Annastayziaa The Porn Goddess

Story Info
Brian Pumper introduces Annastayziaa to porn world.
1.4k words
2.57
882
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

For years, Annastayziaa has entertained the world with her videos while showcasing her adventures as a traveler, a model and a content creator. The tall and curvy, dark-haired and fair-skinned beauty with the long tresses, thick thighs and gigantic white booty has amassed quite the fan base. Adult film legend Brian Pumper, fresh from the pen, has decided to hire some new talent and recruited Annastayziaa for his new line of interracial porn videos. When Brian Pumper spots talent, he doesn't let it fall by the wayside. It's not how the legends do it...

"I am nervous yet excited," Annastayziaa said, smiling. This was her first time on a porno set. On this bright Sunday morning in Van Nuys, California, things were happening. Brian Pumper looked at the curvy young Eastern European woman and nodded. In the old days, Brian Pumper did a steamy porn shoot with Barbara Summer, a sexy blonde who hailed from either Russia or one of those Eastern European countries. He also worked with porn legend Katja Kassin and many others. Women from the East have their special allure and Brian Pumper appreciates that, both as an actor and a director. Good product should always be appreciated. Anything less would be wasteful, for sure.

"Nothing to be nervous about, I am a gentleman," Brian Pumper assured Annastayziaa. Everyone on the set was ready. The camera crew, the lighting crew, the producers and fluffers, everyone was all set and ready to go. Brian Pumper, the actor and director, gave the nod and filming began. Annastayziaa smiled and strutted her stuff as she walked into her trademark light gray room, and sat on the big off-white couch. A tight-fitting pink dress hugged Annastayziaa's curves like the ocean hugs the Californian coastline.

"Come talk with me," Annastayziaa said, one of her trademark lines which men from around the world have grown familiar with. The curvy Eastern European beauty's hair was done in the same trademark tresses that gave her a naughty yet innocent look. With great dramatic flair and enthusiasm, Annastayziaa greeted the audience and thus invited them to come talk with her...instead of talking to her. There was a knock at the door, and Annastayziaa got up to answer it, giving the audience a great look at her huge round ass.

"Good morning, ma'am, I am the Plumber you ordered," Brian Pumper said in a calm, cool and collected voice. Annastayziaa grinned and welcomed Brian Pumper inside. The handsome and stocky, muscular African American stud looked more like a Rapper than a Plumber. A stylish black leather jacket, red turtleneck shirt and tight blue jeans plus black Timberland boots gave Brian Pumper a slick and stylish look. The Bling around Brian Pumper's neck gave off Rapper and Drug Dealer vibes. The hard hat and tool bag managed to salvage the whole Plumber thing. Yeah, barely.

"Welcome inside, Mr. Plumber, I've got some pipes for you to unclog," Annastayziaa said, giggling. Brian Pumper nodded and admired Annastayziaa's curvy form as she ushered him inside. The two of them went into the kitchen, and then Brian Pumper set down his tool bag. He took a look at the spot beneath the kitchen sink and then began to work. Lying flat on the floor, Brian Pumper played the role of the Plumber to the hilt, even taking out his tools and banging on stuff. Annastayziaa watched him work, giving the camera a great view of her white cotton panties. Hell yeah, the thick Eastern European beauty got it going on, as they say.

"This is how I pay the bills," Brian Pumper grumbled to himself as he tried to fix Annastayziaa's kitchen sink. After working for a while, Brian Pumper took a break. As he got to his feet, he found Annastayziaa staring at him the way a hungry cat looks at a mouse. The sultry Eastern European beauty licked her lips and looked Brian Pumper up and down. As she drew near, Brian Pumper smiled. A lot of these white MILF types are freaky as hell and cannot get enough chocolate dick. Brian Pumper is down for whatever, if that's what the lady is into. Oh well, time to find out.

"Oh Mr. Pumper, I mean, Mister Plumber, you seem tense, let me help you relax," Annastayziaa said with a grin. Brian Pumper stroked his goateed chin and asked her what she had in mind. Annastayziaa's grin broadened and she patted Brian Pumper's crotch. Cocking an eyebrow, Brian Pumper grinned and nodded. Annastayziaa unzipped Brian Pumper's pants, thus freeing his world-famous thick black dick. Gently stroking Brian Pumper's dick, Annastayziaa got to her knees. Oh, and it was most definitely to give praise...

"Now this is what I call rest and relaxation," Brian Pumper said, grinning. Nodding, Annastayziaa stroked Brian Pumper's long and thick black cock, then took him into her mouth. Just like that, Annastayziaa swallowed her pride and began sucking Brian Pumper's dick. This big black dick right here has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of thousands of women. Just ask seasoned porn stars like Cherokee D'Ass, Katja Kassin, Kina Kara, Cheyenne, Barbara Summer, and many more. Brian Pumper is an eccentric character but the brother delivers when it comes to the bedroom. Ask anyone who has ever worked with him.

"This is my first African American dick," Annastayziaa paused to say, and Brian Pumper shrugged. He didn't believe a word she was saying but whatever. If this Eastern European beauty wants to do her bit for diversity and inclusion by tasting black dick, then more power to her. Annastayziaa caressed Brian Pumper's big black balls while sucking his big black cock. Brian Pumper groaned appreciatively as Annastayziaa worked her magic on her. The foreign gal's deep throat game was fierce and Brian Pumper likes that quality in a woman. Let the fun continue.

"Such an amazing ass," Brian Pumper said, caressing Annastayziaa's huge white ass after putting on her all fours. Everyone knows that Brian Pumper barely eats pussy in his films even though he loves weird stuff like sniffing female armpits, female farts, and all that Jazz. Annastayziaa laughed as Brian Pumper playfully smacked her ass. He slid a finger into her wet pussy and then brought it to his lips. Smiling, Brian Pumper spread Annastayziaa's thick ass cheeks and fingered her butt hole. Nobody likes anal sex more than Brian Pumper. The brother has been jacking off to Annastayziaa's thick foreign booty for ages. Time to smash that ass.

"Fuck me," Annastayziaa said in a thick foreign accent. Brian Pumper lubricated her asshole with lotion and then pressed his dick against her backdoor. Without further ado, the African American porn legend pushed his big black cock into the Eastern European lady's asshole. Annastayziaa squealed as Brian Pumper's cock entered her asshole. This is what millions of men have been dreaming off every time Annastayziaa shows her thick ass on camera. Brian Pumper gripped Annastayziaa's hips as he buried his big black cock inside her warm, tight asshole. Big booty women got the best assholes ever. They're usually tighter and more fun to fuck.

"Such a tight asshole," Brian Pumper murmured as he filled Annastayziaa's butt hole with his thick black cock. The curvy, pale-skinned and dark-haired beauty gave as good as she got. Annastayziaa began grinding her big ass against Brian Pumper's groin, which had the desired effect of driving his big dark dick deeper into her asshole. As Brian Pumper fucked her in the ass, Annastayziaa fingered her wet pussy. The foreign gal's got a fat pussy and she worked three fingers inside while the black stud's dick filled her asshole. Annastayziaa's delightful screams filled the air, causing Brian Pumper to smile. What a freaky bitch!

"Mr. Plumber, I've got to fart," Annastayziaa warned, and a heartbeat later, Brian Pumper felt it. Annastayziaa farted, right on Brian Pumper's dick. Laughing, Annastayziaa briefly turned and shot Brian Pumper a naughty smile. Brian Pumper smacked Annastayziaa's thick ass real hard and she yelped, then laughed some more. Brian Pumper continued to fuck Annastayziaa's asshole until he came, filling her backdoor with his masculine seed. Annastayziaa's squeals filled the air, as did Brian Pumper's manly grunts. The two of them collapsed on the floor, spent. That's a wrap!

"Outstanding work," Brian Pumper said to Annastayziaa after the scene was concluded. Annastayziaa smiled and thanked Brian Pumper. The foreign beauty has millions of fans and their numbers are about to soar after her first porn video. As for Brian Pumper, he is out in the world once more, and doing his thing. The Black King of Porn is back and the haters can hate all they want. Brian Pumper is doing his thing, fucking beautiful asses and taking names like an absolute legend. This is how the real ones do it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers