Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon couldn't believe Missy was doing it. She was even moaning as she sucked Jasper's cock. Damn, she looked hot! Jasper winked at him, but he wasn't sure why. Was he thinking about fucking him in the ass?

Rose grabbed Devon by his hair and yanked. "Strip! And make it quick! I've got more cum in my cunt for you!"

Jasper could tell Devon was hesitant. "If you don't, I'll send a video of Missy to her dad and say this was all your idea."

Rose kept her grip on Devon as he undressed, she was disappointed in the size of his cock. He was more like her husband than Jasper. When Devon was naked, she followed Jasper's lead and pushed him down to his knees. "Start sucking, and if you don't make me happy, then Daddy is going to fuck your ass! Got it!"

Devon looked up at Rose, he was scared, this wasn't supposed to happen. His cock had shriveled up, almost going inside his body. Now that he knew her pussy was full of Jasper's cum, he hesitated. The fear of getting his ass fucked made him obey her, even if he was eating Jasper's cum.

Rose used Devon roughly, treating him like a personal sex slave. Jasper brought out a dark side she didn't know existed; now, she was going to enjoy unleashing it.

"We got ourselves a dynamic duo!" Jasper laughed. "Want to trade?"

Three sets of eyes stared at him; he didn't know who was the most surprised.

"Sure!" Rose exclaimed, "that could be fun!"

Jasper stepped back, and Rose moved in front of Missy. The girls were waiting to see if Devon would do it. Jasper stood still, holding his cock out.

Missy started laughing and couldn't stop. "Do it, daddy, fuck that prick's mouth! He deserves it!" Missy gave in; it was time to take sides.

"You hear that Devon, looks like you lost a girlfriend," he laughed. "The good news is I have a new Princess to fuck. The bad news is you have three minutes to make me cum in your mouth, or these girls are going to fuck your ass with a dildo so big it will take both of them to hold it." Jasper was bi, but it had been years since he was with a guy, Devon wasn't his type, but this was a unique situation. "Time starts now!" Jasper yelled, scaring Devon into action.

Missy couldn't believe Devon did it. He had his mouth on daddy's cock and was sucking him like crazy. She smiled to see Rose was taping this. When Rose opened her legs, she knew what to do. She decided to taste daddy's cum. Rose's hairless pussy was so soft on her tongue and smelled wonderful. "Hmm, you taste so good!" Missy moaned.

Jasper admired the view. Both kids were going at it hard. Devon was a good little cocksucker, but he wasn't going to come, he had more self-control than that. Rose, on the other hand, seemed lost in pleasure. It looks like for a novice; Missy was good at sucking pussy.

Time to step it up, Jasper suspected Missy probably had to be home by midnight, which left only a few more hours to anchor his control over her and Devon. Rose would be spending the night with him, that was guaranteed, and maybe the next night as well; her husband was out of town until late Sunday night.

He grabbed Devon by his hair and yanked his suctioning mouth off his cock. "You fucking little bitch! You bit me!" He slapped Devon across his face, hard, driving him to the carpet. "No one bites me! Get your ass up and lean over the bed! Now!"

Jasper's yelling freaked Missy out, and when he slapped Devon, she shivered inside with fear. She shivered again when he kicked Devon in the ass, driving him towards the bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bite you! I've never done that before," Devon bawled. His jaw ached from sucking Jasper's cock. Now, his sacrifice didn't matter; Jasper was going to fuck his ass.

"Rose, bring me my belt."

Rose was scared too until Jasper smiled, put a finger across his mouth, and winked at her and Missy. She breathed a sigh of relief; this was all just an act.

Devon was crying hard as he leaned over the edge of the bed, relieved and worried at the same time. Jasper was going to use the belt on him, not fuck him. "I'm sorry," Devon begged, "I didn't mean to!"

Jasper kicked Devon's legs, making him open wider. "Princess, reach down and see if Devon is hard."

Missy smiled at her new daddy as she reached between Devon's legs. "Nope, his cock is tiny."

"So," Jasper started, "you not only bit me, but you never appreciated I let you suck my cock. You should be hard from the privilege."

"I'm sorry," Devon screamed as his fingers clenched the sheets. Missy was squeezing his cock and balls, laughing at him.

"Easy Princess, you don't want to hurt your future husband, not if you ever want to have kids!" Jasper laughed.

"Never Daddy! I wouldn't marry him if he were the last man on earth!"

"Well, in that case, squeeze away," he laughed.

Rose and Jasper watched Missy punish Devon. Every time he tried to get up, she would shove him back down. She out-weighed him by at least twenty-five pounds. Devon was openly crying, begging her to stop.

"Do you feel better now, Princess?" Jasper asked as he kissed her neck. "Devon is the bad guy, not me. He brought you to me; I only want to show you how beautiful love can be. Do you want me to be your first?"

Missy looked at "Daddy," he was so handsome compared to Devon. He called her beautiful and sexy. His cock felt good in her mouth, better than she imagined it could. "Will you be gentle?"

"Oh, Princess, thank you! I will make it special for you."

Rose came over and joined in on the celebration. "I wish Daddy had been my first!" Rose said as she kissed Missy on the lips. "I would have never married my loser of a husband. You're so lucky!"

"I'm nervous, Rose, will it hurt?"

"Just for a second, then Daddy will take you to heaven with his big cock!"

The religious connotation made her think of her real dad and his constant warning of remaining celibate. His church sermons professed the joys of waiting until marriage, but Rose just claimed the opposite. Looking at Devon on the bed, crying like a baby made her decision easy. She barely avoided marriage with her own "loser."

"I want to daddy!" Missy breathed heavily with anticipation. "But I'm not sure. If I wanted to go home right now, would you let me?"

"I have a better question. Are you popular at school with the boys?" When Missy shook her head no, he continued. "The popular girls know what it takes to get a boyfriend and keep him; they learn how to suck a cock; they spread their legs. Then, when they get married, they know what it takes to keep a husband from cheating. Any woman that lets a man fuck her ass will keep that man. Divorce is rampant in this country because they don't teach this to girls like you in school. Do you want to be a divorced mom of three bratty kids, raising them on your own because your husband found a woman who can give him what you will not?"

Missy shook her head no to his question. "Will you teach me, daddy?"

"It will take more than just one-night Princess, are you willing to commit to Rose and me?"

Being included in his plans made Rose's heart race. It was like he knew her life history. What he told Missy is exactly what happened to her. A virgin at marriage, no idea what sex was about, or how to make it better, and her husband was even worse.

"I do," Missy said.

"I do too," Rose followed up.

"Then let's get Princess ready for her first time," Jasper said. "Rose, take her to the bathroom and make her clean, front, and back. Especially the back. Do you remember what I taught you?"

"Yes, daddy," Rose said. "Is it alright if I call you daddy too?"

Jasper gathered his two women in his arms, giving each one a big kiss. "Don't keep daddy waiting too long."

They giggled on the way to the bathroom, and he admired their swinging asses...time to deal with Devon.

"So, it looks like you turned out to be redundant after all." Jasper rummaged through Devon's pants, searching for his phone. "What's your password?" Jasper asked.

"2829."

"Now that I have your girl, I think it's time you forget about Rose and me." Jasper deleted all the pictures of Rose. "Just in case you change your mind, I sent your parent's contact number to my phone. I'm sure you don't want them to see a picture of you sucking my cock."

"No, sir."

"Okay, why don't you suck my cock again with your pretty little mouth."

"Yes, sir."

Devon hated doing this, but he had no choice. Well, maybe hate is too strong a word. He didn't like doing this, even if this time it was giving him a hard-on. Jasper was forcing his cock deeper into his mouth until he felt his nose touch Jasper's hard belly.

"You're a fucking natural!" Jasper praised, messing up Devon's hair.

He didn't want to be good at sucking cock, but Jasper's words did make him proud. He sucked harder and faster, and Jasper didn't need to force his head anymore. When Jasper pulled out, he was disappointed. Fuck what's wrong with me! Devon thought.

"One last thing," Jasper laughed, digging into his bag of toys. "I have a special toy for you." Jasper pulled out one of his anal plugs. "This one has a sensor in it, so I will know if you take it out." He showed the bright yellow dildo to Devon. "It's tied into an app on my phone if you remove it I know about it. If you take it out for more than five minutes, I will send the lovely pictures and videos to your parents. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. How long do I have to leave it in?"

"Until I get tired of this game," he laughed. "Now, bend over and spread your ass cheeks!"

Rose and Missy came out of the bathroom at that exact moment, surprised at what was happening.

"Devon wanted to take a small reminder of his time with us, I suggested this pretty little toy for his skinny little ass, and he agreed. Do either of you want the honors?"

Missy stepped forward with a purpose. "Let me, daddy," she said, holding out her hand. There was no hesitation in her actions; she lined up the point with his tiny hole, then pushed. Devon screamed as it entered his ass, but she didn't care; she was glad it hurt. "It won't all fit," Missy said, looking at daddy for support.

There was only one more ring to go, the biggest one; then, the flange would sit tight against his ass. Jasper punched the last one in with the flat of his hand, making Devon scream out again, falling to the ground in the fetal position pulling at the butt plug in his ass.

"Please take it out," Devon begged, "I can't take it!"

"You know the deal we have," Jasper reminded him. "The choice is yours. Now, get dressed and leave before I decide to stick a bigger one up your ass!"

Devon crawled to his clothes; he needed to get out of here, away from this maniac. He would pull the cock out of his ass later. They watched him dress; Missy taunted him for the way he moved. The shuffle to the door and out to the hall meant freedom, but he didn't feel like he was escaping; instead, he was entering a new hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Menage et Trois

Jasper shared with them the fake tracking device in Devon's ass; Missy and Rose were laughing so hard tears streamed down their faces. He had to admit it was a stroke of genius.

The three of them were naked on the bed, a woman under each side of Jasper's outstretched arms, cuddling against him, enjoying the moment.

"I never dreamed my first time would be with a married couple," Missy murmured.

"We're not married," Rose said, "I have a husband. Daddy is my lover, but I wish he were my husband." Rose looked at Jasper with a true longing in her eyes.

Jasper was touched, none of his catfishes had ever fallen in love with him. "Really? Do you mean that?"

Rose turned red at her declaration, "yes, you're incredible, I don't want this to end." She plied his face with kisses, working her way down his body to his cock, hiding away from her awkwardness.

"I want what you two have," Missy said, "I love the way you look at each other. I can taste your passion."

All this talk was getting far too lovey-dovey for Jasper. He just liked to fuck. Rose's wild sucking had him hard again. He needed a hole, and there was a virgin one next to him. "It's time, Princess."

Rose looked up as Jasper pulled Missy to him, kissing her deeply. She didn't feel jealousy; she was happy for Missy. She wanted Missy's first time to be special.

Jasper broke off the kiss. "Rose, make her wet for me." He saw Rose was confused, "use your mouth on her cunt."

Another first with daddy, Rose thought. She crawled between Missy's legs, trying to remember what Daddy did to her; he was so good at this. She split Missy's legs apart and pushed her nose into all her black pubic hair. The smell was overpowering, not in a bad way, but very strong. She tried licking, but all the hair was getting in the way. Now she understood why a shaved cunt is best. Cunt, cunt, cunt, Rose said over and over in her mind. Sluts have cunts. I'm a slut, and I love it!

The moment Rose's tongue touched her pussy, electricity shot through her body. Girls at school talked about receiving oral sex from their boyfriends, and how good it felt. They were right. She chastised herself for waiting so long to feel this. Daddy was sucking on her long nipples, switching from one breast to the other. It felt ten times better than fingers. Betrayal had brought her to daddy, it was insane, but she wanted him to be the first. It felt like she was in a dream; her eyes were closed, her emotions elevated to a level where a struggle over being a good girl and a naughty girl raced through her mind. Her preacher dad was wrong about staying celibate; her new daddy was showing her the joys of pleasure.

Missy knew her mother "settled" for her dad. They slept in separate beds; they even led separate lives. The last thing she wanted was to end up like her mom. She had the crazy idea of fixing her mom up with Jasper and Rose, she knew her mom and dad didn't have sex anymore, and her mom deserved to know real pleasure. She could lure her mom here, just like Devon did. After daddy took her virginity, she would talk to him about sharing his pleasure with her mom.

"What are you smiling about?" Jasper asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, daddy!" Missy laughed, ruffling up his hair.

"Try me," he said.

"I thought after you take my virginity, maybe you could show my mom what she is missing out on."

Rose choked on her laughter. "A daughter and a mother! Let's do it, daddy!"

"Okay, Princess, I'll think about it. Now split those pretty legs of yours for me. Daddy needs to fuck your cunt!"

Missy spread as wide as she could, the time to be embarrassed passed long ago. She thought back to her new daddy's version of what guys expect from a girl. He was right; all the popular girls in school "put out" for their boyfriends. If she wanted a better class of boyfriend, then she needed to learn how to attract and keep one. Now is the time to be brave.

Jasper looked at Missy's hairy cunt. Rose had her nicely worked up. He dragged her ass to the edge of the bed, lifting her legs, spreading them in a "V" position. He wanted maximum penetration as he enjoyed the pleasure of taking her virginity.

"Rose, line up my cock with her cunt. Keep your legs spread wide, Princess, time for daddy to fuck you."

Jasper didn't care if Missy enjoyed this; he had no personal affection for her; she was just another trophy on his fictional mantle. The irony made him laugh; his catfish was helping him deceive another catfish. The sobering grin on his face took in their folly. Neither of them had the vaguest idea of what he was capable of inflicting. He thought of the "Forest Gump" line, stupid is as stupid does; these two were on the stupid end of the stick. Time to smack the hell out of Missy's cunt.

Rose almost cried as she directed daddy's cock. Her emotions were off the chart, knowing this would be Missy's first time. She was getting all bubbly inside, overwhelmed at the pure joy of it all. Daddy made her giddy with love, and just holding his cock was making her swoon. She knew he was a good man under his tough exterior. Besides, he is the first man to understand her needs and quench them. She was drunk on him.

"Quit fucking around!" Jasper yelled at Rose when she wouldn't stop stroking his cock. "I want you to video this; it's not every day a virgin falls in the forest!" he laughed.

Rose jumped at his harsh command. "Yes, daddy." She spread Missy's lips apart and quickly lined up his cock. The thick head struggled to enter; Missy was tight. One push and Missy would no longer be a virgin.

Missy started to shake; she felt daddy's cock spread her pussy open; he felt huge. Self-doubt thoughts swarmed her mind, challenging her submission to daddy. His body loomed over hers, ready to take her. The frown on his face was directed at Rose as she struggled to get the phone camera in the correct position. In spite of the fear she wished Rose would hurry, she didn't know how much longer she could keep her legs pointed to the ceiling.

"Make sure you get the blood, I want everyone who sees this to know I fucked a virgin. Look at me, Princess, keep your fucking eyes open, I want to see the look on your face when I bust your hymen!"

Missy screamed in her mind. For eighteen years, she guarded her virginity, emotionally and physically. Now, there would be no blood-stained sheets on her wedding night. She was about to have sex for the first time, and it filled her with anxiety and an expectation of pain. Her lack of experience and knowledge about what would make it feel good left her crippled and unprepared.

"Ready?" Jasper asked.

When Rose nodded, he thrust his cock up and in as hard as he could, enjoying the pained look on Missy's face and her screams. He pulled back, smiling at the blood on his cock and the trickle that ran out of her cunt. Rose was capturing it all, alternating from Missy's cunt to her pained face. Her poorly lubricated cunt contributed to her discomfort and pain but increased his pleasure with her tightness.

"No more!" Missy begged, "it hurts too much!" Even though her first time was consensual, this wasn't the loving, sweet, sensual moment she pictured in her mind. "Please, daddy!"

Jasper smiled as he looked at Missy's contorted face; she was beautiful in her pain. "Shh, Princess, daddy is going to fuck you now." What he wanted to say is he was going to fuck the shit out of her cunt. Exploit her absence of good judgment in splitting her legs for him in the first place. She was just another slut, like all the others before her. Someone to use and abuse until he got tired of her.

His erection was rock hard; her blood was providing extra lubrication to his piston-like pounding thrusts. He knew this mechanical non-sensual sex was causing her pain, but he didn't care. This moment was about him, not her.

Unknown to Rose, hormones were being released in her brain, making her feel happy, content, and connected to Jasper. Her confidence soared after her wild sex ride with him. She never imagined herself being part of a threesome, or capable of the nasty things she did. Her new confidence was changing her social behavior. All she could think about was how good his big cock felt inside her, and she was suddenly jealous of Missy.

Missy moaned in pain; daddy was fucking her deep and fast. His cock was slamming into her so hard she had to wrap her legs around him. Every time he bottomed out, she screamed in pain. When was it going to feel good like Rose promised?

"Please, daddy, not so hard!" Missy begged again.

"Take it, you fucking slut! Take my cock up your hairy cunt!" Jasper yelled at Missy. He grabbed onto both of her long nipples, twisting them cruelly. "You need to get used to this, learn your place. That's the only way someone like you will keep a man."