Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devon was skeptical of his claim. "I don't know."

"Rose, come here." Jasper ordered, "stand in front of Devon."

She tried to resist, she did, but her hormones won out. Her naked nervous body tingled in excitement. Devon was devouring her with his eyes, and she started to leak.

"Feel her cunt," Jasper said to Devon, "push your finger in."

Devon couldn't believe this was happening. He reached out cupped her shaved pussy. "Is that your cum leaking out of her?"

The humiliation was turning her on; her cunt was leaking like crazy.

"No, that's all her," Jasper laughed.

"Can I fuck her?" He had to ask, or his buddies would rag on him forever.

Jasper laughed at Rose's deer in the headlights look. "Maybe next time. Let's see how it goes tonight. Okay, that's enough," Jasper said. "Are you going to bring Missy here tonight?"

Rose reached out and grabbed Devon's hand, sucking his fingers clean.

"Damn! "Fuck yeah!" Devon exclaimed. He had to know this guy's secret.

Jasper let the kid out and closed the door. Rose was standing still, fingering her cunt.

"You liked doing that, didn't you? Being a slut."

She did, it turned her on. "Yes."

"Did you want to fuck him?"

She couldn't lie, he would know. "I was wondering what it would feel like."

Jasper's laughter filled the room. "He lied to you; I saw him taking pictures of your face too."

"What! Why didn't you stop him?"

"Because your a slut, my slut, and I decide what happens to you. Besides, Devon doesn't know your full name."

Rose nodded her head. She had turned into a slut; this proved it.

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt?"

The urge to come was overpowering. "Yes, I'm so horny!"

He reached into his bag of toys and passed her the vibrating ball on a wand. "Lie down on the bed and fuck yourself."

She had never used one of these before and couldn't find the on button. Jasper watched her fumble until finally, she turned it on. She could feel the vibrations radiating down the shaft.

"Touch it on your clit," he said, "I think you are going to like this one!"

As soon as it touched her soaked cunt, she went nuts. "Oh, my, god! It feels amazing!"

Jasper grabbed his phone to take another video. "Smile for the camera!"

Rose didn't care any longer if he took pictures of her. She focused on her pleasure. The vibrations were sending shock waves right down to her toes. "Oh! Thank you, Jasper! You're incredible! I love being your slut!"

"That's right, you're my slut now," he added, "and this video will confirm it."

Oh god, he was taking a video now. Rose wanted to stop, but the feelings were too good. She smiled at Jasper as he dropped his underwear to the floor. His cock was hard again; the man was an animal, a crazed sex animal. She loved it!

He crawled on the bed between her legs, recording her as she pleased herself. The vibrating ball was doing its job; Rose had her legs spread as wide as she could. He never envisioned she would go this far.

Rose felt like a porn star. She smiled into the camera each time Jasper pointed it at her. "I'm a slut!" she kept repeating, "I'm Jasper's slut!"

"That's right, and if you ever change your mind, your husband will get a copy of your movies." He saw her eyes open wide in fear.

She was trapped. Her lust could destroy her marriage. She felt like a stupid idiot for what she had done. For what Jasper was going to make her do in the future. It was all Sylvia's fault.

Jasper saw the realization sink into Rose's mind. "Yeah, that's right, I own you now. As long as you keep me satisfied, everything will be fine."

She couldn't speak, the words wouldn't come out. Jasper slid up to her face, holding his cock in one hand the camera in the other. He didn't need to say anything. She knew what he wanted her to do. The shit-eating grin on his face said it all. He was making her come to him, recording it all. She opened her mouth, and he pushed in, all the way in. She tried to pull back, but his hand on the back of her head forced her forward.

There's nothing better than a gagging, crying slut, thought Jasper. "Keep using the toy on yourself. I want you to come with my cock in your pretty little mouth-hole," he laughed.

Rose was in love with his toy. She didn't want to moan each time it touched her clit, but she did. Her life would never be the same now; Jasper controlled her. Stupidly, she wondered if he would make her fuck Devon, and she moaned at that crazy thought. She couldn't stop imagining being fucked by two men at the same time. Just like now, one cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. Even with her world falling apart, she couldn't stop her depraved thoughts.

Rose was getting into sucking his cock now; he didn't need to force her anymore. Her moans were getting louder and louder. She was trying to push the large vibrating ball into her cunt as her arousal grew. The camera was capturing it all, all the smutty action. "Rick is going to love this movie if you ever screw up!" he laughed. "Imagine the shock on his face seeing his wife sucking the cock of another man and fucking a toy in her cunt."

How did Jasper know her husband's name? Oscar! He must have told Jasper. She wondered what else Oscar told him, and if Jasper knew all about her sexual fantasies. All those secret emails she sent to Oscar on those lonely nights when her husband was out of town. In her sick mind, she pictured an image of her husband watching her get fucked by strangers; it pushed her over the edge. "NOW! Right now!" she screamed. "FUCK!"

This video was going to be amazing! Better than anything he had done before. Rose was a woman possessed. He liked her funny scrunched up face as she screamed out. When her orgasm stopped, she went right back to sucking him, like she was trying to eat him whole. Damn, this woman was going to be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missy

Devon was extremely anxious as he arrived at Missy's house. His older car smoked a bit as he pulled into her driveway. He knew his car needed a new set of lifters, but he couldn't afford them.

Missy ran out to meet him, and he waved at her mom watching from the window. Missy was a younger version of her mom; both of them had huge tits, wide hips, and black hair.

"Hi, Devon!" Missy beamed as she got into his car, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek. "What movie are we going to see?" Friday nights were the best night of the week for her. It was the only time she could be alone with Devon, and she especially liked him playing with her breasts. She wanted to do more with Devon, but her Dad would kill her if she did. She felt lucky Devon didn't pressure her sexually.

Devon pulled out of her driveway and gathered his thoughts. He had rehearsed this a thousand times in his mind. "Um, there's been a change of plans," he stuttered, afraid she would say no. "My rich uncle is in town and wants me to pop over to his hotel for a quick hello. It won't take long, and we should still be able to make the movie."

Missy could see Devon was nervous for some reason but never gave it much thought. "Rich?" she said, "I wish I had a rich uncle!"

"Ha, ha, yeah. So, you okay with that?"

"Sure, why not?"

Missy talked non-stop to the hotel, she liked to talk, and he liked to listen. She had her light pink sweater on over a white tee-shirt. It was her favorite sweater, with buttons down the front. It made it easier in the back row of the theater for them to fool around. She would undo the buttons, and that was the signal he could slip his hand under her top. He loved her big floppy tits and long nipples. Even with her sweater on, he could see her nipples showing off. He thought about Rose and how Jasper controlled her. It would be amazing if he could help him do half that stuff with Missy.

They parked in the front area of the upscale hotel. Missy held his hand as they made their way through the lobby. He half expected someone to challenge him and sighed with relief as he pushed the button in the elevator.

"What's your uncle's name?" Missy asked.

"Jasper," Devon was suddenly having second thoughts of what he was doing. Missy was his girlfriend, and she had always been nice to him, even if she wouldn't have sex. "We can leave if you want to, I'll say I couldn't make it."

"Don't be silly, besides you said he was rich; and I've never met a rich person before."

As soon as Devon knocked, the door opened. "Devon! I'm so glad you could make it, come on in." Jasper gave Devon a big hug and a pat on the back. "Now, who is this lovely young lady with you?"

Missy held out her hand for Jasper to shake. "I'm Melisa, but everyone calls me Missy."

Jasper ignored her hand and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Her short black hair made it easy to whisper into her ear. "Devon wasn't my favorite nephew, but seeing his taste in women, I think he is now. You look fantastic!" He enjoyed the shock his hug was causing her, but mostly it was her fat soft breasts he liked. He squeezed her tightly before releasing her. "Let's go sit in the lounge area and get acquainted." He held Missy's hand, guiding her to the back area of the suite.

"Missy, I would like to introduce you to Rose; she is a personal friend of mine if you know what I mean."

Jasper's over-friendly manner was unsettling, especially as her family was not "huggers." The wink from Jasper confused her. What did he mean by a personal friend? "Hi Rose," she said, holding out her hand once more, "nice to meet you."

"Oh, Missy, you don't have to be so formal." Rose hugged Missy tightly before letting her go. "Hi, Devon, Jasper has told me so much about you." She hugged Devon as well, enjoying his surprised look.

Rose is beautiful, Missy thought. So skinny and the tight dress she had on was very pretty. She got a little jealous when Rose hugged Devon for so long; he seemed to be enjoying it too much.

Jasper sat on the small couch, enjoying Missy's discomfort. He saw Devon didn't lie about Missy going bra-less on Friday nights. Her nipples were visible through the two layers of clothes, and he couldn't take his eyes of them; even when she caught him looking, he just winked at her. "Hey, you two," Jasper called out, "do you want Missy and I to give you some privacy?"

"Maybe!" Rose laughed as she planted a quick kiss on Devon's cheek then sat beside Jasper.

Devon didn't think he could be any more embarrassed. He wasn't expecting Rose to greet him like this. The last time he saw her, she was sucking her cum off his fingers. That memory and her embrace gave him a hard-on, worst of all, Missy noticed.

"Why don't you two lovebirds share the chair," Jasper said as he pointed to the only other seat, "unless you want to use the bed," he laughed.

"The chair is fine," Missy quickly piped in, "I can sit on Devon's lap."

There was an awkward moment as Missy gingerly lowered herself onto Devon. Jasper held back on his laughter as Missy squirmed. He knew she could feel his hard cock through her thin yoga pants. What she didn't anticipate is her squirming would make Devon even more excited. He did laugh when Devon couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her hips to stop her.

"Are you okay, Missy? You seem a little flushed," Rose asked. She was in on all the charades, not because of Jasper's threats to reveal her indiscretions to her husband, but because it excited her. "How hard is it?"

Missy looked dismayed, did Rose know Devon's hard penis was poking her bum? "Um, what do you mean?"

Rose laughed at her innocence. "Oh, to be so young and naive again!"

Jasper was enjoying himself and pleased with Rose for her input. Time to start the chase. "So, Devon, I guess school is almost finished. Any plans?"

Devon had to hold onto Missy's hips and lean to the side to see Jasper. Her ass felt so good on his cock; he couldn't control himself as he gently thrust up. "Um, yeah, I was thinking about becoming a mechanic one day."

"What about you, Missy?" Jasper alternated his stare from her eyes to her nipples, then settling on her tits.

Missy felt so exposed as Devon's uncle starred at her breasts. She took a quick look down and almost screamed at the size of her nipples. They were huge; she suddenly felt topless; no wonder Jasper was looking at them. She crossed her arms across her breasts to protect her modesty. "I'm going to be a nurse. Well, at least that's what I want to do. But, it may take a while."

"I remember those days," he said, "fresh out of school and full of plans." Jasper rubbed his chin as he exchanged looks between Devon and Missy. "Why do I sense there is something else. You both don't seem very committed?"

Missy looked at Devon, but he didn't seem ready to answer his uncle's question. She wished he would stop pushing his penis up, but she didn't want to bring more attention to herself in front of Jasper and Rose by asking him to stop. She turned her attention back to Jasper just as Devon humped her again. She wanted to run out of the room; Devon had never been this crude before. Both Rose and Jasper smiled at her discomfort.

"It's about the tuition money; I need to save up," Missy said. She grabbed each side of the armchair, trying to lift herself away from Devon's penis. In doing so, her exposed nipples drew both Rose and Jasper's attention. "I may need to save for a few years before I can go to college."

"Ah," Jasper nodded, "money! When you have a lot, it doesn't seem to be an issue. I have a lot," he smiled.

"Can't your parents help out?" Rose asked.

"No, things are pretty tight at home," Missy said. "My dad's a pastor and doesn't make much, and my mom doesn't work.

Rose looked at Jasper, "what do you think Jasper, is she worth the risk?"

"Maybe," he said, " but we're talking about a lot of fucking money. How long is the program? Three or four years?"

Missy starred in shock; Rose was asking Jasper to pay for her education. "It takes four years." Missy blurted out in excitement. She gave up levitating and settled back down on Devon's penis. He was thrusting up harder now, "Devon! Stop it!"

"You can't blame him," Jasper said as he smiled at her, "you're a beautiful, sexy girl." He made sure she was watching as his eyes alternated from her face to her tits. "And, you have amazing nipples!" he laughed.

It felt like a slap across her face. She started to get up and run, leaving these perverts behind, but Devon pulled her back down.

"Please, Jasper!" Rose said, "Missy would be a great nurse! Maybe you can help Devon too. You've got tons of money."

"I don't know. Missy, why should I help you? What do I get in return?"

Missy had nothing to offer. Devon pulled her back and whispered into her ear. Her mouth fell open, and she shook her head no.

"What? What did Devon say?" Jasper asked.

"I can't do that," Missy said, shaking her head no. Rose was smiling at her, nodding her head yes.

"Do you love Devon?" Rose asked. "Maybe Jasper can help with your wedding too?"

"I do love him with all my heart. That's why I can't do it. I want to wait until I'm married."

"So," Jasper interrupted, "it appears Devon wants you to do something sexual. Is that right?"

Missy lowered her eyes, unable to maintain a connection with Jasper. Her nipples seemed even bigger now; all this sex-talk made them bigger. "Yes, that's what Devon suggested, in return for your help."

"Look at me. It's more than my help. We're talking about a lot of money, probably close to forty thousand dollars! And then probably as much for Devon. What are you willing to sacrifice to make it happen? How much do you love Devon?"

Peer pressure and guilt, that's what Jasper used. No matter who it was, it worked. He looked at Rose sitting beside him; she was turning into one of his best 'catfishes.' He gave her a quick kiss as thanks for her support.

Missy was staring into space, thinking about the consequences and a possible future with Devon. Her a nurse and him a mechanic, living in a small house, with a dog or a cat. She dreamed about this all the time. But the cost was huge. Jasper would take her virginity.

"Are you okay with this?" Missy asked Devon. "I wanted you to be the first."

"It's a lot of money," Devon said, "I promise to love you still."

Jasper and Rose were waiting for her decision. She couldn't do it. "No, I can't, my dad would kill me," Missy said firmly.

"He will never know," Jasper said, "and if you're worried about the money, you can tell him you won a scholarship."

That might work, Missy thought. Life would be so much easier for both her and Devon. "How would we do this? I mean, if I agree."

Bingo! "Well, Devon can stay here and hold your hand, or Rose can take him down to the restaurant for a bit."

She didn't want Devon to watch. "No, I don't want Devon to see."

"Good decision," Rose said as she stepped over and pulled Missy up. "It will be over quick, and then you have the rest of your young lives ahead of you. Think of Devon."

She was. If this sacrifice made their lives easier, then it would be worth it. She hugged Rose back, trying to hold in her tears. When she turned to Devon, he had tears in his eyes as well. "Are you sure?" she asked him.

Devon nodded and kissed Missy on the lips. He felt guilty for his deception, giving her to Jasper so easily, but the thought of controlling her made his cock hard. He let Rose drag him by the hand out of the hotel room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missy watched her boyfriend, the man she loved, walk out of the hotel room, leaving her with his uncle. He wasn't a bad-looking man, which helped a bit. Still, she wanted Devon to be her first. Jasper does have kind eyes, though, she thought, maybe he will change his mind and have pity on her.

"Alone at last," he laughed, then saw the single tear fall from her eye. "Sorry, bad joke." He couldn't believe Devon came through; the kid was dumber than a sack of hammers. "I promise to be gentle."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Do you have a phone? I need to see it."

"Yes," she dug the phone out of the waistband of her pants and handed it to him.

"What's your code?"

"5235." She never asked why he needed that.

Jasper was going through her phone, looking for her dad's number. As soon as he found it, he sent it to his phone. "Insurance," Jasper said. "I don't want us to be disturbed." He passed it back to her and sat down on the couch.

He reached for his phone and selected the music app. Soft music filled the room, taking away the awkward silence. At the same time, he turned on the video function. Now he could video Missy without her being suspicious. "Dance for me," he said. "Make it sexy."

She tried, but her body was too tense.

"It's okay to be nervous, close your eyes."

It helped, she thought of Devon watching her dance. Her hips swayed to the music, matching the beat.

"Undo your sweater."

It's happening; there was no turning back. Missy's fingers manipulated the buttons blindly. When it was open, she slipped it off her shoulders. Jasper didn't tell her to that, but she knew that's what came next.

"You're beautiful, so fucking sexy!"

She hated people who swore, but somehow, it was the right time. Her closed eyes pictured Devon in front of her, smiling as she danced for him.

"Missy, you can change your mind any time you want. Devon may be disappointed, but the decision is yours."

His words did give her some comfort. "Okay, thanks."

"You're a great dancer, very sensual. Now use your fingers to play with your nipples."

She never did this to herself; she enjoyed it when Devon would hold her breasts in the movie theater. The urge to have sex with Devon was strong, but her dad's warnings rang through her ears. Now, here she was willingly giving herself to a stranger.

"Take off your top. Remember, you can stop anytime you want."

1...34567...10