Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe Jasper would be satisfied with seeing her breasts and not make her do anymore, she hoped so. She was self-conscious of the size of her breasts; everyone stared at them. With crossed arms, she pulled the top off, leaving her breasts exposed. She peeked at Jasper, and he smiled at her.

"You have the world's sexiest tits!" he said. "Fantastic! Don't stop dancing. Move your hands. I want to see your tits sway."

Her heart was racing; he was looking at her bare breasts. It made her blush that he liked them. She closed her eyes again and continued to play with her nipples. Jasper never told her to; it just felt good.

Jasper was recording her dance and strip show. Only a little more and he would have enough to incriminate her, even if she changed her mind.

"Reach your hand into your pants and play with your cunt."

Her right hand slipped into her tight stretchy pants, but not inside her panties. That was something she didn't do. Her body swayed to the music as her hand rubbed her pussy. For a small moment, she forgot about Jasper and Devon, concentrating on the feelings building in her teenage body. It was sinful, she knew that, but it felt so good. She opened her eyes, and Jasper was pointing his phone at her.

"No!" she screamed; he was taking pictures of her. She covered up her breasts and sank into the chair in a fetal position. "What are you doing!"

Jasper laughed at her, attempts, "Don't worry, I can make you a copy."

"What? NO! I don't want a copy!"

"What about your dad? Do you think he would like to see his little girl dancing and touching her tits and cunt? You were really into it!" He pretended to be sending a text. "So, should I send it to him or not?"

"Please, don't!" Missy said as tears streamed down her face. "Please!"

"Shh, don't cry. Look at me," Jasper said. "I want you to stand up again and keep dancing."

When Missy didn't move, Jasper got mad. "Look, you sniveling little slut, either you listen to everything I say, or your life is over. Only a slut would do what you're doing! Your dad is about to find out his daughter is a sexy slut, willing to sell her body for a little cash."

Slowly she rose out of the chair. She tried to think of how to get out of this nightmare, she thought about tackling Jasper and stealing his phone, but he was much bigger and stronger than her. Plus, if she failed, then he would send the video for sure.

"That's a good slut, now smile for the camera!"

It was only physical motions now; the pleasure had disappeared, leaving only despair as she danced for this mean man. She played with her nipples and pussy again when he told her to; even lowering her pants to her knees.

"Turn around," Jasper ordered, "I don't want to see your crying face."

Missy turned with her pants at her knees. She almost fell, but Jasper's rough hands grabbed her.

"Damn, I love your big tits!" he said as his hands mauled them from behind. "I hear you let Devon feel them every Friday night. You're a slut; only a slut would do something like that."

"Devon told you?" She couldn't believe he told his uncle about that.

"Yeah, he told me all about you. It was his idea for me to fuck you. Oh, by the way, there is no money, and I'm not his fucking uncle."

"No!" She couldn't believe Devon would betray her so cruelly.

"He told me what a cock tease you are. How you get him all worked up every Friday night, and then you won't even suck his cock. After tonight you will do what he wants, or everyone on your phone will get your sex tape."

He pushed Missy forward, and she fell over the arm of the chair. "Stay there!" he warned as he spanked her fat bare ass.

She jumped at being hit but heeded his warning. She heard Jasper using his phone and prayed he wasn't sending the video to her dad or anyone else.

"Get up here, now!" he said, then hung up. "I'm going to wait until Devon is in the room before I take your virginity. The first time is always special, and I promise you will never forget me," he laughed.

She wanted to scream as Jasper touched her body. His hands were rubbing her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, then squeezing them together hard.

"My, my, I think I am going to have to fuck your ass as well. Your little stink hole is going to love my cock!

"No! That's sick! Only perverts do that!" Missy bawled.

"Well, this is your lucky day then, because I am a bonafide pervert!" he laughed. He roughly pushed a finger in her ass, enjoying her squirming.

"Ow! Stop it! That hurts!" The second spanking hurt even more than the first.

"If you scream again, I promise to send your special video to your dad. Got it?" When she didn't answer, he spanked her again.

"Yes! Yes! I understand!" she cried. "Please, no more hitting!"

"Hold your ass open for me!" He recorded the moment as he pushed his finger in her ass again, this time for spite, waiting to see if she screamed again. "See, it's not so bad," he laughed, "you'll get used to having all kinds of things up your ass, especially Devon's cock!"

She didn't believe for a second that Devon would do that to her. It was gross. She bit the bottom of her lip as Jasper molested her ass, keeping her screams buried deep inside. She heard the sound of the door opening, praying Devon would rescue her.

"Wow!" Rose exclaimed, "look at the size of her ass! It's huge!"

"Devon, help!" screamed Missy. "He's going to have sex with my bum!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Devon yelled, "This is all your fault! You're a total prick tease, and now you're getting what you deserve."

Rose smiled at Jasper's semi-confused face. "Devon and I had a little talk," she winked at Jasper.

"Nice, come on over you two and look at this ass. She liked my finger in her," Jasper bragged.

"I did not!" Missy cried. "Devon, please!"

"Go ahead, feel Missy's ass, after all, she is your girlfriend."

Jasper stepped back, and Devon moved in. "You're beautiful," Devon said. His hand lightly touched one of her large, ass cheeks. She shivered at his touch. He knelt behind her, glimpsing her pussy for the first time.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a better girlfriend from now on, I promise. Don't let him do this to me," she begged.

"I know you will, after tonight, you're going to be the best girlfriend in the world!" His fingers searched for her hole through all her hair. "Jasper is going to train you for me; Rose told me how incredible he is. You're lucky to have him as a teacher."

Jasper looked at Rose, she nodded her head in agreement and smiled at him. Damn! This woman surprised him more and more.

"You beautiful, sexy woman!" Jasper beamed. He'd never had an accomplice before; it felt good. Rose threw her arms around his neck, and he kissed her with appreciation and passion. Jasper pulled the front of Rose's dress up; he knew she wasn't wearing any panties. His fingers dug into her cunt, and she moaned as she clung to him.

"Yes, finger my cunt! Oh god, that feels so good!"

Missy couldn't believe what was happening. These people were the sinners her dad warned roamed the world, looking for innocent victims. She could feel Devon's fingers rubbing her, down there. It made her tummy feel funny. She never touched herself, that was a sin. His fingers felt good, making her think she should have. Her innocent eyes watched Jasper and Rose; she seemed to be enjoying his rough treatment, and she even opened her legs wider for him.

"Time to teach this cock-tease about sex," he told Rose.

"Do you need any help?" she asked.

Jasper thought about it for a minute. What would be the most humiliating for Missy? "I need you to use my phone and take a video of my little girl and me." He gave Rose one more deep kiss, then handed his phone to her.

Missy cringed when Jasper called her his little girl. Devon trapped her in this room with monsters, and now Devon was one too. She said a silent prayer to God to get her out of this situation.

For a moment, Rose froze. This phone held all the evidence of her misdeeds. She could erase her pictures and video and be free of Jasper. Would he notice? Did she even want to do that?

"By the way," Jasper said, "I uploaded all your photos and videos to my computer." By the expression on her face, he knew he caught her thinking about deleting them.

"I wasn't thinking that!" Rose said quickly. When Jasper frowned, she gave in. "Okay, maybe a little!" she laughed. "Can you blame me?"

"Fuck, no," he laughed, "but I'm not that stupid."

Devon was in heaven; his fingers were touching Missy's soft spot. His cock was hard as he anticipated fucking her tonight. As soon as Jasper finished, it would be his turn.

"Devon, do you want to help too? Devon!" Jasper had to raise his voice to get Devon's attention.

"Yeah," Devon said, "what do you want me to do?"

"Sit on the couch; I want my little girl to be looking at her boyfriend when her daddy fucks her virgin cunt."

"You're not my daddy! My daddy is nice!" Missy bawled. "Devon, help! Don't let him do this!"

The sound of the swat on Missy's ass silenced the room; everyone could hear Missy crying and sobbing. "The next time I hit you, I will use my belt," Jasper warned. "Now, what's my name?"

She couldn't do it; she would never call Jasper daddy. Never!

"Do it!" Devon begged, "he's taking his belt off!"

She screamed when the belt hit her ass, the pain was incredible. "Stop!" she yelled.

"What's my name?" Jasper repeated. A red welt ran across both of Missy's fat ass cheeks.

"He's going to hit you again!" Devon screamed. It was breaking his heart to watch his girlfriend go through this. He jumped up, but the look in Jasper's eyes made him sit down quickly.

"Wait!" Missy yelled. The pain of giving in was as bad as the pain radiating in her bum.

Jasper laid his belt on Missy's ass, making her jump.

"Please, Daddy, don't hit me again!" Missy shouted in resignation.

He rubbed her red, tender ass. "That's my little girl, now, tell me what you want me to do to you." When Missy didn't reply right away, he walked around the front so she could see him. "Tell me!"

She had to say it. "Have sex with me, daddy." His gross laughter made her cringe.

"You can do better unless you want to feel my belt again."

"Tell him!" Devon implored. "Ask him to fuck you!"

"You have a smart boyfriend," Jasper said, messing up Devon's hair.

"Fuck me, daddy, please fuck me." The words tasted horrible, coming out of her mouth, disgusting.

"Seeing as you didn't tell me which hole to use, I guess you want me to fuck all of them?"

It took a few seconds before Missy understood what he meant, and she panicked. Jasper's scary eyes drilled into hers; there was no compassion in them. He smacked the belt into the palm of his hand, making her jump. He handed the belt to Devon and started to undress. She didn't take her eyes off Jasper, afraid if she looked away, he would hit her again. His clothes dropped to the floor until he was naked in front of her. His penis was the scariest thing she had ever seen. It pointed up and was full of blue veins running down the shaft, his big balls hung down. She was surprised he didn't have any hair. His was her first look at a penis up close; he looked huge, too big to fit inside her.

Missy's wide-eyed look said it all; she was terrified. The thought of taking her three virgin holes almost made him cum on the spot. He was glad now he had taken another blue pill; she was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He smiled at Rose as she filmed them; he would make it up to her later.

"Do you want daddy to fuck your pretty mouth?" he asked. There was no need to stroke his cock; he was rock hard. "Ask me nicely."

He wanted to stick his penis in her mouth! Good girls didn't do that! She needed to try one last time, "Devon, please help me!" she pleaded, looking at him on the couch.

Devon shook his head no, it broke his heart, but Rose was right, she was a cock-tease. If he wanted Missy to fuck him and give him blow jobs, he needed to stay firm.

It was over; no one was going to help her, not Devon, not Rose and certainly not Jasper. She decided to make a break for it, even with her pants at her knees. She almost made it to the door before someone grabbed her hair and yanked it backward. From her position on the floor, she looked up to see Rose standing over her, the phone still recording everything.

"Daddy is waiting for you," Rose said. "You made a mistake in trying to escape, he was going to be gently, but now I'm not so sure. Crawl back to daddy."

Missy was defeated, she gave up all hope. She crawled back to Jasper, her big breasts swinging back and forth, close to touching the floor. Devon was standing beside him. Why doesn't Devon help her? She didn't understand; he said he loved her. The look on Jasper's face scared her; he looked like a deranged rapist. What if he killed her after he forced her to have sex with him. No one knew where she was.

"Now, that was unexpected. Thank you, Rose, for showing my little girl the error of her ways." Jasper needed to break the rest of Missy's willpower. "Because of your little stunt, I think you deserve some punishment. What do you think Devon, three or five hits with the belt?"

What did Missy think would happen Devon moaned. Now she was going to get hurt again. "Please, she won't do it again. Right, Missy?"

She couldn't look at Devon; he was a traitor.

"Hmm, I think three will be fine for now. Devon, will you do the honors?"

"What? You want me to hit Missy? No way!"

Jasper grabbed a handful of Missy's hair and pulled her to her feet. Her big tits bounced up and down; her nipples were calling out to him.

"Ow!" Missy's yelled from having her hair pulled. "Please, not so hard!" she begged as Jasper pinched her nipples. When he didn't relent, she knew what he was waiting to hear. "Please, daddy!"

"There that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, daddy," she sighed in relief as he let up on the pressure.

"Devon, help my little girl to remove her pants." He pinched Missy's nipples harder, making her eyes tear up. He leaned down close until their foreheads touched. Her noisy, fast breathing increased. "You're mine now, and we can do anything we want to you. Does that turn you on?"

She felt Devon slide her pants down, and she lifted her legs to help him. Why was she helping? Jasper's strong fingers were pinching her nipples, hurting them. Devon was rubbing her legs, all the way up to her bum. She was getting turned on, but she would never let Jasper know that. "No." When Jasper pinched harder, she knew her mistake. "No, daddy."

"Liar," he laughed, "I can feel your excitement. You can't wait to touch me. Hold your daddy's cock. Devon slide your finger in my little girl's ass."

Missy didn't want to touch him, but she knew the consequences if she didn't. They were teaming up on her, Jasper in the front and Devon from behind. Devon was kissing her bum and running his fingers between her thick legs; she clenched her bum so his finger couldn't go in. Her fingers touched Jasper's hard cock, and she was surprised at how it felt. It was hard, but soft at the same time. Jasper's lips kissed her, and she didn't offer any resistance, not even when his tongue snaked into her mouth. She sucked on it as she did with Devon. Damn Devon for bringing her here! She would never forgive him! She felt another set of soft lips kissing her shoulder. Rose! Even Rose was molesting her. Oh god! Now there were two sets of hands on her breasts. Everyone was touching her.

"Let go, baby," Rose whispered into the ear, "you won't believe how good it will feel." She had removed her dress while Devon helped take Missy's pants off. Watching all the action made her horny. Rose rubbed her tits against Missy, and when Devon reached between her legs, she moaned and opened wider for him. She reached down and placed her hand over Missy's. "Slide your hand up and down daddy's cock. Like this. Good girl, keep doing that."

Missy didn't want to get turned on. She hated these monsters. The gentleness confused her. Hands and lips touched her everywhere, front and back. Someone touched her pussy from the front. Jasper? Rose? She opened her legs wider, then cursed herself for helping them. Devon had a finger in her bum now, pushing in and out. Jasper's kiss felt electric; she tingled from the top of her head to her toes. Oh god! Her body was betraying her mind.

Devon couldn't believe this was happening. He felt guilty for deceiving Missy, but it would be worth it in the end. He didn't know where to look, at Missy or Rose, both of them were incredible. His finger, on the one hand, found Missy's tight ass, and with the other hand, he pushed two fingers up Rose's pussy. He liked how she opened her legs wider for him, giving him better access. Soon, Missy would be as easy as Rose. He didn't resist Rose as her hand directed his head to her pussy; she wanted him to use his tongue.

Jasper was pleased with how this turned out. Everyone was involved in turning Missy into a slut. "Good girl, your making daddy very happy," he whispered into her ear. "Tell daddy you love him."

The quick squeeze of his fingers brought new pain. "I love you, daddy," Missy quickly said, not meaning a single word.

"Time to suck daddy's cock, get on your knees."

Missy looked into Jasper's eyes; there was no compassion in them. He pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her to the ground. Devon was beside her, disgustingly licking Rose between her legs. Daddy's cock was right in front of her nose. No! No! Missy chastised herself, don't think of him as daddy.

"Ask me nicely," Jasper said.

Devon stopped to look at Missy, waiting to see if she was breaking down. She never looked so sexy, her big tits and hard nipples called out to him, he wanted to touch her but didn't know if he was allowed.

Rose pointed the phone at her again, waiting for her to comply. One more video or picture added to her blackmailer's album. It didn't matter anymore; they controlled her now. "Please, daddy, can I suck your big cock?" Missy scolded herself for making it sound sexy.

"Of course, my sexy little girl. But first, give your boyfriend a big sloppy kiss. He's been eating my cum out of Rose's cunt."

Devon blanched, that's what that taste was, he thought it was just Rose's juices.

In spite of the circumstances, Missy burst out laughing. "Serves you right!" she exclaimed. "I hope he rapes you too!" She looked up at Jasper, "please daddy, fuck his ass for me!" If Devon had no problems throwing her under the bus, she would do the same to him.

Devon grabbed Missy's head and kissed her to shut her up. He forced his tongue into her mouth, and she surprised him by sucking on it. Did she want to taste Jasper's cum? Or was she excited thinking about Jasper fucking his ass? Suddenly, Devon didn't know what his role in all this was, and it scared him.

Jasper and Rose laughed at the unexpected change in Missy. She pushed Devon away, laughing in his face. "See! Now you know what I'm feeling!" She looked up at Jasper with determination in her eyes. "Please daddy, fuck his ass, fuck it hard! Make him cry!"

He looked from Missy to Devon; the roles had suddenly reversed for them. "You promise to be a good little girl for me? Do what I say?"

"Yes, daddy, I promise!" Missy said, "anything you want."

"Okay, suck my cock, show me how much you love your daddy; then I will decide."

"Thank you, daddy!" Missy said, gloating at Devon. She didn't hesitate to take daddy's cock in her mouth. She had a purpose now, to make Devon pay for bringing her here. She had no idea how to suck a cock, so she improvised. She imagined his cock was like a tongue, and she played with it, running her tongue around the bloated tip, trying to suck him at the same time. Daddy was pulling her deeper on his cock, making her gag. When he rocked her back and forth, she knew that's what he wanted.

1...45678...10