Catfishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy's sister, Van, refused to meet with him, which suites him fine. Van is still a bitch to him on the phone, maybe because he likes to send her pictures of Missy doing nasty things.

Surprisingly, Devon sends video's now and then. He wouldn't disclose which city he moved to, but it's somewhere no one knows him, and there are lots of men to suck off. Missy is happy for him.

He gave up catfishing; the girls keep him busy enough. Rose has never once asked about "Oscar" or mentioned she needed a big cock to satisfy her.

After Missy experienced her first cervix orgasm, she cried for an hour after, pledging her devotion to him for life.

Each week he thinks up a new rule, to keep things interesting, and the girls never balk at any of them.

As he warned, he is rough on the girls, but not in a sadistic way. Some of his new toys leave marks, so he keeps the bruises to hidden areas, to not embarrass them. He mentioned he might be sharing the girls with another guy, but he changed his mind, mostly because he doesn't want to upset the apple cart. Maybe in a couple of years, he would try that, but for now, everyone is happy.

With a shudder, his cock explodes. Rose won this time, and he filled her mouth with hot cum. He smiled as she shared with Missy; the two of them share everything without any drama or jealousy. That's what he likes most about them; they always put his needs above theirs.

It feels good to have Rose and Missy in his life. The time might be right to introduce them to his parents. His mom would have a lot to say about the strange relationship, but his dad would only smile and pat him on the back.

Yeah, it was time to show the world he loved two gorgeous women at the same time.

1...5678910