Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, memories of an alternate lifestyle flooding in, accompanied by regrets for opportunities lost. After a few minutes, she interrupted my thoughts and dragged me back to the present.

"So, to continue. What happened next?"

"I bought an old van and set it up like the club bus, seats in front, mattresses in back with gear stored underneath. I didn't even think that it could be a useful vehicle to pick up girls. It was designed so that I could go away on trips for weekends with somewhere to sleep. I did a few memorable trips with friends from the outdoor club, then the van was flipped onto its side and written off by a vehicle ramming it after he'd gone through a compulsory stop at an intersection. Only a few injuries, I cracked a few ribs and my mate, who was driving, got cuts to his face; those were the days before seat belts, which would have saved those injuries. The two people asleep in the back in sleeping bags, were totally uninjured. That was the end of that means of escape, so I went on a trip with another hiking club. We were climbing a mountain and the group stopped for lunch. I knew few people in the group and another newbie, Elsie, also knew few people. We sat beside each other munching our dried fruit. 'Like a date?' she asked, passing a packet of dates to me. 'Sure, your place or mine?' I grinned, deliberately misinterpreting her question as I also helped myself to a date from her packet. She smiled back at me, and after that we chatted, then we dated.

"She had a job, but had a very unsuitable living arrangements. I spoke with my grandmother and she agreed that Elsie could board with her in her spare bedroom. This was very handy all around, close to her work and close to my home. However, Elsie professed to be a Christian and was determined to remain a virgin until she was married. I would spend many evenings making out with her before returning home and easing my blue balls by masturbating.

"Long story short, we became engaged, I visited her parents overseas, where she had lived previously, and went on a very frustrating road trip with her, arguing all the time, it seemed, sleeping alongside one another but absolutely no sex involved. Then we set a date, had a new house built, married in her home town and set off on our honeymoon. First night, our wedding night which was supposed to be all love and happiness, we spent in single bunks in a sleeper carriage on a train. Oh well, I thought, tomorrow night will be better because we'll be spending it with a friend in another city, where we were staying for a few days, but we were in single beds, in separate bedrooms!! Elsie had absolutely no intention of allowing us to consummate the marriage under those circumstances. After several frustrating nights there, we boarded the ship which was to take us on a cruise home and found our 'suite' had bunks which, according to my wife, were far too small for two people. Four more nights of frustration, followed by staying with friends where the ship berthed, again in single beds which were far too small, then a hire car trip to our new house and our new queen-sized bed.

"I thought, at last I would be able to make love to my wife and consummate our marriage. But no, she didn't want to. I think we did have sex that night, but I certainly wouldn't call it making love. This set the tone for our marriage. If I was lucky, we'd have sex maybe once a fortnight; I would have liked it at least once a night, she would have liked it never. Three children appeared over the next five years, so we must have done something right at the right time, even though the first pregnancy occurred while she was on the pill; it was diagnosed as a stomach flu by the first doctor she went to. Then, after seven years of wondering whether this was how my life would be forever, I came home to a note which simply said something like 'I've gone away with the children. I will not be back while you're still in the house. Don't try to find me.'"

I stopped, unable to continue as emotions from that time rose up and engulfed me. Skyla turned the recorder off and crouched beside me, stroking my arm.

"It's Ok, sweetheart, it's all gone, all over. You're Ok now. Just let the emotions come, then let them go."

It must have taken several minutes before I recovered enough to respond. I hugged her, then felt a chill through my body.

"I'm getting cold," I told her, noticing the sun lowering towards the western horizon.

"Yes, I am too. Let's warm up a bit."

We dressed in our rooms and met again in the kitchen, where I was beginning to prepare a meal. Together we chatted about inconsequential things as we sipped wine and cooked, then took supper to the lounge where we watched the reports of the global pandemic on television.

"Seems there's plenty of worse places to be than here," Skyla commented as she watched people camped in cold accommodation in quarantine.

"Yes, I agreed, we're certainly better off than many," I grinned towards her, "Even to the extent of having enjoyable company."

She smiled back, moving a little closer to me on the sofa. We watched the television, lost in our own thoughts as we ate our meal, occasionally sipping our wine. Once we'd both finished and were well and truly discouraged by the negative bias of the news reports, Skyla turned towards me and took the remote, muting the announcer.

"How about we watch a movie?" she asked.

"Great idea. You choose." I was curious about what movie she would choose, some chick flick I guessed, but maybe not.

"I already know what I want to watch. Have you seen 'The Way We Were'?"

"Yes, years ago when it first came out and Barbra was all the rage."

"Can we see it again?"

I scrolled through a few sites and finally found the movie, topped up our glasses and settled down to watch. It is a sad and emotionally-charged movie, and after only a short time she was snuggled up to me, leaning against me, her legs curled up on the sofa. At one romantic part she looked up at me and I kissed her gently on her lips, feeling her hunger for more as we slowly turned back to the screen. As the movie progressed, our kisses became more frequent, more romantic, until it ended and she turned fully towards me. We embraced, each holding the other, each lost in our own emotions and our sensuous kiss. It lasted forever, it seemed, until she pulled back.

"I need to go to the little girls' room," she said, "I'll put the kettle on as well."

I turned off the TV and sat for a few minutes, hearing the kettle heating, then going to the kitchen as it turned off.

"What'll you have?" I called to Skyla.

"Bedtime tea, if you have some, please."

I found the tea and made us a cup each, taking it to the lounge, then heading to the bathroom myself. I heard Skyla walk past to the lounge and joined her there after a few minutes. She had changed completely. Gone were the normal day clothes, she was sitting on the sofa in semi-translucent, pale blue, two-piece night attire which left little to the imagination.

"You like?" she smiled, striking a sexy pose on the sofa.

There was no point in lying to her. "I like," I replied, sitting close beside her and allowing her to rest against me. We talked of the pandemic, the movie, our lives, nothing serious, as we sipped our tea, the mood one of loving, but still slightly restrained, companionship. Once our cups were empty, I stood and took them to the kitchen. She followed me, then faced me and pressed her body against mine and held her face up to be kissed.

"Goodnight, darling," she said quietly.

"'Night, sweetheart," I replied, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her tenderly on the lips.

She broke away after a short time, patted my swelling cock gently with a knowing grin, then walked to her bedroom. I cleaned up the kitchen, wondering what the hell had just happened. What messages was she sending, I wondered? Did she want to make love or was she just teasing? I didn't know. Even after all these years, women were still largely a mystery to me. I shook my head as I headed towards my room, showered, then climbed into my big, lonely bed naked, which is what I always wore to bed.

I lay there for a while, turning over the evening's events in my mind, wondering whether I'd just let an amazing experience slip through my fingers, or was I simply being tested to judge my fidelity? She already knew that our marriage allowed for relationships with others, so that couldn't be it. I was just in that stage of unreality, aware but not fully awake, when I felt the bed move slightly, then the sheet was lifted and somebody climbed in beside me. Undoubtedly that somebody was Skyla.

We reached for each other simultaneously and held each other close, kissing passionately for what seemed to be hours. Finally, she broke the kiss.

"I couldn't sleep; I was lonely, darling. I hope you don't mind."

Mind? How could I mind? I hugged her to me, suddenly aware of my nakedness. How would she take that? Would she freak out, or would she join me? Perhaps it was up to me. I tentatively slid my hand down to her knee, then back up again, stroking her silk-covered hip until my hand caught under the thin fabric of her top. As my hand continued its upward movement, she lifted her upper body and murmured "Oh, yes, darling, strip me naked like you are."

I needed no second invitation. In a few seconds she was disentangling her arms from the fabric as I lifted it over her head. In the pale light from the window, I could see her breasts pointing upwards, just waiting to be kissed. Gently, I obliged, accepting the unspoken invitation, hearing her sigh then moan as my mouth covered first one nipple, then the other, as my hands gently massaged their supporting mounds. I saw she was rolling her head from side to side, obviously enjoying the treatment she was receiving.

"Oh, yes, honey, like that. My breasts are very sensitive. They love what you're doing, darling."

I had the feeling she would have been happy if I'd spent the whole night stimulating her breasts. However, there was other virgin, to me at least, territory to claim. After a long time of breast massage, I sat up and threw off the sheet, unnecessary now due to our combined body warmth, hooked my thumbs in the waist band of her shorts and slid them down her legs. She kicked them off, then spread her legs wide.

"Eat me, darling," she commanded.

I wasted no time in placing my mouth over her soft, warm, wet pussy, feeling that it was shaved except for a thin landing strip. My tongue licked her love trench, pushing deeper as I sought out her deliciously sweet honey. I reached upwards and continued her breast massage, slowly increasing the pressure and squeezing her nipples between my fingers as her body responded by writhing and shaking beneath me. Then suddenly she pulled away, rolling over towards me, closing her legs and pressing her breasts against the mattress.

"What's wrong, darling?" I asked, concerned in case I'd done something to displease her.

"Oh, honey, nothing's wrong. Things couldn't be righter. But it was too nice; I was getting close to cumming."

"Well, isn't that what you wanted?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yes, darling, but when I cum, I want the first time to be with your hard cock fully implanted inside my pulsating cunt. After that first time, you can make me cum when and how you wish. But the first time is special. Now, lie on your back; it's my turn, and don't you dare cum till I tell you."

I love an assertive woman who knows what she wants, especially when she wants me. I lay on my back, my rock-hard cock standing up as she knelt between my legs and began exploring my cock and balls, using her hands at first, then bending her head and, surprisingly, taking my whole, not inconsiderable, member into her mouth and down her throat. It felt wonderful, and I thought I'd could cum very quickly, but remembered her instruction and focused my attention on other things, particularly on sliding my hands over her back, then around her sides until I was cupping her swaying breasts as they hung downwards between my knees. She would raise her head every few seconds to breathe, then resume the blow job to end all blow jobs.

She must have sensed when I was getting close because she sat back and I could see her looking at me, smiling in the dim light, then she wriggled upwards on her knees until her shiny pussy was directly over my throbbing cock. She leant forward, her weight supported on her arms.

"You ready for this?"

"Yes, oh yessss, honey. Sit on me, darling."

She did, but slowly. I felt her pussy lips touch the head of my cock, then felt myself slip between her silky lips. She gazed into my eyes as she slowly, very slowly, sank onto me. It was all I could do to prevent my release, but prevent it I did, and finally I felt myself plumbing her depths as she sat more upright, her full weight on my hips.

I reached for her tits, jutting towards me, her nipples hard and erect. She moaned softly as my hands cupped her mounds, squeezing and rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs, her moans increasing in volume as she closed her eyes to better enjoy the erotic sensations. We stayed like this for several minutes, my arousal slowly decreasing until I was no longer ready to blow my load at the slightest movement. I released her breasts and slipped my hands onto her hips, beginning slight backward and forward motions, sliding her love trench over my pubic bone. She leaned forward a little to increase the pressure on her clit, shuddering and moaning from the powerful sensations.

"Oh, honey, fuck me hard, make me cum, shoot your sperm into my pussy, baby."

I moved her back and forth with my hands, synchronizing my hip thrusts with the movements, feeling her begin to meet my thrusts, her hips now moving of their own accord, allowing me to return my hands to her tits and nipples. Her eyes were still closed and after a few moments she tilted her head back, her whole body now thrusting against me as I felt the head of my cock moving across her cervix, massaging the end of her oozing cunt. Her breathing increased in depth and pace, panting now, the trembling of her body becoming more pronounced, mouth open, gasps of breath, faster, shaking, shuddering, then she screamed in passion, pressing herself against me as she collapsed forwards onto my body, her orgasm sweeping through her.

The force of her release almost pushed me to my own orgasm, but I held it off, watching my beautiful lover experience ecstasy as she lay on me, my hard cock deeply implanted in her pulsating love tunnel.

"Ooohhh, honey, you're wonderful," she said after a few moments, her body now relaxed as she smiled down at me. We kissed, lovingly, then she pushed herself back up, her hands each side of my head. "Fuck me again, darling, hard. I want your cum in me."

I reached up and pulled her down again, then rolled us both over until I was lying on top, then raised my body a little to allow her to breathe more easily.

"You want me to fuck you, well here it comes, darling. Hope you like it hard."

"Yes, honey, use me, pummel me, fuck me, hurt me, do what you want with me, but fill me with your hot sperm."

I began moving back and forth, slowly increasing the length of my strokes until I was withdrawing almost the entire way out, then thrusting forcefully back inside. Time after time, each thrust causing her to make an involuntary "Oooofff" as the air was pushed from her lungs. I felt her slippery cunt walls massaging my swollen cock, creating sensations which I thought never to feel again. My arousal increased, I could feel myself approaching my release; Skyla could sense my increasing arousal also and thrust her hips upwards, wanting more, harder, faster. Our bodies were slapping together, our panting breaths in time with our movements. I was close, closer, very close, but she beat me to the goal, throwing her head back and screaming as her body shuddered with her next orgasm, her clenching cunt squeezing my cock, massaging it, pushing me to my own explosive release. I felt my cum pulsing through my cock, injecting my sperm deep inside her, pulse after pulse after pulse, until I seemed to run out of energy and simply collapsed onto her, both of us breathing hard as we lay together, recovering slowly.

After a few minutes, I rolled off her to allow her to breathe more easily, my softening cock slipping out of her. She rolled towards me, kissing me, holding me, our breathing slowing as we embraced in the afterglow of our lovemaking. Finally, we were able to speak.

"Oh, honey, you're a wonderful lover," she murmured into my ear, "Where have you been all of my life?"

"Just waiting here for you to find me, I guess," I replied with a grin. "You're an awesome lover too. I never thought I'd experience lovemaking like that again."

"If I have my way, it'll be like that every night and maybe a few times each day. I intend to keep you drained."

"I think I'll like that, sweetheart. Just hope we don't wear each other out."

We kissed gently, held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I awoke, almost surprised to be in bed with a gorgeous woman. So it wasn't a dream, I thought as I watched her slowly awaken and open her eyes. We kissed and caressed each other's still naked body.

"Good morning, lover," she said softly.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I replied, then bent my head forward and kissed her lips, gently at first, then harder as she responded.

It took only a few seconds it seemed before she rolled onto her back and pulled me over her, my hard cock slipping unbidden between her thighs. She pulled my hips forwards and I slipped into her already sopping love tunnel.

"Oh yes, darling, fuck me hard," she commanded.

I did, my cock sliding forcefully, deeply inside her as her hips rose to meet my thrusts. It took only a very few minutes until she was writhing beneath me, thrusting upwards to gain greater pressure on her sensitive clit. Her breathing became faster as her head rolled from side to side, then with a scream, she came hard, her body shaking with the power of her orgasm. I lifted my weight off her and watched her enjoy her climax.

After a few minutes, her breathing slowed to normal and she opened her eyes.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said softly.

I bent my head down and we kissed lovingly. My cock was still hard so I made a few exploratory thrusts into her until she held my ass cheeks, preventing me from withdrawing.

"No more," she said with a grin, "Save it for later. I know you'll be frustrated, but hey, a girl's gotta have a bit of fun. Seeing you wandering round the house, hard and ready, just wanting the opportunity to cum, will be my fun for the day, or at least for the morning. Be good and you'll get your reward. Oh, and no masturbating, you hear? If I catch you so much as giving him a stroke I'll be off limits for a week."

I grinned down at her, knowing that we'd both enjoy the teasing, and gently slid out of her sopping pussy and lay beside her. We lapsed into silence, holding and caressing each other each other for a while, until she needed to relieve herself and rolled out of bed. I continued to lie there, thinking how wonderful it was that Skyla had come into my life at a time when I'd written off ever experiencing such wonderful sex again. I heard the toilet flush and Skyla turn on the shower, so I went to the bathroom to join her. Together we enjoyed a sensuous shower, washing each other gently and arousingly, until Skyla turned off the water, gave me a kiss, then stepped out to dry herself, leaving me with a hard cock ready to go. I wiped down the walls with the squeegee, then stepped out to dry myself. Skyla was already dry and knelt down on the bath mat, taking my cock into her mouth and sliding it teasingly down her throat a couple of times, before she looked up, grinned, then stood up and skipped from the room.

123456...9