Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's an interesting concept, to write it out, as you say. It's possibly more effective than the counselling technique of simply speaking out the issues. When you're speaking them to a counsellor, you're actually reinforcing them to some extent by reliving them verbally. However, writing them out may mean that you can release the motivations to hold onto those demons, especially when they were initially imagined. Usually when this is done with a counsellor, you are instructed to burn the paper on which they are written. I wonder if, maybe, having it published is a better way. Do you have any idea where they could have come from?"

"None whatsoever. All I do know is that they developed at the time of puberty when I was totally lacking in any sexual guidance. It wasn't like now, where you can simply look something up on the internet. Back then I would spend time in a library looking up such erotic words as penis and pelvis, both of which would give me an erection just thinking the word. But I have absolutely no recollection of any bdsm-type activities that I researched; apart from my imaginings, I didn't know such things existed and had a very fallacious idea of female anatomy, as I've already mentioned."

"Have you done any bdsm activities for real?"

"Only on myself. I enjoyed tying my balls up tightly and masturbating with them like that. I have never done anything like that with another person, nor had anyone else do that with me."

"Would you like to?" asked Skyla with a grin.

I thought about this for a few seconds before replying. We had both seen each other naked, cuddled briefly naked, were scantily clad discussing the possibility of exploring bdsm activities together. In the broader context, we were in a situation in which my wife may be delayed overseas indefinitely and we may be locked down together at any time, also indefinitely. If that were to happen, and if we did decide to explore bdsm together, and if we had a falling out due to that, it might not be possible for Skyla to leave. On the other hand, here was an opportunity that many men would die for; the possibility of spending some time with a willing partner engaging in consensual bdsm and sexual activities. I made my mind up.

"Yes, absolutely, I think," I agreed, still a little concerned. After all, I had written these feelings out in my stories; did I really want to open up all these thoughts and emotions?

Skyla grinned, then, without another word, packed away her recorder and returned to her room. I remained sitting in my chair wondering what would happen next. I found that not knowing was the hardest part, something I was to experience many times in the next few weeks. When she returned, Skyla was dressed in a tight, shiny black one-piece latex suit, which covered her whole body except for her breasts, pussy and face. In her hand she was carrying a short cane and some thin rubber strips.

"Strip, slave," she commanded.

I stood and dropped my shorts and shirt, then stepped away, totally naked. Despite my reservations, my cock had hardened in anticipation.

"Good boy, now, sit on the sofa and spread your legs wide apart."

I did as I was commanded, then she knelt between my legs and began stroking my cock gently. Fine by me so far. Then she began tying my cock and balls, stretching the rubber strips around the base of both cock and balls, then behind my balls and between them, separating each ball and wrapping around and around to stretch them further from my body. The skin of my scrotum was stretched and shiny and my cock was rock hard from the trapped blood in its veins. Skyla tied off the ends and stood back to examine her handiwork. I noticed her look carefully at the clock.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"So far, so good. Feels much like it used to when I did it many years ago."

"Good. Pleased nothing pinches. Now, lie down on your back on the mat, legs wide apart again."

I did, feeling very exposed as she picked up her short, light cane and straddled my chest facing my feet, leaning partly forward, her knees on the floor and her bare, fully exposed, widely gaping pussy right in front of my face. She then started gently tapping my balls with the cane, alternating between them, the taps too light to really hurt, but hard enough to be noticed. Gradually I felt the pain beginning to increase, possibly due to the number of strokes, possibly to an increase in the force of each stroke. Just like the boiled frog story, as the pain increased there was never a time when I felt that I couldn't stand it anymore. It was just a gentle ache that increased. I knew intuitively that, had it started at that level, I would be doubled up, clutching my balls in pain, but because it progressed slowly, I could bear it. I tried to look down and see if there were any visible changes, but could not see past her body as she increased the power of the strokes quite significantly. I noticed I was rolling my head from side to side now, biting my lower lip to prevent myself from moaning in pain. Then she stopped.

It is a strange feeling once your body is used to receiving pain, when it stops you almost miss the sensation. She carefully placed the cane to one side, dismounted from my chest, turned around and again straddled my torso, lying on me gently, pressing her breasts against my face before sliding downwards. I could feel her pussy searching for my cock, then felt her warm wet tunnel engulf my rock-hard cock as she slowly impaled herself on it. The head pressed against the end well before I was fully inside, but she continued moving down, putting more pressure onto the head as she wriggled her hips. Eventually, I felt my pubic bone press against her hard, aroused clit, and I was fully inside.

Without withdrawing, she slowly sat upright, applying still more pressure to my cock, until I felt a slight movement and my cockhead was squeezed as the end apparently entered her cervix. She remained still for a short time and I could feel her muscles relaxing and contracting around my cock, then she began moving back and forth, massaging her clit against my hard pubic bone, the pressure causing me to sink even deeper inside her. Once she was sitting upright, she placed my hands on her breasts. My fingers automatically encircled her hard nipples.

"Punish them," she whispered to me.

I began squeezing, pulling and kneading her breasts and nipples as she continued rocking back and forth, moaning softly. Her rhythm began increasing in speed, becoming more violent but never lifting off, never allowing my cock to move out of her love tunnel. Her breathing increased in speed and soon she was panting as her movements became even faster. She reached behind her, thrusting her breasts further into my hands as she grasped my balls, one in each hand, and began squeezing. The pain of my bruised balls being squeezed unmercifully was incredible and I screamed in agony as she simultaneously groaned, her body shaking as she experienced a massive orgasm which seemed to last forever, her hands remaining clenched excruciatingly around my balls the whole time.

Eventually she was spent and she released my balls before lying forward onto my body, apparently exhausted. Gradually the pain receded from my balls and our breathing rates lowered, leaving me still rock hard, frustrated and still buried in her sopping, pulsating depths. I wondered what was next; would I be permitted to complete? After many minutes, she sat upright again, my cock still firmly embedded inside her.

"Thank you, my darling, that was wonderful. It's not often that I get to break in a new stallion, but believe me, honey, you were one of the best. I guess you need to cum now, eh sweetie?"

"You guess right," I replied, "Assuming my balls still work."

"Oh, they'll be just fine, although I must release them soon or they won't. You'd be a gelding rather than a stallion. So, let's play a little game. I'll release them once you cum." She glanced at the clock. "You have another eight minutes safely, maybe fifteen or so with a bit of risk, but much after that and it could be bye-bye balls due to lack of circulation. So, cum when you're ready."

She remained sitting, unmoving on me, so I knew if I was to cum, it was up to me. I grabbed her hips and began moving her back and forth, feeling the head of my cock still held inside her as her clit massaged my pubic bone. Judging by the look on her face, she was enjoying this clit stimulation. I increased my speed and energy and very soon her hips began writhing on mine. She was obviously enjoying herself as I tried my hardest to gain enough stimulation to cum. I tried lifting her off me but found that too difficult to achieve enough movement. I tried pushing her sideways but she easily counteracted that. The only way I could generate a little up and down movement was by bending my legs at the hips, which lifted her enough for my cock head to pop out of her cervix and begin to be stimulated. It took about ten minutes before I started to feel my orgasm approach. Another few minutes and I was there.

"Ah, ah, AH, AH, YES, OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSS!!!" I cried as I felt pulses of cum squirting deep inside me, yet noticing that, due to the tight rubber around the base of my cock, none was squirting inside her. I remembered reading that this could happen, the cum simply squirting into my bladder; what a waste of cum. I looked up at her face and saw her smiling down at me.

After a few moments, as I lay there, recovering from a strangely unsatisfactory orgasm, she dismounted and began unwrapping my balls and finally my cock. I leaned forward and noticed they showed deep indentations from the rubber, causing pain as the bloodflow returned. My balls looking swollen and red, while my cock was slowly shrinking towards normal size. Skyla lay beside me and I turned towards her.

"You OK now?" she asked, appearing genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, I think I'll live and may even become sexually functional again this year sometime."

"Good to hear. Thank you, sweetheart. For me, that was sensational. I really get off on the domination, of constricting and punishing your most sensitive organs, and of feeling your frustration when you have difficulty cumming and having to cum internally, despite being so hard and ready."

"Yes, I noticed," I replied dryly. "What now?"

"Well, what would you like to do now? It'll be your turn to dominate me if you want. I wonder what you'll do."

So did I. I had written fictitious accounts of many bondage and domination scenes, but had never experienced anything except self-bondage until a few minutes ago. What if I struck too hard? What if I really hurt her and turned her off? I then realised that we'd not had a safe word; fortunately, I hadn't needed it. Was that by design or accident, I wondered.

"Let's leave that for today; let me get my head around what's happened so far. Tomorrow's soon enough for more bdsm."

"I hope that doesn't mean we can't sleep together tonight," she said with obvious concern.

"No, sweetheart, I would love to sleep with you tonight and make love together in a more relaxed manner."

She smiled brightly. "Oh goody," she said, like a little child being offered ice cream, "I'm so pleased that didn't put you off."

She stood and stripped off her latex suit, turning it inside out to air.

"Only problem with that is it's so tight that my skin can't breathe," she commented as she sat beside me on the sofa. "What's for dinner?"

We discussed meal options for a bit and decided to order pizza, if they were still delivering. We found a place that was willing to deliver, placed our order and poured drinks as we began the wait. I put on some soft music and we cuddled and caressed on the sofa.

"Do you like dares?" I asked her.

"Sometimes," she answered hesitantly, "It depends what the dare involves."

"Ok, so when the delivery person arrives, if it's a guy, you go to the door naked to collect the pizza, if it's a girl, I'll go to the door naked to collect. Deal?" I asked.

"Oooh, that sounds awesome. Guess it will either make or break someone's evening. You're on."

We went and sat in the hallway just inside the door where we had a view down the pathway. As we sat, cuddling and caressing still, I found my cock became semi-hard and noticed that Skyla's pussy was oozing from arousal. A car pulled up, door opened, and a person exited with a pizza package.

"It's a guy," announced Skyla, "Dammit!"

I grinned and gave her a quick kiss, then she walked slowly towards the door waiting for the bell to ring, money in hand, while I returned to the lounge from where I could watch unobtrusively. The bell rang and she opened the door wide, fully exposing her naked body to the stunned delivery guy. He looked her up and down once, then looked over her head. He was obviously embarrassed; I could see him blushing from where I sat, and it must have been taking a huge effort of will not to ogle the beautiful naked body in front of him. Skyla pulled it off beautifully.

"Good evening," she said brightly, "I expect you have a pizza for us."

"Y-y-yes," stammered the delivery guy. He handed the pizza over and Skyla took her time examining the docket, while he did the same to her. Skyla had some money in her hand and made a show of counting the small change, then dropped a few coins on the floor.

"Ooops, how clumsy of me," she said with a smile to the poor guy before turning away from him and bending over to collect the coins, deliberately exposing her ass and pussy to his now curious gaze. It seemed to take a lifetime before she found all the coins, then handed them to him.

"Guess you'd like a tip too," she said.

"That is customary," he replied formally.

"Well, here's an offer you don't get every day. You can choose your reward, either a $5 tip or a free feel. Take your pick."

She could have knocked him over with a feather, as the saying goes. He only hesitated for a couple of seconds before stuffing the money in his pocket and reaching towards Skyla's inviting body.

"Make it a feel," he replied hoarsely.

Skyla did more than that. First, she bent over again and placed the pizza box on the floor. Then she spread her arms and embraced the poor startled pizza boy, pressing her body against his, kissing him sexily on the mouth as she guided one hand to her breasts and the other to her pussy. He obviously knew what to do from there. For about a minute he rubbed her clit, fingered her oozing pussy and massaged her boobs and nipples as Skyla continued to rub against him and massage his rapidly growing cock through his jeans. She then pushed him slightly away, then unzipped his fly, reached in and extracted his rigid cock, knelt down and took it into her mouth, sliding back and forth just a very few times before he grabbed the back of her head, pulled her further onto his cock and, from his screwed up eyes, moans and his thrusting hips, I guess he unloaded his sperm deep inside her throat.

A few seconds later it was over; Skyla stood once more, giving him a kiss as she pressed her body against him, this time her thighs embracing his still rigid cock, then she bent and picked up the pizza, giving him a final view of her ass and pussy, before closing the door, leaving a stunned pizza delivery guy wondering what the hell had just happened.

All this activity had given me a raging hard-on, and it had obviously aroused Skyla, who placed the pizza on the table then jumped onto the sofa where I was sitting, straddling my legs and, seemingly in one smooth action, sitting down on my cock, impaling herself completely.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"What? The delivery guy or you jumping on me?"

"Well, I meant the delivery guy, but your opinion on both would be interesting."

"Delivery guy was wonderful; jumping on me was amazing. Now I think we have some unfinished business," I replied as I held her hips and began moving her back and forth. The delivery guy episode must have primed us both because it took only a very few strokes before she came hard, her pulsating cunt around my cock driving me to release my pent-up arousal deep inside her. She relaxed forwards onto my body and we cuddled like that for some time, before she pushed herself away.

"I'm hungry," she said, dismounting me and running to the bathroom for a towel to soak up our combined fluids running down her legs. I realised I was also hungry, so cleaned myself up and began preparing drinks and serving the pizza.

The advantage of a pizza is there are no dishes, so once we'd finished, I refreshed our drinks and I selected a raunchy movie to watch as we cuddled together on the sofa. Once it ended, we headed for the bedroom, snuggling together as we kissed and caressed.

"Well, I guess this answers my internal question about whether we'll sleep together," I commented.

"Yeah, and mine about how long it will take before I can fuck you," she replied.

"Do girls really think like that?"

"This one does," she replied, kissing me gently.

"So does this happen often during your investigations?"

"No, not nearly often enough. Many people are quite defensive and don't want to talk about themselves. Some seem quite relieved when I leave, maybe feeling shame about how they felt all those years ago. I'm pleased you're not like that."

"No, my philosophy is what happened, happened, and cannot be changed. It was neither good nor bad, it just was, and is there for our learning. No good crying over spilt milk, as the saying goes."

"Dead right. The past is to learn from, the future to plan for, but not in too much detail, and the present for making love together," she replied, rolling on top of me with her legs straddling mine, her wet pussy pressed against my rampant cock.

We kissed like that for a while as I gradually felt her pussy moving downwards, slowly but surely easing its way southwards to engulf my rigid, pulsing cock. I managed to lie still, allowing her to make the moves while I enjoyed the results. Once I felt she was fully impaled on my cock, I held her tight and rolled over, keeping her inside.

"My turn," I said with a grin, "It's now your turn to cum if you can."

I lay as still as possible as she began trying everything in her power to generate some friction between our joined organs, but seemingly, to no avail. She let out occasional groans of frustration but my weight on top of her prevented any meaningful movement. Eventually she stopped and lay still.

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

"How're you feeling?"

"Horny."

"Well, nothing like a bit of anticipation to stoke the fire, is there?"

"Guess not, but you can be sure I'll remember this."

I certainly hoped she would. I gently turned us onto our sides, facing each other, still connected, though not as deeply as previously. We kissed and caressed a little, then I heard her deep, even breathing signifying she was asleep. I followed her very quickly.

When I awoke the following morning, I was alone. The bed felt empty without her, even though it had been our first full night together. I climbed out of bed, used the bathroom, then wandered through the house looking for her, finding her in the kitchen, naked as I was, preparing breakfast. The kettle was heating so she didn't hear me, allowing me to approach from behind and wrap my arms around her. She gave a start, then turned within my embrace and we kissed lovingly.

"You're up early," I commented when our kiss finally ended.

"I wanted to get you breakfast in bed, but now you're up, we can eat together."

I helped prepare breakfast and we sat at the table, close together, planning our day as we ate.

"So, time for some more of your story," she said, "I'm keen to hear what's next."

"I think I've just about got out everything that I need to," I replied, more interested in making love with this beautiful woman than in dictating my memoirs.

1...34567...9