Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skyla was grinning at me, seemingly enjoying my agony. She spread her pussy lips apart, giving me a view inside her waiting cunt, her fingers slowly massaging her still large clit.

"Don't you want it, honey?" she said tauntingly, "She's just here waiting for your tongue."

I decided to give it one more try. I eased forwards, lifting myself as high as possible with my feet on tiptoes, then reached forwards with my hands and with a heave pulled myself forwards and upwards, leaning my torso forwards in an attempt to reach her temping pussy with my mouth. A piercing pain shot through my body as my balls were crushed with most of my weight against the unyielding beam. I collapsed forwards, my forehead landing on her clit, mouth a few inches short of the target. I screamed in pain and quickly rolled backwards to take my weight on my ass cheeks as I gasped for air.

Skyla quickly slid from the table and was at my side, helping me to dismount, then partly supporting me as she assisted me to the sofa. She untied my balls and carried out an inspection.

"Well, there's no blood anyway," she said, before carefully and gently feeling each of my balls, "And they don't feel like they've popped, so that's a relief."

"I don't think I've ever felt pain as bad as that," I replied, "Pleased there doesn't seem to be any major damage."

I reached down and felt my balls, finding them tender but otherwise normal. Skyla had untied the waist rope and cord around my cock, checking that also to ensure it was undamaged.

"You missed out on your prize that time, so here's a consolation prize."

She sat beside me on the sofa and spread her legs wide apart, obviously offering her pussy for me to eat. I wasted no time, kneeling between her legs, licking her lips, tonguing her entrance and taking her still engorged clit into my mouth. She quickly became more aroused, thrusting her pussy at my face, her head rolling from side to side. I pushed my thumb into her cunt as far as it would go and thumb fucked her until, with a shrill scream, she came, her juices flowing over my hand and tasting delicious as I licked them up. I noticed that I was as hard as a rock, so before she could move, I edged forwards and inserted my cock in place of my thumb. We fucked furiously, both fully aroused, and it took only a few minutes before I felt her cunt clench my cock hard as Skyla screamed in orgasm, pushing me over the edge as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her spasming cunt.

"So, how's the catharsis going?" asked Skyla the following morning as we cuddled in bed. "Do you think that your nightmares have all gone, vanished as mysteriously as they came?"

I took my time in answering, feeling how I felt about the way I used to construct impossible yet erotic situations as I would lie in my bed, stroking my cock before drifting off to sleep. I felt that I was no longer driven by these thoughts, that I could see them for what they were: figments of my overactive imagination. Yet there still seemed to be some unresolved issues. I realized that I still wanted to inflict sexual pain on a woman. I thought about it for a few seconds and found it was not necessarily the actual causing of pain that was still important, it was more the power to inflict pain. I shared this realization with Skyla.

"So, you mean you want to hurt me in a sexual way?" she asked to clarify.

I realized this was the vital question. "Yes," I replied, "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, I love you too much to do that, and yet, there's a part of me that wants the experience of inflicting pain on a woman's most sensitive parts. It's a very strange feeling and one I have never faced before."

"Well, I guess if you want to and I allow you to, it'll all be over," she replied.

"You mean you'll let me hurt you?"

"Yes, within limits and with a safe word. Only two stipulations, no cutting and if I use the safe word, you stop and the scene ends."

"Yes, I agree. Thank you, darling."

"Oh, and one more thing, I want to still be able to enjoy sex after a few hours, so whatever you do must not cause long term sexual deprivation."

"Agreed, I certainly want to be able to fuck you soon afterwards. How about strawberry as a safe word?"

"Sounds good. Start when ready."

I rolled towards her and we kissed gently, then I climbed out of bed and headed to the lounge. I assembled a selection of the equipment we'd used yesterday by the time Skyla had prepared our breakfast. We ate quickly, the feeling of expectation strong between us allowing for little conversation. Once we'd finished, I reached out and took her hand and led her to the bedroom where I attached the rope bra, watching its effect on her breasts as they engorged and her nipples swelled. I turned on the suction pump and applied the tube to each of her nipples in turn, the tight rope bra causing them to remain fully engorged after being pumped. I then tied a cord around her waist which held a long, thin rubber band lightly against her moist pussy lips. I pulled the rubber band down a little with my finger, then, as I looked into her eyes, I released it, allowing it to contract and slap nicely against her sensitive clit and lips. Her body tensed but she grinned in anticipation.

Once that preparation work was completed, I asked her to get onto all fours on the floor and positioned her so that her legs were wide apart. I then fastened her rubber band to the end of the bed with a piece of cotton thread, then sat on the floor a few feet in front of her, my legs wide apart, my rampant cock positioned enticingly for her to suck.

"Crawl forward and eat my cock, slave," I commanded.

She began to obey, the cotton thread holding the middle of the rubber band stationary, stretching it away from her exposed pussy. She crawled about half way to my cock, grinning in anticipation, before the cotton thread broke, releasing the stretched rubber band to strike her exposed pussy.

"Yeeoooowwww!" she shrieked, her body jerking away as she reached her hand down to rub her sore pussy lips and clit.

She checked that there was no serious damage to her lady parts, then grinned at me again.

"You old devil," she said, "I love it. Can we do it some more?"

"Of course," I replied.

I set up the cotton thread as before and repeated the previous exercise. This time she didn't scream because she knew what to expect, and again grinned after the rubber had done its work on her pussy. She wanted more, so I gave her more, this time doubling the cotton thread so the rubber would be stretched further and the impact would be greater. She managed to crawl almost to my cock before the doubled cotton strand broke.

"Aaaarrrgggghhhh, yeowww, oooohhh, that hurts," she cried as she sat up and cupped her pussy. "That one got my clit too," she said, glaring at me as she rubbed her wet pussy.

"I guess that doubling the cotton caused a bit more pain."

"Oh, yes, it sure did. Do it again please, honey, another double, then I want a triple to finish please."

I repeated the double cotton with a similar result. I checked her pussy to ensure that there was no long-term damage being done, then tripled the cotton.

Skyla slowly crawled towards me, her hands on the floor above my thighs now, her mouth only inches from my drooling cock. With a final heave she lunged forward her mouth engulfing my cock at the same time as the cotton broke. Her body went rigid, her teeth biting into my cock as she tensed with pain. Then she relaxed and began sucking my cock as my hips reflexively lifted it up to intrude deeper into her mouth. She obviously didn't want me to cum yet, because she lifted off me after a few moments and grinned down at me.

"That was amazing, but no more please. The pain was so sharp, so incredible. I'm just thankful that the last one didn't strike my clit; that would have been totally unbearable, I think."

"Pleased you liked it," I replied. "Shall we continue with something else now?"

"Mmmm, yes please, honey."

I left her waist cord in place and lay her on the bed, a pillow under her ass, legs wide apart, feet and hands tied to the corners. This position pushed her breasts and hips up higher, making them better targets for what I had in mind next. I rummaged through the pile of toys and equipment and found what I was looking for: a riding crop. I flexed it and grinned at my gorgeous captive.

"Now, I wonder what I should do with this," I said rhetorically, "I think that those pussy lips and clit would just love a few strokes, don't you?"

I inspected her pussy, seeing the red stripes left by the rubber, her clit pushing cheekily between her lips, as though just begging for a stroke of the whip. I slid the leather end of the whip over her clit sensuously, causing her to gasp and wriggle her hips.

"Did that feel good?" I asked.

"You know it did," she replied with a grin, "Probably far better than a hard stroke would feel. Go on; I'm ready."

I repositioned myself and lined up the stroke, then looked down at her face, now tense with expectation. Why was I doing this, I asked myself. I could feel that my heart wasn't in this, not like it had been in the past. I suddenly realized that I didn't want to inflict pain on Skyla, the beautiful woman I had grown to love. The old me had gone, leaving in its place a new, kinder, more loving person. In a flash of understanding I knew that my catharsis was complete.

"I don't want to hurt you, darling," I said, as I threw down the whip and began untying her wrists and ankles.

Her loving smile was all the reward I needed. Once she was freed, she continued to lie on the bed and reached up to me with her arms, pulling me on top of her and wrapping her legs around my body.

"Well done, honey. Congratulations. You've cleared your demons, now fuck me good."

We kissed for a while, my cock growing harder still and finding its own way into her wet pussy as she writhed sexily beneath me. She cupped my ass cheeks with her hands, pulling me deeper inside her and I added to the penetration by thrusting my hips forward, grinding against her clit, my hands squeezing and caressing her still bound breasts and nipples as we continued to kiss lovingly. It felt like our bodies merged together in one sexy, loving embrace.

All good things come to an end, they say, and our lovemaking was no exception. After a few minutes of intense sex, I felt myself at the pinnacle and sensed that Skyla was also. I thrust deeply and forcefully and remained in place; Skyla gave a yelp of pleasure and began trembling in orgasm as I felt spurt after spurt of cum fill her spasming love tunnel.

It was over in seconds, yet seemed to go on for a lifetime. Gradually we both relaxed, kissing each other as our orgasms waned and ended, leaving wonderful feelings of completeness, oneness and total satiety. We cuddled together seemingly for hours, kissing as our breathing became normal. I felt my cock shrinking and slowly falling out of her very sloppy pussy.

It was a long time before we parted, lovingly, but nature called and we had to obey. We showered together with many touches, cuddles and caresses, then remained naked as we prepared a meal and ate it on the private patio in the sunshine. While eating, we discussed what had happened today, how suddenly I had changed; how I no longer had the urge to inflict pain on others or on myself. We tried analysing the whole situation, but eventually simply accepted that a major cathartic change had occurred, we decided that we liked the change, and Skyla stepped over to me, straddled my thighs as I sat on my chair, and carefully lowered herself onto my semi-erect cock while kissing me tenderly. I cupped her breasts, returned her kisses and felt myself hardening inside her as she began moving back and forth.

We made love four times on that momentous day, the last time being late in the evening, after we'd finally climbed into bed, and she had made a bet with me that I couldn't get hard enough to penetrate her. She then did her best to arouse me, and finally lost the bet when she sat on me, taking my mostly hard cock inside her, and bringing us both to satisfying climaxes. As we cuddled before sleep, she told me it was the best bet she'd ever lost.

Seven sex-filled days later, Wendy phoned and informed us that she and Malcolm would be released tomorrow afternoon, so would be arriving in time for supper that night. Despite Wendy's assurances and her indulgence in similar activities with Malcolm, Skyla and I both felt a little guilty, me for having betrayed my wife, Skyla for being the 'other woman' with whom I had betrayed Wendy. In compensation, we decided that we would forego any sex until Wendy arrived home. That night was difficult; it was the first night we had slept together without making love for a 24-hour period. However, we survived, knowing that when Wendy arrived home, I would be capable of satisfying her sexually.

When I opened the door, Wendy flew into my arms. We hugged and kissed and kissed and hugged for what seemed like an age, before we parted enough for introductions. Malcolm was a handsome man, about my age I guessed, looking fit and tanned, just the sort that Wendy would choose to keep herself satisfied. It was also obvious from the desire in his eyes, and in Skyla's eyes, that they would enjoy each other's company as well.

After introductions, we sat down to a sumptuous homecoming meal that Skyla and I had prepared. The conversation revolved around the tour, the difficulties with transport and accommodation during lockdowns, and other matters of a general nature. Discussions of relationships were strictly avoided during the meal. We adjourned to the lounge for after dinner drinks, and I noticed that Skyla and Malcolm sat very close together on the couch, so I guessed there was some mutual attraction there. After small talk for a while, I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"I don't know the correct protocols for addressing the elephant in the room," I said, "So I'll leave decisions regarding sleeping arrangements up to you. There's the main bedroom, which I guess that Wendy will share with me, although that is not by any means definite, then there's two spare rooms, one with two single beds, the other with a king size bed. I'll let people sort out where they want to sleep. We're all big people; Skyla has been sharing a bed with me, I guess that Wendy and Malcolm have also been sharing a bed; hopefully Wendy wants to sleep with me tonight. We're all adults so I guess we can all make decisions for ourselves."

I noticed that Wendy glanced towards me, while Skyla looked doe-eyed up at Malcolm, an unmistakable invitation if ever I had seen one.

"Yes, darling," replied Wendy, looking at me, "It seems an age since I slept or made love with you. I am guessing that Skyla has been keeping you in practise while I've been away, so thank you Skyla. I would like to see if you've been taught any new tricks."

Despite myself, I blushed slightly, then nodded and looked away. I saw Skyla reach over and take Malcolm's hand. "Do you wanna share with me?" she asked.

"If that suits you, it certainly suits me," he replied with a grin.

"Well, that seems to have worked out fine," I said unnecessarily. I extended my hand to Wendy. "Darling, would you like to come to bed with me tonight?"

Wendy and I stood and walked to our room, noticing the other couple wrapping their arms around each other and sharing their first kiss. I felt strangely satisfied that the situation, which could have been very sticky, had worked itself out so well.

Wendy and I stripped each other gently, then hugged and kissed standing in the dimmed light in our bedroom. Wordlessly we explored each other's body, enjoying the feel of the other's hands arousing us in familiar ways. After a few minutes, Wendy tugged me by my hard cock towards the bed and we collapsed together. She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, her favorite position, then slipped her oozing pussy lips over my cock and sat down, hard, taking my cock fully inside in one movement, just as I knew she liked. She leant forward so her clit pressed against my pubic bone and let out a sigh.

"It seems so long, darling. At times I even wondered if we'd ever see each other again. I'm so pleased to know that you found someone to love in my absence; it must have made things easier for you both."

As we lay there, intimately connected, I told her how Skyla and I had met, about her research, how we had fallen in love and become lovers, and about my cathartic experience. She also told me a little about her tour and how she and Malcolm had become lovers.

"Strange situations allow strange behaviors, and can make for strange bedfellows," she said. "I totally forgive you and Skyla for anything you may have done."

"Thank you, sweetheart, just as I totally forgive you and Malcolm for your liaison as well."

From the room down the hallway, I heard a scream that I recognized.

"It sounds like Malcolm and Skyla have hit it off well," I said with a grin, holding Wendy's hips and beginning to move her back and forth on my cock. "There's lots more I have to tell you, but it can wait till later, sweetheart."

***************************

1...456789