Catharsis under Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, you don't get off that easy. You mentioned about wanting to do things to people, women in particular. I want to know what those things are."

I thought for a short time before answering. What she said was true; I had a vivid imagination when it came to undertaking imagined painful experiences with imagined women. However, perhaps there was another way.

"What say I show you instead of simply telling you?"

"What, like, you'd actually do those things to me instead of just telling me about them?"

"Yes, why not?" I replied, the idea growing on me the more I thought about it.

"We'd need a safe word," she said, sounding a little nervous. At least she hadn't rejected the idea out of hand.

"Of course, honey," I replied reassuringly, placing my hand on hers.

She was silent for a few minutes as we both continued to eat. Once she'd demolished her toast, she took a sip of the still too hot coffee, then grinned at me. "Yes. It sounds like fun. Scary fun, but fun nonetheless. But you must promise me to stop if I use the safe word."

"I promise," I agreed, "The last thing I want to do is to hurt you more than you're willing to take. I firmly believe that all bdsm scenes should be consensual and that the sub is in charge. And also rest assured that I want to be able to make love with you again each night."

"As I do with you," she agreed. "Right, so what do you want to do today?"

"Well, as a rough outline, I want to torture your gorgeous pussy," I replied, taking the bull by the horns. "I'll also do a bit of work on your breasts and nipples, which I notice are showing that you're getting into this scene. They've hardened up a lot in the past few minutes."

"Probably just cold," she muttered self-deprecatingly as she glanced down and saw her hard nubbins sticking proudly from their mounds, then gave them a rub to try to soften and warm them. She then stood and began clearing dishes from the table. I helped her and we deposited them in the dishwasher, and stood up together. Impulsively we both reached for the other, embracing, kissing running our hands over the other's body. I could feel my cock hardening between her legs and knew that, if this kept up, we'd end up in bed making love together. That was for later, according to my plan.

I pulled away and explained that I needed to go get some things and I'd meet her in the lounge in a few minutes. I collected some bits and pieces from the workshop and from my bedroom, then joined her in the lounge, where she was seated on the sofa, legs wide apart, slowly stroking her glistening pussy. Seems she was already anticipating today's activities with relish. I stopped and admired her beautiful body as she watched me with a grin.

"Jeez, you're gorgeous," I said, smiling, "Maybe I should just watch you pleasure yourself all day."

"Yeah, like I'd let that happen," she replied.

"Right, girl, onto your feet," I said in an authoritative manner, offering my hand to help her rise.

She stood in front of me, hands over her pussy.

"First off, you do not cover your pussy from my view. I want you in presentation mode, arms crossed behind your back and legs wide apart. Do that now."

She quickly took up the described position, which displayed both her pussy and breasts to their best advantage. The cane she had used on my balls was still on the mantlepiece, so I picked that up and began tapping her breasts with it, not hard, but hard enough for them to respond. After a short time, they took on a rosy hue and her nipples stood up even harder than before. I bent my head forward and bit each nipple, again not hard enough to cause real pain, but enough to make her wince. She didn't pull away, but rather pushed her nipples further towards me, seemingly inviting more.

"Good girl," I praised.

I picked up a towel and spread it double on the sofa. "Sit down."

She took two steps backwards and then sat, keeping her legs widely spread. I knelt between her legs with a clear view of her gaping, wet pussy, her engorged clit fully exposed. I pulled her forwards a little, her cleft now clear of the edge of the sofa.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I said softly, "And your clit is standing up seeking attention. I think I will give her some of the attention she seems to seek."

I bent my head forward and kissed her clit, then sucked it into my mouth gently, massaging her with my lips before giving a short, sharp bite.

"OOOOWWWW!!" came from Skyla's lips, mainly from surprise. Her cry was cut off almost before it began, but it gave me the excuse I sought.

"I did not give you permission to cry out," I said seriously. "That requires punishment."

I saw that she was looking into my eyes, but also noticed that she was having difficulty repressing the urge to grin. I realised that I had now given her a way to signal that she wanted me to up the game. I sat back a little and swung the cane through the air, hearing the slight whistling sound it made.

"Close your eyes," I ordered.

She immediately obeyed. I swung the cane a few more times, noticing a slight flinch each time as she heard the sound but did not feel any result. I waited until the flinch response had almost gone, then I swung the cane through the air and brought it down onto her left pussy lip, deliberately avoiding her clit. Her body flinched but her lips remained tightly sealed.

"Good girl," I praised her and I swung once more, connecting with her right pussy lip. Again, the flinch and tight lips. I again praised her. I then began caning her inner thighs, gently at first, watching the rosy hue begin to develop in response to the stimulation. I gradually increased the strength of the strokes until I was hitting quite hard without her making any untoward responses. I also gradually concentrated the strokes higher up her thighs, then, again, and at a slightly less strength, I struck her pussy lips, several strokes, one after the other in quick succession. Her body flinched with each stroke, but she remained still and made no effort to close her thighs or protect herself. For the expected finale, I applied one moderately hard stroke directly to her clit.

"OOOOOWWWWWW!!! Omigod, that hurts soooo much!" she cried as she cupped her pussy with her hands.

I sat back and watched my darling Skyla writhe in pain, her hands rubbing her pussy, trying to ease the pain. I felt horrible; it is one thing to imagine caning a clit, quite another to do it and see the result. Had I gone too far? A sense of guilt washed over me until I noticed the smile return to her face. She relaxed and then grinned up at me.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"That would have to be the worst pain I have ever felt, but in a way it was amazing. For a few seconds it felt like nothing else existed, just the incredibly painful, yet erotic, sensations. It felt like my pussy was my whole world. Then it abated, as though something was missing from my world. I want you to do that again, but not just now. Right now, I think my pussy needs another form of attention. Fuck me deep and hard, darling."

I knelt on the floor between her thighs, my hard cock at exactly the right level to penetrate her. Gradually I eased forwards until the head was lodged between her lips, her swollen, red clit resting on me. I eased in further, watching Skyla's responses as I entered her slowly. She was trying hard to control her shaking as the sensations moved through her body. Gradually I filled her until her clit touched my pubic hair, then began to press against my pubic bone. I saw her grimace from the pain as her recently caned clit pressed harder against my unyielding bone. Then, without warning, she reached around my neck, pulling herself forwards with her arms until her body pressed against mine, her weight being supported mainly by her arms around my neck and my cock, now pressed hard into her pulsating cunt.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" she screamed as she writhed against me, both the sensations of her unexpected orgasm and the pain from her sensitive clit creating the need for some audible release.

I held her as she shuddered out her climax against me, then gradually relaxed and fell back onto the sofa.

"Ooohhh, sweetheart, that was amazing. So intense; so painful; so overwhelming. I've never cum like that before."

I bent forward and we kissed deeply, joined at the lips and crotch, my cock still rock hard and buried completely inside her sopping love tunnel. We remained like that for several minutes, then she pushed me away, wriggling from under me as my cock made a forced withdrawal. She grinned up at me.

"Later, darling, there's plenty of time later," she said with a grin.

I groaned inwardly, aware that this vixen was teasing me, but equally certain that she would allow me to ease my frustration later this evening.

The evening news brought our worst fears -- complete lockdown! It was announced that everyone was to remain at home unless they had to travel for essential items like food. Only selected food shops would be open, everything else was closed. If the government had really wanted to cut vehicle emissions for climate change, they had found a way; was this by design or coincidence, we wondered.

"That's a pity," said Skyla, as we cuddled on the sofa, digesting the information.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I had intended to visit a sex toy shop tomorrow but that would definitely be closed."

"What about online? Order and have it delivered."

"I really prefer to select personal items personally. Besides, I like wearing sexy clothing and teasing the shop assistants, as if working amidst an array of sex toys isn't teasing enough."

"Well, we could always make some possibly. I've got lots of tools and bits and pieces in the workshop."

"Hmmm, maybe. Guess I'll just have to make do with what I've brought with me."

"Well, I might just have a little play and see what I can make," I grinned, having a few ideas in my head already. "Anyway, I'm still horny from this afternoon so it's time I carted you off to bed."

I turned towards her and scooped her up in my arms, hearing and ignoring her squeal of protest. I managed to turn off the television, then carried her to her bedroom and lay her none too gently on the king size bed, straddling her so she could not leave. I quickly held her hands flat against the bed above her head.

"Where's the restraints?" I asked, hardly expecting her to answer.

"In the blue bag by the side table," she replied, nodding to her left.

Holding both her hands with one of mine, I opened the bag and saw bondage heaven; restraints, ropes and a variety of sex toys. Why did she need more, I wondered. I selected two straps that looked like they would work and placed one on each of her wrists, attaching them to the corners of the bed. Once her hands were restrained, I could then dismount from her body, so I stood back to survey my grinning and obviously willing, captive.

"You like that, eh," I said.

"Yes, darling, I love being bound and helpless. I haven't yet worked out how to do it to myself so I can release myself. Maybe a time switch of some sort?"

"Yeah, but not tonight; tonight you've got me so I can keep you restrained as long as I wish."

I rummaged in the bag, selecting several more items. I fastened her legs wide apart before finding a rope that looked interesting. I could have asked Skyla what she used it for, but after a few minutes of using my imagination, I worked out how I could use it. I fed one end of the rope under her waist, noticing that instead of objecting, she actually arched her back to make it easier. I tied the ends of the rope quite tightly over her belly, then reached under her ass for the third rope which was attached to the middle of the waist rope. I pulled that out from beneath her, ensuring it was positioned between her ass cheeks, then carefully between her pussy lips, noting as I did so that her pussy was very wet. I then fed the rope under her waist rope and gradually pulled it tight, watching as it cut deeper into her love trench, causing her to grimace slightly. I was about to tie it off when she stopped me.

"Tighter, honey, please pull it tighter. I love the pain as it squeezes my clit, especially because she's so sensitive now."

I pulled it tighter, until she rolled her head from side to side and made slight mewling sounds of pain. I then tied it off and stepped back to view my captive. She looked beautiful, spread out and tightly tied. Her breasts needed something though. I rummaged in the bag and found more useful ropes, one short rope with a loop in each end, which I fastened over her breasts, compressing them a little and pulling them together. I then found the second part of the rope bra and fitted the loops over her breasts, feeding the longer rope under her back and tying the ends together under her armpit. The result was that the two opposing loops around the base of each breast compressed the flesh, forcing her breasts upwards and causing her nipples to become even more engorged. I sat back between her spread legs and observed my captive. One more detail, I decided.

I untied her legs and then retied them with ropes around her knees, pulling them towards the head of the bed before tying them in position. This caused her pelvis to tilt upwards, making her much more accessible than previously.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Ooohh, very sexy," she purred, wriggling her hips the small amount she was able as she tested the bonds for tightness.

"Good, but we can't have you being too comfortable, can we."

As I reached for the cane, I felt a strange sense of déjà vu; it was almost as though I'd done this before. I hesitated, hand on the cane, as waves of emotion poured over me, tears starting from my eyes. I felt myself gasping for breath as I seemed to drift back in time, back to my bed as a child, when my father was beating me for some infraction my mother had reported. I saw myself as that child, writhing in pain, trying to escape the next stroke of the leather, and then, quick as a flash, I remembered my dreams, the times I had beaten and tortured women in my imagination in the last few moments before sleeping. I realised that these were the memories I was trying to heal; these were the situations which I had created in my mind, from where I did not know. Was I about to live out that nightmare? Was I about to take out my anger at my past mistreatment on Skyla, who I had come to love dearly? I realised that I had a choice. I could continue as I had started and beat Skyla as she lay trussed up like a thanksgiving turkey, living out my nightmares, or I could make love to her and allow my dreams and nightmares to dissipate and heal.

I decided; I released my grip on the cane and lay beside a very puzzled Skyla, kissing her gently on her lips.

"I don't want to hurt you, darling," I told her, before propping myself up and describing what had just happened.

"Sweetheart, that's fine," she said once I had finished. "I'm so pleased that you felt you could tell me of this deep experience. I'm pleased also that you're on the way to healing your demons. How can I help, darling?"

I thought for a few seconds. It was obvious that she liked pain, that she was quite happy to be bound and beaten, it was I who was hesitating about doing what she so obviously wanted. Perhaps the catharsis I had experienced was not all that could come out of this situation.

"Honey, tomorrow I want you to tell me why it is that you're willing to accept pain and punishment. But right now, I want to make love to you, to fuck your brains out as you cum again and again, endlessly," I replied with a grin.

"Ooohhh, darling, yesssss. Do everything you've described; fuck me hard and make me cum."

I needed no more encouragement. I unfastened the rope over her pussy and positioned myself between her feet, my rampant cock at the well-lubricated entrance to her tunnel to heaven. I clasped her swollen breasts and nipples and began squeezing them as I slowly wriggled further forwards, the head of my cock exploring her entrance before entering her smoothly, sliding inside her with minimal resistance, spreading her apart easily and sexily, until I felt the head touch the end. I hesitated for a second or two, then pushed harder, lengthening her love tunnel as I forced the final inch inside her. During this process I watched her face, her grin at the start widening as I penetrated further, with just a slight grimace for the final thrust.

"That feels soooo good, sweetheart," she purred, "Now fuck me hard."

I did, withdrawing almost the whole way, then plunging inside her again, slowly increasing the pace as our breathing became faster and more ragged. After a short time, I felt that I was approaching my delayed release and I began thrusting harder, pressing my pubic bone against her clit, extracting a short, sharp grunt from her each time I bottomed out inside her. Then she began thrusting upwards as much as she could, whimpering, her responses becoming more violent, her head rolling from side to side until she went completely rigid and screamed her release loud and long. I pushed in hard and remained motionless, or as motionless as I could with her body writhing and shuddering beneath me.

It took a few minutes before she came down from her orgasm, giving me time to both recover slightly and become more frustrated. As soon as she was more or less under control again, I resumed my motion, building up to the deep, fast thrusting that I knew would push me to my own release very quickly. I felt the sensations building; just a few more thrusts, one more, one more, then I was there. My hips pressed into her hard and I felt my hot cum spurting inside her as my balls emptied their contents into the depths of her clasping cunt.

I felt it in her body before I heard her scream. Her body again began shuddering as her cunt clasped and released my spurting cock, then she let out another scream as her orgasm peaked. Our peaks lasted what seemed to be hours, but it was probably only seconds before we both relaxed, gasping for breath as we recovered from our exertions.

"That was amazing," she said after a while.

"Yes, darling, totally amazing. Jeez you're a sexy lover!"

"Untie me, darling, please. It's my turn on top."

I quickly released her from her bonds, rubbing her breasts and other parts where the rope had caused indentations, then she rolled me onto my back and straddled me, bending her head forwards to kiss me as her still hard nipples pressed into my chest. Still holding our deep kiss, I felt her hips moving until the head of my cock popped into her gaping entrance, then she sat down, impaling herself on my still rigid cock. Once I was fully inside, she broke the kiss and sat back, forcing the last couple of inches inside her as she sat down with her full weight on my hips. I could feel her hard clit press against my pubic bone, then she reached forwards to my shoulders and began moving herself back and forth, my cock remaining deeply implanted the whole time. After a few times, she tipped her head backwards, eyes closed, as she fully experienced the sensations radiating from her clit.

I placed my hands on her hips, guiding, but not controlling, as she began panting in time with her movements, small shudders running through her body. I felt my hips automatically moving to meet her, pushing me towards my next release. Then, without warning, she leant forward a little, pressing her clit against me harder as she bit her lower lip and her body stopped moving and shuddered hard in orgasm. I could feel her cunt clenching and releasing my cock for the few seconds that it took for her release to pass. She opened her eyes and grinned down at me, then dropped her head and gave me a quick kiss, before resuming her movements.

Over the next little while she repeated this several times, each time being the same, a brief shuddering as her mini-orgasm rose, controlled her, then passed. Each time was also too soon for me to achieve my climax, so I gradually became more frustrated as I started to actively seek my release. Eventually, as yet another climax hit her while I was just short of my own release, I did not simply lie placidly while her orgasm passed, but instead used my hands on her hips to continue moving her back and forth, feeling her pulsating cunt stimulating my cock as I thrust hard and deep inside her while sliding her clit over my hard bone. This time she did not simply shudder, rest and continue; her eyes popped open in surprise, then she grinned as I forced her motion to continue, thrusting deeply and hard inside her, watching the realisation dawn on her face as she then tilted her head back, eyes closed, as I continued to fuck her hard and deep. Her shuddering continued, increasing by the moment, she started grunting with each thrust, the grunts changing quickly to short screams, which soon joined to form one long scream as her orgasm intensified with each sliding thrust. She was shaking uncontrollably and I was almost there. A few more thrusts, an increase in the intensity of her screams, gasped out between breaths, and then I felt my hot jism spurting deep inside her once again. She obviously felt it also. As my movements slowed and stopped, she continued them, moving her body back and forth on mine, her clasping cunt milking me of every last drop of sperm.

1...456789