Catherine Mary Stewart: Selfie

Story Info
A 1980s sci-fi actress fulfills a fantasy.
3.3k words
4.75
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine Mary Stewart: "Selfie"

Hello, working in the film and TV industry, I know many actors personally. Some you will have heard of and some, less so. This tale is of an actress friend who had some success in soap operas and movies in the mid 1980s. This story contains graphic sexual situations and adult themes. It is not appropriate for those under age 18, the close-minded, and the immature. If that's you, or this stuff is illegal in your part of the world, please stop reading now. (If that's you, why are you reading this site in the first place?) I hope you will enjoy the results. Feedback is greatly desired and appreciated.

This story is a work of fiction, even though it is based on real people and events. Grand dramatic license has been taken with the real people and events featured herein, as is the author's way. This tale is written for entertainment purposes only, and not to suggest, expose, or endorse anything. As far as I know, Catherine Mary Stewart and the other celebrities mentioned in this tale do not have sexual relationships with each other in reality, nor are there any actual difficulties in her marriage. Any and all details of whatever relationships they do have in reality are their business alone. While I have met Cathie in real life, it is unlikely she'd remember my name until I reintroduced myself. She spent most of our time chatting with my wife. Please keep in mind that fantasizing and writing about the possibilities is only my sometimes hobby and all readers should know, as I know, that possibilities are not real life.

I thank AchtungNight for his words of advice regarding writing erotica with celebrities. -Emmerson

I had come to the convention to get an autograph from Jonathan Banks, an actor perhaps best known as Mike Ehrmantraut in "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul," but my goal was his signature on a photo from The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai: Across the Eighth Dimension. The line at his table was long, and moving slowly since he was nice enough to carry on a conversation with each fan, which of his roles they liked best and why, etc. When somebody said, "Airplane," his laugh was loud and deep; very non-Ehrmantraut. "What an asshole," he quoted his one main line from that movie.

As I was wondering what role I would pick, Banzai? Wiseguy? I heard a woman's voice call my name. "Jimmy! Jimmy! Over here."

I followed the sound and saw Catherine Mary Stewart standing under a sign with her name, waving to me and jumping up and down in a way that made her breasts bounce enticingly. Her hair shone golden brown and fell to her shoulders in soft waves. She was wearing a white peasant blouse, loose enough, as I said, to allow her breasts to bounce and sway as she moved. Her denim wrap-around skirt hung to just above her knees. The line for her autograph was longer than Banks' and she gestured that I should come around the end of the table and sit next to her.

I had met Cathie, as she insisted I call her, at a party for a mutual friend. She and my wife hit it off, talking for hours like old friends about kids, husbands, life, old projects and new. My wife had lived in New York for many years and Cathie was living there at the time, so much of the conversation centered around The Big Apple of then and now. Her attention had been so focused on my wife, that I was a bit surprised she remembered my name.

I walked past the long line of autograph seekers, mostly men between 20 and 60, the target audience for the '80s queen of low budget sci-fi, herself in her mid-sixties as I was, though her smooth skin, bright blue eyes and perfect smile denied her age. I slipped through the gap at the end of her table. she turned so her arm was over my shoulder, holding up her phone at arms length. "Want a selfie? $25." Then she threw her arms around my neck, pushing her boobs to my chest, and I could not help but rock my hips forward, pressing my growing cock into her groin. She sighed into my ear. "That's the hug I remember."

"I'm surprised you remember me at all." I had to admit.

As we sat down behind the table full of color photos and souvenir postcards from various films, I noticed I was getting angry glances from the men in line. Possibly because I was delaying Cathie's attention from them and possibly because she placed her left hand on my thigh, noticeably stroking it. I was surprised to say the least.

She picked up a marker pen and asked the next person in line his name. He told her and dutifully handed over a $20 bill. Cathie wrote his name, then, "Love, Catherine Mary Stewart" on the photo from Night of the Comet.

"Well, I remember you for three reasons," she said as the next person stepped up with his $20. "The first reason is that our mutual friend goes on about you all the time; how you've been friends since school and how you talked him into going to his first big audition. So, I was looking forward to meeting you to begin with. And your wife was so thoroughly charming. I am sorry to hear she passed." She took $10 from a young man for a postcard. "The second reason is the way you hug. You hug with your whole body. Most men try to keep their hips back to avoid awkward contact. You lean in and we can feel your desire. That confidence is very attractive in a man."

"It's not too creepy or aggressive?" I pulled the stack of photos closer, along with the cash box, and started the transaction with the next person back in line, so everything was ready when they got to Cathie. And it kept her left hand free to continue rubbing my thigh, higher now as I got bigger under her touch.

"I suppose it could be, with the wrong person. But you're... "she rubbed my cock firmly under the table, her fingers following the thick shape... "you! Which brings me to reason 3." She lowered her voice between visitors. "Your wife told me."

"Told you? Told you what?"

"We had both had a few glasses of wine and I was complaining about my first husband, you know, girl talk."

I nodded, like I knew what she was talking about. "I mentioned that he didn't like giving oral sex and your wife just went off," she laughed as she told the story, perhaps too loudly for the close crowd. I saw Banks glance our way. "She went on and on about how much you loved it and how you're so good at it and your," she dropped her voice again, "your dick was so big that she couldn't wait to fuck you when you finished eating her. And by 'finished' she meant an orgasm that she would brag about to a near-stranger at a party."

"I must have missed that part."

"I think it's when you got drafted into the kitchen to wash dishes. She said you'd be embarrassed to know she was telling me."

I shrugged and nodded.

"I think of it all the time. You are my favorite fantasy guy," she had all-but given up being discrete as she masturbated me through my pants. I looked down the line to see if any children were waiting. Again, all I got were angry stares in return. "Once I shouted your name while Richard was sucking my clit. It took a while to explain my way out of that one." Her face was flush and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead and collar bone.

"And now, here you are. Looking great and feeling oh, so, hard." She glanced at her watch. "Almost time. I'm contractually obligated to sit here until 5 pm. Want to get dinner?" All the talk had me hungry for something else entirely. She squeezed my cock. "My treat."

"How can I refuse?"

A few minutes later, a man walked through the room tapping a hand chime and announcing the room was closing and would reopen the next morning at 9:00. There was some grumbling and a few stragglers tried to rush the table. I stood up and stared them down, leaning my 6'2" 250 lb. bulk between them and Cathie. I felt her hand on my back, "Thank you for that." She was gathering up photos and putting them in boxes from under the table. "It can feel a little claustrophobic back here. I sometimes wonder what I would do if there was a fire or earthquake during one of these things."

"I think you'll find," Jonathan Banks walked past us, carrying a box of his own, "that the same fans who tried to crowd you, would run over anyone who got in the way of them getting you out in an emergency." He reached out a hand to me. "I'm Jon Banks,"

"Oh, Jon," Cathie's quickly tried to fill in the introductions, "this is Jimmy, a close friend of mine."

Jon shook my hand, his trademark sardonic smirk on his face, "I think we all saw what a close friend he is. If you do that tomorrow, we'll all be lining up at your table, and not just for autographs, young lady." He looked me in the eye, "Speaking of lines, weren't you in mine before she flagged you down to have her way with you? Something you wanted me to sign?"

I rummaged in my backpack for the photo. He looked at it and laughed. It was the moment when John Lithgow was holding him against a wall by the throat and breaking his neck, He wrote, 'This better be collect, Doc.' with his name and handed it back to me. "No charge for Cathie's close friends. But she better be smiling in the morning, my friend. Understand?"

"Understood. I'll do my best."

He shook my hand again, kissed Cathie on the cheek, and walked toward the parking lot, towing a cart with several boxes.

I looked under Cathie's table. "You don't have a cart?"

She shrugged, "I just have the two boxes and I'm only going as far as the elevator."

"In that case, let me take one," I hefted the larger of the two boxes.

"I was hoping you would," Cathie gave me a quick kiss on the lips and started toward the elevator. I paused to watch her slim backside sway as she walked. Like I could get any harder.

As we waited for the elevator she reached over and took my free hand. It was a gesture I was not expecting. I gently squeezed her fingers. When the door opened, we stepped in and she pushed the button for the 5th floor. As we started to move, she stood on her toes, lifting her chin. I leaned down to kiss her. Starting as a closed-mouth stage kiss, I felt her tongue caress my lips, which opened to let my tongue out, into her mouth to dance alongside hers.

I broke the kiss, "And Richard?"

She shrugged and gave me her million-dollar smile, "My husband won't mind if your wife doesn't."

"My wife is dead. You know that."

She shrugged again, "He trusts me."

"He trusts you? To behave yourself, or to kiss the man whose name you cry out during cunnilingus?"

"I trust we'll be doing much more than kissing."

Her free hand cupped the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Much, much more."

I kissed her again, a deep tongue kiss as my hand slipped under her peasant blouse and found her tit. Cathie groaned and leaned into my touch. I squeezed her bra where I thought her nipple would be and she gasped "Oh, Jimmy"

The elevator dinged and we quickly straightened our clothes and kept our hands to ourselves. The housekeeper waiting with her cart, merely smiled politely, as we walked past.

The hotel room door took three tries to unlock. Once inside, Cathie set her box on the small table next to the armoire and quickly undid the ties at the top of her shirt. "How badly did you want dinner?"

"It can wait," she lifted the shirt over her head and pulled her bra around to unclip it in the front.

"It can wait. Until breakfast?" She had a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Exactly," I licked and sucked her nipples; first the left, then the right.

Her tan lines highlighted her pale breasts. Her areolae were a dark pink and about the size of a 25 cent piece. Just as I had memorized from the wonderful topless scenes in two of her films.

She held my mouth to her tits as her head rolled back. "Oh, Jimmy, yes Jimmy" she crooned.

She moaned as I attended to her breasts for several minutes, her hips rocking forward, grinding her clit on my thigh. Soon her hand moved from my face to her skirt. She quickly undid the large button at her waistband, and let the denim unwrap from her hips. "Now, Jimmy," she sat on the bed, spreading her legs, "prove your wife was not a liar."

I gazed at the large wet spot in the crotch of her cotton bikini panties. As I fell to my knees between her legs, the scent of her pussy flowed over me, calling me to thrust my cock deep into her wet cunt and fuck her until we both cum, screaming, but I knew that would wait. I leaned close pulling her panties down her thighs and off her ankles. Her chestnut pubic hair was shaped beautifully in a vertical oval along the front of her labia.

"Oh Catherine, you are exquisite."

"Eat me, Jimmy. Make me cum," she said, quietly as she lifted her legs over my shoulders.

I kissed her pubes, tracing their shape with soft licks around the outside. At the apex, I let my tongue probe lower, sliding under her hood and finding her clit, shy and hiding. Cathie groaned loudly. "Yes, Jimmy. Take me." She arched upward so my nose pressed to her clit as my tongue reached passed her lips and into her hot center. I licked her long and deep, enjoying her reactions as she humped to my face, groaning each time her clit hit my nose. I pulled my tongue from her cunt and sucked her clit, pulling it hard into my mouth, my teeth closing gently around it.

Cathie was humping my face with fast twerks, her hands pulling my head tighter to her groin and her vocalizations rising in pitch and frequency. I let my eyes dart up, catching her looking down at me. I looked over her mound, my nose in her fragrant pubes and saw her tits flailing wildly as her body jerked and thrust toward my tongue. I reached up her body to grab her tit. Her areola was puffed out to a perfect soft cone and her nipple stood out at least 1/4 inch. I pinched her nipple eliciting a sharp scream as her hips thrust up and back and her pussy convulsed, squirting cum around my face, again and again.

"Oh god, Jimmy, oh my god. I've never squirted before. I'm so sorry I've made a mess."

"Such a wonderful mess," I stood up, my face covered in her cum and my cock hard, big, and straight. She rolled over on the bed, "God, Jimmy your cock is gorgeous! Let me suck you." Cathie turned around so her head was hanging off the side of the bed, her mouth and throat a straight shot for my dick. She reached up and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me toward her face. I caressed her tits as I eased into her wide mouth. Her back arched and she clutched my hands to her nipples. I pushed to the back of her throat. She hummed a delighted assent. "Mm-hm! Mm-hm." Her nose tapped my balls and she giggled.

Cathie started pulling my dick to her face, gulping and slobbering as I fucked her mouth. "Cumming, Cathie," I whimpered as I felt it get close. "Cumming FUCK! CUMMING!" My orgasm thundered through me like never before! Her fingernails tightened on my ass cheeks as I fired stream after stream into the actress' mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft, letting nothing leak out as she swallowed mouths full. She kept licking and I kept thrusting and cumming. Her crystal blue eyes filled with tears as I shoved my cock to the back of her throat. But her hands on my ass kept pulling me in.

I felt my balls empty and my dick start to shrink. "No!" she's shouted, pulling her mouth from my cock, she quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me to the bed "Fast, while you're still hard!" She rolled me onto my back and threw her leg over my hip. She lowered herself, slowly at first, until her pussy was covering the full length of my cock and our pubes mingled with each other. "Oh, Jimmy," she crooned, "it's true. So big. Fill my cunt," she was rocking her hips forward and back, grinding her clit to my pubic bone.

I grabbed her butt and pulled her across my hips, feeling my cock rub deep in her hot tunnel. She squeezed her tits between her arms as she brought her fingers together at her crotch. My cock got bigger inside her, and she fucked me faster

As I was nearing my climax, an odd thought occurred to me, looking up at this familiar stranger., her boobs squeezed so her nipples bulged red and swollen and her fingers strummed her clit as she moaned in ecstasy. I thought, "I'm fucking Catherine Mary Stewart!" She quickly rocked to one side toward the nightstand. When she sat back up, she was holding her cell phone. "Want a selfie?" She held the camera high, pointing down where my cock was sliding in and out of her cunt and tapped the screen, "Oh, Jimmy. Fuck me, Jimmy. Best fuck ever," she moaned before tapping the screen a second time. And handing me the phone. There she was on the screen, her face clearly visible, her hair matted to her forehead by sweat, her tits swaying as her hips ground into mine. "Oh, Jimmy. Fuck me, Jimmy. Best fuck ever," I could hear her moans playing back. I hit SEND and the video whooshed to my email.

Cathie took her phone back.

"If that gets leaked, my manager will kill us both, then my husband will kill us again. After he makes a copy to Jack off to, of course.

"That was my plan as well. Private use only."

She leaned forward, sliding up my dick and kissing me; a sensual, passionate kiss. When she slid back down we both shuddered from aftershocks. Cathie wiggled her clit into my pubes. "When can we do this again?"

"Is that a good idea? I could get very used to you, Ms Nursall."

"Nobody's called me that in over 20 years."

"Is that OK?"

"It's OK that you call me that." She rubbed her juice from my cock and spread it in my face.

"Alright then. I can tell my friends that my new girlfriend is Cathie Nursall, who is married and lives in New York, so it's unlikely they'll meet her.

"Hm." She wiggled her pussy on my cock again, "Girlfriend, I like that.."

As I slowed down and felt my brain return to captivity, she swallowed once more, smiling, "How was that?"

I could not resist a movie quote, "I've been to another planet, Ma."