Cathy and Karate - Championship Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just groaned. They looked damp, and I was pretty sure it wasn't sparkling mineral water that caused that. "Oh hell. Why?" It was a rhetorical question that I didn't expect an answer to.

"We were wondering the same thing, and we'll have to ask your girlfriend some questions about it. On the face of it though, I'd say it's a botched drug payback. Wrong address. Happens a lot. Drug users aren't overly reliable as enforcers."

I nodded. The wording looked like the arsehole was after a guy, and the flat was obviously owned by a female. "Just don't let her back inside just yet."

A few more people had appeared, but I asked the elderly lady if she could make a cup of tea for Bec. She toddled off, happy to have a job to do and a story to tell.

The police were talking to Bec, so I went back inside to call the office and let them know I wouldn't be back that day due to a family emergency. I had a closer look around. The bastard had done a good job. Nearly everything had been vandalised. I was surprised no one noticed and called the police. But, that was part of the reason Bec liked the place. Quiet and no nosy people. Apart from the old lady.

I sighed again and rang a couple of mates who were builders and asked if they could drop by and sheet over the windows and door with some plywood.

I went back out to Bec, who was sipping a cup of tea and quietly talking to the female officer. The other one said the violence of the damage warranted a full forensic inspection. It also was similar to other vandalism over the last couple of months.

I nodded again and knelt beside Bec. She was looking sadly into her cup and looked up at me. "It's terrible. I'm not going back. I can't stay. I'm quitting and coming with you." She gave a short, hard laugh. "I'll be travelling really light. Bastards."

I didn't have an answer. In my mind, we'd already parted and I was looking forward to a clean break. But, I couldn't just leave her. I figured I still had a few days before the removalist turned up, and maybe she would change her mind. Maybe...

We drove back to my place, and I stripped Bec and got her into the shower. I followed and just held her, letting the water try and sluice away the images. It failed miserably.

I dried her off and led her to my, no, our bed. In that short time, I had resigned myself to her coming with me and my attitude had shifted accordingly. I wasn't happy but had to accept reality. We spooned and I held her while she stared at the wall.

Eventually, she asked quietly, "Can I come with you? Please?"

"Yes. Of course." I whispered and kissed her shoulder.

"Thanks." And with that, she fell asleep. I remained awake wondering if I'd just made a monumental cock-up.

=====

Cathy looked intently at me. "Wow, so there were no fireworks, no unicorns prancing, or any of that other shit that's supposed to happen when two people fall in love?"

I shook my head. "Nup. We weren't in love, I think. We were lonely and liked each other, but being together forever? I honestly don't think either of us thought we'd be with each other this long. We've grown together though."

I stabbed the accelerator and thundered past a slow-moving motor home. "It hasn't been all chuckles, but we've made it work."

Cathy tossed her hat into the backseat and readjusted her top. The air conditioning was still playing havoc with her nipples. "I can see why you didn't want her to know. That would be pretty devastating if she knew."

"Oh, that's just the intro. You need to understand my mindset, otherwise, you wouldn't get the context of the whole story." I looked over at her. "If you need to stop, let me know."

"Really? There's more? Ok... Well, I'm fine. I do kegel exercises to keep my bladder under control." She smirked at me "Also good for other things, but I haven't had a chance to try that."

I furrowed my brow as I wasn't sure what she was talking about. I'm definitely a bit slow at times.

"So," I continued, "I went back and salvaged what I could, and binned the rest. Bec's insurance eventually paid for the damage and repairs. She took extended leave from work and then resigned. I finished at my office, and I had a week to shift and get settled. No drama. The cops asked a few more questions, but they really didn't expect to catch the fucker."

=====

I walked into the new office bright and early Monday morning carrying my box of stuff from head office. The receptionist looked up from her computer and beamed at me.

"You must be Tom. So you made it? Lovely to meet you for real. I'm Laura. But you know that."

I held out my hand. "Hi Laura. Yep, I made it. A few issues on the way, but I'm ready to start."

Over the years Laura and I had spent a lot of time talking on the phone about work related tasks, but we'd never met. I had no idea what she looked like but I liked talking to her. Her personality just sparkled over the phone. She was interested in all sorts of fun things and I always finished my chat feeling better. We'd been carrying on some mild flirting for a couple of years, but she was engaged and I had been 200 miles away.

She stood up and walked around her desk, then grabbed me in a hug. "Handshakes are for people that don't know each other. I've known you for years. We've just never met."

I really didn't know what to do. I was standing there with Laura hugging me while I was holding my box of stuff overhead when Steve, the office manager, came out of his office.

He chuckled, "You can let him go now, Laura. We've convinced him to stay."

She let me go and Steve shook my hand. "Good to see you Tom. I'll show you around, then Laura will do the staff introductions and the site induction. Then she'll make sure you're settled in your office, and away you go."

=====

Cathy interrupted. "I need to pee, and I need coffee. Probably in that order."

I nodded, "Ok. The exercises didn't help? Anyway, that's really the start of the story."

I saw a likely service station and pulled over. Cathy went to empty out, I went to fill us and the car up. We met back at Christine and I handed her the coffee. "Ok to head off?"

"Yep, let's go. I hope you're not just giving me a potted work history."

I sighed in mock resignation, "Would I do that? It may not be as, umm, interesting as your first time but it's a nice story. Well, I think so. Bec would disagree if she knew."

=====

The first month went by quickly, what with getting the job sorted and setting up the new house. Bec was pretty despondent, losing just about everything to a shitty arsed drug-addled finger painter and then moving halfway across the state with no real plan. She moped around but eventually dropped into the local library to read the local papers and pick up some books. She saw a brochure asking for people to help teach people how to use computers, so she volunteered. It kept her mind occupied, and gave her something new to talk about when I got home. Eventually, that translated into a full-time job running her own business.

Me, I settled into the routine of a fairly senior member of the company. Laura became my assistant, as well as the receptionist. We had fun. She had a great sense of humour and our phone flirting continued in person. She also looked pretty good. Not beautiful in the traditional sense until she smiled. What a smile! I knew she had a great personality from our earlier chats and that smile just lifted my day. Every day. We both knew there was an attraction between us, but nothing was ever said. There wasn't even any 'accidental' touching. Laura had Nev, and I had Bec.

And it was killing me, and I could tell Laura felt the same.

=====

"So that went on for a few years. Bec and I had a bit of a stormy relationship. She had a lot of hidden anger and resentment from what happened, and I was the usual target. I knew why, because after a while she'd break down in tears and just bawl her head off. Then I got the real story of why she was mad, and it was never me." I sighed. "But I didn't want to be with her, but I didn't know how to leave."

"Damn. I'd never pick her for that. She seems so level headed." Cath replied.

"Took a while, and some homegrown therapy but she's calmed down a lot. It helped that about three years later the police finally found the arsewipe. Died from an overdose. They found a silver pendant with her name engraved on it. Don't know why he hadn't sold it. Just lucky, I guess."

Cath had turned slightly to watch me and had pulled her bare feet onto the seat, her dress riding high to expose her whole leg. I was sorely tempted to ask if she wanted me to find a quiet spot so we could carry on, but I just smiled and continued. Cath was too good a friend to lose with an unwanted advance. I was pretty sure she would have said yes but I wasn't willing to take that chance.

Plus, we both had a tournament to get to.

=====

Laura unwrapped her towel and dove into the pool. "Come on Tom, get in here! What's a farewell pool party if the guest of honour doesn't get wet?"

"Ok, ok, Miss Bossy Boots. Geez, I'm not going to miss this." I sighed in mock indignation. I'd been offered a job managing my own office out west, and after long deliberation and increasing pay offers, I decided to take it. Bec wasn't particularly happy as she'd set up her own business that was just taking off, but she agreed that it was probably a good time to move. I was sure she wasn't happy with the whole concept, but the answer was the same no matter how I asked.

"I'm fine with it." They have to be the scariest words in the world.

I excused myself from the others I was talking to and did a huge bomb in the pool right beside Laura. She squealed and turned as a wall of water headed her way but it didn't stop her from being hit with a deluge.

"Thanks, Tom." she spluttered. "I didn't want to get my hair wet. All the curl drops out."

"Good," I grinned as I swam over to her, "I reckon you look great with straight hair."

"Why thank you, kind sir. I still didn't want to drown. And what about my new togs? You nearly washed them off. I bought them especially for the occasion."

"Well, I'd better have a look then to make sure they're where they're supposed to be." I dove under the water to look at my colleague. The most I'd seen of her body over the years was her arms, great looking legs in tight jeans or a skirt, and a bit of her not insignificant cleavage. She was bobbing up and down, and the yellow bikini was doing its best to control her boobs. Her body moved up, they moved down. They were hypnotic.

I swam past her hip and cheekily tugged the knot holding her briefs together. I quickly darted away before her swinging arm connected.

"Oi, you rotter! Come back here so I can give you a good finger waggling!" Laura yelled as she waded after me. I slowly swam to the deep end, just staying out of her reach as she had to swim. Once I reached the end of the pool I hooked my elbows over the edge and waited.

I looked at my friends and sighed. It was a nice farewell. About a dozen from work with their families. I didn't want a big deal, but Steve convinced me that having a combined farewell and office Christmas party with families would make everyone happy.

"Hi Laura. Glad you could make it. Pull up an edge."

She glared at me and puffed, "You're taller than me and don't have the resistance through the water like I do. Be prepared to get wet. Wetter. Whatever..."

Laura grabbed my arm and placed her feet on the side of the pool, then pushed. Unfortunately, wet skin and sunscreen conspired against her and she went backwards.

"Plan B?" I asked.

"Hmmph..." she grunted and swam at me. She grabbed my shoulders but realised that wasn't going to work either, so she changed her grip to hold around my neck.

"C'mon, fall!" she gasped, trying to lever me off. I gripped the edge tight but tried to look casual. Her arms were on each side of her boobs, pressing them up and together.

She relaxed to readjust her hold and floated against me. The depth of her cleavage was amazing and I didn't mind them pushing into my chest. I'd spent a lot of time thinking about her boobs. They looked so soft and comfy, I just wanted to bury my face in them and blow zerbits on her pale flesh.

"So, smarty pants. What now?" I asked, dragging my eyes up to hers.

She poked out her tongue and blew a raspberry at me. "I reckon it's time to regroup and have a drink. I've probably monopolised you enough anyway." She fell backwards, put her feet on my chest and pushed away.

I sighed again and watched her paddle back to the shallow end, her tits making their own ripples in the pool. After years of working together, and some not so subtle flirting, that was the closest we'd ever come to intimacy. It felt nice. Up to that point I had missed Bec not being here, but now I was glad she had decided she needed to stay home and work.

Dinner was the usual Christmas BBQ - prawns, snags, steak and salad, followed by a pav and ice cream for the kids. I mostly sat back and watched. For six years I'd worked and socialised with these people, and although the change was going to be interesting I was going to miss them.

"Hi boss, how's it going?" Laura plonked herself beside me and passed over a beer.

"All right, I guess. And don't call me that. I wasn't your boss. I just signed your timesheet." I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. She'd wrapped a towel around her waist, but her upper body was still clad only in the yellow bikini. "Merry Christmas Laura," I said, clinking my stubbie against hers. "Hope you get a chance to visit. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. I've just got you trained to do things the way I like, and I'm not looking forward to training someone new." She gently elbowed me in the arm. "I'd half-trained you before you turned up, which was good."

"And you are a great teacher. I'm sure you'll whip the next poor sod into line quickly." I went to elbow her arm, but she turned slightly at the last moment so I pressed into the soft pillow of her breast.

"Oh, umm, sorry Laura. I didn't mean to hit you there." I stammered.

She smiled and caressed the spot I tapped. "It's ok. I didn't mind. You can do it again. If you want..."

I slowly turned to look at her to see if she was joking. She had a faint smile on her face and was still rubbing her boob. I crossed my arms and extended three fingers to push against her. Her smile broadened and she pulled the fabric away so I was pushing against her skin.

I inhaled deeply and looked around. Most people had left, leaving the usual few who would drink the remaining beer, then stagger off to the pub for a top-up. I pursed my lips and put my hand over her bikini and squeezed.

"Ahhh, yessss..." she sighed. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to do that."

"Probably about six years. That's how long I've been waiting. I've always..." I quickly withdrew my hand and shuffled sideways as the cleaners arrived. "Looks like it's time to go. I noticed you walked here. Would you like a lift home?"

Laura threw me a radiant smile. "Thanks, I'd love that. I'll grab my gear and be back in a tick."

I stood and looked towards the setting sun. I had just squeezed the tit of another woman, and we both liked it. I thought about Bec and shrugged internally. I really didn't know where we were. I liked having her around, the sex was great, she was mostly fun but now had drifted back into a funk. And started throwing things again. I still felt I needed to look after her, but I was so close to telling her to just fuck off and leave me alone. Deep down I knew I wouldn't, just like the many times before.

"Righty-o, let's go," said Laura as she bounced back. I was a bit disappointed that she had a shirt and skirt on, and it must have registered on my face. "I'm a respectable Personal Assistant. I don't wander the streets flashing my boobs at everyone."

I smiled and took her backpack. "Fair enough. Your ride awaits."

She linked her arm through mine and we headed to my shiny new work ute, which was a perk of the new job. Neither of us said anything. I wasn't sure what to say. Squeezing her boob was a spur of the moment thing, and going further was going to be awkward.

Laura must have had similar thoughts. She looked at me with that smile, opened her mouth to say something then quickly looked out the passenger window. I pulled up outside her house, which mercifully was well away from any street lights.

"Umm, well, thanks for a great night, Laura. I know you did most of the organisation, and I really appreciate it." I leaned over to kiss her cheek, but she turned and grabbed my head and pulled me onto her lips. We held that position for an eternity, then I let a little bit of tongue loose. The tip of hers danced around mine and soon we were moaning softly together.

"You're welcome Tom." she breathed. "It's the least I could do. I'd like to do more but, you know, time and place."

I laughed gently and kissed her cheek, then moved to her ear. "I know. It's been terrible remaining suitably appropriate."

She gasped as I took her lobe between my teeth and tugged. "Oh, God Tom. That makes me so - yeah, good. How did you know? I have to remind Nev constantly."

I nuzzled my nose on her ear. "Well, you always seem to tug at them, so it was a safe bet."

She looked down and lifted my hand to her chest, then turned to kiss me. "That's what I like about you. Your attention to detail." She slid her hand into my hair and pulled my lips to hers. "I've been dreaming about you being inappropriate for what seems like forever."

I wound my fingers into her damp hair and lightly rubbed her ear with my other hand. "Same. Never knew if I should, or what you'd think. Like, you've got nifty Nev..."

"Shut up."

I shut up. I knew I'd started to babble but I didn't know how to stop. This was a very new experience for me. Even though I was then nudging forty, my experience with women was limited. I was as nervous now as I was when struggling with my girlfriend's bra for the first time back in Uni. I settled into the kiss and just lightly trailing my fingers over Laura's body. It wasn't a cold night by any stretch of the imagination but my touch on her arm raised goosebumps. I felt the same. Her light touch felt so wonderful, better than I had ever imagined.

We spent forever just holding each other, awkwardly leaning over the centre console. I was tempted to go for a naked boob or lower but to be honest, I was so happy just being with her. Taking it up to a sexual level didn't seem right. I guess Laura thought the same. My head, arms, back and chest were all explored by her gentle touch. She had this magical calming effect that Bec didn't have. Well, not then.

Eventually, we broke apart. I smiled at her in the dark. "Umm, that's a hell of a goodbye kiss. Thank you for everything."

Laura flicked on the cabin light. "Yeah, it really is my pleasure. I wish we had just one more day for us to be alone. Just to talk about things that aren't work. Maybe some other stuff."

I nodded, then a faint candle got lit in the back of my brain. "Ok. Well, aren't you due a day off for all those extra hours?" Laura nodded, "So, I'm off tomorrow to get the removalists sorted. That's not going to take all day. Bec will be heading out to sort out her clients. How about I pick you up for a coffee around 10? I'm sure Steve won't mind."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll duck into work first, and meet you around the corner at the cafe. We can sit in a back booth and just talk."

I leaned forward and slid my hand under her shirt, then under her bikini top. The thought of spending my last day only talking to someone I'd - ok, yes, someone I'd fallen in love with long ago was suddenly unbearable. I cupped her beautifully soft orb and ran my thumb over her rapidly hardening nipple.