Cathy and Karate - Championship Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy had started to pant in time with my fingers. Her grip on my dick had tightened and she was tugging to the same rhythm. I sucked air in through my teeth. One of the few places on my body that hadn't been hit was now locked in a death grip from a large and very strong woman.

'Just keep going. This is for her, not you.' I silently told my protesting penis.

Cath slowly turned her head and looked through me with glazed eyes. I knew that look from the videos, and that my friend was rapidly approaching her well deserved orgasm. She grunted loudly and jerked her hips as she came, water splashing everywhere. That was another conversation we had. When she orgasmed after my first finger fucking, it was very quiet and Cath had just relaxed onto me. After watching a couple of her vids, I remarked that her orgasms were getting louder.

"Yep. I like that I can, umm, release my feelings. Sort of like the kiai at karate. Couldn't be noisy in a dorm room. Too many people wandering around. I had to learn to bite my tongue," was the reply.

I stopped wiggling my fingers and squeezed her pubic area between my fingers and palm. "Feel better?"

Her eyes slowly focused back on me. "Yes, yes I do. Thanks. A fake dick is ok, but I was really looking forward to a real person playing with my bits. It's just so much better."

"No problem. Happy to help. Now, can you please ease up on me?"

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't realise." Cathy still had my cock scrunched up in her fist and it was starting to hurt. Actually, I think it was, but it probably just mingled in with the rest of my pains.

She let me go and looked closely at the bubbling water around my waist. Taking a deep breath she ducked down and kissed my penis. Just a light touch with her lips, then she resurfaced giggling.

"I've never done that before," she said, blushing heavily. "Never kissed a dick. Fuckhead was happy to go down on me, but not the other way around. I always thought it odd, till I found out he had nothing much."

I caressed Cath's cheek. "Well, he's gone and good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm willing to let you practice on me. You know, just so your future boyfriend can tell you're not a novice."

Cath laughed and slid around the tub opposite me. "I'm up for learning new things, but I doubt there's another guy in my future to practice on anytime soon. How's your knees?"

I shrugged. "Ok, I guess."

Cath leaned forward so a water jet was aiming at her arse and used my knees to balance. "I love that feeling. Get the water to hit you just in the right spot." She arched her back so her brown nipples just touched the bubbling water. I reached out and slowly stretched one tit.

Cath sighed and rolled her head. "That's nice. Do you think Becca would be happy to share you? Even just one weekend a month?"

I grinned as she started giggling. I guess the jet found her clit. "Well, I'm not going to ask. I like my balls attached the way they are."

Cath closed her eyes and nodded. "Shame. I enjoyed our last time in the sun."

I grabbed my stubbie and leaned back to watch Cath. This was a nice end to the day. Blew the cobwebs out of Christine, fought well for a medal. Didn't place in the other events, but I was now watching a woman trying to give herself an orgasm using the power of water. My mind started to drift off when Cath grabbed my knees, gasped, and fell forward onto me.

"Hello there. A good one?" I asked as I wrapped an arm around her.

"Mmm, yep. Not bad. Yours was better." She stood and stretched, pushing her pelvis tantalisingly close to my face. "How about I order pizza, then let me take a look at those bruises?" she called over her shoulder as she got out.

"Good idea. I'm getting a bit peckish." I drained the last of the beer and tried to haul myself out of the tub. I was definitely fatigued. I couldn't put any weight on my left leg, and my left arm buckled underneath me. "Umm, a little help please?"

Catha came back with a couple of towels. "Righty-o, old man. Having trouble getting up?"

"Yeah, yeah. Things aren't working like they should. I don't know why you're not feeling sore. You took a belting as well." I said through gritted teeth. Hot water definitely wasn't a good idea to ease bruising.

Cath laughed and squatted behind me. "Arms out! I was lucky the way the draw worked out. My opponents mostly tried punches to the body and head kicks. I could block those. We could have easily been a pair stuck in the spa. On the count of three..." She wrapped her arms around me and started puffing. "One, two, three!" In one smooth lift, I was out of the tub. Not for the first time, I was amazed at Cath's power. After our last naked chat, her enthusiasm for hard sparring had gone up and she had managed to land a couple of hits on Sensei that made him wince. That took a lot.

"Thanks for that," I said, grabbing her shoulder for balance. "I'd better take some more painkillers to go with dinner." I hobbled to the bed and sat on the towel Cath had put down.

"Fucking hell Tom! That is some serious bruising!" Cathy gasped as she sat beside me. The hot water had emphasised the mottled colours stretching from my hip to the ankle. There were bruises on my ribs and arms, but for the sheer range of colours, the left leg was a winner.

She lightly ran her fingers over the darker areas and shook her head in disbelief. "Right. Well. You're going to be really sore for quite a while. That's crazy. I've never seen bruises like it. Well, except for Fuckknuckle's nose. Lie on the bed and I'll be back."

Cath dug some ice out of the bag she bought at the drive through and wrapped it in a towel. I inched up the bed and tried to find a comfortable way to lie. I found aches on the right side I didn't realise had existed. A good night's sleep probably wasn't in my future.

Cathy carefully placed the ice on my thigh, and I hissed with the shock. "Ok, leave it there for about ten minutes, then I'll move it to a new spot. I'll find a pizza menu."

My eyes were watering. I think the ice helped, but it was just a mix of sensations. I tried to focus on Cathy wandering around naked and pushed everything else out of my head. "Just get a small Capricciosa with anchovies for me. And use my card. It's in my wallet. You paid for the beer."

Cath placed the order and came back to readjust the ice. "It'll be about an hour. Guess we should have ordered a bit earlier." She sat cross legged on the bed and ran her fingers over my chest. "Umm, is now a good time to practice, you know, what you suggested?"

I grunted and rolled onto my back. "You can do whatever you like, as long as you don't need me to move much. Probably get rid of the ice for a bit, though."

Cath quickly disposed of the wet towel and sat back beside me. "Ok, so how do I start? He's a bit shrunken at the moment. Do I just suck or use my hand first or what?"

I chuckled and shook my head. Teaching my thirty year old friend how to give a blow job. Again, the absurdity of our relationship hit me. There wasn't a hint of a romantic entanglement between us. We liked each other, and that was it. I did wonder if I was pushing the limits of acceptable behaviour, but I reasoned that in our household, that ship had sailed long ago and was torpedoed by the knob of a bedstead.

"Well, start by gently playing with my balls and shaft. Get it a little bit hard, then you can start licking and kissing. Really though, there's no rules. What works for me may not be good for someone else." Cath started gently tugging my penis and rolling my testicles in her other hand. "Yeah, good. Not too hard with the guys. Ahh, yep. Anyway, it's the same as you and Becca. Some things you both would like, but I'm sure there's things that would be different."

Cathy had leaned down so her body was flat on the bed with knees on either side of her torso. She was looking closely at my slowly expanding penis and gave the tip a rub with her thumb. I would have loved to have been behind her, looking at her rear. She had a natural pussy gape that just demanded attention. I settled for scratching her head.

A tentative lick was next, like she was tasting an ice cream with an unusual flavour. I guess it was to her liking as she started licking and kissing in earnest. After a few minutes, she stopped and pursed her lips, then slowly lowered her mouth over my cock. She held about an inch inside and rolled her tongue over the intrusion. A bit more slid in, then her head slowly lifted.

"I got a taste of your goo. It's not bad. I didn't know what to expect." Cath said as she slowly stroked my now fully hard dick. "So, now what?"

I shrugged. "Well, usually two options from here. You can either keep going so I lose it in your mouth or just come over everything, or I fuck you. I wouldn't recommend swallowing first..."

"Option two it is then. I assume that was an invitation." Cath quickly sat up and swung a leg over me, then guided my dick into her before I had a chance to react.

"Ow, yeah ok but shit, Cathy! Fuck that hurts. Can you move your thigh up off mine? I didn't mean you had to, you know, jump straight on!"

"Sorry Tom, didn't mean to hurt." Cath readjusted herself and started gently rocking. "I've been wanting to have you in me for so long, so when you gave me an opening..."

"I filled your opening. Ok, ok, no worries, just take it easy please."

Cath rose and stretched her legs wide, balancing herself on her hands. "Oh yeah. This is new. This is good. I like this position."

I closed my eyes again and tried to relax. I'd been dreaming of this for months, but I wasn't really enjoying it. I ached, I was tired, and no matter how hard she tried to avoid me, Cath kept hitting my leg.

Cath kept mumbling, "Yeah, oh yeah. This is what I wanted..." She had her legs spread wide like a gymnast doing the splits and was using her feet to lift, trying to stay off me. I rested my elbows on the bed and held my palms up. She took the hint and supported herself on my hands.

"That's better." I sighed in relief. I don't know if it was doing anything for Cath, but I was enjoying things a bit more.

She smiled and continued her humping, "Good. I'd hate to get off now, just when I've got you where I want you to be. You've got a nice dick. Fills me nicely."

I just smiled grimly and gripped her hands.

=====

I find it fascinating how things that would seem strange, odd, or just unthinkable becomes a normal, everyday occurrence. Part of my job is to consider 'What if?' scenarios, and I, unfortunately, do that a lot in private life. I could relate to Gwenneth Paltrow in 'Sliding Doors' - pretty average movie, but the concept is interesting. And annoying.

What if I had decided to do Tae Kwon Do instead of Karate?

What if Sempai hadn't convinced Cathy she should start training?

What if Bec, my wife, wasn't so understanding? And seemingly oblivious to what was in front of her.

What if Bec and Cath's son Zac, didn't share a love of Pokemon?

What if Sammy, our niece, had decided to sext her boyfriend a picture of her naked on the bed? Not one with the bed in her...

Circumstances change. Ideals alter. Things you would never consider doing suddenly become the best option. Maybe the only one. I used to aim to stay on fairly high moral ground, but when it's actually a sand dune that's constantly shifting under your feet, well, you need to be flexible. And be prepared to move quickly in an unexpected direction without falling flat on your face. I try and not to think about these things anymore. It used to keep me up at night. And not in a good way.

=====

Cathy was having fun but by god, I hurt. A dull, all over ache from my toes to my shoulders. And I was tired. I didn't care that Cathy was fucking me. I just wanted to close my eyes and die. I was too old for this shit. Not sex, never too old for that. Full contact fighting. I was glad I did it, but I swore by my black and blue bruises that was it.

My incapacity was a bonus for Cath. My penis was awake, but it was having a hard time letting my brain know how happy it was. Cathy was fucking me hard now. That glazed look was back and she was methodically pounding me into the bed. Initially, each hit from her large frame stabbed a new knife into me but it was now all just a dull roar of pain. I stirred slightly and reached up to pinch a nipple.

"So, you are awake?" she puffed. "I wasn't sure if I'd bored you to sleep or you were just unconscious."

I gave her a wan smile. "Oh, you could never bore me. Not looking like that, anyway."

"Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated." Cath slowed to a stop and slipped off. She snuggled up to my right side and draped an arm over my stomach. "You weren't going to cum anytime soon, were you?"

I kissed her forehead. "No. Don't get me wrong, on any other day I would have splattered your insides with my sperm. Today, not so much. Too many other competing feelings."

"Competition feelings..." Cath corrected. "Well, I liked it. Best sex I've had in years."

"Hmm, well that would be impressive if I didn't know what you haven't been up to. Still, sorry I couldn't do more." I slid my right arm underneath her head and pulled her close.

"That's no worries, Tom. There'll be other chances, I'm sure." She started circling my nipple with her finger. "Won't there?"

I nodded and just tried to relax. Bec, Sammy, and now Cathy. Three women I cared deeply for, one way or another. Two I never expected to dip my wick into. One who would probably have my balls for breakfast if she knew what I had just done. Still, worth it.

I must have drifted off. I vaguely heard a door close and the clink of bottles. I struggled to sit up and noticed a blanket had been tossed over me. "Pizza?" I yawned.

"Yep. Do you want to eat there or at the table?"

"Yeah, nah the table's fine. I guess if I don't try and move I'll seize up." I hobbled over and collapsed in a chair. A bit of sleep, combined with the spa and a bit of sex had taken the edge off. I opened another beer and the pizza. "Cath, can you come around here for a sec, please?"

She'd tossed her red summer dress on to answer the door, and I was fairly certain there was nothing else underneath. She stood beside me and ruffled my hair. "What's up, old man? Want me to cut up your pizza?"

"No," I smirked. "I think it could do with a bit of that special Cathy sauce." I reached behind to grab her bum and sure enough, no undies. Cath guessed my intention and stepped sideways so I could push two fingers into her cunt and swirl them around. I was glad I hadn't shot my load into her. Playing in my own sperm is ok, but pure Cathy was much better.

Cath gripped my head and rocked slightly when I pressed my thumb onto her button. I'd done this once before to her and was very happy to keep repeating the experiment. She was so damp and sticky. I squidged around for a couple of minutes and pulled my fingers out. "There we go. Fresh pressed vag juice. Nice."

Cath flicked me on the back of my head. "Don't be rude. I guess you're feeling a bit better."

I licked my fingers and smiled. "Marginally. I think the painkillers have started to take the edge off. Anyway, thanks for ordering this and supplying the condiments. I'm actually a bit peckish."

"That's a good sign," Cath replied as she sat. After a moment's hesitation, she rose and removed her dress. "Dinner and a show for you."

We ate in relative silence, only commenting on the blandness of the pizza. After about half, I closed the lid and pushed the box away. "Nup. That's me done. Guess I wasn't as hungry as I thought."

Cath finished her slice and screwed up her nose. "Yeah, that's enough more me. I might have a bit later." She started squeezing her tits and looked sideways at me. "Although, I could do with a bit of cream. You good for that?"

I nodded. What could I say, really? I had wanted to fuck my friend for so long, and now that it had actually happened, I hadn't been in any condition to enjoy the experience. Settling for a blowjob would have to do for the moment.

Cath rubbed her hands and did a little dance before kneeling to my side. I rotated and spread my legs.

"Now, let me see if I have this right..." she muttered. "Gently hold the nut sack in one hand and grip your rod with the other. Liberally apply my tongue all over then suck?"

"Yeah, sounds good," I breathed as Cath started her experimentation. She ran her fingers over my balls and tapped them lightly. Getting bolder, she held them in her hand and rolled them around. "Ok?"

"Good. Suck my cock too, please. It's a pleasure-pain thing."

Cath nodded and let my first inch slip past her lips. Her tongue pecked at my tip and played with my own little hole. Slowly, more of me slid into her mouth. I let her go to play with me in her own time. I had beer and a great looking woman sucking my cock. Not a bad way to finish a long, tiring day. Not bad at all.

I was getting pretty hard. Cath may have been a novice cock sucker, but she wasn't scared of taking me on. A glance up at me and I completely disappeared down her throat. She gagged, and slowly released me. "Seriously, how can anyone do that and not throw up?" she asked.

I'd groaned in pleasure watching her deep throat me. "Dunno, but geez. That was amazing Cath, for a beginner. Seriously, I would have fired my load down your neck if you'd stayed there much longer."

"Yeah nah, glad you didn't. I thought I should try it, but it bought tears to my eyes." She wiped the drool from her mouth and looked at my dick intently. "I didn't think of it, but all my juices had dried on you. When I did that, I could taste me. I mean, there was a distinct taste difference pre and post fuck."

I scratched her behind an ear. She leaned over onto my hand and restarted on me. "Well, there you go. Some people would wonder how you knew what your juices tasted like, but I'm guessing you cleaned your toys the same way?"

She grunted 'Uh huh' through her nose and rapidly bobbed on me.

"I'll try and give you some warning before I come, ok?" Cath grunted again and kept going.

I closed my eyes and let the feeling wash over me, just focusing on the sensations in my groin. Her breathing, the slurping noises as she enthusiastically worked me over, the gentle application of pressure on the guys, the warmth of her soft, fairly virgin mouth. Bec was really good at this, but Cath was a quick learner. My dick had finally got in touch with my brain and they were having a good ol' discussion about what was going on. They agreed that she was being nice and creative and that my testicles should award her a prize.

I tapped Cath's head. "Coming."

She grunted once more and sped up, squeezing me tighter between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I didn't get a chance for a second warning. I tensed my bum, gripped her head and sighed as I came into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide but she grimly held her mouth tight around my cock.

I could feel Cath's tongue slide back to block her throat and her eyes darted around. I picked a paper napkin off the table and handed it to her. "You can let me go now. I've finished."

She grabbed the napkin and spat my cum into the napkin. "Thank god for that. I didn't think it was ever going to end."

"Oh, it wasn't that much," I said, laughing. "You should see me on a good day."

"Hmm." Cath stood to get her beer. "I was going to swallow everything, you know - catch and gulp. I thought it wouldn't be that hard, but I just couldn't do it. Sorry."

I stood with a groan and hugged her. "No need to be sorry. Thanks, I needed that." I brushed a wisp of hair off her face and kissed her. "Would you like me to reciprocate?"

Cath kissed me back, more passionately than I had expected. "Oh yes, definitely. But I can wait. You look buggered, and I don't think I'm much better. What about we just get some sleep?"