Cathy and Karate - Championship Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed to my bare dick and rasped, "Ok?"

Laura nodded and tugged herself apart. Her pinkness shone brightly at me with the trickle of moisture running out her opening. I plugged her hole. I buried my cock deep into Laura's cunt. No mucking about. She felt fantastic. I'd never fucked a woman who could get her legs so high and could let me get in so deep. I rammed myself into her so hard I hit her inner wall. She squealed at the impact but gasped that she was ok. More than ok.

I had my hands on her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. Laura had hold of her ankles and watched me back. She panted with each hit but there was no way we were stopping, or even slowing down. I was fucking her like a crazed animal, and she was just lying there taking it, letting me abuse her body with my irrational humping.

I have no idea how long we were locked together. There was just Laura and her cunt. For her, it was just me and my dick. Eventually, rational thought started to seep back and little Willy realised what he was actually doing. I unloaded the biggest cumshot ever into her. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped, then gave a high pitched squeal as I clamped down hard on a nipple.

"Holy shit!" she whispered hoarsely and pulled me down onto her. She locked her legs over my back and breathed heavily into my shoulder.

I kissed her head, panting with the exertion. We were both slick with sweat. Laura's house was relatively cool, but we had been on fire. Now, the embers were dying down so we could speak rationally.

Laura took a deep breath and let me go. "I'd wanted that for so long. Thank you."

"My absolute pleasure Laura. And thank you."

We lay together. It was wonderful but tinged with sadness knowing that was an experience we'd probably never have again.

Finally, I kissed her lips and slowly lifted off her. Laura brushed my face with her hand as I rose and reached down between her legs. She dipped two fingers into my contribution and stared at it. Sighing, she wiped her fingers over her stomach and sat up.

"Now that was a day to remember. I honestly thought you were going to push my insides out my nose. Not that I'm complaining," she hurriedly added.

I dropped my head into her crossed legs and looked up at her. "Same. Sorry about that. I, err, wasn't myself. Oh shit, the time!" I caught a glimpse of her clock and realised that Bec was due home in about an hour and I was covered in sweat and cum from fucking someone else.

Laura looked at the clock and groaned. "You have to go home and get the smell of the other woman off you."

"Yeah. Yeah... Bloody hell. You're not the 'other woman'. You're my friend and I really don't want to go," I said as I followed Laura back out towards our clothes.

She roughly cleaned me off her with her shirt then threw her arms around my neck. "Neither do I, but look at it this way. Today was more than I'd ever hoped for. Now, piss off before I lock you in for another round."

"You have such a romantic streak. No worries, I'll wander off." We had another long passionate kiss, then I left for home. A hot shower, a beer, and my clothes at the bottom of the hamper.

And a lifetime of memories.

=====

Cathy tilted back her hat and pulled down her sunglasses. "Are you serious? Wow. That's... Ummm... Not a potted work history. Ok, so I can see why you haven't told anyone. Have you seen Laura since?"

"Not really. We tried to catch up through work, but it never panned out. We both got married and I moved here, so that really put an end to it. We used to regularly keep in touch but it's now down to Christmas emails."

"Mmm. Well, thanks for that story. I think we're even. That was pretty hot."

I laughed. "Yeah, you should have been there. It was really intense. Never had anything like it again. What??? What'd I say?"

Cathy was giggling. "And I quote - 'you should have been there.' You keen on a threesome?"

"No. Yes. Maybe... Oh, blah..." I blathered and blew a raspberry at her. I felt myself going red. Of course, I wanted to have sex with Cath, but my mind was still thinking about Laura. The threesome inference was just a slip of the tongue. I tried to convince Cathy of that, but she just laughed.

"Yeah right. I believe you. Thousands wouldn't." She stretched a leg over the centre console and pushed my thigh. "Anyway, I'm guessing you two were so into each other I'd have been looking after myself. It sounds like a romance with a sad ending."

"Yep. It was a bit sad, but we were both happy that it happened. It was fun, but now gone." I felt a bit better telling her about Laura. I'd been holding onto that secret for years and thinking I'd never tell a soul. After Cath told me about her awful first time fuck, my dalliance was nothing. And as Cath said, it was sadly romantic.

I started massaging the foot that was still resting against me and checked the time. Cath pulled her hat forward and started to purr contentedly. I like Bec coming to events, but I was glad her work screwed that up today.

=====

"Well, congratulations to you all. Medals are nice, but just competing is a great accomplishment. But I would like to say that Tom's bronze, Cathy's silver, and Nathan's silver in their respective full contact divisions are particularly outstanding for their first time out." Sensei Ralph led a round of applause from our team and supporters in the foyer of the hall. "I'm sure you had a great time, even though you'll feel it tomorrow."

"I'm feeling it now Sensei. That first guy had a hell of a mawashi geri. He didn't have another attack." I said while leaning against a chair.

He nodded. "I noticed. He had everything on you. Height, reach, weight. You did really well to last against those roundhouse thigh kicks. It looked brutal."

"Should be on this side of it. I'm going to have to drive with this leg."

Ralph laughed, "You'll be right. Ice and beer solves everything. Anyway, we do have a problem. The AirB&B we rented had a small fire in the kitchen this morning, so we can't stay there."

A collective groan went up from us, thinking we'd have to drive home.

"I know, I know. I was looking forward to getting on the grog tonight as well. Anyway, the owners managed to book alternative accommodation for us, just not all at the same place. It won't cost us anything extra. Righto, so starting with the Thompson's, you'll be going to The Pines Motel."

Ralph quickly handed the printouts to everyone and came to Cath and me. "There really weren't a lot of options for you two. You'll have to share a cabin. Hope that's ok." He handed Cath a voucher for what was labelled a retro six berth cabin in a caravan park.

Cath showed me the paper and shrugged. "A bed's a bed. We'll be right, won't we Tom?"

"Yep. As long as I can get an ice pack and a flat surface, she's fine."

"No worries. We'll catch you at the Sayonara dinner then." Ralph said as we all dispersed to our accommodation.

"You sure you're ok to drive? You don't look well at all." Cath was giving me an anxious look.

I slowly hobbled out to the car, "I'll be ok. Leg's just a bit stiff."

Truth was, I wasn't ok. My first opponent had hammered my left leg with roundhouse kicks, and it was painful. I blocked a fair few, but as I had to get in close to punch I just had to put up with the onslaught. I couldn't complain too loudly. I did sign up for full contact fighting.

I fell into the driver's seat and breathed a sigh of relief when I pushed the clutch down. The straight push didn't hurt much. "Ok, so where are we going?"

Cath gave me directions to the park. She was still looking pretty fresh after the day. Most of her opponents were graded higher than her, but she was physically larger than them all. She was also pretty quick and blocked most of the attacks launched at her. I was a bit jealous that she wasn't feeling the same level of pain. I focused back on the road, and let Christine amble along in second as much as I could.

We pulled up at the park, and Cath went in to register.

"Ok, so the cabin has no loo, but it does have an ensuite just outside. Go straight, then turn down Eighth St. It's at the end on the left," she said as she slid back into the car.

I nodded and moved off.

"You're not good, are you Tom?" Cathy asked. "You look a bit pale."

"Just need a bit of rest, that's all. Oh, for fuck's sake. Seriously? A bloody caravan?" I'd spotted our accommodation. It was an early 1970's van that had been dropped onto cement blocks. I rubbed my head and sighed. "A retro bloody cabin? I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Oh, it'll be fine. C'mon, let's get inside. I have to call Zac, and I'm sure Bec will want to know how you went." Cath cheerily replied.

I slowly followed her in and looked around. Happy memories of family holidays came flooding back, but comfort wasn't going to be a big thing here. The interior was trimmed in a light coloured marble laminate with dark brown doors. A couch was at one end, a table in the middle, and a double bed at the rear. The upholstery was in a terrible 70's burnt orange vinyl. It made my eyes hurt.

Cath looked at me, confused. "There's supposed to be six beds. There's just one."

"Nah, three doubles. The couch and table will fold down. And believe me, they won't be comfortable. Try the bed."

Gingerly, she sat and the bed creaked loudly. "It's not very big, is it?"

"Nope, it's only a small double. Try snoozing on it."

Cathy carefully laid down. The bed creaked and groaned with every small movement. "This is going to drive me nuts. Maybe you'd be better on it."

"Doubt it." I sat on the side and slowly lay down. The bed protested about our combined weight and tried to get away from us. We unintentionally rolled into the middle because of the sag and looked at each other nose to nose.

"Well, no one would be able to get up to any funny business on this. The noise would keep everyone awake, and I think my arse would hit the floor if you got on top of me."

"Under any other circumstance, that would be a fun idea. How about I see if we can find somewhere else? Preferably with a spa." I asked Cath's nose.

"No, this will be ok. I'm sure only you here and me on the couch will be fine."

"My shout. I can't sleep on this. I hurt too much."

"Ok then, sold. But I'll pay you back when I start my new job."

"Fair enough. I wasn't taking no for an answer." I struggled to my feet and lifted the mattress. "Thought so. A wire base. No wonder it sagged."

"Well, it did say retro." Cathy sat on the couch at the other end of the van. "This is bloody awful as well, and there's an odd plasticy smell. Ok, I'll call Zac and then see if I can find somewhere. One room or two?"

I considered her pointed remark. "Better try for two. I'll give Bec a call from the car and let her know how things went."

Bec was frazzled. The audit hadn't been as smooth as they had hoped, and she could only talk for a short time. She was ecstatic over my third and cooed sympathetically over my bruises. The accommodation situation made her laugh and she suggested that we were big enough and ugly enough to just get one room to share. She didn't see much point in spending the extra. I suggested that Cathy may not like being referred to as big and ugly.

"Oh, you know what I mean. Another room will probably cost about $200. Use the money and get some dinner delivered. You both deserve it. I'd better go. Love you, say hi to Cath, and don't do anything outrageous."

I hung up and looked thoughtfully at the phone. 'Don't do anything outrageous.' Maybe it was the pain addling my thinking, but it sure sounded like Bec was giving me the ok for me to sleep with Cathy. That wouldn't be as outrageous as me fucking our niece and Bec fisting her. I went to the boot to find some painkillers. The way I was feeling though, there was no way I was going to do anything besides rest.

Cath poked her head around the boot lid. "Zac's having fun at Mum's, and I've found a motel with a couple of rooms. One has a two person spa if you're ok with the bridal suite."

I swallowed the drugs and nodded. "Sounds good, but umm... Just book the one room. Bec reckons two rooms is a waste of money."

Cath blinked in surprise. "Oh. Ok. Are you sure?"

I shrugged. "I don't have a problem with it. It's not like we have anything to hide from each other."

"True. No worries then. If Bec's ok with us in the same room, I'm not going to argue." She locked the van and jumped in the car.

"Bec had another good idea. Can you give Ralph a call and let him know I'm not coming to dinner? I'm starting to really feel it, and she reckoned getting some delivery would be best. Unless you really want to go."

"Nah. I've never been a social butterfly. Getting a pizza and a beer or two sounds good. I've also got something that might help your leg, but it smells a bit."

She dropped the van key off and we found the motel. Cathy had done well. The bridal suite was actually a separate building well away from the main structure.

"This is great. No one will hear me groan. The neighbours might have thought you were doing naughty things to me." I laughed as I brought in my bag.

"Never say never, Tom. The night is young." she retorted as she tossed her bag on a couch. "This is what caught my eye."

She opened a sliding door to an enclosed patio where a large spa was bubbling away merrily. "I asked them to fire it up so it was ready when we arrived."

"Oh, I love you!" I hugged my friend and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I wondered why you wanted me to detour through that bottle shop. Stalling for time?"

"Partly, plus I didn't want to pay mini bar prices for beer. You get in and I'll be back in a sec."

I stripped off and lowered myself slowly into the water. Excruciating pain shot through my left leg but the rest of my body welcomed the warmth and bubbles. Yeah. Ice. Bruises need ice, not heat. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"Here you go."

I opened an eye and accepted the beer a naked Cathy handed me. "Thanks, Cath. Much appreciated. The beer's good too."

She laughed and lowered herself into the tub opposite me with an appreciative sigh. "Now this is nice." She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, just letting the jets of water pummel her body.

I took a sip of beer and leaned back, but my eyes stayed on Cath's face. She looked calm. No, serene was actually a better description. I had another drink and groaned as a new bruise made itself known.

"You ok, old man?" Cathy asked dreamily as she rubbed my right thigh with her foot.

"Actually, no, to be honest. I guess the last of the adrenaline is wearing off and I'm really starting to hurt." I groaned and sat up. "My whole left side is starting to ache."

Cath slid around beside me to look at my left arm. "Yep. Defensive bruises on the forearm, swollen knuckles, bruised upper arm." She lightly ran her palm down my side, which drew a groan from my lips. Normally a naked woman rubbing me up would cause a happy groan, but her touch found where I had been hit. Certainly not as painful as my leg, but still very sore.

"If I kiss your boo-boos, will you feel better? It always helps Zac."

I laughed. "Well, it couldn't hurt I guess. I'll take sympathy kisses from a lovely lady any day."

"You are a charmer you know, even when you're wounded." she giggled and shook her head. Cath started kissing the tips of my fingers with light but exaggerated touches, slowly moving up to my wrist. In spite of my bruises, I was reacting to her touch and the sight of her boob being pummeled by a water jet. It must have felt good as she turned slightly to let it work her whole breast.

I took another sip of beer and Cathy moved to my forearm. "You're going to have some ripper bruises here as well," she murmured. "You shouldn't block so hard. A gentle sweep, remember?"

"Didn't remember a thing when I was out there. I was just trying to avoid getting hit." I closed my eyes and tilted my head as the kiss train ran up to my neck. "Didn't get hit there."

Cath planted a big kiss on my cheek. "Just making sure." She sat back beside me and draped her hand over my inner thigh.

"Thanks, Cath. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit better. Still sore, but there's a warm feeling brewing inside." I leaned over and kissed her cheek, then placed my hand in the equivalent position to hers. She rolled her shoulders against the jet and twisted her hips so my hand was now at the top of her leg.

"Ok, I can take a hint." I'd fingered Cath once before and I wanted to repeat the experience. When Bec said she wasn't coming, and then Zac became ill I had high hopes that Cath and I would manage a bit of fun time together. The fire in the original house just seemed to really cement the fates. I wasn't sure if I was going to be up to doing anything more, but I was sure as hell able to stick two fingers up my friend's cunt.

Cath spread her legs and tilted her hips forward. "Seems like this was meant to happen, wasn't it?" she sighed.

"Actually, I was just thinking the same."

Cath wrapped her hand around my dick and slowly started massaging me. We both leaned back and quietly masturbated each other, the rumble of the water jets hiding our sighs and moans.

After our earlier chat when Cathy had opened up about her non-con gang bang, our friendship had moved into an odd area. We talked about all the normal things friends deal with - her son, my wife, movies, karate, work, dinner plans, but then we'd drift into areas that normal friends never enter. She had purchased a number of interesting toys and took great pride in showing me videos of how she was putting them to use. As she said, being sex free for eight years and then having someone admire her body had released her inner naughtiness.

Watching her fuck her own perfectly shaved vagina with a new dildo was an interesting experience. She'd describe why she picked that particular model, then commentate as the toy was hammering into her. Things like the ribbing, feel of the material, flexibility. Once she added a vibrator to the mix, things really started to get messy. Her vag really flowed when she was excited.

I had asked why she was showing me her work, particularly during our morning coffee in the park. Her reply was that she knew I'd appreciate the effort she'd put into the show, particularly as I was the closest thing to a boyfriend she'd had. I half jokingly suggested she should do online product reviews as she really gave a good report on the pros and cons of each.

"Maybe, but really I get more excited knowing you'll be watching me, sitting here in the park drinking coffee," she smirked.

"You're just a closet exhibitionist, aren't you?" I retorted while watching thick cream dribble out of her on the screen.

"That's a contradiction, but I guess it's partially right. I'd never do that outside where anyone could see."

"Never say never." I chuckled. I didn't want to mention it, but her first time fuck was in front of a crowd. Having control of when and where would be much better than that.

For my part, I told her stories about Bec's and my love life. I hadn't thought our efforts were too spectacular, but Cathy was fascinated with what we'd got up to. I told her the story about me trying to lose my virginity in the back of my car with another girl, which made her laugh, and Bec riding me on a houseboat bunk. Then inviting a friend in to chat about what we should cook for dinner while I was still inside her. That made Cath blush for me. I kept the story of our niece, Sammy, skewering herself on her bedpost and sending me a text asking for help, then everything else that followed to myself. I thought that might be a little too weird. She obviously knew about me standing naked on the side of the road with Sammy in the car, but I hadn't realised it was public knowledge.