Cathy and Karate - Championship Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe I'll just get a couple of takeaways..." she gasped. Laura placed a hand on mine and squeezed, then sighed. "I'd better go before we do something we shouldn't in the street. Thanks for the lift. I'll see you tomorrow."

She leaned across the car and kissed me on the cheek, then bounced off to her front door. I watched her go, trying to get my dick to relax. Bec was waiting for me, but I now had to admit I cared about Laura deeply. Life was so unfair at times. I drove home to a frazzled girlfriend. She asked the usual questions about the night, and I asked her how it was all going. Everything was fine, apparently. I didn't believe it but I made her a hot chocolate and we went to bed.

Sleep didn't come quickly to either of us. I kept reliving the night. Every word, every touch, every breath, every thought. Those thoughts then moved to the what if's. I scolded myself that this was a pointless exercise, and there were much more pleasant things to dream about. My brain eventually agreed and I nodded off.

The following morning, I was pretty excited. It wasn't even the thought that I'd possibly get a chance to squeeze Laura's tits again, but just the chance to talk to her about anything we wanted. We'd spent so much time together, but I really didn't know much about her private life. She'd been going out with Neville for ages, but it didn't seem serious. The only thing I was certain about was she collected porcelain figurines.

"So what are you up to today," Bec asked, over breakfast coffee.

"Mmm? Oh, chase up the removalists. Make sure they're not going to pull out at the last minute. Got a bit of work to sort out for over yonder, so I might have to slip back to the office. Maybe do a bit on the Plymouth before I load it on the trailer. And you?"

"Going over to Dan's factory to make sure his new admin knows what she's doing, then lunch with Sara, and then Jimmy for a couple of hours. Should be back by five-ish"

"Pizza for tea?"

"Sounds good. Bye." She kissed my cheek and left.

I was left alone to stare into my coffee cup. I was nervous. I was about to go out on a date behind my girlfriend's back. There was also a fifty-fifty chance I'd be fucking that date by the end of the day. I hoped, I prayed that I would. Nothing for granted though. I took a deep breath, finished my coffee, and rattled through everything I said I would do as fast as possible.

I pulled up outside the coffee shop just before ten. Laura was waiting outside with two coffees and a brown bag that looked suspiciously like it held some sweet bakery goods.

I pushed the door open and took the drinks. "Hi Laura, how's it going?" I tried to act casual for the general public, but my heart was racing.

"Fine thanks. I got a couple of Danishes in case we get hungry." She closed the door and dropped her voice. "I couldn't sleep last night. I'm so nervous. Is that strange?"

I pulled away from the kerb. "No, I was the same. Took me ages to get to sleep." I turned and smiled at my coworker and friend. "You look great. I mean, you look absolutely wonderful. I've wanted to say that for so long."

She gave me a smile that put her normal, beautiful one to shame. Her whole face beamed and she radiated happiness. "Thank you, Tom. And you look terrified. I mean, terrific."

"You were right the first time." I chuckled. "So, where's a good spot for morning tea?"

"Well, you've got this spiffy new four-wheel drive. I'm sure there's a track that needs exploring."

I took a sip of coffee and nodded. "Good point. I've got just the spot."

We headed off with me avoiding the major roads where our being together and heading out of town could be noticed and talked about. I may have been inexperienced, but I wasn't stupid. Living in a small town means it's hard to keep secrets.

Laura was looking out the windscreen with a faint smile on her face but her fists were clenched on top of her thighs. Occasionally she'd play with the top button of her shirt, glance at me, then refocus her gaze. Nervous. I knew how she felt.

I reached over and placed a hand on hers. "So why porcelain figures?" I asked, determined to make both of us feel more comfortable.

"Hmm? Oh, well. My Gran gave me one of hers when I was eight, and she continued each birthday. I always loved hers. They were so cute, especially the animals."

I asked a few more general questions about her hobby. I had an idea she had a bit of a collection, but I was surprised she had collected nearly 300 pieces. The normal conversation had eased some of the tension and we had slipped back to our normal selves.

"I'm impressed. That's some collection. I didn't realise you had so many." I commented. "What's your favourite?"

"Probably the Royal Doulton Scottish Terrier from about 1960. He's on his hind legs, begging for a snack. He's so cute." Laura rolled her hand so our fingers entwined. "Then a Clydesdale Gran gave me."

I gently removed my hand as I needed to turn down a dirt road. The rough track narrowed and climbed steeply through the bush until I got to the ridgeline.

"Here we are. And not a drop of coffee spilt." I'd been in the area cutting firewood, and I knew of a clearing that overlooked the valley. It was secluded and impressive.

"Oh wow. That's an amazing view." Laura slipped out of the ute and stood at the edge of the clearing.

"It is. One of the things I'll miss." I followed and stood behind her. Close but not quite touching. She leaned back against me so I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"That's better," she sighed.

It was a lovely summer day. Blue sky, just a bit warm, and a gentle breeze. And I was happy. So very happy hugging not my girlfriend. She felt wonderful. She smelt wonderful. She looked wonderful. She even sounded wonderful.

I lowered my chin to her shoulder and kissed her cheek, then just rested my head there. We stood like that for probably 20 minutes. Up until that point, it was the best 20 minutes of my life.

"Ouch!" yelled Laura and swatted her calf. "A bloody ant bit me!"

I stepped back as she shook her leg. I could see a trail of small black ants that had taken exception to our intrusion. "Ants nest. Back to the ute?"

Laura nodded. "I reckon. Can you have a look and see if there's any of the little bastards on me? I feel like they're crawling all over my leg. Horrible little things. I was enjoying that."

"Same. Never mind, stand still and I'll have a look."

I squatted and looked closely at her calf. I could see the red mark where the ant had been, but I couldn't see the critter. "Can't see it. Probably dropped off."

Laura shivered. "Still feels like it's there above my knee."

"Ok. Do you mind?" I lifted the hem of her skirt slightly and looked up.

"No, not at all. Actually, I'll take it off in case it's on it." She quickly unzipped it and stepped out of it. "Can you check please?"

"Sure, no worries." I took the skirt, shook it, and looked closely. "Nup. nothing. Turn around and I'll make it has gone. Nice undies, by the way. Wonder Woman suits you to a tee."

She ruffled my hair and turned her back to me. I ran my hands from a nearly inappropriate point on her thighs to her ankles. Not seeing any insects I kissed the bite and stood up.

"There's probably bite cream in the first aid kit. Do you want me to check?"

"No, it'll be ok. It was more of a shock. I was really relaxing and it took me out of it." She pulled her skirt back on and jumped back into the ute. "I'm getting a bit peckish though. Coming?"

"Sure thing." I sat back in the driver's seat and smiled sadly as Laura handed me an apple danish. "My last one."

We chatted as we ate. I can't remember everything we talked about. I vaguely remember a discussion about cheesecake.

I finished my snack and smiled at Laura. "It's not as nice as you."

She laughed and leaned forward to tap me on the nose. "You're such a bullshit artist. Kiss me again?"

"Yeah. My pleasure."

We leaned in together for a soft, long kiss. Our hands started to glide over each other and my fingers soon found her cotton covered breasts. I stroked her body. Ear, neck, boobs, stomach. Then return via the opposite side. Our eyes were locked together, just watching at very close range. Laura's were sparkling like sunshine on a deep blue lake. She lightly ran her fingers down my chest, then under my t-shirt. A raised eyebrow and a slow breath was all I needed to know that she wanted the same.

I held her chin while pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, then slowly started undoing her shirt buttons. Once I'd pushed it away I rubbed my thumb over the bump of her nipple. Laura sighed and nipped my tongue. Stretching back, she let her shirt fall and tugged mine off.

"That's better. You know, for years I've been wondering what you look like under that shirt and tie. I should have arranged the Christmas BBQ by the pool earlier."

"Yup. Although I didn't really need to see Alan in his budgie smugglers. That was... Disturbing."

Laura laughed. "He thinks he's God's gift to women. Always trying to chat me up. Bloody annoying."

I slid a hand under her bra and squeezed. "And I didn't have to try."

"You're different. So, so different to him. Umm... Do you think I'm overdressed compared to you?"

"Just a little." I cupped one boob and lifted it out of its lacy white cover. "Oh, they are nice. Absolutely perfect."

Laura giggled and quickly removed her bra. "Thank you. I always thought they were too big, but I've gotten used to them."

I bent forward and kissed the closest one. "They suit you perfectly."

Time flowed on. Our being topless fell away and we started talking about random things again. Our hands had minds of their own and continued to wander over each other, touching, caressing, even pinching. We were so relaxed. Every now and then we pressed together to kiss and feel our bodies against each other. It was awkward, leaning over the centre console of the ute, but we didn't think about moving back outside.

"So, would you like to come and see my etchings, sorry, figurines?" Laura lifted her boobs and bounced them at me.

"Is that a subtle invitation for something else? I'd like that. Gotta say, it's also getting a bit warm in here with no aircon." I could feel little rivulets of sweat forming on Laura's back and her under boob was very warm. I leaned over to suck her nipple and could taste a hint of salty sweat.

"Actually, I did have a devious motive. What about some lunch?" Laura had started putting on her shirt after my lips had left her. "I can do toasted cheese at home. If that's ok?"

"Sounds good to me." I stared at her while she was buttoning her shirt. She looked up at me and smiled.

"No, I didn't forget my bra. I prefer not wearing it. Bloody thing is so constricting."

"Fair enough. They look good roaming free." I pulled my shirt on. "Let's go."

I turned the ute and headed back. The return trip was much harder in more ways than one. My eyes were drawn to Laura's bouncing boobies flailing around as we rocked down the rough track, and my dick was letting me know it was enjoying the action. It was funny. We'd spent a bit over two hours together semi-naked and not once did I feel like exploding out of my pants. I had wanted to fuck her for so long, but when I was feeling her skin, I was just happy being there.

The ride back changed that. The thinly veiled reference to her etchings, the view of her body, the taste of her sweat had me impossibly hard. Sex with Bec was always good, always fun but always tinged with something. I didn't know what. It was probably her moods, the mercurial shift from happy to hate at a moment's notice, that kept me wary at the subconscious level.

Laura had one hand grasped firmly on the Jesus bar above the door and the other on the side of her seat. "Shite, take it easy. I never knew a man so eager for toasted cheese."

"Sorry. I was a bit distracted and not watching the road properly." I chuckled. "And I know you have some good cheese."

"Hmph. Should never have given you a piece of that King Island Black cheddar."

I reached over and quickly squeezed her thigh. "You have such good taste."

We rolled back to town via the quieter roads and pulled into her drive. I figured her neighbours would wonder more about her being braless than my car in the drive.

I looked curiously around the house as we walked to the kitchen of the old house. It captured Laura's personality completely. The house felt warm and welcoming. Not temperature warm, but a place to relax and unwind. There was an almost planned messiness that I found charming.

"I like your house. It's very you."

She waved me to a couch in the large kitchen/dining room. "Thanks. My grandparents had it built, so it's got the family touch. I love it. I really can't think about living anywhere else. Grilled cheese and coffee?"

"Sounds good," I replied, sinking into the old leather couch. The house was surprisingly cool. The high ceilings and rendered double brick walls of the probably close to a century-old building were key to that. Much of the furniture probably was bought at the same time the house was built. The couch I was sitting on, for instance, was a deep brown with a patina that only comes with years of arses sitting comfortably.

Laura bustled around the kitchen, quickly and efficiently getting our lunch sorted. It was very much like her attitude at work, except here, her tits were out of control.

"Here you go. The good cheese for a good boss." She'd placed lunch on an old timber drinks trolley and wheeled it over. Satisfied I could reach it, she slid onto my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"This is much more comfortable than that ute," she said, scratching the back of my head.

"Yup." I put my arms around her and reached for the sandwich. "Cheesier too. Mmmm..."

She swatted my free arm as I took a bite.

"Watch it," I warned. "Crumbs may go where they shouldn't."

"Hmmph. I'll take that chance." She grabbed her own sandwich and started munching. "Would you like a bite of mine? It's got a bit of mustard on it."

"Sure." She held the sandwich between her teeth and leaned forward. I followed her example and took a small bite.

"Wow! That's not like any mustard I've had before. That's fantastic." I exclaimed as a burst of cheesy mustard goodness rattled around my mouth.

Laura smiled around the snack and leaned forward again. I took a larger bite this time, much larger than she expected. Of course, the sandwich drooped and fell down her front.

"Ah crap. Sorry." I said after I quickly swallowed and gingerly fished it out of her cleavage. "Here you go."

"No, no, it's fine. Crumbs are one thing, half a sandwich is another. You can finish it if you like." She removed her shirt and brushed the remains off her with it.

"Nice. Lunch and a show. I really do like this mustard." I tried to help by flicking invisible specks of food off her chest.

Laura just gave me the look. "There's nothing left on them. Anyway, yes. I made the mustard myself from scratch. It goes well with corned beef. And mind the coffee."

I'd finished the snack and was reaching for the mug. I changed direction and slipped a hand under her boob then kissed it where it was savagely attacked. "It's really good. Goes well with breast."

Laura threw her head back and hissed as I ran my tongue around her areola, then flicked her nipple. She put her arms around my neck and forced my mouth harder onto her teat. I sucked as hard as I could, then gently clamped down with my teeth and a growl.

"Oh yeah. Not too hard though. Better not leave a mark."

"Mmmm, ok," I mumbled around her flesh. She released me but I didn't let go completely. I'd spent years imagining what her boobs looked like and now I could see, taste and feel her glorious pale orbs, I wasn't letting them go.

Laura looked at me attacking her chest and ran her fingers through my hair, occasionally letting out a sigh as I did something she liked. There was a lot of sighing.

Eventually, Laura leaned back and pulled my shirt off. She moved forward to hug me, our bodies touching in a way I'd dreamed about. Everything about today was a dream. I couldn't believe that my office daydreams and idle speculation were coming true. I knew what the next step should be, but that was going to be a big change in our relationship. This was heavy petting, major flirting. Any further, well, it wasn't somewhere I could have gone and remained in the same office. Not still being in a relationship with Bec.

We held each other. Just held. The little bit of silliness with lunch faded away. I could feel her chest pushing into me with each breath, slowly moving and matching me. Or was it the other way? I didn't know, and I didn't care. I was content to hold my friend for as long as we could as I knew our time together was fading fast. Laura must have thought the same. She brushed my fringe away, and with a ghost of a smile stood up and removed the remainder of her clothes.

"Well, Tom. Would you like to see my figurines? That's why you're here, isn't it?"

I stood and quickly removed my clothes. Laura glanced at my light blue undies that had a very large damp patch on them and shook her head. "Tom, Tom, Tom. You should have said something. The loo's down the hall."

"Funny bugger," I said, and slapped her arse cheek. I was definitely in a haze of ecstasy of my own creation. Things were surreal. My co-worker was walking around her house completely naked, the dimples on her cheeks swaying as she pointed out special items in her collection. I watched every muscle move, every flick of her hair, trying to etch the memory deep into my soul. This was becoming harder than I had imagined. I'd broken up with girlfriends before, moved jobs and left friends behind but the emotional toll of leaving Laura was becoming unbearable.

My dick though disagreed. He was happily bouncing around and drooling at the arse in front of me.

"You really have an eclectic mix of porcelain, Laura. It's very impressive. Like yourself."

She turned and smiled. "Thank you. Not many people have seen my figurines. Or my figure."

I reached around her waist and pulled her to me, making sure my penis slid down between her butt cheeks. "I'm glad I've got to see it all. It is very impressive."

I kissed her on the neck and let one hand drop down to play in her tight black curls. Laura tilted her head and groaned as I gently kneaded the whole pubic area with my fingers.

"Oh, yeah, umm. Shit." She turned and grabbed my face and started kissing. Hard. I kissed her back, holding the back of her head to prevent her escaping - not that she wanted to.

It was strange. One moment we were having a completely normal conversation, then we were engulfed in a passionate fire. Our foreplay had been going on for hours, but it didn't seem like anytime at all had passed. I'd heard that some people who had affairs were addicted to the adrenaline rush of doing something 'bad'. That wasn't us. These were emotions that had been bottled up for so long, that they consumed us in a rolling wave once released.

I don't remember much about that part of the afternoon. I'm pretty sure she played with my cock and I fingered her cunt. I really don't know for certain. Neither of us went down on each other. I don't know about Laura, but I wanted to hold her, watch her, kiss her, fuck her.

Oh yes. I'd moved from friends saying goodbye to lusting after her body. No more of the preamble. We'd had hours of that. I broke the kiss and stared hungrily at her. Laura must have felt the same. She just nodded and walked to her bedroom. I padded after her, and I must have unconsciously growled at her swaying arse as she stopped and leant forward to show me her prize, then growled back.

I went to grab her soft cheeks, but she skipped forward and turned left. I followed into another woman's bedroom. Both of us naked. And slightly crazy. Laura fell onto her bed and pulled her knees up high.