Cathy and Karate - Championship Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hugging a gorgeous naked woman and I'm thinking sleep is a great idea. I must be crook."

"Yeah, you are. Still, I'm looking forward to sleeping with you." She slapped my hand and giggled as I growled and pinched a nipple. "Down. Actual sleeping."

I grinned and hobbled over to the bed. "Umm, do you mind if I sleep on the left?"

She looked at me strangely. "I don't really mind which side. See, I've never actually slept in a bed with anyone else. And yes, that includes Fucknuckle..."

"Oh. Ok. Well, another first. Let's see how we go." I dragged the covers off and fell on the bed.

Cath jumped on the other side and tucked an arm under her head. "Beats that other bed in the van," she said, looking at me.

"Not wrong. This is so much better. Thanks for finding it."

Cath draped an arm over a lesser bruised spot on my torso and wriggled closer so we pressed together. "This is definitely more like what I thought my first time would be like. Not bent over a table at a party getting fucked in front of a crowd by a dickless wonder who'd spiked my drink."

She felt so smooth, so wonderful against my skin. So vulnerable. So erotic. "Try and forget that. Tonight has been a good night. Don't spoil it with the past." I ran a hand over her cheek and smiled. "Now, roll over so I can spoon into you and squeeze your tits."

Cath blew a raspberry on my nose but rolled over. "Guys and boobs... Geez."

I honked both tits then rested my arm under her cleavage. Cath drew in a deep, contented sigh and held my arm. It didn't take long for her to drop off, but I stayed awake for ages. I ached, I couldn't get comfortable, and I just wanted to hug Cath. She deserved a night of care and attention.

I dozed in fits and starts. Eventually, exhaustion must have taken over as the next thing I knew, Cathy was carefully lifting my arm so she could sneak off the bed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you but I need to pee."

"No worries, it's fine," I grunted and tried to sit up. "What time is it?"

"Nearly eight. How you feeling?"

"Awful. But good. Could do with some coffee, even instant. Like a cup?"

"Black tea thanks." came the call from the toilet. I picked up the kettle from the bench and sighed. The only tap was in the bathroom. I sat back down. We may have had sex, but I knew some people, like my sister-in-law, were uncomfortable going to the loo in front of their partners.

The toilet flushed and Cath came out. "Oh, sorry. Did you need to go?"

I shook my head and explained why. Cath scratched her ear and shrugged. "Peeing is fine, I guess. Having a face to face chat while pooping is a bit different. I pull some really weird faces and my shit does stink."

I patted her bum and went to empty me and fill the kettle. I was feeling a bit better. My body still roared with pain but it was manageable. Particularly when there were some nice distractions.

Cath had her head down in her bag, her backside pointing towards me. I just stood for a sec, watching the muscles in her smooth arse move, admiring her lower lips being framed by her rump. Sex last night was ok, but I wanted it to be better for both of us.

"Cath? Don't move. Stay like that."

Cath froze and glanced over her shoulder. "Do I have a spider on me?"

"No. I'm admiring the view and want to do something." I put the kettle down and stood behind her. Cath grinned and placed her hands on the wall.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" she asked. I didn't reply. I slowly dragged my hands from her bum to her shoulders and back, pressing my body against hers.

"Oh, so you are. Glad you're feeling a bit better." Cath sighed.

I slapped her arse a couple of times and ground my crotch into hers. She moaned and started moving her hips in response. The effect on my cock was almost instantaneous. I debated fingering Cath for a nanosecond, but my dick wanted some morning cunt, and I wanted to finish before I fell down.

I moved back slightly, took aim, and plunged deep into my friend. My cock knew exactly where to go, and Cath's vagina grabbed it and sucked me in. I gripped her hips and tried to get in as deep as possible. She was warm. She was wet. She was so willing.

"Just stay," she whispered. "Please, just stay there."

I patted her bum and held myself deep. Cath slowly moved herself over me, letting my cock explore her inner areas. Her head lolled and very quiet moans and mumbles fell out as she explored the sensations. I knew she'd been fucked like this for her first time, but compared to that cock I was enormous. I ran my fingers over her back and tried to reach under to tickle her clit. I couldn't bend and reach, so I went back to just standing. It wasn't a bad place to be.

Finally, Cath looked under her arm at me. "Fuck me Tom. Fuck me hard. Come in me."

And away I went. I went as hard and as fast as I possibly could. The slap of my thighs hitting her, the slick sounds of our lubrication mixing together, her squeals as I bottomed out in her and her moans as I pulled back for my next assault. I hurt. I was in serious pain but I wasn't stopping. Cathy wanted me, needed me to fuck her. I was sure she still had demons hiding in her after her rape, and this was my small way of helping.

I bit my bottom lip and let go inside her. Cath threw her head back and panted "Ahh, yeah," then tried to stand. I gently pressed between her shoulders to make her stay.

"Not yet. Do you have something I can use to clean up? I don't want to drip cum on the carpet."

Cath laughed and handed me up a tee shirt from her bag. I slowly pulled out, wiping my dick as I went and trying to catch everything that oozed out of Cath. "There you go. Hope you liked it."

She stood and had a quick look at the mess we made on her shirt. "That was unexpected and great. Thank you." Cath enveloped me in a gentle hug and started to sob. "Thank you for wanting me. I'm so lucky."

I hugged her back. Every now and then Cath's loneliness overwhelmed her and she just needed to cry. I was the first person she talked to about what happened, and I was pretty sure Bec was second. Still, it had been a tough few years for a single mum like her. In the back of my mind, I knew I had to tell Bec about what we'd done but I was fairly certain she'd be grudgingly ok with it. We had no kids and Bec doted on Cath's Zac like he was our own.

"I'm really glad you made friends with Cathy," Bec had said soon after Cath's and my first encounter. "She needs our support, and a male friend or two would do her a world of good."

I'd always wondered about some of Bec's off the cuff remarks, but suggesting we only rented one room seemed to me a definite 'Look after her, however you must.'

Cath wiped her eyes and sighed. "Sorry, I seem to be making a habit of crying after sex with you. Thank you. I... Thanks for being my friend."

I brushed a lock of hair off her face and kissed her gently. "No worries. And I should be thanking you. I thought my days of wild sexual encounters with hot women were over. And don't tell Bec I said that!"

Cath smiled and laughed. "I'll leave that to you, you old rogue. Got to hand it to you, you know how to make me feel better."

"I try. Shall we have a shower and get on the road? We seemed to have forgotten to order breakfast, and I'm a bit peckish."

Cath stretched up and brushed her tits under my chin. "Yeah, sounds good. I'm guessing you'll need some more painkillers?" she commented as I dragged myself towards the shower.

"Oh yeah. How'd you feel about driving Christine home? She's big, but if Sammy can learn in her you shouldn't have a drama."

"Sure, I'd love to. But I'm not going through any drive-throughs. I'd be afraid of scratching the paint."

"Fair enough. She is a big car." I said as I turned on both shower heads. Cath had certainly picked a good motel room for sex. Shame I couldn't take full advantage of it, and her.

We slowly soaped each other. Me, solely focusing on everything on Cath from her vag up. I explored her body in minute detail, even getting a surprised squeak from her when I pushed a little bit of finger into her arse. Cath cleaned me from my toes to my head, tsking at the colour of my bruises. She spent a long time cleaning my dick, with soap and her mouth. For someone who only recently was introduced to oral sex, she really seemed to like it. Eventually, after another long time of just holding each other as the water cascaded over us, we reluctantly released each other.

"Ah well," said Cath, "All good things..."

"No," I said firmly. "It's not an end. Just a pause." I held her face and planted a long kiss on her lips. "You're my friend, one of my best friends. I will always be around for you and Zac, and I'm sure Bec feels the same. This has been a wonderful weekend but honestly, I love spending time with you. The sex was a bonus."

Cath started to tear up and hugged me tight. It hurt, but I didn't care.

"I keep saying it but thank you. Anyway, we'd better go. We were supposed to be out ten minutes ago."

We threw on some clothes, collected our gear and tossed it into the boot. I dropped the roof while Cath returned the key. A quick tutorial on how to carefully drive a 500HP 426 V8 with a manual box and we were heading for home. Via a coffee shop. Needed that coffee and a bacon and egg roll.

=====

We thundered back along the highway, Cath leaning back with one arm on the wheel and the other over the door. The occasional stop to refuel Christine and ourselves. We didn't say much, just the occasional comment about something that we'd remembered about the weekend. Surprisingly, not all of it was about the sex.

Cath slowly rumbled into my drive and turned Christine off. "Wow, that was awesome," she said with a huge grin. "Beats my Toyota in so many ways."

"Yeah, try paying for the petrol. But, thanks for driving. I don't think I could have safely done it." I waved at Bec and gingerly got out. "Hi Sunshine, how's it going?"

"Pretty good Ninja Mouse," she said and kissed me. "But Holy Snapping Duck Poo Batman, they are some ripper bruises. The photo didn't do them justice."

I looked at Cath, confused. "I took one while you snoozed," she replied.

Bec walked around to Cath and hugged her. "Thanks for looking after Tom. I hope you had a good time. Probably was more fun without me being around."

Cath and I exchanged a quick guilty glance and Cath quickly said, "It was great, even if the original plan literally went up in flames." She shuffled her feet and smiled at Bec. "I would have loved you and Zac to be there, but there's always the next one."

Bec nodded and looked at me. "Guess you're in no condition to drive Cath home. You'd better go and ice that leg. Cath, do you want to pop inside for a cuppa or will I just drop you home?"

"I'd better get home. Let's get the old guy set up and head off."

I was pretty much carried inside, one arm on the shoulders of two of the most important women in my life. They carefully laid me on the couch and placed ice packs from hip to ankle.

Cath gave me a quick kiss when Bec went to find a beer and some painkillers. "Thanks again for everything. Let me know how you're going."

I stroked her cheek and nodded. "Will do. And thanks for... Driving home." I amended as Bec came back in.

=====

"Well, I'm glad the weekend went well. It's a bit sad you didn't get another trophy but I guess you'll be displaying those bruises for a while. Fight trophies, aren't they?"

"Yeah, so Sensei reckons. I really wish you were there. I missed you." I leaned my head over onto her shoulder.

The ice had been removed along with my shorts, and Bec had lathered my injuries with some Chinese concoction Cath had given her known as 'Evil Bone Juice'. It stunk, but I did feel a bit better. She'd had Chinese takeaway delivered, and the driver smiled broadly when the smell hit his nose, commenting that it must be tournament time.

Bec took a deep breath and looked at me sideways. "One thing. You haven't said much about last night."

"Oh, well. Umm... Not much to say. We were pretty beat. The spa was great, the pizza average, and the bed comfortable. After tea, we pretty well went straight to sleep."

Bec nodded and stared at me, a faint smile on her lips. "So, I suggested you get one room with one bed, and you're telling me you were too injured to do anything? C'mon Tom, I saw the glance between you two."

Obviously, there was no point in denying it. Her comments confirmed my suspicions that she had expected us to knock genitalia. I nodded but before I could say anything Bec put a finger to my lips.

"That's fine. I'm happy for her." Bec shifted so she could look at me directly. "We had a talk after yours. She told me what happened at uni but she also felt guilty about what went on with you at her house. She was adamant it was just a bit of fun between friends and she was so grateful that you had listened to her story without judging her. She felt so much better."

"Oh, yeah. Umm, ok." I was at a bit of a loss for words. I had suggested the two chat, but this was unexpected.

Bec sighed. "Look, you saved me from a lonely, scared life and you've saved Cath from a life of misery and regret. You didn't have to let me come with you from Melbourne, and I know I haven't been the easiest person to live with." She held up her hand as I started to say it wasn't a problem. "I've thrown things, yelled abuse at you, stormed out and back and you've put up with it. I have no idea why, but I don't say I really appreciate what you've done for me often enough and I love you for it."

She smiled warmly and stroked my head. "You help people feel better. That's a rare gift these days, and I figured Cath needed a bit more... friendship. I wasn't sure if you both would take the hint but I'm glad you did. Cathy needed to find out not all men are arseholes. I really don't want it to be a habit, though."

My head was spinning. I didn't know what to say. Finally, I lamely said, "She did enjoy my umm... company. I think it helped her a lot getting, you know..."

"Fucked," laughed Bec. "Good. I'm happy for her." She stood and started removing her clothes. "God, you're getting to be a popular bugger. Doing Sammy and now Cathy. Just remember to save the best for me, you randy sod."

I sat up and ran my hand up the inside of her leg. "No one can take your place," I said earnestly. "You're my best friend, even if you've driven me crazy over the years. I love you so much."

She gave me that brilliant smile that had captivated me so long ago. "Me too. Now fuck me. I said I wanted it when you got home."

I groaned out loud as I slowly stood. "Fine, fine. No rest for the wicked, I guess. Bend over the table. It's the only way I can do it, at the moment."

Bec gave me a quick kiss and hurried over to the dining table. "You romantic, you. Get that wicked cock of yours into me."

I stroked myself as I shuffled over behind Bec. I licked my fingers and pushed them into her vagina. She was wet and waiting, so I slid my dick inside and started my enjoyable work. Fucking Rebecca, my wife. My other beautiful, confounding, wonderful, understanding best friend.

I'm a lucky, lucky bastard.