CATS: The Great Norman

Story Info
Sequel to CATS: Second match
2.6k words
3.92
787
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha Datta was pretty popular in the ring. Her fights were steamy, sexy and attracted a lot of VIP guests. Within no time she had made it to the top 30 cats list.

She was very attractive, and it was made evident whenever she went to the shower rooms with Hitomi. Women would wolf whistle or catcall her, sometimes even slapping her ass, as she returned naked from the gyms. She would usually flinch, and she still hadn't gotten used to it. She loved it-- and the thrill of the catfight, but there was a part of her that was still very shy, and kind of ashamed. She would generally hurry up in the shower rooms and get out quickly. She was most comfortable with Hitomi, and felt that the other women were a little too bold and intimidating. Well she was only a newbie. Or maybe it was part of her nature.

During the showers, Hitomi peeked in.

"Congrats on your second win! You were really hot out there today!", Hitomi exclaimed.

"Thanks Hitomi! I am still kinda embarrassed though! Well atleast no one's bullying me so far."

"Keep showboating that rump, and you'll see the line of bullies waiting for you!", she giggled, playfully spanking her butt.

Misha's day was balanced. She'd go for university during the day and come home at noon and get some sleep. By evening she'd be out in the ring, and mostly by 12 she'd be back to bed. She'd mostly roam around outside enjoying the nightlife with her new found friends before sleep.

As Misha returned to her dorm, her phone pinged. She had downloaded the CATS app, which was masquerading publicly as an app for garden hosepipes.

She had a new match. She quickly checked the info.

Sofia Jarvinen. A woman of Finnish descent. She was 5'8" taller than Misha, and had gorgeous perky 38C breasts, smaller than Misha's bust. She had fair white skin, and dark blue eyes, topped off with pale yellow blonde hair. While she wasn't curvy, her thighs were definitely thick, and she was quite bulky and attractive.

As usual after waking up from her nap, Misha packed her outfit, a more durable thong this time to prevent the pussy endangering mishap that happened before.

Her whole womanhood had been on the line, in Linh's hands. Misha shuddered, before continuing to pack. She was escorted to the main arena.

She went to the locker rooms, and quickly changed into her usual outfit, a thong, bra, waist chain and circlet.

It was time. She quietly walked out the door and climbed the stage.

Opposite to her was Sofia.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have Sofia Jarvinen, the sexy Nordic beauty from Finland and on the other side we have Misha Datta, the Indian beauty from the South of Asia."

Sofia was a top ranked fighter. She was the same level as Misha, if not more. She didn't want Misha in the top 30s and was planning to finish her off, even humiliate her if needed. No, definitely humiliate her.

"You may now fight."

Misha slowly circled towards Sofia. Sofia walked up to Misha.

They both lunged and started grappling, wrestling with both their arms.

Suddenly Sofia relaxed her grip and due to the inertia, Misha fell into her. Sofia was still standing however and she hugged Misha, and lifted her and spun her around, her legs spinning through the air. As Misha was feeling dizzy, Sofia lifted her and was about to slam her on the floor, when Misha cleverly grabbed Sofia's breasts, and pulled them down too. Her breasts were surprisingly soft, but firm. They came down, crashing into the mat, Sofia yelping. As Misha was trying to stand up, crawling on her knees shaking her dizzy head, Sofia cupped her breasts, and shouted, "OOOH, you audacious lehma (cow)!"

She immediately got up and launched a kick into Misha's thong covered crotch.

Misha yelped. "AAaaahh, kutti (dog), my pussy!"

She fell over clasping it. Sofia grabbed Misha by her waist, and slung her over her shoulder, and slammed her on the mat again. As Misha lay splayed out, Sofia slowly parted her legs, and introduced her knee slowly into her pussy.

"I'm gonna plough you through, bitch", she smirked cruelly, and started kneeing her crotch intensely. Sofia was one of her most dangerous opponents. This early on in the match, and she already had a hold of her crotch, and was dominating the fight.

Misha's eyes widened, and she gasped. "OOOwwOOwwwuuhhhh, my pussy!"

Misha tried squirming out, but her legs were held firmly by Sofia. As Sofia penetrated her, Misha squealed out loud, her moans like music to Sofia.

Sofia's hold on legs loosened slightly. This was all she needed. Misha extended her legs and wrapped them around Sofia's neck, and started squeezing tightly. Her thick strong curvaceous brown thighs were squeezing out the life out of Sofia like a python. The tide had turned.

"What's that? My thighs are amazing? Yes I know honey...", purred Misha.

However Sofia was aggressive. In desperation, she bit the side of her thigh, dangerously close to her groins. Misha yelped and jumped off her. Sofia gasped and wheezed for air. The bell rang.

Misha and Sofia glared from their corners. The bell rang again. The next round started.

Misha and Sofia lunged at each other. They had something the other fights didn't have. Something raw. They couldn't quite put a finger on it. Sofia tripped Misha and grabbing her waist held her upside down.

She then started kissing/slurping Misha's ass cheek.

At first Misha moaned in pleasure. Then Sofia bit it like a mad dog, and shook her ass with her teeth. Misha yelped and struggled, falling to the floor. She stared in surprise at Sofia. What had she done to her? Was this just healthy competition? She wasn't sure. But the same feeling of dominating her ruthlessly rose inside Misha.

She shot her fist into Sofia's cunt lips, making them spit out a gob of cum. Sofia yelped and doubled over.

"Huh. So your cunt wasn't frozen after all.....Sorry bad habit of mine!" Misha cheerfully chimed.

Sofia was up in an instant. She lunged at Misha's face. She covered it with her elbows, but Sofia's target wasn't her face. It was her boobs. Sofia grabbed them near the base of the teat, and started rhythmically moving her fingers up and down the tit with her strong fingers. Misha was helpless. She was frozen, her body trembling all over, her legs stuck in folded sitting position, her hands flailing weakly in the air, her head thrown back, her breasts being pulled forward and backward by the strong nordic woman.

"YYYiiiiiieeeeeek! What are you doing?"

"I'm harvesting your milk bitch! Once I'm done with you, your tits are gonna turn into deflated balloons!"

All this gentle but rough womanhandling was a little too much for Misha. She felt something rushing in her titties. Two large cent sized white drops formed at her tits, then started dribbling down. Sofia placed her mouth to them and started sucking her right tit, her free hand massaging and twiddling her left tit. Misha's moans grew deeper.

"AAhhhhhg....eeep....you're.....actually drinking my....."

Misha tried resisting but it was no use. Sofia leaned her heavy body into her, dropping Misha onto the floor, near the railing, sucking her milk.

Misha felt new. She felt violated, but she also felt very turned on.

"AAhhhhh....Sofia.....stop....my tits are.......on fire..."

Sofia didn't stop. She kept suckling.

Misha slowly brushed her hands through Sofia's hair, stroking it lovingly for some reason. She was feeding Sofia. Sofia was overcome with emotion. She didn't want to stop. She wanted it all for her. She liked this feeling-of having someone so personally for her use, and now she was drinking her nectar.

Misha was gasping. She lovingly moaned and encouraged Sofia. She wanted this, she wanted this......wait who wanted this? Sofia. Misha's eyes widened, and she grabbed Sofia by the hair and yanked her sucking lips out of her tit, and threw her aside. She cupped her breasts, and massaged her sore nipple. Her breasts were still large as ever. Misha sighed with relief. The bell rung.

Misha placed ice packs on her sore nipples. She wouldn't go out defenseless. Her bra had come undone while wrestling, and now it was nowhere to be seen. A maid gave her a supply box. Misha found two large star shaped nipple pasties. They were a pinkish white. She stuck the two stickers on her nipples. The bell rung.

Sofia and Misha stared at each other awkwardly. Then Sofia made the first move. She wasn't as aggressive as before. She moved in slowly, coyly, and swerved at the last moment, her finger tapping her nipple, eliciting shivers from Misha. Misha gasped. "You bitch", she swore for the first time, her shyness all but gone.

She lunged at Sofia and pushed her to the floor. As Sofia got on her knees, Misha reached from behind and ripped her bra open.

She immediately smeared some sort of oil on her nipples. It was lubricant. Misha had sneaked it off the supply box. She had also sneaked a miniature suction machine. She placed it on Sofia's right breast, and switched it on. At first it was a slow vibration. Sofia gasped loudly, then blushed.

"Would you look at these boobies....I think they need exercise...", Misha muttered as she increased the speed to max. She placed the suction cup of the machine on her nipple. Sofia's nipple was being sucked in. Sofia resisted. But she couldn't for long. Her boobs started supplying milk, slowly dripping down, and some of it going into the miniature glass tank inbuilt with the device. The device was full in no time, but Misha kept going for revenge. At a point, Sofia screamed out her breast orgasm, and ripped the device out. Her right breast shook and jiggled like crazy, spitting out a stream of yellowish white warm milk in every direction. It was like watching a deflating balloon or airship. Misha tasted some of it for the first time. Another woman's milk. It was a weird taste. It immediately cooled down, in her tongue, like an ice cube melting. Tasted kind of like almond milk. As Misha was lost in reverie, Sofia glared at her. Misha laughed and waved the device at the audience. "It's still got some of her milk", before strutting sexily, walking in such a way, her curvy hips swayed. The audience stared like hungry dogs. She wiggled it in her hands before throwing it to the audience.

A commotion occurred as they fought for it, but the maids hushed it up. An old women in a mask got hold of it, and sat, sniffing it contentedly.

She smirked at Sofia. Sofia glared at her. She lunged at Misha and slammed her into the floor. She then punched her in the solar plexus. Misha felt the air whoosh out of her. Then Sofia did it. She slowly removed a weakened Misha's thong and spun it in the air. "So the brown cow has good taste in lingerie atleast! Anyone want it?", she asked naughtily.

A few hands shot up in the air.

"It's still wet! Ohh my god!", laughed Sofia. Now the crowd was wild.

Misha felt humiliated. Tears streamed down her face. Sofia threw the thong into the crowd after a few spins. Misha didn't see who caught it. She closed her eyes. She got on her knees to crawl. Then Sofia walked over to her.

She lifted a dizzy Misha by her waist and slung her over her shoulders, Misha's rear facing the audience.

"Wow. Just wow. Look at the size of this thing, people! Doesn't it remind you of delicious, sweet chocolate balls?"

Misha blushed furiously. Sofia slapped her ass. "OOhhhh, look at that jiggle!"

This was a new feeling. Tears streamed her eyes. She felt pure hatred for Sofia. And something else. A small part of her actually liked this. As Sofia kept spanking her, Misha moaned for her to stop. Then only her moans were heard. A tiny part of her liked all the attention. She wanted to be spanked more.

"Now to liven up this party!", Sofia exclaimed as she pulled out a long rubbery baton with soft rubber spikes.

"No-no wa-wait! Don't do this!", exclaimed a panicked Misha.

"What's the matter cow? Don't like cattle prod, huh? Don't worry it'll all be over soon."

Misha's hands were up way too high to reach for Sofia's ass. She was helpless.

"No please, Sofia! Pl-please no-"

She was rudely interrupted as Sofia slammed the baton into her tender womanhood. Sofia rammed it in and out aggressively, Misha's legs flailing and squirming, shaking all the while, kicking the air. Her ass quivered violently, and her mouth was agape, her tongue lolling out.

"YYYieeeeeeeeeeOOooooowwwwAhhhhhhnnn...."

"I don't hear a moo!"

"Please s-stop!"

"I said, I don't hear a moo!"

"M-moOOOOOwWWW..aahhhhnnnnnn"

Misha violently ejaculated her love juices into the audience. They had a field day.

Some of it even made it into Sofia's mouth. "Good Girl", cooed Sofia, as she kissed Misha's quivering pussy and ass.

"Now say you submit."

Misha was about ready to submit, but she suddenly got angry. She immediately mustered her strength and raked her nails all over Sofia's back.

Sofia screamed and dropped Misha onto the mat. Misha now completely on adrenaline, quickly slammed into Sofia, dropping her on the mat.

Misha was mad with rage, humility, embarassment--but mostly pleasure. Her sexual libido had reached a high point.

She grabbed the baton and sitting atop Sofia, started spanking her ass ruthlessly, each spank drawing a yelp or a shriek from Sofia.

She then inserted the baton into Sofia's butthole.

"That's gonna hurt when you use the restroom, bitch!"

It was embedded quite deep, and Sofia moaned. The pain would go away within a few days, and she would use the restroom comfortably of course, but initially it would sting--more of embarassment than the pain.

"Now for the love hole", Misha remarked. She punched her pussy, like a stone grinding herbs, until her pussy was wet and squelchy. "Awww, you dirty barbarian! We have to clean that up!"

She grabbed the supply box from a maid near the ring, and took out a wad of toilet paper. She stuffed piece by piece into her pussy, Sofia's legs splayed out and flailing.

Sofia was moaning loudly, when Misha stuffed her own torn underpants into Sofia's mouth to shut her up.

"This is tiresome", she exclaimed. "I know!"

Misha then stuffed the whole cylindrical wad of toilet paper into Sofia's pussy.

Sofia made loud muffled noises, her eyes widened. Misha then dragged her booty to the ring's edge. "Go on people! Spank her for free! Do take turns!"

Everyone rushed the maids and spanked Sofia's ass the hardest, they could. Some even wedged the rolls deeper inside her orifices. Even the maids joined in. Sofia her eyes widened, moaned loudly, her legs flailing, her arms stuck in the rails, tied to the rope by Misha cleverly, so she couldn't escape. It was a tough knot.

As Misha slung her cloak over her shoulder to leave, the bunny man announced that she had won. She sighed with relief. That was a close one. She took one last look at Sofia before heading out, Sofia was looking at her with deep hatred, embarrassment and pity. But there was something else. Longing. Misha felt that this wouldn't be the last time they met. She felt hatred for her and wanted to never see her. But she also wanted to see her. Fuck her. Dominate her. Tear her apart. This was different from her previous matches. She had found a rival for the first time. She felt a shudder of fear, at how their next encounter would go given as this one was a close call, but she secretly liked it, and couldn't wait for it.