CATS: Welcome to the club

Story Info
Second part of the CATS series. Continues after CHAPTER 1.
3.3k words
4.3
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misha woke up to the pleasant smell of lavender. She slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on a bench. She was in the locker room. She got up and the blanket draped over her fell to the floor. She was naked. Her nether regions ached a little bit from the fight, but she saw that she was clean. And she smelled nice. The maids must have given her a quick wash. She walked over to a stool on the other side of the room, where a fresh attire was waiting for her. A pair of fresh underwear, a black jeans, and a polka dot sweater. As she quickly changed, a maid appeared at the doorway. "Ah, you're up. The madam wishes to meet you. Follow me."

Misha followed the woman to an elevator. Inside she saw that were ten buttons, each representing a floor. She wondered how tall the building was. The maid pressed the 1st floor button. They had come from the ground floor 1. The elevator opened, and Misha followed the maid who was silent the whole while towards a door with a golden cat's paw print emblazoned on it. She opened the door and ushered Misha inside.

There was a familiar tall woman dressed in black sitting at the desk. She had her light brown hair tied up. Misha recognized her from last night. "Take a seat dearie."

Misha sat.

"Hmmmm.....you have a daunting physique, but the demeanor of a kind person...", Madam Maldonado mused. "Now I think you know what you're here for."

"Yea I'm sorry I don't think I'm cut out for it....." Misha tried to decline as politely as possible.

"Hoho dearie, but of course you are. We saw your potential in the match."

"And I got trashed by that chick, sooo......can I go now?"

"It's not about winning. It's about pleasuring the audience. Plus with a little training, you'd be amazing."

"I'm not-I mean I don't want to-"

Madam Maldonado placed a letter in front of her assertively.

"Atleast read about the benefits...."

Misha read it. She was shocked. 80000 dollars a month. Plus a dormitory accommodation. Gym and sauna included.

"Is this for real?"

"Yes. Besides even if you decide to run....we are not a local nor a small organization. We are not tied to one country. We are everywhere, and we are influential you'll find, what with our guests being powerful men and women all VIPs. We will find you and drag you back and things can go much worse, honeypot......"

Misha shuddered.

Well it wasn't so bad she thought. She had kind of enjoyed it. And she'd be getting payed a huge sum. And accommodations. She had no choice, in a way.

She sighed. "Well alright. I won't make a fuss. Wait what about my friend?? Where is she? Is she alright?", asked Misha, suddenly worried about Laura.

Madam Maldonado smiled naughtily. "Awww. Such deep friendship. Well I suppose you did become friends in a way. Well, Laura actually already works for us. Not as a catfighter, but as a scouter and manager, and she's kind of my successor, owing to the amount of shares she has in the business. If only we'd known earlier, that she had found such a gorgeous specimen, we would've bagged you before."

It hit her like a brick. Her friend Laura. Actually a part of a shady business. Well now she understood why Laura was obsessed with Women's WWE so much.

"Well then, Maria, the maid outside will escort you to your lodgings. All your things have been packed by our men, and will wait you there. Maria."

She clapped her hands, and Maria the maid appeared and escorted Misha out.

"Wait, the lodgings aren't here?" asked Misha incredulous, as the building was already big.

"No silly! They're located a little aways, tied up with our hotel franchise, it's not very far from the arena towers though", said the maid, suddenly acting very cheeky and merrily with her.

Misha walked out with the maid, and saw a black car. A driver was waiting for her. She saw Laura standing out.

"I can explain. Ok? Look, Misha you are still obviously my friend it's just-"

"Laura please. I don't feel like talking. I've had a long day."

"It's okay. I'll explain it all to you later. Don't worry", Laura said and walked inside in a hurry.

It was a quick ride. It seemed as though the driver took a new route away from the general traffic of the masses, and this new path was guarded by separate security.

The car finally pulled across a grand looking hotel with a large Cat eye mask logo, the kind worn in masquerades, glowing neon light. It was huge. Misha couldn't believe her eyes. It was bigger than even any government building she'd ever seen. The maid escorted her inside. The interior lobby was amazing. Posh perfume hung in the air. She saw a lot of foreign women from time to time though they were only glimpses. She saw rich mature men and even women walking, with the exotic beauties holding their arms walking side by side.

They entered an intersection of sorts with a corridor ending in different passages, with neon yellow lights glowing overhead.

"You're from India correct?"

"Yes, I was born and raised there for a few years but I moved here to New York when I was 15."

"Hmmm."

The Maid led her into a corridor titled Asia. They walked past many doors before they came to an elevator. They walked in, and Maria pressed on a button which read SA. "South and Southeast Asians", she explained to her. There were other buttons with initials like- CA, EA, WA.

After a while, the elevator opened, and the maid escorted her in. The corridor was grandly decorated. There were golden archways, and gold coated pillars lining each interval. There were different rooms with different numbers on top of them. Occasionally she even spotted a 'Torana' or a mystical Indian gateway.

"Ours is not just a business. You could say it is a cult of sorts. We are very spiritual, and our rituals enhance our women's sexual libido. Don't worry, this all is not supernatural or anything. Just a little motivation and visual pleasure."

With that the maid led her through a door titled '06'.

"You may have to share your room from time to time, we have a very open lifestyle, our girls can crash anywhere they want, but they can deposit their items in one room."

Misha walked into her room. It was amazing. Sweet scents, a large soft bed, a gilded mirror, and a luxurious bathroom. There was a beautiful balcony with flowing curtains, and it was quite spacious. To her side in the balcony was a pool, not very large, but spacious enough for multiple people. There were even candles beside them.

"Wait here a while and check if you have all your things. We can go back and get anything we missed. After a while you'll be taken for a little guiding and how it works around here. Your rent cancellation will be taken care of by our agency."

As the maid walked out she turned back a last time, "Again-this life isn't so bad."

"Indeed it isn't", whispered Misha.

After a while, a guide took her back to the lobby and had her registered, her biometrics taken and other formalities. She signed a few agreements of privacy and not running away. She wondered why they'd run away.

She was then taken back to the Asia corridor, where she was given a whole guide of the unexplored corridors of floor of Asia. They entered a chamber, with a large row of idols decorated nicely. The nearest idol to her, was of a six armed woman, wearing a crown and very scanty clothing. It was a very promiscuous and voluptuous idol.

"That is an idol of Rati the Hindu and Buddhist god of Carnal love. Like I said our 'business' is a very old one, and may have cult like properties."

She started at the other statues of other love goddesses from many Asian cultures, all in promiscuous poses, filling the room with an erotic vibe.

She was then taken to an office, well more of an inbuilt multi purpose store.

The maid said that one of the Asia incharges would take over and left.

She soon met an East Asian woman named Madam Zhou, probably in her 30s.She wore a black pencil skirt and a turquoise turtleneck. She beamed at Misha.

"What a marvelous specimen. You must be Misha Datta, the newest addition correct?"

"Yes."

"So, for newcomers, we rank our girls on some physical qualities, and their personality. This is also the place where you get to pick your costumes and your nickname or stagenames, and other things."

Madam Zhou wanted to perform a test on her to rank her. "Don't worry, all ranks in our system are good and powerful. An alpha can brought down by a beta. They are just your general qualities you already possess. It's not a hierarchy per se."

She led Misha to another mini chamber with a cushioned reclining chair, with elaborate designs. She ordered her to strip. Nervously Misha strip herself, standing in her lace panties.

"The undergarments too dear."

Misha awkwardly stripped them off too. Madam Zhou certainly stared at Misha's body with a lusty gaze but it was shielded. She asked Misha to recline on the seat.

Misha did as she was told. She didn't know what she was in for.

"Test 1. Erogenous spots"

Suddenly two fluffy cotton balls appeared supported by smooth mechanical arms out of the sides of the chair. They started vibrating and spinning, and brushed themselves along her naked body. At the sides of her hip, she flinched. The machine made a 'bip' sound. Next they went towards her lower back, and brushed past her dimples of venus above her buttocks. She flinched again followed by the sound. They tickled at her inner thighs dangerously close to her crotch, her calves, her nape, the region above her breasts, her flat, but muscular and smooth belly, the soles of her feet. Misha was shaking all over. She thought she felt ticklish but she wasn't sure. They brushed past her vagina, which made audibly gasp. She did the same when they brushed past her nipples, and the tips of her ears. Madam Zhou smiled, looking impressed. "Test 1 complete. Excellent job honey."

"Moving on. Test 2. Seduction"

The fluffballs disappeared. Madam Zhou undressed. "Well then. Seduce me."

The busty 24 year old, stumbled out of the seat, and accidentally fell on Madam Zhou, Zhou grabbing her arms and helping her up. In the process, her lavish breasts brushed the madam's smaller perky tits. Madam Zhou moaned slightly. Then she controlled herself with a look of amusement.

"Go on then".

Misha leaned in and kissed Madam Zhou. Her warm tongue entered Zhou's mouth, and carefully, not aggressively, but passively rubbed a spot under her tongue, so much so that it became hot. It felt steamy. Madam Zhou even moaned and tried to resist, use her own tongueplay, but Misha's dominated her still.

Madam Zhou moaned but it wasn't enough obviously. Misha then cleverly changed tactics. She lowered her mouth down, and kissed her chest, her neck, nibbled her ears. She then went for the prize. Her tits. She took them in her mouth, played with them, licked them, chewed them. She gently bit it, and vibrated her lips and teeth rhythmically. Zhou's moans grew louder. But it wasn't enough. Misha then slowly slid her hand into Zhou's crotch. She brushed her landing strip gently, and pinched it at certain points, eliciting ultrasonic yelps from the woman, that the human vocal system was not known to possess. She then moved her middle finger inside slowly. Once inside, she touched the inner wall, and pulled gently but strongly, sort of like a blunt hook, only it wasn't sharp. She then simultaneously started rotating her fingertip in a small circle, clockwise, brushing the soft mucous inner flesh, which was getting wetter by the second. As a gasp escaped Zhou's dainty lips, Misha struck. She simultaneously rubbed, encircled, and pulled at her, and Madam Zhou's lower body, followed by her slowly followed her finger, along the direction she led them in, like a farmer pulling a cow or bull by its nosering. After a while her forefinger entered too. Now this was it. Zhou moaned loudly, and ejaculated a little, and then a lot.

"OOOHHWWwwww....stop stop. Pull out, pull out! Test 2....c-complete!"

Misha pulled out and stared nervously. "Whew honey! You're a completely different person in bed! I knew I saw something in you!", gasped Madam Zhou, gasping happily. She went out obviously to clean up after herself, and returned.

"Now the final one. Test 3. Vulnerability and Capacity."

Misha was ordered to sit back on the bed. As she sat, immediately two handcuffs locked her wrists to the armrests. Two anklecuffs locked her ankles in a way that her pussy was exposed wide. Misha was shocked. She didn't anticipate what came next.

Madam Zhou walked closer to her. "I think I came a lot didn't I?" She chuckled. " Well I think now I can sort of redeem myself...."

She touched Misha's sexually engorged pudenda, her mons pubis temporarily seemed swollen due to all the sex hormones rushing through her.

She stroked it gently, like a painter stroking his canvas with the softest of brushes.

Misha moaned at such a gentle non aggressive but effective move. Madam Zhou smiled. She quickly pierced her finger in, in a non painful way, but in a very erotic way, that brought, Misha on the verge of tears. She let a moan escape her throat.

Madam Zhou followed a different technique. She wiggled her finger frantically inside Misha's honeypot, so much so that her finger hit a spot on every region of her inner walls, including lightly flicking the clitoris within a fraction of a second. She repeated it multiple times so that it was like her finger was The Flash, running or dashing /bouncing on every region, as if he were flicking off speed limit signs. Her clitoris was lightly flicked multiple times, at this point, Misha felt highly aroused.

Her clitoris had hardened. It stood erect and even bulged out. It was quite big, not as big as a penis, but certainly a very healthy sexually engorged clitoris. Madam Zhou stared at it with lust. Wasting no time she grabbed it and pulled gently, massaging it simultaneously, and Misha shuddered and flinched each time. With her fingers, she tickled her erect nipples, until the nipples and the areolae were moist and engorged, showing Madam Zhou those tits were really the pride of Asia.

This continued for a while, before Madam Zhou stopped. Misha gasped a sigh of relief. "You've endured capacity quite well. Now for the Vulnerable part."

She grabbed a long rod with a spongy ball attached at the end. The ball had millions of tiny soft but hard spongy spikes jutting outward like a sea urchin. Misha suddenly widened her eyes in horror, as Madam Zhou smiled and said "Lots of girls don't pass this test", as she inserted it slowly into her pussy.

It wasn't so bad at first. Misha almost smiled. But then Zhou got rough. She started rubbing it, thrusting it in and out, and even flicked a button which made it vibrate. Misha was moaning in no time and she didn't even realize it. Suddenly two soft metallic hand shaped structures extended out of the sides of the chair, each with five metal fingers, each finger tipped with a thick sponge which could vibrate. They grasped the area around her nipples and massaged and tousled the areolae, playing with her wet nipple. It was too much for her. After a while of the cunt torture, madam went for the finishing move. She increased the vibration to max speed. She thrust it deeper and deeper, slowly going in to reach the queen bean-her G spot. Misha's moans became high pitched crescendoes, sounding like a melodious bird's mating call, at times even shrieking like a female fox in heat, ugly gasping and even moaned like a whale. Madam Zhou was enamored.

Misha felt the rushing inside her. She tried controlling it but it wouldn't hold for long. She tried releasing it, but didn't want to as she wanted to hold onto her last bit of sexual pride. Madam Zhou finally reached the G spot, and touched it with the spinning dildo. Misha in the heat of things decided to do both. She became cross eyed, moaned deeply and finally came. A rush of thick, white ooze gushed out of her pleasuring orifice, drenching the rod completely, sticking to it like a second layer, and even spattering a few drops on madam Zhou. She licked the drops of her fingertips and sighed with pleasure. She switched it off and removed it. The cuffs retracted. Misha moaned, and turned to her side.

"Test 3 complete. That was very.....climactic. I. AM. IMPRESSED!"

Madam Zhou shouted. "You pass the test. You understand the power that comes with domination and seduction but you also understand the power in true vulnerability. Simply Marvelous."

Misha got up her pussy throbbing, her knees quivering. She held onto the support to stand. "You'll be fine within a few hours with a relaxing hot bath and massage.

Now for your nickname."

Madam Zhou walked over to a desk. "You will have many nicknames, but you can choose your first nickname for now. So what'll it be?"

Misha immediately remembered Elise for some reason and her heart fluttered. "Chocolate", she muttered.

"Hmm, that is a very endearing and fitting name. Good choice. Now for your outfit."

She gestured toward a wall in the middle of the room, that flipped sideways, and showcased a line of costumes. "If you don't like it, there are other walls."

She saw a thong and a micro bikini with leopard print. It was too daring.

She saw a leotard with an open area near the crotch and nipples completely exposing them. She moved on. She finally saw something that felt right.

A coral pink loincloth bikini panty. The waistband had an intricate beautiful design and a few small teardrop shaped blue pearls hung at its corners dazzling its waistband. The waistband reached out till slightly above the mons pubis, and a single coral pink rounded triangular piece of cloth extended down covering only the landing strip area and her love holes, and enveloping her bottom from behind, while also showing a lot of her delicious rearside, as it was a high cut. It was very comfy. It looked like a more clothed version of a g string. The upper part was also coral pink, however it had no painful looking bra straps. Two swathes of cloth arising from either end covered her two breasts, and were joined in the centre by a metallic clasped ring. The cloth covered them modestly, but still exposed a large amount of her upper bust, sideboob, and underboob. The free ends of the cloth were tied together in a fixed knot, behind her back, with three tear shaped blue pearls hanging onto three strings that extended down the knot. She immediately picked that one.

"Wise choice. I'll have it made ready and sent to your chambers. Now follow Liu Wei outside, she'll escort you back-and get a good rest. You'll be woken up in the evening."

Liu Wei was a fair skinned maid dressed in a hanfu. she was much shorter and leaner than Misha. She entered inside, blushed, and gathered Misha's clothes, and escorted her out naked to her chamber for a bath.