All Comments on 'Catwoman Next Door'

by shawnavinyltv

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 3 years ago
Superb!

So damn good! 5 stars easy! Very well done, and if you write more than I for one am guaranteed to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great writing and understanding of kink. Love that you include hard limits and the story flowed smoothly and was incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. I loved it as did my wife. She can fully relate. She is asking whens the next story coming out? Love the curiousity at the end and room for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story,my only quibble is,they both seem to be novices but them Stacey is an experienced domme.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

I have to agree with the previous poster that Stacy is awfully good at this, way too good really, considering there is no indication that Stacy has ever had a dominant thought in her life before this interaction, or that, even if she has had a thought, there is no indication that she has done any research of any kind. I suppose one could argue that she is just a natural but, really, even a natural being this good her first time????? On the other hand, it would probably be no fun to write, or read, a story about what a first time BDSM encounter, with no one having any fore-knowledge would really be like would be like, so I understand. Still, it would have helped, tremendously, to have included even a few sentences to the effect that, ever since she had seen that movie and that catsuit, her thoughts had been drawn to BDSM and specifically femdom, and that she had been doing a lot of reading and was developing a lot of ideas about how she might like to dominate somebody. Having said that, it is really just a quibble on an otherwise excellent story which is well worth five stars. In closing, I just want to say that I wish I had run into a Stacy in high school and I'm looking very forward to chapter 2.

shawnavinyltvshawnavinyltvover 1 year agoAuthor

The big thing I will say is that remember Stacy was reading Venus is Furs and other femdom-ish literature, so she's been doing research. Also, she's being coached by Kate, which we'll see more of as the story progresses. Sadly, I'm a very slow writer, so it will take a while.

Ak610Ak610over 1 year ago

Wowwww! That's Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yowzer, yowzer, yowzer!! Why didn't I meet a girl like that when I was a teenager?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story messed me up lol!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous