All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 2)
nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@Luedon

You write that "I live in a relationship in which neither partner delivers ultimatums"

Sure. So do I. And in one in which neither partner cheats. And in which we communicate. Are we perfect? Of course not. But we aren't broken and I hope you are in same place.

But if communication broke down and cheating occurred ( and I define cheating as breaking the rules the partners decide, not what outsiders might want) then that's different. In that situation, an ultimatum might make sense. A wronged party has to decide if he or she wants to go on or cut losses. And a demand (in response to a "I'll do anything" offer) is not out of line.

As I wrote before, Alicia should have seen that agreeing now, and asking for a reprieve after healing and showing Greg she was dedicated to the marriage was the obvious and mature way to handle it. She couldn't. And so Greg did the only thing he could. He cut losses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnietaylor2

Get some help. I think you've lost it. Nobody, but nobody can be that hateful. Why are you taking the comments so personally? Worse, why are authors allowing comments like that? Do you really need her biased five star ratings that bad? I realize that some of the anon comments are negative, but at least they reference the story, not other readers. Something wrong with this site for allowing such bullshit to continue. Maybe it's time to start reporting some of these comments. Let's see if this site has the guts to do something about them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@luedon

If the husband had asked her to dump some random friend from her life that would have been wrong.

But a cheater MUST drop any continuing relationship with their extramarital lover(s) in any serious attempt to reconcile.

Anything else is acting in bad faith, only posturing with no real intent to carry through.

Funny how so often "anything" develops conditional 'except that or....'

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@luedon

I figured that you didn't mean it as it sounded. You are one of the more mature minded people who comment, and you don't see things as black and white. I do see why you commented that way. It was a response to that particular comment. I get it

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Wonder what kind of a second husband is easy to find...

When the reason your first husband left you was that you cheated on him with TWO other people.

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Greg did more damange than he knew.

While Greg was seriously hurt, he did more damage than he knew or could admit. His distance from Alicia for years drove her, not so much into the arms of Tarzan (a true jerk), but into a bond with Susie. THAT was the serious result of Greg's failure to care for his wife, Alicia.

Greg killed Alicia's love over time and finally on that fateful birthday. I don't think Alicia had enough love left for Greg, whether she knew it or not. Greg simply killed his wife's love. I sympathize with Alicia; and less so with Greg who allowed Alicia to die on the vine and ignored her. He ever did truly understand the devastation HE caused. The final cause of death was apparent only when Alicia began to care for Susie.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
to ANONYMOUS AH HARRY

How convenient for you --lets see you make a claim that I emailed you even though you openly admit you have several different alias here at Lit then you accuse ME of being dirtiest, filthiest POS that ever visits this site.

By your own admission you are practicing deceit and fraud. And of souse there is no proof of any kind that you

are a man

you are a women

you are an author

or that I have ever emailed you

So like were were you born this fucking stupid or did you take a course?

Word of advice fuck face-- if you are going to accuse someone of being a POS it is usually a good idea if you dont admit that you are liar and practice deceit

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
JAVMOR79

This why I did not respond to this story and will likely never respond to any of your stories in the future. It is a NO win situation for me and I will NOT fight or play on battlefield that is essentially a trap and trap that you have set.

If I were to Say "GREAT story" and give it a 4 or 5 rating and any comment I make is automatically tainted (Harryin VA is giving it a high score because Javmor mentioned him) . And if I were to give your story a Low score that would also be tainted.

You and a few other authors who have talked to be by emails know that I am NOT in anyway a troll. I dont have multiple accounts. When someone presents a SERIOUS LW story I give a serious review. Yes I am direct and at times brutal and when I see shit I say "its shit". But it also goes the other way - the fact others morons are not aware of those times that I rate something 4 or 5 stars is not my problem.

Calling me an obnoxious blow hole in a story is complication I can do without.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now this is what L.W. needs !

OK folks , look at this story and all the ( mostly ) insightful commentary it's generating!

Now can someone please explain to me why Authors (of which I certainly am not) cannot post more of these thought provoking stories which make sane , really moralistically challenging use of their readerships grey matter ?

Look at an average month in this category , you'll usually find 100+ stories , and of those you're lucky to get a couple of great stories that generate as much reader feedback as this one ! I get that this is an erotic story sight , and some just want something to wank off to, but out of that many stories and Authors , you'd think that at least a dozen or so would try to emulate this !

I know that many before me have advocated for the LW category to be segregated into different criteria, it seems to me that this is THE prime example for this ! I'm sure in the next posting period, there will be several willing Cuckold stories , even more shared Hotwife tales, and some other beneign plots that are the standard fare . But see if they draw the feedback combined that this story has ! And I'm aware that not every story hits it out of the feedback park like this has nor will every Authors average posting elicit this type response, but Dammit, I wish more would try !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A friendly suggestion from one of the always hated, often misunderstood 'Anonymous'....

....you might want to sleep on it one night before unleashing that industrial grade invective on anyone else, HiVA.

I've been an anonymous here for quite awhile, and must remain so until I leave the vaunted halls of my employ.

But, as I recall in all that time, you have been frequently outspoken and often very, very harsh toward others you disagree with or that you feel have slighted you.

A story forum is a very difficult place to navigate for the thin skinned.

Hell, some of the stuff you've with little prompting or justification aroused, on one occasion or the other a desire to come on over there and kick your bony ass.

Of course, that's not very civilized, is it? So, I slept on it and decided to sit back and watch the drama play out.

Now you are both good contributors, somewhat different opinions about life, marriage, responses to adultery, and socially acceptable behavior. It would be a shame to lose either of you.

Oh, and I liked this story better than the one that gave rise to it, simply because it dealt with the aftermath in a somewhat realistic manner.

Case in point: Early on, my wife's best friend was extremely jealous of our marriage and me in particular. It got so bad, she took to urging my wife to go out for drinks to a place known for women going and "socializing" with gentlemen of a less loyal disposition than I. My wife was never much for drinking, so it upset me, when I dragged it out of her after the first night. And I especially didn't like the aftershave-ey smell on her. The whole deal stunk.

The second time they went out, I came home to a sitter. When she got home, I put my foot down and told her right then and there to choose. Me or Rosie. Because I was not going to stay another night with a woman that was so obviously headed for BIG trouble at her friend's urging. When I showed her my packed bags and some of my more mobile personals at the door, she sobered up pretty quick and we had a heart to heart. We got over that one, barely.

Are either of you divorced? If so, have you recovered, or do you continue to wallow in your bitter anger and sorrow?

Have a nice evening. Try to get some sleep.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
to the idiot

that said "neglectful abuse". neglect isnt abuse you fucktard. mental and physical abuse is very very wrong. anyone either men or women who do this should be in jail. i cant understand how anyone would stay in that kind of relationship. that said, working to much and not fucking your wife isnt abuse. you saying it is cheapens what real abuse is. ive always heard that if you arent taking care of your wife's "needs" then someone else will. so i dont leave the husband blameless in this. but if the wife wanted a threesome why not have her slut friend show up some night and surprise her husband.if he turned them down then hell divorce him because he is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Neglect is abuse

Legally, ethically and morally neglect is abuse

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

An enjoyable read.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
no its not

i dont know where you live, so maybe the laws are different on planet idiot. but you cant go to jail for not fucking your spouse. you also cant go to jail for forgetting her birthday, or for not going to your kids school activities. it makes you an asshole but not an abuser. man i hope you dipshits arent married. i would feel bad for your husbands. what, are you gonna call the FBI when he has to work on your anniversary.on secon thought,if you are married then i dont feel sorry for your husband. he deserves everything he gets for marrying someone so dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid

Rock solid ending. In my mind, that is what it comes down too --- give up relationship/contact/friendship with Susie forever and there might be a very slim chance to stay together.

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 8 years ago
Nicely Written

I enjoyed both or your stories and liked how you switched perspecive back and forth between the characters in this one. I think this ending is sad but very realistic. It sounded like the wife Alicia had some Bi-Sexual feelings for her friend Suzie and might be more happy in a poly relationship. She wanted her cake and to eat it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done Author

You were right, there were no winners.

Greg did the right thing, the thing that he felt in his heart was right.

Alicia was not really his partner, nor his loyal friend. If not this problem, she was not really in his corner, so any other problem had the potential to destroy their relationship. To her, he was no better than a fair choice.

He did the brave thing, no matter how hard.

And you put us in that moment. Those of us with any morals, and any brains, were given a good, real story

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
to the anon from a small midwest town

i know what your talking about. most of these people have never lived in a small town. i lived in a place called wolf creek KY. i think there was 3000 people total. everyone knew everything. even after i left and moved to louisville its still stays with me. do people cheat in small towns. hell yes they do. but i tell you there are no long time secret affairs. you cant keep anything a secret. i read stories on here with the wife fucking her husbands friends for years and he never finds out. bullshit. dont these friends have women or families. someone would tell the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At last an author gets one right... altho I would have dumped her anyway... and the author seems to have forgotten the previous chapters instances of him twice catching her almost trance like staring at tarzan with lust...

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Ha

Having grown up in the Dakotas, and having family who live in places like Western Nebraska and Southern Minnesota, I have to laugh at someone who claims that infidelity doesn't last or get accepted in a small town. If anything, it can be worse there, because people do so much more lying in those places (usually about their accomplishments, but also because drama is so exciting when nothing is going on), and because everyone's allegiances are deeply sewn beforehand.

I have a cousin in a small town who screwed around on her husband for over a year, and when it came out HE was the one ostracized because he wouldn't forgive (easy to preach about God and forgiveness when it's not you, and then you get to go home and feel good about your pious self).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Thanks for the story . Glad you saw my point . If the first part is true , you have a diamond of a friend in Greg .

Gave you 3*s .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To javmor79

You should send your story to Alicia...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TheUnoriginalist you are totally right!

I remember a Mayor fucking some secretary who was married and everyone was covering for him(Even the mother of the guy getting the horns!).The only thing I can tell it wasn't pretty when hubby found out and exposed everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Agree

I have to agree with Greg on his decision. She was saying that she would do "anything", but in her world "anything" has limits. As long as she had any contact with "Susie", I would never trust anything she said or did. Who knows when another moment of weakness or pitty would overtake "Alicia" and her fuck buddies would be there again to "fulfill her needs". She obviously was so full of herself, that she just could see why he wasn't up to the task; and never bothered to talk about it with him. And I suspect it was far more than the 2 times that she admitted to.

No, this was a case where Alicia only wanted to honor the parts of her wedding vows that she liked. She chose her "Friend and her fuck buddy", over her husband and her marriage; so, she was not "willing to do anything".

In this case, he took the only action that she left him the choice to take. She obviously never understood why he worked as he did (I can relate to this in my own marriage) or what pressures he was under and didn't bother to find out. NO, her "high maintenance ass" just went out and made it a pitty party all about her.

I hope in the end when she gets her head out of her ass long enough to breathe, that the end result was worth the price she paid to keep her "friend and fuck buddy".

Head up Greg, find a life partner who will be with you by your side; not a high maintenance bitch whose "self interests" are far more important than honesty and faithfulness. Good luck!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Do Anything

Some readers have pointed out that the wife's I will do any thing does have limits.

I really hoped that the couple could have worked out their problems.

One thing Greg the husband I hoped could have asked for from his wife, is that he should have sex with his wife's best friend and get even with Dominic. Other wise Dominic would always have that over Gregg and perhaps this act would change the relationship between Gregg's wife Alicia and her best friend Susie for the worse !

I hope over time Alicia realize her husband and her children are more important than her friend who helped destroy her marriage !

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Your right

She does NOT deserve him. To choose a friend over her husband is beyond cheating. Such a sorry person.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
A different response to the cheating wife....

"Sure, Alicia.....you can remain friends with her...right after you call her and tell her to come fuck me....twice! And YOU have to sit there and watch us! Then see how much of a 'best friend' she is to you as you remember what a cheating slut she is!" I think Alicia would look at her best friend differently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Response from a non-closet cuck

I have to see things from both sides, and if I had to choose between a wife and the friend I've known since preschool, whose family took me in when my folks died in high school and treated me like a brother, served with me in Iraq for two tours, made me godparent to his kids and became godparent to mine, I'd probably choose the friendship over the marriage.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
curious

To the an non who said he would probably pick the friend. Under your circumstances I can understand your comment. But hypothetically, if You found out that he and your wife had sex, behind your back, twice, or more, would that still be your decision?

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
I wonder

I wonder why the husband wasn't smart enough to go along with getting back together with the slut wife and play his cards close to his chest. Hire a PI have him catch her having a three way with Susie and Tarzan, get it on film, then go and file for the divorce and take the kids ( both girls ) away from his whore wife on the grounds of her amoral activities. which he wouldn't feel that the kids were not in a safe environment. Any judge would give him sole custody on those grounds. Anyway this was a pretty damn good story well written. Good job. five stars to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alicia was a piece of shit

As I suspected, the hours he worked, and the stress he was under, coupled with Alicia's slow sex-drive, made it easier for him to just jerk-off. That's as much on her as it is on him. And her response was to just cheat, make sure SHE got off, rather than work on their relationship together. All about her.

He should have told her he'd stay with here if she moved out for a month, and Susie moved in as his fuck-buddy for the month. See if she really was willing to "do ANYTHING." But she was just lying, of course

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I know I have some repeats here!

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO GREG? YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" – HE ruined your life? Your cheating on Greg and humiliating him had nothing to do with it?

“But I don't have the energy to do that every night.” – Okay, not EVERY night, but why not 2-3 times a week?

But as he said, and I think has been mentioned before, she could/should have come to him BEFORE cheating!

I definitely agree with his not allowing her to stay friends with Susie, and her inability speaks VOLUMES about how much she DOESN’T love Greg as much as she says she does.

I don’t care about the closeness of Alicia and Susie. As others have said, if she had that kind of closeness with a MAN, no one would question his insistence on her stopping her friendship with the man! And anyone who thinks her continued friendship with Susie wouldn't lead to sex with at least Susie if not Susie and Dominic needs a reality check!

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Clever idea...

That Alicia wouldn't leave her friend for her husband; maybe they had a civil wedding where the promise to put one's spouse first might not have come up. Who can say.

You tried to stay in the first person by switching sources; I've done that, but your method was too obvious, mechanically unsound. I didn't think it was a big enough problem to affect your score. I gave you a five.

On another level something was certainly missing; Alicia's emotional state was in turmoil. First to be unfaithful rather than confront her husband while he was at the computer, then to refuse her husband's very reasonable request to ditch her friend, and last to maintain that friendship while Dominick was hanging around. I expect more threesomes were in the offing. The marriage was a piece of dead meat. Too bad they had kids. When they get older they'll find out, then Alicia will have to pay up in an even more unpleasant way.

Last, Gregg wasn't real mature either. To plow into a drunk, even if what he said was true was stupid. Who wants to risk going to jail over infidelity? No woman is worth it.

Enjoyed the story, had a good time.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry he may have neglected her but she totally betrayed and humiliated her husband

what a piece of shit Alicia is, and her friend Susie and the asshole are just pure trash.

this reads almost as if she had an on going love affair with her friend.

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976about 8 years ago
Wishful Thinking

I wish there was more about these people. Another story, or alternate ending. A person shouldn't choose to continue seeing people she's had an affair with. A grown up would choose love over lust. Well...maybe. Wtf do I know. Good story. I really liked it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I pretty much stand by my earlier comments, I just want to correct myself on one of my questions:

I was wondering how he could be exiled from his kids if he saw them when he brought them home, THINKING that meant multiple times, not realizing that he meant just the one time he brought them home from his parents’ house after the party.

And I'm sure I'm at least somewhat repeating myself here, but I put most of the blame squarely on Alicia. Yes, they both failed to communicate, and I don't understand why Greg couldn't make love to Alicia SOME nights, but for her to actually CHEAT, and with an asshole who she HAD to know would eventually spill the beans is almost unforgivable. And then to even HAVE to choose between the husband that she "loves" and would do "anything" for and her friend gives their marriage the kiss of death. And as others have said, it's not just her "friendship" with Susie, it's that staying friends with Susie means maintaining a relationship with Dominic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Perhaps ...

Solving fictional (well, in this case, maybe not) problems is silly. But, (yeah, the 'but' puts me in the silly, or worse, category) suppose Hubby's concern with the 'well, not ANYthing' attitude of Sweetie had been brought up in their first (and agreed upon) condition, namely counseling. Then, Hubby might have had trusted and neutral assistance in convincing Sweetie that her friendship was NOT her primary consideration! The welfare of their child in having a stable parenting environment WAS!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not

Much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird write

I liked it......5

bill

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
Nice read

Unfortunately these sad stories play out all too often You are right, "Anything" does not mean anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How in the hell could someone say this wasn't much of a STORY?

I can't believe the IDIOTS that comment on these stories. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So true

Greg made the correct choice to stick by his demands since Alicia choose her long time friend/confident/lover over her husband. Greg should have never been asked to "trust" his wife with Susie ever again and by Alicia choosing to keep her relationship with Susie/Dominic tells me that she looked at Greg as more of a stiff cock and meal ticket then a trusted lover/partner.

Your cheap shot at Hillary Clinton was totally unwarranted - keep your politics out of your writing.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Solomon

Very nice story. The choice between the wife and the best friend was a terrible one. We only have a handful of very important people in our lives, and giving up one is a big thing. There are many stories of abusive husbands who force their wife to give up all friendships and be utterly dependent on them. This wasn't that extreme, but it is on the path. The friend wasn't conniving- she didn't overtly seduce her best friend; if she'd done that I'd have agreed about cutting her off. So, great dialogue, nice story, but a sad one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good theme, fantastic story.....because of your

great anti-climax....it was a shocker. The way a great story is written.....5s

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
even more sad story

and it's in the wrong category. I say that for two reasons, 1. she doesn't really love her husband. Oh, she probably likes him, and loves the money, and having an easy life, but I don't believe she really loves him. She clearly *does* love Susie, and Dominic. And 2. it should be under "Non-Erotic", because it really isn't erotic.

>> Nikki laughed. "Or at least learn to duck."

Or stop fucking other men's wives.

Or just keep his mouth shut about it.

>> "At least your memory is intact. Two out of three isn't bad."

I'm confused. What are the other two?

>> I really didn't think a lot of people would see where it was published

Oooh ... burn!

>> He couldn't help but to laugh.

Me too. What? It was funny.

>> I was the one in the delivery room with her, TWICE, holding her hand and wiping her sweat.

I just had a thought ... is he really the father? He might want to get tested.

>> So now I just looked like...well, an idiot.

Another laugh-out-loud moment. I hate cheating stories, but at least this one has some humor in it.

>> a mystery that is puzzling, yet disturbing.

See? It's funny at times.

>> There was no winner here.

Strongly disagree. She won. She keeps her kids, her friend, her boyfriend, probably the house, gets a big fat check every month. The only thing she loses is a man she didn't even love.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed your tale sad tho it was/is. I have found I enjoy the critiques of storeys almost as much as reading them. I think it very interesting that people respond the way they do and you getting to see you you touched them...one way or the other. Not an artist's job to judge, only to effect, and I think these comments show you did touch people. Thank you

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 8 years ago
You'll do anything, Alicia?

"In that case, I want you AND Susie in my bed ready to romp on two nights of my choosing."

That would have been my response. After that, I would have likely divorced her. We obviously aren't compatible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

what a surprise.

cheating whore chooses slut and douchebag over husband

but it is par for this wishy washy lower than beta male author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad news

Alicia is a self absorbed slut. I would not even talk to her on the porch. She cheats for any stupid reason then tell her husband he was at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realistic ending

Take a look and come up with story about real serial cheating wife. Details of one of her numerous affairs on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
do anything

He should have had his wife arrange for more than one threeway with Susie. Then everyone would know the pain he felt. Dominic and his wife especially.

Then he should have divorced her

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 7 years ago
Good Story.

Well written and worth five stars.

Have you noticed that the most vicious, unhelpful comments are by gutless Anonymous people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pompous ass

Do you realize that no one takes you seriously except your ass buddy, Swingerjoe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alicia - serial cheater

The bitcch, Alacia has the characteristics of a serial cheater. The sort of bitches who marry for money. They don't possess the devotion to truly love anyone.

And choosing her friend over her hubby tells that she is a serial cheater who uses her so called friend as a cover. I should say the whole town turn her and her friend as a pariah.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

for me the most important part for any relationship is communication, hubby should have told his wife what he told you the author, about what his days were like, when they were on the back step, then to talk about how there should be only one love on the throne of her heart an it shouldn't be shared, otherwise it means that she is not totally committed to the marriage, that too was mentioned in the story, all of these things should have been said, but they never did so, an lastly he maybe should not have demanded her friendship to be completely ended, maybe he could have said to only visit infrequently an never when the other dude was home, with all of that said still a great if sad tale of woe, Rated 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Reading Yet Again!

@javmor79 11/25/15 - I would HOPE that a real sister wouldn't offer up her husband! And a real OR surrogate sister would tell her to go talk to her husband,maybe even go talk to him herself!

Even if he could somehow tolerate Alicia maintaining a relationship with Susie, that would bring her into contact with Dominic

Nobody can find him,and nobody thinks to check his parents; house or his favorite bar?

Fine, run of and TALK to Susie instead of your husband, how does that transform into FUCKING Susie and Dom?

I can understand being too tired to satisfy Alicia EVERY night, but can't he do it once or twice a week,and on weekends? And I'm on HIS side!

"Maybe for the same reason you never told her why you were looking at porn." - Well, if she had come to him he would have told him! She was the one with the problem, he wasn't aware there WAS a problem!

"You want me to choose between my best friend and my husband?" - As has been said, it shouldn't be a choice! If he had cheated with Nikki, would she let him still be friends with Richard?

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years ago
Brave

I enjoyed this story very much. I get the sense in this category that it always has to either end in a moral and often violent victory for the wronged husband or that they reconcile and all is well. I am guilty of that myself.

I think its very brave to have an unhappy ending but really, did you have an unhappy ending? I think not. I think, given the situation, this was the only way either of them could attain any level of happiness. She made it very clear that he was NOT her world. He made it clear he would never trust her again. Where do you go from there? The divorce court.

You write very clearly and concisely and also, most importantly, incredibly believably. Hats off to you, my good man, for an enjoyable, if sad, read.

Real often means sad. This was real. Thank you.

Laura

x

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Loved it, second time through...

Even better than the first time through. He did the right thing. This could have been played out a bit more, but I can't argue with how you did it. Love the characters. Would love to see the next chapter in each of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Ridance

To Bad Rubbish... She needs Susie more than anything including her children's respect

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading For the nth Time!

As I think someone else said, if her "life-long friend" was a man would anyone question his insistence that she end the friendship? So why should it be any difference wit a female best friend?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Probably Been Said

She says that she can't choose between her husband and her best friend, then she does just that! She chooses her best friend!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 7 years ago
Cheating is sex neutral!

Alicia true love is Susie not Greg but it was sad to see that it only became apparent 6 years after they were married. The phrase "forsake all others" in the traditional wedding vow does not mean never have any friends or other important relationships just that your spouse comes first. Alicia cheated with both Susie and Dominic so Greg's condition was very reasonable. I just do not get why female to female adultery is ok. BTW: Alicia said that it was sex with both Susie and Dominic that made her feel like a real woman. No doubt it was the threesome sex which made it hard for Alicia to give up Susie. I hope that this story will get a Part 3 (in a few years) when we can find out what happened to Alicia, Greg, Susie and Dominic. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perplexed

The wife humiliated the guy in front of people and then wouldn't give up her female friend, who is also her lover. The first action is enough on its own to divorce her. I am perplexed how some commentators attach blame to the guy. I am clearly living in a different world.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Seems almost nonsensical that the wife couldn't realise that staying friends with the couple she cheated with, would be an ongoing betrayal.

I wish more words bad been spent on the aftermath and and him. Moving on, becoming happy with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 out of 10

Awesome story and so very well written.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtover 7 years ago
Hairball gack!

Ch. 1 was interesting. Ch 2 was a mess...though you came up with a reasonable Epi. It was a bit on the sketchy, thrown together side of storytelling, like you had all of these paragraphs and were intent on writing a much longer story - got bored - and viola.

I could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Friend or Mate?

I liked that the husband got to the point of her "I'll do anything" statement. The reality is that most people who say that won't follow through. Too often friendships are chosen over spouses in marital conflicts. It shows how marriage has fallen into relationship that's nice to have if it's convenient. In this case it was more than necessary that the cheating wife break away from her female friend/lover and her husband that she cheated with in order for the marriage to have any chance of success. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a MORON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I probably would have forced a threesome the other way then left after secretly taping it ,and send tarzan a copy how it feel bitch...

jonavyjonavyabout 7 years ago
truth and consequences

Very Good Story! True or not its totally feasible. I tend to believe the author when they say its true though.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Read it Again

It wasn't just a choice between him and Susie, it was a choice between Susie and her family, her kids and their father, a choice between honor and total dishonor. She was a POS, and was destined for a shitty end.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
That was a very very sad turn of events....

Bottom line: She really didn't care.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

The story played out as it should. wanted to have her cake etc. There never was any true commitment by her. Too bad it took so long and the circumstances to find out. Waste of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strange. No where near the feeling of the first story.

But I guess the aftermath is never as exciting as the main event. That you chose to have them divorce was probably more believable than having them reconciliate. Why didn't he think to take another position and move away? Taking them to another town would allow his wife and Susie to stay friends - via long distance - and remove any chance of a repeat performance. But there was plenty of guilt to spread around. Maybe he stays and shames Dominic and Susie to move away? Oh well. Thanks for the story. Well written but totally unsatisfying.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Terrific Story.... *****

Sad ending. I felt terrible for the character Greg. Too bad his wife didn't get AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 3?

5* as I thought part 2 was better than part 1. The ending brings up a lot of blowbacks. Hubbys requests wife to ditch her BFF. Wife says no and they get divorced.

A\I wish you would write a part 3 of wife going “Full Monty” with BFF & Tarzan in “I’ll show Hubby” resentment on weekends/holidays/vacations when Hubby has kids. However soon this resentment would be directed at BFF who wife would soon blame for no Hubby, broken home, being single Mom juggling kids, work etc-as limited Child Support and Alimony would force her back into workforce. The BFF relationship would soon implode. While females generally fair better in 2nd marriage (Especially a hot babe as wife was described)-Single Moms with kids fare much more poorly with potential mates available only for Friends with benefits, as men who wish to take on a cheater with so much baggage are in short supply.

An alternate scenario was if wife HAD ditched BFF -then the wife would have resented Hubby for loss of her near sister/BFF and divorced Hubby anyway in the near future -as a combo of wife’s resentment and Hubbys suspicion would have doomed the marriage . After divorce- again wife will be going “Full Monty” with BFF & Tarzan in “I’ll show Hubby” resentment on weekends/holidays/vacations when Hubby has kids. Again soon enough this resentment would be directed at BFF who wife would soon blame for no Hubby, broken home, being single Mom juggling kids, work etc-as limited Child Support and Alimony would force her back into workforce. The BFF relationship would soon implode.

Every scenario has as “End Game” wife as an exhausted attractive single Mom too tired to find local penis and too discouraged to go thru “loser of week” dating offers. Hubby would remarry-but never have the type of relationship he shared with first wife due to “once burned, twice shy..” attitude toward any ladies.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 7 years ago
I agree with part 3?

This needs to continue and watch her nose dive in the real world. Thanks and please continue this story so far it's a 5... if it does not then it gets an incomplete mark !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

same WIMPY cuck shit from the same DUMB WHORE posting as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Stories need not always have fairytale RAAC endings or BTB endings. There are multiple shades of grey. Very well writte....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
forsaking all others

Greg was right in willing to take his ' cheater' back. he was also right in requesting that she observe her vow...to forsake all others. without shedding 'susie' there could be no trust or respect...and insufficient love.

very well written ! one of the author's best. a good depth of emotion.

thank you

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
"please don't make me choose"

"ok i choose my best friend" and lets not forget she cheated with susie too. how could he allow her to still see one of her cheating partners and by association "tarzan" too? the fact they are lifelong friends is meaningless. if she were fucking neighbours, coworkers, 2 tramps off the street, should she be allowed to continue seeing them too? not just no, fuck no! she got "outed" as a cheater in public but the scorn and humiliation she then heaped on him was proof of her lack of respect for him, hell a cheeky wank is hardly in the same league as cheating.

good little tale 5*

muirmadramuirmadraalmost 7 years ago
Not over ... yet.

I'm sorry but this story is far from over. What about the kids? How did they feel and respond knowing why their parents divorced, that their mother could not give up her girlfriend over their dad? How about the wife after loosing her husband because of her supposed best friend? No doubt they're so called friendship may develope fractures in their relationship? And the, now, ex-wife's reaction at seeing her once loving husband in the arms of another woman? After all, wasn't it her that tried so desperately to stop the divorce?

It was a good story that has so much more to say!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
muirmadra

i agree there is so much more to explore with this story, on reading again (i always see more second time round) her betrayal was much deeper and was glossed over a little. it can be no coincidence that alicia and susie were both dressed as catwomen, dominics two pussies? "don't get your panties in a bunch" and other derogatory comments all prove she and her "lovers" had clearly had a good laugh at "their" cuckolds expense.

as you pointed out it would be interesting to find out how the kids and close family and friends saw the situation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
anons talking about wimpy cuck shit

are likely the guilty dog barking first.

RePhilRePhilalmost 7 years ago
With friends like that

Who needs enemies. Is the entire US population channeling Donald Duck Trump? As Americans continue yelling at the world and drift off into international obscurity the rest of the world takes a breath and turns to other friends. Just like he should have dumped his so called friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

some mentally inseminated bimbos are taking the opportunity to insert political dialogue into this . Every time you think you have seen the most moronic statement in comments somone surpasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yip

Slut making shitty excuses for cheating instead of just admitting to everyone that she's just a slut and to top it off by choosing bff she's pretty much saying she has no

Intention of stopping to fuck her bff and dipshit tarzan.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
A great follow up to a very difficult Ch. 1

You created a difficult task for yourself with what you wrote in the first Chapter.

This is a well crafted story. I clocked it a five star favorite.

Your characters were believable, which is so difficult with short stories. Even Nikki came across as a real person; with just the few lines written for her.

You kind of gave away part of the sequel in the intro story with the reaction of Susie at the party.

After reading your first two stories; you have me excited to read more.

P.S. HarryinVA made a lot of good points. You seem to have addressed most of them in this sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have too agree with the author. She just wasn't willing to commit fully to her marriage and her husband. I guess you could say, "she wanted her cake and girl friend(lover) too".

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 6 years ago
Always try and make the husband at fault

He might have been distant for some months or took her for granted but she still cheated , he didn't . I felt his pain and really , what did she expect him to say after Dominic told him he fucked his wife . I also could tell Susie knew all about the affair and maybe even a part of it with her reaction when Greg came down the stairs and told her about the affair . At the end , Alicia showed she wasn't as invested in the marriage as she said since she was unwilling to give up Susie . He was correct to demand she cut ties with Susie and when she said no he did the only thing left to him , divorce .

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
He

caught a break getting rid of her when he did instead of later.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Nice chapter

I liked that you wrote a chapter 2 for this explaining everything and sort of an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A few comments on the resolution

Susie wasn't just Alicia's friend, she was an active participant in the threesome and now is a lover Alicia cheated with. This is much more significant than just asking her to give up a friend. An interesting compromise could have been, Greg could have had two threesomes with Susie and Alicia to balance the scales. Had Susie been unwilling to do so, it would have possibly made Alicia's choice a bit less impossible. Had Susie not done so at Dominic's insistence, it would also have shown that Susie considered her marriage more valuable than Alicia's, and may have allowed Alicia to see her friend in a new light. Just fun tangents that went through my mind.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a great story!

Nothing to add to

brilliant previous comments.

Except, I wonder if "Greg"

had it in him to quit his job,

that was slowly, but surely,

killing him.

Thanks javmor, for a great one!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well in this one Greg was right to divorce Alicia. I like happy endings but what happened there was no going back it she was to continue to be with Susie and Dominic. She was obviously more involved with Susie than has been shown and her relation with Dominic probably goes back much further. If I was Greg I would have my kids DNA checked since his wife had been involved with other two since college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WISHING

When I came to "obnoxious blowhard named Harry. He lives in Virginia," I slapped my knee andd started laughing out loud (I'm alone). And kept laughing for quite a long while.

I doubt that I've given 5 stars to a story without a happy ending. I did this one, though. Such a compelling story, maybe because the first chapter was mostly (?) true. Still wish you'd made an ending to allow Greg and Alicia back together.

Another wish. That Greg would have just taken his wife at times. Without the foreplay. He would not need the porn. She would at least feel wanted/needed. But that's hindsight.

Paul in Oklahoma

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Sad but inevitable ending. Be interesting to know what has happened since then. Have they moved on is Alicia still banging Suzie’s husband? Was there a reconcillation? Did Greg find someone else? A lot of unanswered questions.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
wow

.. I really loath the trio in this story seriously, She cheats and HE's at fault. And the icing on the cake is she fucked them both and refused to cut her "friend" off. I'm sorry right there shes irredeemable, and deserves to be boiled in oil. No talking to him just condemn him as not doing his part and she fucks around. THEN she has the brass balls to beg him at work. no way. I'm curious as to how this played out in reality(I believe you said this was based on a real life event) I know you took dramatic license with the 2nd part probably, I'm honestly curious how this all shook out in the end.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Pretty simple decision in the end.

Divorce was the only solution. If your spouse isn't best friend, then your living a lie.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 6 years ago
I've read this multiple times...

This is the best story twist I've read on this site, great job!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Really liked this. Especially nice “twisted” ending. But...

Greg bitches that no one contacted him. But it says in the story nobody knew where he was. His best friend tried contacting him, but he didn’t answer (I don’t know if Greg actually contacted out, or responded to emails and phone messages. As far as I could tell he did not). It wasn’t until Greg drunkly called Richard, that Richard being the best friend, figured out he was at Moe’s. And Richard, again being the best friend , was surprised as hell he would stay at his mother’s. It says so within the story. If everyone else realized the animosity he and his mother seemed to have (though it was a “loving” animosity since she just tells him to turn off the lights when he shows up (and I recognize this relationship because it is what my father and I have)), then they too would not think to look at his mother’s home.

True, someone could have hung around his work, and followed him home when he left, but these are are people who have lives themselves, such as a job, and wife and kids. Even for a “best” friend there is only so much you might do that would disrupt your internal life (again, it depends on how deep that friendship is, someone’s “best” friend may not be as close as someone else’s best friend.). Still, Greg, apparently, did not leave clues to where he was, so in the story he shouldn’t be bitchin’ about no one seeing him.

Now, on a different note: I am not satisfied with the end, upon further reflection. Greg did paint Alicia into a corner with the Susie question. I know I have lashed out in the defensive when put into such straights, when on calmer third or fourth thoughts I decided the person “provoking” me was right. What wasn’t said in the story was was there further attempts by Greg to talk to Alicia about this? Or did the decision have to be made right at that second. And he didn’t say why he wanted her to severe contact. You can see in the story Greg’s just realized this needs to be done and why (without so many words... well done javmor). But he just extrenally/verbally gives her an ulimatum. It seems as if she has seconds to make the answer. I admit, at first, when I read this I totally sided with Greg. But upon further analysis, taking into account my own actions and decision when put into a similar position, I can see her reticence.

Now, talk to her, give her reasons why, and allow her at least a day (if not 2or 3) to think it over, then if she decides to side with Susie, dropkick the bitch. But allow a little time. Making her chose with a few seconds notice about a lifelong friendship is not the same as if someone had a gun to Richard’s head and says choose your husband’s life or a relationship with your best friend. If, in that case, she chose Susie... well, we know the answer. I don’t think she felt how imminent the danger was of her decision.

Also, it doesn’t feel right, if Alicia went so far as to publicly humiliate herself and beg him at his place of work, that she couldn’t be made to see Susie is a key problem in the marriage. This was obviously several months into the divorce proceedings. She’s had time to think. Now, again, if Greg said right there, in froont of everyone, “Are you prepared to relinquish all ties to Susie?” And she says no, then proceed with the divorce. She’s had plenty of time to think about it. This assumes too that Greg has explained to why he wants this. But if in all this time he only says ‘It’s me or Susie’ period, then I still see Greg in the wrong ABOUT THIS POINT (and this point only). Now, Alicia should probably have figured this stuff out by herself at this point. If not, then she is one dumb lady. But if Greg hasn’t tried to explain it, then he’s one stupid ass.

This also makes me wonder that if did she try for months to slow the divorce, she did not ask for counseling. I think that is obvious (her lawyer would certainly mention it), because it could save the marriage (which she wants) (and add 10 or so weeks of petioning, etc.). Within counseling, no matter how uncommunicative Greg is outside, he would be pretty much forced to give his very reasonable reasons (and why wouldn’t he want to explain to Alicia the problem in a neutral and semi-controlled enviroment). I’m sure a couselor could make Alicia see what the problem is with her Susie friendship. Again, after this, if Alicia still picks Susie... dropkick. Greg would say, “I would use your infidelity AND lifestyle choice, and I genuinely disapprove of a polyamorous relationship, to prove you are an unfit mother. Now, choose.”

So, yes, the “twist” got me, and I 5-starred the story. But at a later read I realized that blinded me to the, possibly, faulty epilogue. In essence, I feel, the epilogue has a rushed feeling. Many things are explained, and thought out, throughout the story, except in the epilogue. The end pretty much says Alicia chose Susie; divorce to commence... in T-minus.... And to me, they are a couple of very obvious points missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2303 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catwomen Caught Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories