All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When it comes to reconciliation, the number one expectation of the person who cheated(Alicia) is that they cut off all contact with the people they cheated with forever. In this case that would be Dominic and Susie. No last meetings to say goodbye, just cut off all contact period. Alicia refused to do that. She was never remorseful about her cheating and tried to blame her husband. She still felt entitled and was not serious about reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the problem was that Alicia thought she was sex on a stick but a dud in bed. She expected her husband to put forth the all the effort and attention and her only job was to be worshiped. Perhaps Alicia was all about her needs but didn't give a crap about her husbands. Hell I've know women like that. Selfish in bed and selfish in life. They get off as many as time as they want but don't give a fuck if the guy does. You know they old saying about there's no such things as bad pussy...sure there is. Alicia is a prime example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rich was in a no win situation. A job that left him, literally, no time for his wife, children or even himself. To a real extent He is, in real part, hugely responsible for his plight. HE did not seek out his wife for help. He did ignore her in essence, in huge spheres of critical importance.

Alicia was in a no win situation as well. Alone, emotionally abandoned with no apparent hope for a better future. Complicating this is her lesbian relationship with her friend that SHE gave a value equal to her husband and marriage.

Given all these issues this is a marriage that was doomed.

The only possible solution would be for him to step out of the work pressure cooker, Alicia to get a part time job to help buffer the financial hit, INTENSIVE counseling and for Alicia to abandon of lesbian lover who she loved even more than her husband.

Just no way out of this to a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regardless of the blame both Greg and Alicia may have had in their deteriorating marriage, the fact that Alicia would not sever her relationship with Susie and Dominic (both of whom she had cheated with) means she has no business being married. If there was any debate about who was to blame for what, her inability to sever, which would be expected of anyone caught in this situation, is just repulsive. Greg is better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another dirtball wife!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Greg still needs to get his issues worked out or he going to have the same problem with his next wife/gf

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

had a job I loved once, paid me more than I was worth actually. Job kept me out of town for lengthy periods. The away times increased steadily and I quit. Facts are, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder but does make the mind wander. Alicia has been driven in to the arms of a couple, loved it and will continue...end of story. Neither could find the ability to speak about their concerns or needs. I wonder why are they together at all. Greg should continue to drink heavily and feel sorry for himself. Eventually his drinking will cost him his job. Then he can get himself a tin cup and a "Will work for food" cardboard sign and spend the remainder of his life doing what he likes best...whining about shit that happens to him.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Retained his self respect as he had to live with himself. She was willing to do anything after she spread her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is never an acceptable excuse for cheating or not putting your spouse first. Alicia simply didn't love her husband as a spouse should. The marriage was doomed long before the Halloween party. Alicia doesn't appear to be enough of an adult to have a sustained relationship. Greg certainly isn't perfect but Alicia is definitely the weakest link.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. Interesting, believable on all of problems, mistakes and end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. No way he could stay married to her and her still being friends with her friend and asshole husband. I'm sure she's still fucking the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've found that stories based on real events are much more interesting than fiction. Thanks for sharing. Hoping you have some real life event to turn into stories.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
The

Sad part she wasn't willing to do anything the husband should have gone after the asshole one last time.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Cracking story very well written i cannot fault it at all even the epilogue is spot on and echoes my feelings exactly. Greg wasn't blameless but Alicia should have told him she would leave him and find someone else to make her happy if he didn't sort himself out,i am sure that would have shocked him into paying more attention to her ,there was no need for her to fuck about like she did the ultimate blame was her over the top reaction.5star story all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alicia is a selfish whore, and Dominic deserved more than the concussion. Reality however tends to fuck over the good guy. I'm sure Greg got fucked in the divorce too, because that's what happens in real life; the guy gets fucked over 99% of the time.

I have two kids, a daughter and a son. The advice that I'm giving them in regards to marriage is different because of reality. I'm advising my daughter to get married. My son? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alicia is a bitch who is self-centered and immoral. Thr sex with Susie and Dominic was bad enough to break the marriage. And clearly their marriage had serious issues and terrible communication. But Alicia is fundamentally selfish. She claims to lover her husband a d willing to do anything except sever her tors to Susie who reinforced Alicia's hostile attitude to her husband and helped bust them apart. Alicia would have made that choice easily if she loved her husband and meant what she said when begging Greg not to leave her. But she failed in thr only real meaningful decision she had. And she failed. Greg is better off without her. In a few years, Alicia will be a broken husk.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would tend to think Alicia was not completely honest with Greg. She and Susie NEVER stopped being lovers after college and she probably had sex with Susie and Dominic a lot more times than she admitted to.

wasagadavewasagadave12 months ago

The saddest story I've ver read on Literotica. Not why I come here. 2 stars

cyendreycyendrey12 months ago

I’ve read both parts several times and it is sad. I do wish there might be a Part 3 to see how they moved on.

After everything that had happened, Alicia’s response is almost inexplicable especually considering her actions indicated in the epilogue.

Inexplicable unless her marriage to Greg was not the primary/central love relationship in her life. In retrospect, the dressing alike and other shared activities hinted at could be indicative of Alicia and Suzie signaling they were the primary couple and their husbands, while important, were but accessories to the relationship between the two women.

The fact that Alicia would break up the family of her children and husband so that she could continue her relationship with Suzie (and supposedly Dominic) shows which ‘family’ was more important and it wasn’t her children and husband.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

3 stars - second read.

I still think the SLUT was fucking the other couple more than just the two times she admitted. I also believe that she obviously loved the other woman way more than her husband. So much for her statement 'I would do anything to get you back'. Anything 'except' giving up her true lover.

The husband did what was best for him and flushed the SLUT.

The part that is the saddest in these types of situations are the KIDS - they did nothing wrong, but this will negatively affect them for the rest of their lives.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

I think I would like to see Greg rebound and relate to his kids. I think he owes his kids guidance that negates Alicia's influence. Also I would like to see the other three suffer more, I mean really suffer and be wrecked.

Pappy7Pappy711 months ago

Makes me wonder if the problem hubby had getting her ready for sex was because Susie wasn't in bed with them. Seems like Alicia might be more left handed than ambidextrous. Well written, both of the chapters. And I enjoy Harry's comments on here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Working hard is the american credo, the mantra. Succeed at any price. There is a time for everything. If he cannot do his job regularly in 8 hours per day then something is wrong. The husband is to blame.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

From a previous post

"If he cannot do his job regularly in 8 hours per day then something is wrong."

This individual must have never had a position of very much responsibility. Even some of the positions I held while still in HS required more than 8 hours per day., much of it uncompensated.

There are some aspects of some positions that cannot be handled within the normal 8 hour business day. If you like your position and are seeking further advancement, you deal with them. There is also the mental and emotional aspects that keep the mind in turmoil, draining needed energy. If you are a mediocre employee, with no ambition and improvement if not essential for advancement, then by all means remain lazy and unconcerned and watch as the more mature vault over you and assume the higher position, and higher income associated with advancement. Not to mention greater respect from those aware of your attitude that your position requires an 8 hour day and that is the maximum you intend to invest. Most likely. you current superiors have already made that analysis. You might want to also consider a possible deeper recession and potential layoffs.

remb95remb9510 months ago

Loved it. If the ,c was a real manager he would have been able to keep the home fires burninh yoo. That being said he might have still lost out to her friend.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Greg was an ass with that demand. For almost anyone, that is an impossible and untenable choice. He deserved to lose her

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs10 months ago

Well written. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last paragraph is a perfect summation.

IC69 hunters point of view reflects a dismissive view that a husband, or wife, HAS TO be willing hold a second string position in their spouses heart. If not, why our vows?

Marriage is a spiritual contract between a man and a woman. No one should try to divide it and both spouses should protect it with their life. IF that doesn't work the he/she should leave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some of the comments related to the “unfair” ultimatum are missing the fact that any chance to heal requires sacrifice. Greg would likely have to give up certain portions of his career. Alicia would have to cut her sexual partners out of her life. It’s not equal, but neither are the offenses.

Regarding the writing, I didn’t like the flashback/flash forward mechanism and change in narrator combination. It seemed to break up the framing of the narrative and made the reading a bit more jarring.

I do like your writing and it was a clever response to comments by framing it from your perspective. I further appreciate your realistic approach to the characters and situation. A solid story overall.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was a great read and a well written piece. Was just wondering if there were any new developments in the tale since it was written a few years ago. If so maybe an update is in order

JohnSimmsJohnSimms9 months ago

I find it mystifying that people think Greg was wrong to ask his "wife" to stop seeing her lovers. It is especially strange since so many commenters on this site figuratively pound their chests belittling everyone as cucks. Thought provoking writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, but to f*cking sad to give it a 5. So, I'll give it a teary 4.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor638 months ago

What did she expect him to do when she told him she had a threesome with her best friend and her husband? Just delusional.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

A good follow up, it poses some interesting questions, it probes into many a mind and asks us to view our own thoughts, nicely written

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Thought provoking. Well written.

StruckwrongStruckwrong7 months ago

For sure he had the right ,obligation at best if he was stupid enough to trust his future time on earth to her. He had to demand a choice.

She didn't choose him. Of course she was already beyond getting the chance to choose for most.

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

It certainly makes you think and I agree with the author, by her not being able to choose, she was choosing, he is definitely better off without the skank⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

I love it!

However, I was not quite convinced by the claim that it's real.

My view: the claim was blown out of the water in the second part, when the blowhard Harry appeared.

How could he text 'Greg'? it's not his real name. Even if it was (which it wasn't because he's not even a real person), texts can only be sent to a number known to the sender. At least Harry is a real person, he seems to know everything about everything but he doesn't have the number of every person in the USA.

Still loved the story. I'd give it 5 stars, but there doesn't seem much point after it's been available for eight years.

Note to author: OK prove I'm wrong - send me a photo of the Dominic shaped hole. Must have been one.

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Attracted initially to your writing after reading your series “Free” — unfaithful wife and husband who felt emasculated. This piece bears only superficial resemblance — story is all about the harmed/wounded husband while the why/wherefore’s of her (unfaithful wife) behavior never examined as you did in “Free”. Despite emotional moments/rants she is little more than a foil, almost a caricature — not exaggerated/comical, but 1-dimensional. In the end, she is better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Susie still supports her friend, and still blames Greg for being unfair and trying to force her to make "an impossible choice". In my opinion, if that choice was impossible then Alicia wasn't in the marriage as much as a wife should be.

=====> Alicia had a choice at redemption and reconciliation but chose poorly. She didn't belong in a marriage. The two times of adultery was bad enough, but her refusing to stop seeing Susie and Dominic is beyond the pale. She will have her friends but lost Greg forever. She did not deserve him and suspect she will eventually wither and die alone. Sad. Strongly suspect Susie is a bad influence on her. If you have problems with your married sex life, never talk to friends. Only a therapist or counselor, maybe your parents. Never anyone else. Too many so-called "friends" see it as an opportunity. It is bad that she wrnt back a second time not drunk. But her inability to put her husband d first with everything on the line, means she is self centered and has serious behavioral problems.

danoctoberdanoctober6 months ago

Quite the LW's tale. One of Javmor79's best. Terrific story telling. *****

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[27.11.23]

A well told tale, with a very plausible outcome.

11/10!!!!!

PondLife2023PondLife20235 months ago

Read this a couple of times. The author has the last word and is 100% correct. If they had reunited it was only a matter of time when she’d do it again!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Uhhh...sheiterally had sex with and was cheating WITH her best friend. You cannot save a marriage AND still keep spending all your free time with the person you were fucking and cheating with!!

What a stupid bitch this wife was. Like moron level of thinking.

I hope she reads this story some day and some of these comments and then dies old and alone. Ain't no other normal man whose gonna put up with "I love you honey and want to be married to you, but you have to accept the fact that I like to occasionally sleep with my best friend and her moron husband for fun. And I won't give up that relationship for you. You just have to accept that."

Good luck with that. Seriously. What a dumb woman.

Hugo999Hugo9993 months ago

Good story .... fyi lots of errors in this 3rd part where should be Greg not Richard.

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

I didn't care for it much. It was proficiently written, but the story wasn't enjoyable in the slightest. Alicia was a horrible, horrible person - a true taker who wasn't giving back and certainly wasn't willing to deal with the results from her actions in order to keep her husband. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll start by stating "I'm not Harry, but I didn't like this story much, either".

Both of the main characters exhibited "flawed" spousal principles, so I found it hard to choose one to side with and "root for".

I also had a bit of trouble (in places) with figuring out who in hell was supposed to be doing the narrating. I also had some trouble discerning which character was speaking some lines during a couple of the conversations, especially when the same character spoke several lines (I think) before the other character replied. My usual cue for helping me determine this ("new paragraphs" for "different" speakers) didn't work here, as there were new paragraphs all over the place, often where there shouldn't have been.

Anyway, I don't think POV switching works very well in a short story, especially when there are more than a couple of characters. A reader (me, specifically) just doesn't get enough time to become familiar with the various characters (sometimes even their names) before the story is over.

That being said, this story has good plot bones, so with a little more polishing before submission, it would have likely been much better.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

Susie still supports her friend, and still blames Greg for being unfair and trying to force her to make "an impossible choice".

.

Yeah, it's all Greg's fault. I notice that at no point did his wife say that Susie said to her, "Have you tried to talk to him?" Nope, Susie went to the 'get her drunk and have sex with her to make her feel better' route instead.

.

And who loves you more? The person who is willing to take only part of your love or the person who wants all of your love? So she threw away the person who loved her completely for the person that was sharing her love with her. Good choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2303 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catwomen Caught Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories