All Comments on 'Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 3)
javmor79javmor79almost 6 years agoAuthor
Etchiboy

I received a message asking for a response to a comment made within the last couple of days. Since yours is the most thought provoking, I'm assuming this is the one.

I have to preface this comment by mentioning that this story is based on true events. That matters because, when I wrote the first chapter, I was very upset with how things went down. That anger carried over to the second chapter. I made them break up because that's how I wanted it to play out in real life.

That said, a few points. Greg bitching about no one trying to contact him. When a person goes through something emotionally traumatic, everything is about them. They expect the world to stop spinning to comfort them. Sounds harsh, but it's true. So Greg getting upset that his friends didn't stalk him to see if he's okay despite him avoiding everyone shows that narcissism. It doesn't really make him a bad guy, it just means that his anger and pain made him slightly irrational, like it does most people.

Now for the biggie: the ending. You are absolutely correct. To put someone on the spot with an ultimatum and expect THAT answer to be true indefinitely is really a set up for failure. That was kind of my intent because, like I said, I was upset when i wrote it. But being removed from it all this time later, I can see how ridiculous that is.

Like I said, the irrational side of anger makes a person feel like their pain is the only thing that matters. That is especially true in betrayal. His ultimatum was about her sacrificing for him. He wanted her to make the biggest sacrifice to show that he was important. Was it fair of him to ask? That's up to you guys to determine. We all have our opinion on it.

Looking back at it now, and putting that situation in the real world, I would have to think that all "Greg" wanted in that instance was to be put first. Could terms have been negotiated to be more rational? Probably. But in that moment, a quick yes would have probably been a good start to get the ball rolling. It would have shown him that she loves him more than ANYONE else.

Plus, let's be real. A woman would have wanted the same thing. If a man had a woman best friend that he slept with because he was feeling low, would she have wanted him to need a minute to lull things over? Probably not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but a tad sloppy

This is a generally well-written and interesting story spoiled slightly by some sloppy editing (Greg suddenly morphing into Richard during his final conversation with Alicia) and I found the 'Richard is Javmor' transition more of a distraction than a clever twist in the narration. Good but could have been better.

LA

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

A really interesting story and well written too.

Alicia was basically a self-centred cunt. She had no appreciation for the stress and pressure her husband was under. Instead of confronting him about their flatlinig sex life she goes off and has a threesome... Twice!

The husband asking her to give up contact with Susie was absolutely justified and reasonable. Alicia had fucked her and her husband! Even if Greg wasn't bothered about the girl on girl action, Alicia would still keep running into Dominic - a man who had fucked her and taunted her husband about it. Greg was right to divorce his incredibly selfish slut of a wife, she clearly didn't love him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't sweat Harry's view.

He can dish it out, but has a hard time taking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Let's start with the obvious - well written story.

Then let me say that I don't believe you when you say this is based on a real life incident. What I do believe is that you are a clever writer and something you saw or read tripped something in your mind and you decided to use that to write this story. I'm not sure whether or not the hint that this may be based on a real life incident helped the story. Reading some of the comments seems to indicate that some readers enjoyed the extra titillation that this might be a true life experience. I didn't see it that way. It was entertaining either way. The parts I didn't like were his inability to talk to his wife about what happened and Alicia's failure to realize nothing is set in stone. He talks to his friends about what happened and what he was really feeling. But not his wife? He has kids that are going to be affected by his decisions. They never seem to play into his thinking. Not a smart man. Alicia should have realized that their marriage needed help. If she wants to save it she would have agreed to his conditions immediately and later on negotiated better terms. Her first concern should have been to save her marriage. THEN get some professional help. She could have been talking to Susie on the phone all the time. How would either husband know? After Greg cools down over the course of a few months, things change and she'd be able to see Susie, if not Dominic. But she was stubborn, caught in "the moment" and failed both herself, her children and her marriage. So while I didn't like this ending, it certainly was plausible. And probably easier to write than a RAAC. Authors choice.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 6 years ago
Okay,

The story as is, is complete. But, I could see a sequel in which the several years after, are described. Perhaps a couple years after the divorce, Dominic and Sue move away and Alicia is without her best friend. Because of the publicity surrounding Greg's separation from her, she doesn't have many dates due to men not trusting her. She wants to move to where Sue is, but Greg raises legal issues about access to the kids, so Greg gets primary custody. By the time she has another job in the new city, Sue has a different best friend and Alicia is now just a friend. Since they had to get along without associating with one another for a while, "life happens." She knows what it's like to be second choice now, and goes to therapy. Just as Alicia considers reaching out to Greg to try again, she learns that Greg has set a wedding date with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Alicia is a whore

And Susie and her husband simply took advantage of it. The fact that the stupid cunt wouldn’t choose her husband over her friend shows that she is poison. Her kids suffer, her husband is humiliated And the can only think of herself. What a bitch

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Last line

Your last line sums it up perfectly. Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In the immortal words of most men faced with this choice.......

GOOD RIDDANCE BITCH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should be proud

I am anonymous because I can't remember my password to my account/membership.

I have not ever noticed a string of comments that cover over 3 years. Or as many.

The story was very well done, it was refreshing to see the "shades of grey" in the final result, and most of the comments were well thought out.

I have just finished reading all of your stories on Lit and only noticed a couple that were not worthy of 5s.

In all, a very fine record -- you should be proud.

Wally in Michigan

mizou28mizou28over 5 years ago
5*

nice story 👍

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Good story

Sad but correct choice. I hope Alicia takes comfort with her friend and her friend’s asshole husband when her kids find out why dad divorced her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Javmor

Thanks for the follow up.

Was it fair of him to ask? He shouldn't have had to ask. She should have already walked away from her friend without being asked.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Great story

Completely agree that he is better off without her. It should be obvious that she shouldnt hamg out with her lover...i mean thats what she is. Not a best friend only but an fwb...and greg understandably and justifiably wouldnt want her to hang aroumd with them. If she loved greg as she claimed she wouldve agreed...and maybe once the healing had been done and with certain requirements met she could ve friends with susie again but ahe didnt even give greg a chance...its over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good ending

He should have had somebody beat the shit out of Tarzan and his scuzzy wife and put them both in the hospital then he could plan revenge on his ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Alicia

I hope with every fiber of my being that "Alicia" rots in a fiery hell. I wish her the most anguished possible existence. I would gladly serve time to get an opportunity to beat her to near death for what she did. Her friends are less than human and deserve a fate worse than hers.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Very Sad but understandable ending

The divorce makes sense. She was not able to give up her friendship, which after committing adultery with both Susie and Dominic would have been a requirement of any reconciliation. I hope Greg finds a better woman, and Alicia regrets her actions and decisions for the rest of her life. Maybe in 10 - 15 years she'll be the bitter single mother of the bride/groom/graduate while Greg is happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tragedy

The worst that could happen to a man. javmor79 tried to make it lighthearted but its far from it. now Richard still have to work long hours and still give most of the money to his ex-wife. at least, javmor79 should have added that Richard did go to counselling for his porn obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An impossible choice

While I understand his asking his wife to choose I believe a better choice for both of them and their children would have been to move far enough away to make them be friends only on the telephone. In many cases peoples BFF's have been around years longer than the spouse. That would be a truly impossible task to choose between the two. I would think that a good counselor could have solved that issue. But different people are different and I guess he just couldn't see a way that his wife could keep her best friend. In the end, she did - at the expense of her marriage. I will say this. These two had lousy marital communication skills. In this case, even though it may be the truth, I hated the ending.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

I gave the story five stars, which it deserved. I also agree with Greg wanting the friendship with Susie to end. I can even understand her reticence to give that up. I can't accept that she would break up her family to keep the friendship, that makes no sense to me. Also Everytime she would see Dominic she would be reminded of what happened. How could the friendship survive that?

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Great but Sad Story

Maybe the issue of Alicia giving up her friendship should have been addressed in counseling, not that it may have made a difference. Susie and Dominic crossed a line they never should have. I hope Richard recovers. Alicia made a mistake to cheat, and her decision about keeping a relationship with the friend she cheated with is a poor decision she will have to regret for the rest of her life. If she never cheated with Susie, then the friendship would not have threatened the marriage, but since they did cross the line Richard's request was appropriate.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
All of his excuses but tired and porn?

Been there working long hours but porn no

No sex period too mentally tired how long? Wife would have to tell you but got past it

Not excuse for cheating. Lack of communication real problem as said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Communication

It's all about communication. The act of making love is communication. There is allot of communication that is done nonverbal, hell the most passionate people tend to express themselves with nonverbal methods. The fact that she cheated, i could understand to a point. When she was given a choice to reconcile or leave, she choice leave. Yes she wanted an open marriage, but that wasn't an option. It was all in the communication.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
While the husband needed to work on his schedule, and they both needed to communicate better,

there was absolutely no excuse for what she did. Kicking her ass to the curb should not have required the refusal to give up her "friend". This weakens the characters and the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

Loved the story

Thanks for not making him a loser by taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Possibilities?

This story needs closure! What has Alicia done or thought when Greg started moving on and date other women? Does Dominic continue screwing her? And, how do the kids handle their broken home? This tale has so much more potential in furthering the relationship of every character in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If he's stressing hard about work

I can absolutely understand masturbating to porn if his mind keeps spinning around over worries at work and elsewhere. Wake up in the middle of the night, stress out over the events of the day, don't want to wake the wife. Go view some porn, get in a quick orgasm, try to fall back asleep.

Better than drinking yourself back to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That ending....

Ws just plain good, I am not happy but satisfied, it feels like it will have a closing, someone will reach a new hapiness and someone will always live with the regret, even so the both of them will live.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Damn that was painful! 5*****

Somehow, it seems very consistent that a woman who would turn outside her marriage for sex instead of talk with her husband would not give up her best friend for him. That sleazy husband comes with the best friend and the best friend acted to break up the marriage either deliberately or not. The husband was just a part of her life and not the center of it. He's better off once the pain subsides.

Excellent writing!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 4 years ago
I agree

They are both better off without each other

ColdCountryColdCountryabout 4 years ago
Only one thing to say.

F***********************ck Alicia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Second chance

"Even I secretly hoped that he would give her another chance."

He did. She just chose not to take it.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Good, but narrative got a bit muddy

A good story, with a novel twist on the cheating wife angle.

But, that twist didn't really change the plot, just muddied it a bit more.

Faults on both sides, but no communication... always a sore point.

Thing is, wife had obviously been cheating (physically or emotionally) for their entire marriage. This point was never made.

Then the whole Tarzan thing was dropped, and author never revisited the daughters either... how were they so alike?

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Great plot twist

I loved the plot twist using the best friend. How could anyone take her back after she cheated emotionally and physically with her friend. Thank you

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

I gave it 5 stars. Good writing. And felt very real.

You have a wife who does not work outside of the home. A husband who works 12 hour days in a VERY competitive industry. Food and beverage have some of the slimmest profit margins of any kind of business. And its clear she is fucking clueless about what he is experiencing on a daily basis in providing her and her kids with a very nice lifestyle. She talks about her plans...dressing in sexy lingerie and bathing in special scented baths and expecting sexy action from him on a Friday night of her birthday with lots of foreplay. But she also should have known he worked at least 10 hours that day. Maybe their special night out should have been on Saturday night?When he could have taken hours to get her revved up.

Beyond that...had she ever met him at the door when he came home after a long day and just taken him to the bedroom and made a night of sexual focus on just him and his needs every once in a while?? I have known a lot of women over the years who expect oral and lots of foreplay from a lover, but who vow never to give oral to a man because its "degrading" or "disgusting". Alicia strikes me as this kind of woman. Sometimes a man just wants a blowjob and a little attention after working all fucking day.

In the end thier lack of communication as a couple defintely contributed to the factors leading up to the cheating.

But...there is no excuse for cheating like that. Ever. Not even the lack of communication. When she was telling him about it even. Once she told him about being plastered. With her best friend Susie. And was drunk and things happened with Susie and Tarzan. People are not perfect. Unplanned drunken mistakes might happen. I probanly wouldn't accept them, but there is a glimmer of a plausible excuse. But once she told him that there had been a second time fucking Susie and douche bag? No excuse is plausible anymore. That is premeditated. That is having to make plans like, "Susie and douche bag will be home at this time. Hubby is at work. I will drop the kids off at a babysitter...and I have 2 hours to play and get fucked..." That is the thought process. And she had no remorse...she went to the party and got drunk...and openly flirted with him in front of her husband. With little thought of the consequences. Like she had no guilt. That is complete lack of respect. And a lack of love and commitment. Relationships are hard. When things get rough people's true committment levels show through.

Which it turns out is exactly what killed this marriage. Her lack of committment to really doing what needed to be done in order to save her marriage. And her family. She cheated on her husband with not only her friend's husband. But with her friend also. If she touched or kissed (or was kissed by) her best friend's naked body in a passionate way? She cheated on her husband. Her best friend became a sexual partner. It was perfectly reasonable to 95% of us that she would have to sacrifice that relationship with her friend in order to have any chance to save her marriage. The fact that she could not see that? Shows us what kind of person she was. And what kind of real commitment she had to her husband and marriage. He was second...and was always going to be second to Susie. Decison made.

She was a lying, disrespectful, cheating cunt who deserved to be divorced and have an unhappy life. The author mentioned that the husband had read this story. Well...I hope the woman who is the actual Alicia in RL is somehow tipped off and reads this story at some point. Perhaps she reads a few of the first few dozen comments...would be interesting to know her reaction to most of the perceptions readers have about her.

In a way I hope she continued to spend time with Susie and douche bag. I hope they continued to have their fun together. Because those kinds of relationships long term are dysfunctional. 3somes might be a one off fun...but there is no way that a 3way friendship like that will last very long without something bad happening. I think it would be the ultimate irony if a year later Alicia and Susie's friendship melted down over jealousies regarding douche bag. And then Alicia is now divorced. Without the hard working, faithful provider AND without the friendship of Susie despite the fact she sacrificed her marriage for her.

Not so much wishing cruelty on her...just more of a belief in kharma balancing things out.

Excellent LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seems like all is crap in Mudville

Wonder what came first the cheating or the porn. Seems to me, that she was too high maintenance, at least for him, the question is why. She seemed to imply that she was at least bisexual, perhaps lesbian, as she couldn't or wouldn't make a choice between her best friend she had an affair with, or her husband. If she was having this affair from before she was married, and he had to spend all this time to get her reved up in the bedroom, perhaps it's just a foreshadowing of the work he has to put in this relationship. Seems to me she is just using him as a paycheck, and dildo to use. Sex shouldn't be a chore, it should be an intamacy between two people. If its just a way for one person to get her jollies off, and feel superior then something is wrong. Feel sorry for the guy, seems to me he was used, abused, and put away wet.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 4 years ago

Actually a better ending than a reconciliation. Tough for the kids, but better than growing up around a sham of a marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Alicia's blaming Dominic for opening his mouth, but her opening her legs had NOTHING to do with it, right?

Okay, he doesn't have the energy EVERY night, but one or two nights a week? Can't he talk to her, maybe another night she can get herself warmed up, then they can have a quickie?

"I will do ANYTHING!" Except give up Susie.

If he has to MAKE her choose, then she has already chosen.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Thumbs Up

I agree totally with the narration at the end⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So he has to work really hard to get his wife off. Is this normal, or indicate a problem in their wedded bliss?

Did Tarzan have to work that hard? Did Suzie?

Who’s fault was it, Greg’s for poor technique or maybe small size or maybe lack of effort? Or was it Alicia’s for not showing him how to do it right, or expecting him to do it all?

It’s hard not to feel guilty when your partner doesn’t get off. And if it’s common does it mean you can’t please your partner, or any one else for that matter? Or does it mean you have the wrong partner?

If Greg slept with his secretary, would Alicia make him fire her? Would he do it? Would Alicia walk if he didn’t? Of course she would. And rightly so.

Good read, well written.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Alicia didn't really love her husband. She was unable to give up her girl friend/sex partner for Greg then the relationship was doomed. I'm sure Alicia would be all understanding and supportive if the roles were reversed and her husband Greg was still seeing/banging one of his girl friends from before they were married. It's only fair, if Alicia can have a girl friend on the side then hey Greg ought to be able to have one as well. Alicia, had secretly change the terms of their marriage and thought she was entitled to anything she wanted but didn't even have the decency to offer the same options to her husband.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Absolutely: she did not deserve to be married to him

Loved (?) the tale - so real and, more importantly, relatable.

As for Alicia: anything should mean anything but... she clearly didn't mean it.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Wow!

Should have let the wife and the lovers wife fight it out. Would been one heck of a cat fight

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
The choice was a nice twist

Well-written. I enjoyed very much the ending with the choice after the wife said "anything." At that point, there was no choice but to divorce.

That part alone justified the 5* I gave.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Wow! What a sad and sorry story. But you are right about the bitch wife. Do anything to save her marriage, the lying bitch. He is better off without her. She did not TRULY love him at all.

I hope she suffers long and hard. I hope he tells his kids the truth about her one day. They deserve to know the truth about the lying bitch.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Much better than the first story. Women are strange creatures and I fear I’ll never understand them.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Part 2 was far better than part 1, but I do not understand how some here feel it was a plot twist. It was obvious to me, counseling is a must AND severed relationship with Suzie is absolute. Any connection to Suzie was an open door to Tarzan. Alicia already twice CHEATED with Tarzan and Suzie's permission, so it is reasonable to assume Alicia will CHEAT, again, if opportunity/petty-grievance occurs. Greg demanded the temptation be removed - justifiably. Tarzan needed to shut up or suffer a broken jaw while becoming a eunuch.

/

Is Greg jerking off to porn CHEATING, that is a tough one. Emotional cheat maybe with a physical gratification - yes, but with the benefit of no STD's or pregnancy risk. But then again, if a wife uses a vibrator/dido/sybian to orgasm while watching porn - is that CHEATING?

/

An item missed is the age of the kids and the separation/divorce impacts upon them all.

/

5*, but sad; Hooyah, salute. I'd have shit-canned her too!

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Sad story. The wife choosing a friend over her husband is unthinkable. IMHO he did the right thing divorcing her. Nobody should be above the husband, except possibly their children. Nothing above the family. A real heartbreaker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The problem was simple.........

But not to his wife...but her love for Susie was greater than for her husband...the father of her kids......what he did was a no brainner..........

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I can see a guy spending five minutes jerking off a opposed to spending 45 minutes on foreplay to spend another hour on sex after working a 10 hr shift

I'd have hired a hooker to fuck Tarzan and send his wife the photos

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

A 5* sequel to a 5* story.

I usually support reconciliation when young children are involved. But, where wife cannot sever a relationship with her friend and friend's husband, who she fucked, then there is no real chance for marriage to survive. Just think of having a party where wife would invite Susie as her best friend and Dominic comes along. Can't do.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

What a great story!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Alicia and Susie

Two more self centered bitches than the law should allowed. When Alicia couldn't sever the relationship with Susie, then Susie should have pushed Alicia away. Dominic was just a dick attached to an empty head so ignore the dick head. But if Susie was a real friend then she should have convinced her friend to end there toxic relationship and work with her husband to keep the family together. But they were two selfish, self centered bitches, that wanted every thing there way. To bad Greg didn't see it before two little girls were conceived to a couple that were destined to not last

in the long haul. Greg wasn't able to communicate to his wife his problems and Alicia wanted her love making to be soft and last into the wee hours of the night.

Note to Javmor79: I like your writing style but when you say a story doesn't have an ending yet because it hasn't happened yet and then you published part 2 ten days later and that story has "Now, a year later, wounds still run deep." That stretches the truth factor. Still I enjoyed it even though I didn't like Alicia choosing Susie over Greg. I would had a higher respect for her if she would have at least tried to make it work and it failed. The biggest failure was in note trying.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Or -

He could have got the option to fuck Susie twice a month, as long as Alisia and Susie remained friends... since he was, and would continue to be the injured party. That would have shoved it up Tarzan's ass a little also.

Great story, BTW...

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Fuck that bitch...whether it was fantasy or not. Choosing your friend whom, you had as affair with over your husband. The worst part is He now has to pay alimony and child support so that she can keep on being a hoe with her underachieving hoe friends. Now that is the fucked up part to all of this.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Just reading the comments, just a thought about one very SLIM way she might have saved the marriage without dropping Susie: Only see Susie with Greg. No going over to Susie's house alone, even if Dominic isn't there, no GNO's with Susie. MAYBE shopping trips, as long as they end up back at Greg and Alicia's house.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Epilogue

Totally agree with the authors epilogue, if your in a marriage than your in it 100%, the most important people in that marriage and your life for that matter, has to be the husband and wife and of course any kids that belong to the Marriage. Friends are just that friends, they are not family⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Great read... so sad

I really enjoyed reading this 2-part series. My heart broke at the end over Alicia’s decision to end her marriage because of selfishness. Would love an update in 5 /10 years. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That is really sad. But I agree with Greg if Alicia didn't love him more than Susie then she didn't really love him. Alicia's love was conditional and no marriage can survive that.

On a writing note a typo - Greg became Richard for a part of the story when Greg was talking to Alicia on Richards veranda.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 3 years ago

I wonder what she would’ve said if he insisted on going to bed with Susie She would’ve given her up as a friend

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

It being said that this second part is fiction...

...if the choice she had to make was real, and the outcome from that is real, then the divorce was the right path.

She wasn't in the marriage for him. She was in it for herself, only. As long as all the parts for neatly in her reality then it would continue to work.

That she chose to betray him with her friends instead of communicating, and coming to an understanding of the dynamics of her own relationship, meant that in actual fact, he really didn't matter, as long as she got to eat her cake, and keep it as well. And the plate.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 3 years ago

To sbrooks103x.

Sorry, you're wrong.

The real threat to the marriage was Suzie herself. Tarzan was just a convenient dildo.

Suzie was the important one to Alicia, and Suzie also slept with her.

That there is betrayal and contempt.

No getting past that and still seeing the bitch.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 3 years ago

Perfect ending and totally relatable. 5/5

While reading I kept thinking “after that level of humiliation, reconciliation would be nearly impossible. To have any chance Susie and Dominic would have to be removed from their life completely and permanently.”

When she offered “anything” and then balked at no contact, I thought of something a wise old gentleman I used to know would say ... “Talk is cheap, but it takes money to buy whiskey”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

javmor79: fuck off.

LWlurker

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@InfiniteCycle Re: Susie, i did say it was a SLIM chance, LOL!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars.

The wife got exactly what she deserved - DIVORCE.

The husband got the shitty end of the stick.

The kids suffered the ramifications of their stupid, self absorbed parents.

So who won and who lost? Everyone lost.

The same thing happened with my parents - yet we all survived - sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gregg is a loser. He had a wife who was 'everyman's' dream. Brainless. In real life this IS what would have happened, one way or another. My opinion is they were in a crisis that HE caused. HE couldn't talk to her, couldn't give HER the time, but could get up in the middle of the night and jerk off to porn? LOSER!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope Greg is doing better now. I have to agree that Alicia would had to end her relationship with Susie and Dominic. I hope Greg recovers and Alicia has a lifetime of regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn your a good writer , this story was the beat all - end all of emotionally charged short stories ! Well written indeed ! 5 stars easily

ibuguseribuguseralmost 3 years ago

Nice one. Hard to say which part is true and which fiction. Maybe they did get together after all.

Although I don't like most BTB stories, this one I have to agree with : when you're married, your spouse comes first. End of story.

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

When I read this five years ago I said I wouldn't rate it because it hurt too much. Now, because the husband did what he had to do, I give it five stars. What did the cheating cunt expect? Hearts and roses? I hate cheaters. Although the prick lover got his pain, the wife deserves more. Friend instead of husband? She deserves it.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

She choose her fucked up friend over her husband no wonder it was so easy for her to cheat on him. I think the only thing that Greg lost was his kid's. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I was a young man that thought his wife was hotter than MIchelle Pfeiffer and wanted me to take her there is no chance that I would skip it and jerk off to porn. If he neglected her this way - his wife asks him for sex and he is "too tired he needs to do something - like get a new job. And her birthday? WOW, what a deadly insult. And she still didn't go looking for sex, it found her and she was extremely vulnerable based on alcohol (easing the pain of neglect) and his neglect, which to me was emotional abuse (even though unintentional on his part). How much energy does it take to move your tongue around? "Honey, I love it when you sit on my face?" Or "It would really turn me on if you would touch yourself in front of me"? Take her just as she is ready to come and finish her off. While you look for a new job. It is not that he was medically unable or that he was shipped overseas against his will, it was his stupid job. So he put his job above his wife. Orders of magnitude worse than putting your best friend equal to her husband (still bad but understandable because of his emotional neglect).

Since I don't find female female action threatening, I would be fine with the two best friends getting together (without Tarzan).

So rather than ask her to give her up, she needed to come to their house. And he gets to be with her twice (and ask her for a critique). Compensation. And allow her to come over and be with his wife IN FRONT of HIM. Compensation. And take the wife after she is thoroughly warmed up as part of the deal. Seeing both of them naked frequently would be compensation as well.

Get a doctor to find out what is wrong with his libido.

Counseling definitely, they are both idiots.

She could have cried. "Don't you love me?" "Am I ugly?" "Why don't you want me?" Sobbing wife wanting to know why she wasn't attractive any more would have done the job. Not enough work on her part to get him to wake up.

Gripping though I hated the outcome - I wanted reconciliation with penance and compensation as detailed above. 5 stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Wife can consider herself lucky that she didn't get treated by Greg like Tarzan did..... Offering ANYTHING and not being willing to sever all ties with her so-called friends leads to a foregone conclusion.... Well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They have "zero" communication skills. They're better off divorced.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

should have gone a bit further with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is wrong here 1000 percent she wouldnso amything but give I thebfriwns ahe cheated qith amd expected him tonaccept that....0 trust the wife ia wrong evwn more thwn the husband. He shouldnhave not only kicked his ass bit sued them for alienation of affection. She loves her husband sooooo much she qould not drop her lover f her

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Greg did the right thing by cutting Alicia loose. When a husband plays second fiddle to his Wifes best friend and her friendship is stronger than their marriage, there is no marriage period. I was routing for a reconciliation but that wasn't to be. So sad 4 stars

gifoncegifonceover 2 years ago

First part was based on real event. Second one is a mix of reality and fantasy. But now that time is passed I believe that the real story has reached its conclusion. I am really courious about the real outcome. Even if getting the permission from "Greg" to publish this one make me suspect that THIS conclusion maybe not very different from the real one. Am I correct?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"I don't always want to be dad, or husband, or boss." - How many times do the cheating wives say that they're tired of being someone's wife or mother?

\

"After a few weeks of feeling like the unsexist woman on the earth" - I'm sorry, I don't care how many times her husband has rejected her, there is NO way that she feels unsexy!

\

"You want me to choose between my best friend and my husband? I-I can't do that Greg." - By not choosing, she IS choosing!

\

"In my opinion, if that choice was impossible then Alicia wasn't in the marriage as much as a wife should be." - Yep!

\

Not to be redundant, but she SAYS that she can't choose, but by NOT choosing her husband over her friend, she is in fact choosing her friend. Having said that, I don't think that a wife who TRULY wanted to reconcile wouldn't choose her husband. How that might play out in terms of hidden resentments, maybe even future cheating is open to question.

\

@Maxxxstyles, good point, that if Susie was a true friend, SHE would cut off Alicia and tell her to go back to her husband.

\

I was going to say what nonethewiser said, that MAYBE in a few years, she and Susie could GRADUALLY rebuild their friendship. There's even a chance that Dominic might be out of the picture by then!

\

As others have said, if Susie was Stan, a dear male friend who was like a brother to her, would there be any question about cutting him out to save her marriage?

AlericAlericover 2 years ago

There's a lot to unpack in this story. On the one hand you have a guy who prioritizes his job, and is too tired to service his wife, but he watches porn on a regular basis. I have no doubt that she felt rejected and pretty vulnerable. On the other hand you have a wife who cheated with not only another man but her best friend as well. Now I don't know if her level of inebriation in the first instance of cheating would be enough to be considered a rape, but I wish that the author would have explored that. To my mind even if it's not rape, Susie and Dominic took advantage of her in a very bad way. Why she wouldn't want to sever ties with people like that, well it makes me wonder if she might have codependency issues.

No matter which side you're on, these are too deeply flawed people, who didn't communicate. I honestly don't think they're marriage stood a chance, but that's just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to tell you it's perfect story.

I can remember now once it happened to me not in all details in 2006

I'm also make the same request

I tell my GF me or your best.

And the same choice of Alicia she made.

Sometimes the lust life control the innocent people.

In 2009 they have car accident and both of them died 😞😞

Every time it's coming through my head I wish that I could kill this fake friend and safe my GF , but it's to late , that's left me I a hole in my heart untill now.

I'm curious to know what happened next few years for both of them , I'm really wish that she can realize that this toxic relationship with her best friend will drive her to a real miserable life , but what we can do , as I said something lust life have full control of the innocent people.

Really if you can told us what happened next years , I think most of the fans want to know what happened to them both.

P.S : I don't know really why my account is not working but once it work I will copy the comment under my account name and waiting for your reply.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Damn. That was pretty solid honestly. And yeah, those friends are fault. Very much at fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why write a story with that premise???

Shit I know men in 40s-50s who work long hours and gladly spend that amount of time with sex. Seriously wimpy guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, a truthful scenario that plays out in real life and you kept it realistic which made it easy to read..Now my opinion on the story line:.. The only thing I totally disliked is that he should not even given her a chance at reconciliation. He should thank his blessing she chose her friend over their marriage. Here is something many authors,husbands,boyfriends,you included tend to over look or simply not yet realised. Women tend to dress to attract and be desireable to the opposite sex,they DO NOT dress just for the husband/boyfriend like they like us to believe when going dancing or parties. I have called women/wives out on that when they made such a comment and from some reactions I would have been dead if daggers where looks. Some actually nodded in agreement and admitted looking sexy/desireable to the opposite sex not just to their husbands was important, how honest they where about this topic depended on whom was present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but some conflicts with the wrong names in certain places

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unrealistic and shitty perspective changes... 1 Star.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Thank you! For me this story was running about a 4* story until the wife decided that there was no way that she could part with her friend. The reality of her being unable to choose struck me, now 5*'s, as real and no married person should be anything but first in the heart of the other.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Alicia was a horrible wife. She was deeply selfish and entitled. Quite frankly, while I can understand feeling neglected, ALL spouses feel neglected at times. If you do not communicate that fact then you ARE part of the problem. Yes, it's wrong to neglect your spouse but a marriage is a partnership. Sometimes you need to HELP your partner do better, even if it means telling them what they may not want to hear.

Her cheating wasn't about neglect though. Thats just an excuse people make when they believe their betrayal and harmful acts are justified. Its complete bullshit. Drunken tirades usually release inner feelings. What I read was her rage at not receiving the expected life of privilege AND total devotion and attention at her whim. Alicia is a classic cake eater. I do not believe for a second she respects her husband. If she did, none of that would have happened.

You are right in one regard, Greg is definitely better off without her. Honestly, even if she did break contact with Susie (which seemed extremely unlikely given the description of her friendship) I don't believe they ever would have made it work. As the saying goes sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. Alicia's behavior and confession would have resulted in the realization that she was a very selfish and petty person.

I hate women like her. They give the rest of us a bad name. Cheating is one thing. Narcissistic bitches are another.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

I wish we had an update on this where she burned and he healed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She married my brother after I threw her out and put him in the hospital. My family supported him so I left the state. I thank God that we never had kids, that would have made things so much harder. I'm living a good life now and I'm happier. I have no contact with them, but they have my information if they ever give me a thought. You wrote a very highly emotional story. You brought a lot of anger out of me. On a happy note, my brother still limps.

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 2 years ago

Sad but interesting story. She definitely wasn't ready to do "anything" otherwise they probably would be married still. Life goes on.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Honestly Greg did the right and best thing for him. Anyone who thinks a cheating spouse should be allowed to still socialize with the AP or in this case the AP's is a fucking moron.

Other than the pathetic cucks here, imagine your wife fucking her best friend and her husband, and you stay with her and every other week or so she says "I'll be back later honey, Im off to visit Susie for the afternoon". Yeah, let that settle in and simmer for a bit. Unless your one of the cuck clique this is NOT a situation you would accept.

Too bad she loved Susie more than her husband, and as such he was right not to trust her going forward, they have a history of sex together, literally would have happened again. Im sure he's happy he had the kids but I bet he wishes he knew the real her before he married her.

As far as this "Susie still supports her friend, and still blames Greg for being unfair" yes because she refuses to accept her and her husbands guilt for ruining her friends marriage. Asswipes, and she is one, are like that. They never take responsibility for what they do and prefer projecting their guilt unto others. It helps them feel so much better about themselves.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah that is a woman alright

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. A good real life story. Realistic from the party to the end.The husbands reactions and choices (other than getting drunk constantly) where what would have and have gone down in real life. You tried to make him too good of a good guy by leaving the door open to reconciliation which was a mistake and nearly ruined the story. No Way would a man consider that in real life. This is fiction,but the best fiction is believable fiction otherwise it's fantasy,a fairy tale...good job,5 stars..JZK

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

He never told her about having to fire Frank the day of her birthday and being torn up about it, plus his Bosses forcing him too. OR, about the mentally and emotionally work days, her "needs" for long foreplay, multi positions, dirty talking that he didn't like.. Sounds like they never seriously talked to each other. All in all, once a cheater ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The lack of communication in this story is disheartening, Greg told Rich all of the issues he was having but not his wife. But in the end it doesn't matter, she didn't want to be married to him more than she wanted to have a fallback fuck with her best friend and her best friend's husband. The key issue was that Susie and Alicia didn't see anything wrong with what they did so why wouldn't they be tempted again when Greg was working too much?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Very good theme. Writer took story to logical ending and not because he was M/C friend. I see nothing wrong or causal about telling cheater to disassociate with Susie. I mean WTF. How could the husband re-develop trust? Still love Dom being dominated. Cheater project a true selfish character flaw. It came across defensive and “get over it”. M/C better off without her. On the minus side the writer should maybe develop a org. outline before next effort. story jumped a bit. Overall good effort and will read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nobody win, just like in real life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2303 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Catwomen Caught Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories