Caught at the Divorce Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out about Donnie's struggles from his ex-wife, who thought it might help in the closure of my wife's affair. It was immature, but I took great pleasure in giving Lisa all the details of his gruesome death. To her credit, there was no emotion and she never said a word about it.

His ex-wife was right, hearing of his death at the hands of another aggrieved husband did help my closure, and things between Lisa and I got much better. We never discussed that time again and developed a good relationship in our new marriage. We made sure to keep each other the most important things in our lives.

Finally, Jake made a full recovery, and because of the years of physical therapy, he developed a habit of working out. He earned a full scholarship for baseball and led the state high schools in home runs and stolen bases.

The girls got married and would never make the mistake their mother made. They saw the pain and hurt one mistake made and became devoted wives and mothers.

From a Quote I once read: "Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving someone an extra bullet, because they missed you the first time." - Hopefully this time the extra bullet won't be used.