All Comments on 'Caught by Arielle'

by Vitriolhack

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
A Decent Beginning

Hey, I wandered over to your story from the kind comment you left on mine. Since it looks like you're new here, let me say welcome. I see a lot of potential in both your writing ability and in the information you wrote in your profile. In a humble attempt to offer some input on your story, I'll say: First, I liked your imagery. It was easy to form a picture of the action your wrote about. On the downside, for me the scene was somewhat rushed in the initial set-up phase...which left it feeling somewhat unbelievable. I think it more likely that more conversations and explanations outside of the bedroom would be more likely, etc. This story deals with a complex issue and IMO, that could have been used to give a peek into the three individuals conflicts, lusts and conclusions as to why a threesome would enhance their lives. In essence, perhaps you felt compelled to rush this just a wee too much. But, that's just one person's impressions and in no way takes away the fact that you have stories that need telling. IMO, a good first (or second ;) effort!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years agoAuthor
@Yukon

Thank you for your comment.

I understand and thank you for your comment.

You make a good point about the psychology aspect of the threesome. I will keep it in mind.

V.

SyzothSyzothover 5 years ago
You need to write a sequel...

... and soon !!!

Threesomes, sexual discovery, and getting caught are hot themes that always get the juices flowing!

Bravo, VH!

DDBustyBritDDBustyBritover 5 years ago
Loved the addition of Arielle

Really enjoyed this and especially them being caught and Arielle then joining them. Vit' this is a great dynamic you should explore further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Autobiographical

This story HAS to be autobiographical. The level of detail, depth of emotions, range of feelings you convey cannot be invented. You MUST have been through it all. Your readers can sense the sheer happiness with which you share with us those priceless Moments of Joy!

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Oh, how I would love to be able tell you yes, this is my life. Alas, not the case.

The story was written for a friend I made here. I am hoping it helped him through many orgasms.

Yes some personality aspect of the main characters are true, but the situation itself is not. Hope this does not change your opinion of the story.

(((hugs)))

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 3 years ago

Thank you for a great story. I love the way it all played out and can't wait to get to Part 2. Thank you so much. I have wished for this type of response from my wife, should she ever catch me in flagrante delicto.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@peter49parker, Thank you for your comment. I have a few ideas, now, if I could only find the time to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't make it all the thru your story before my own araousal swept me up.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

I was unceremoniously jerking off through the whole story. The purely gay sex in the beginning was amazing! I would have loved more of that.

I would like to see the female character take strong lead in these relationships. Strong, intelligent domineering women really get me off!

Keep writing and feel free to check out more of my stories as well.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years agoAuthor

@TCS I’ll keep it in mind. I will check out your stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow-HOT story!

Not sure this is fiction, though.

Seems more NON-FICTION to me: very real, very intimate, very much how I felt my first time

""I love this girl, she is so spunky!" were the words I heard on the way out as I was going home.

Highly erotic author, too!

Bisexguy70Bisexguy70over 1 year ago

This story gave me a raging hard on!! This is probably one of my biggest bucket list items. I have a buddy i fuck alot. Hes older but his ass is like velvet. We always tell each other how hot it would be to have a woman join us. Weve had other men, but another pussy and tits would be welcomed. Great writing!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 1 year agoAuthor

@bisexualguy, thank you for liking my story.

Rj_GallosRj_Gallos12 months ago

Fantastic work on this story! Well developed and great details on the play between them! The thoughts behind come across as plausible and erotic.

Hopefully you get to experience a similar pleasure!

VitriolhackVitriolhack12 months agoAuthor

@Rj_Gallos thank you for your review.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I have been with several husbands and wives where the wife wanted to see him taken by a man

VitriolhackVitriolhack10 months agoAuthor

@lc69hunter, that is so lucky of you, I hope you took “advantage” of the situation. 😉

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 1 month agoAuthor

@MacBos, thank you for reading my story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVitriolhack@Vitriolhack
Simple Bi-curious (well not so curious ;) non judgemental guy who enjoys good mental stimulation, good Role Play and willing to listen if you have something to say, to confide, to confess or to simply get off your chest. If it makes you feel better, I am willing to listen to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES