Caught by Arielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, you can use whatever finger you want," a laughing Erick answered for Zach.

Zach then wrapped his hand around her finger and said, "Do you feel the sensation of your finger around my hand squeezing tightly around your dick finger?"

Amused by this, Arielle chortled and replied, "He-he, yes."

"Well, that is how a pussy feels, tighter is best of course!" Zach said

"And how does mine feels?"

"Amazingly tight babe, if I was not super concentrated all the time, I would be shooting cum up your snatch in seconds," Erick jumping in the conversation answered.

"Do you think Zach could feel the inside of your pussy?" Erick asked

Not expecting this but pleased by Erick's request Zach winked at Erick.

"Ah, sure, I mean maybe, err... I really want to know, how does an asshole feel?"

Zach loosened the grip he had on Arielle's finger, and made a small doughnut shape with his thumb and index finger.

"Pretend this is an anal ring," he said.

"You mean to say a sphincter," Erick said.

"Yes, Dr. Erick, A sphincter!" Zach replied sarcastically.

Pretending to fuck Arielle's finger with his faux asshole, "and this is how ass fucking feels," he said.

"Do you feel how the sphincter tightly wraps your finger and gives you pleasure as your finger slides in and out of the tight hole I am making?" Zach explained to Arielle.

"Strangely, I totally understand what you mean and the difference between both penetrations!" Arielle said excitingly while laughing. "Guys, when I walked in I was so mad, now, I am so intrigued, I have like a million questions for you two," Arielle continued.

"How about a shower first?" Erick blurted out.

"OOOH, yes, yes, yes," Arielle answered while clapping her hands, and bolted out of the bed in direction of the shower, leaving Erick and Zach staring at each other.

"You little shit you always want to get wet with me," Zach told Erick

"You know me, I just love warm water on my head when I give you head!"

"Hey, are you two coming or what?" Arielle asked, screaming from the bathroom.

"I love this girl, she is so spunky!" Zach told Erick

"Wait until you actually fuck her!" Erick replied, sending Zach's dick immediately pointing north.

When Zach and Erick stepped into the bathroom Arielle was already enjoying the hot shower.

In the small shower stall, standing next to Arielle, at 5feet 8inches, Zach was slightly taller than her. Which, in Zach's mind, was great as their bodies almost fully naturally aligned with each other. His erect dick was teasing her pubic area which embarrassed Zach a little.

"Sorry about that Arielle," Zach said

"Don't be, I am flattered!"

"Time to go to work," Erick told to the two of them as he kneeled down in front of Zach engulfing his dick in his mouth.

"How is he at this?" Arielle asked Zach

"If you are asking me, if Erick gives good head, than, let me tell you this, he is one of the best!" Zach clarified for Arielle pausing every few words due to Erick's talented tongue.

"Does it make you horny to see your boyfriend with a dick in his mouth?"

"This is all still very new to me," Arielle said, "So far, I am surprised by how much I am enjoying this. My pussy is already wet again."

Listening to Zach and Arielle talking to each other about himself drove Erick wild with lust. He was alternating between deep throating Zach and tongue fucking Arielle cunt.

Erick had both of his lover's private parts at his disposal. He was pulping their butt cheeks each with one hand and inserted 2 fingers inside of Arielle. He then used her juices to wet the entrance of Zach's ass hole and his major finger. After a little while of careful lubricating and sucking Zach, Erick was finger fucking both of his lovers.

Zach and Arielle where staring at each other lustfully desiring each other. Zach ran his hands on Arielle's face, caressing her with the back of his fingers, he then dared to kiss her. Kissing is so intimate, while he usually had no issues fucking strangers, kissing them was another story.

This girl however was special, not exactly a stranger to him, after all, she was his fuck buddy's girlfriend, the woman he knew would one day be his friend's wife. Through Erick's conversations, he knew of her he had even tasted her before on Erick's dick and smelled her perfume on Erick's skin. He had an advantage in the way how Erick had once described to him how she liked to be kissed. She liked to have her face held while she was being kissed and she also liked to have her lips kissed individually as a tease before both lips would meet. She also liked the feeling of lips rubbing against her cheeks and all over her face.

Arielle was enjoying Zach and forgot it wasn't Erick's lips that were on her.

Opening her eyes to Erick's bobbing on Zach's throbbing cock, she decided to join him and help him make their lover cum. Zach's dick was sandwiched in between Erick an Arielle's lips as Zach was pumping them. Arielle then grabbed Zach's dick and stroked it then replaced her hands with her mouth for some spit lube. Erick took Zach's balls alternatively in his mouth.

Zach could not hold on any longer, he felt the tingling he always does when he is about to come. Arielle continued stroking his dick this time with the help of Erick's expert hands. In some strange form of weird intimacy, they were both helping each other masturbate Zach. It wasn't much longer before Zach sent cum all over Erick and Arielle's tight grip as both of them where kissing each other. Looking at them kissing, Zach was happy for his buddy and for his new friend, Arielle, he had heard so much of. He stepped out of the shower to give them some privacy and to dry himself off. It was now past 3am, surely, Zach surmised, they need time together to process the events that just happened.

Zach quietly got dressed and left the 2 of them for some alone time. Zach closed Erick's apartment door, sad to leave his lovers but fulfilled by the passions that just transpired. His stomach growling, Zach realized he is a little hungry.

At this time, he knew his friend Nick would probably be at his pastry shop baking for the day. He would probably regret it as Nick would have him baking, but, Nick was also one his oldest friend whom he valued his council. It was 4am when Zach parked his car on the curb of "Le Petit Nicholas" (The little Nicholas) pastry shop. Before knocking on the door of the small establishment Zach texted Erick:

'I had the best night EVER; I hope it has not made things too weird between you and Arielle. She is a beautiful woman, I really hope both of you can withstand all of this now that it is out in the open.'

He wanted to end the text with an 'I love you man', but decided to erase the digital characters instead and replaced it with an Erick in brackets signifying a virtual hug:

(((Erick)))

******************

12