Caught By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of Rick ramming that long, powerful cock deep into his mother's welcoming, wet pussy was more than she could avoid. It kept running through her mind again and again until the throbbing in her clit caused her breath to go ragged. It was all she could do to keep from shoving her hand into her son's briefs and taking hold of his cock without anything between his hot flesh and the firm grip of her hand. If her husband could sneak out of their bed to fuck their daughter like some kind of little blonde porn starlet, then why shouldn't Shana be just as free to fuck their son?

But then Rick stirred awake and brought his mother crashing back to reality.

"Mmmm, Mom? What are you doing here?" Rick moaned, still barely conscious.

Shana carefully pulled her hand away from his cock, as disappointing as that was. Rick either didn't notice that his mother had been touching his meat or else he chose to ignore it. Shana decided to pretend it never happened.

"Hope you don't mind me in your bed, sweetie."

Rick yawned and looked at her through sleepy eyes. "Of course not, Mom. It's...a little weird but really nice."

"Mhmm, yes it's really nice," she said, thinking it was the best she'd felt in a long time.

"Don't get me wrong, Mom, I'm glad you're here, but why aren't you in your own room? Did Dad go out or something?"

"Something like that," she replied, her voice turning to ice.

"Oh geeze, did you guys have another fight?"

"Not yet."

Rick was wider awake now. He leaned up on his elbow and looked at his mother, seemingly unaware of the huge, visible bulge in the front of his briefs.

"What's wrong, Mom? I can tell something's really bothering you."

Shana was deeply touched by the tone of concern in her son's voice. Sometimes it seemed as if Rick was the only one who ever spoke that way to her anymore. At the same time, the rippling hard bulge of his hard cock showed no sign of dwindling, and his mother found herself increasingly powerless to ignore it. Especially after getting to know the feel of that steely shaft under her fingers.

"It's nothing you have to worry about," she said, sidestepping the awkwardness of explaining what she'd just seen before slipping into his bed.

"If it's bothering you as much as I think it is then it's definitely something I need to worry about. There's no one as important to me as you, Mom," Rick pressed on.

Shana sighed and felt her heart melt a little. If only she was that important to her own husband.

"Oh baby, I love you so much," she said, throwing her arm across his naked upper body and sliding her thigh up higher, just grazing the warm set of balls trapped inside his briefs.

"I love you, too, Mom."

"Always, baby?"

"Always."

Shana sighed again, more deeply than ever, knowing she was pushing her full tits into the side of her son's body. A sneaky glance at the front of his briefs revealed that his hard on had only subsided part way. She felt relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"So Mom," Rick began haltingly, "does whatever's bothering you have anything to do with Dad and Lauren?"

His mother's heart nearly stopped and she stared into her son's face. Rick was looking back at her with loving concern. His expression gave her comfort, but at the same a large part of her was starting to panic. Did her son already know what was going on between his father and sister? And if he did, why hadn't he told her about it? That would most definitely qualify as something she would need to know. But as the initial shock of her son's question settled in, Shana still wasn't sure how much Rick knew. It was true that Lauren and her father's behavior toward each other had been changing over recent months. Sometimes it bordered on inappropriate, but making the leap from that to assuming they were having hot, incestuous sex while the rest of the family was sleeping under the same roof was more than she could make. At least until she saw it with her own eyes.

Shana thought it best to be cautious about saying too much.

"What do you mean?" she asked her son carefully. "Are you aware of anything out of the ordinary?"

Rick let out a loud sigh and squeezed closer to his mother, who was already draped over his body as closely as she could get from the side.

"So, um, I guess you figured out what they've been up to," he said.

Obviously, he knew. His mother was now convinced he knew everything. She wanted to be angry with him for not saying anything to her, but she had always had a strange inability to ever feel truly angry with him. And now, it felt like he was the last person in her family who was on her side. She started sobbing.

"I didn't just figure it out," she bawled. "I saw them. I saw them...doing it!"

"Ohhh, Mom," Rick said in a soothing tone, slipping his arms around her to hold and comfort her. "That's not the right way to find out. I thought you probably had it figured it out by now. I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way."

"Is there supposed to be an easy way?"

Rick didn't bother trying to reply. He just pulled his mother in for a tight hug, forcing her lush tits to squash against his body while her legs moved over his mostly relaxed cock through his briefs. In the midst of it all, Shana couldn't keep the recent memory of her son's luscious hard on out of her mind. She must be going insane. She'd just found her husband fucking their daughter, and now their son's cock was as much on her mind as anything else. What kind of family did that make them? What kind of wife and mother did it make her?

"How long have you known?" she asked.

"A few weeks, I guess. I think they started the night of Lauren's birthday party."

"Hmm, that makes sense. He was practically fondling her like a little whore. And right in front of everyone too. She just kept giggling like some kind of bimbo slut."

"I know it's tough, Mom, but Lauren's not a whore."

Shana sobbed some more. She didn't like calling her daughter names even despite what she'd seen. Still, there obviously was something terribly wrong with a girl who would spread her legs for her own father and spew such filth out of her mouth while the man pounded her barely adult pussy with his middle aged cock.

"Aren't you disgusted?" the blonde asked, ignoring the cloying trickle of moisture in her pussy. "Even just a little?"

"Honestly, Mom, no. I think they should've told you, but I'm not disgusted. It's actually kind of...I dunno...kind of hot, to be honest."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you just said that." Even as she spoke, Shana felt her son's cock beginning to stir with new life under her smooth, warm thigh. "It's incest. Pure and simple. It's the absolute worst thing anyone can do."

"Is that what you were thinking earlier when you were feeling my cock?"

"Oh. Fuck. Ummmm, you were awake?"

"I was definitely awake for that."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I was afraid you'd stop."

Shana's breath caught in her throat. Not only was she caught off guard to know her son had only been pretending to sleep, but that he also that he was doing it because he liked the way his mother had been touching his massively aroused cock. The beautiful blonde's smoothly waxed pussy clenched around the annoying emptiness of her motherly core.

"You mean you liked having your own mother touch your cock?" she asked. The words just went out of her mouth without any thought for the consequences.

"It was only about a thousand times better than in my fantasies," Rick said.

"Fantasies? Seriously?"

"Oh my god, Mom, yes. Like forever."

Shana was shocked yet again, but this time it came along with a rush of butterflies in her stomach. She could feel Rick's cock surging back to life against her leg. She was dying to touch it again but couldn't bring herself to do it while he was looking her right in the eye.

"What is happening to this family?" she asked herself, though she said it out loud. "Until tonight I thought we were so normal."

"We are normal, Mom. It's totally normal for a guy like me to want a woman as hot and beautiful as you are. Did you ever notice how the girls I go out with all look like you?"

Now that Shana was presented with the fact she saw how true it was. One thing she also knew was that Rick never had trouble finding pretty blonde girls willing to date him, although it had been a while since he was dating anyone. Now, his mother couldn't help smiling over the notion that she was the one he had to be thinking about when he was with those other girls. She gave in to the pleasure of knowing she was more important to him than they were, that he loved her more. Was it even possible he thought she was sexier, too? The throbbing stalk trapped in his briefs made her think so, as crazy as it was to admit it.

"So," she purred dreamily, slipping her hand back onto the raging bulge in his briefs, "you like your mommy more than those young little airheads?"

Rick smiled and turned onto his side. Shana kept her leg up over his hip now and she felt a rush of breath leave her body when the bulge of his cock touched the front of her panties. He boldly placed his hand on his mother's hip, but then let it slip around and over the cheek of her ass.

"You have to even ask that?" he replied. "There's no comparison, Mom. Although...the last girl I was with was practically a carbon copy of you. I really loved her too."

Shana could barely bring herself to speak. She was in danger of feeling everything she'd been so disgusted with her husband and daughter over.

"Then why are you talking about her in the past tense?" she brought herself to ask. "Did the two of you break up?"

"Yes and no. I mean, we still have a very close relationship. We're just not fucking each other anymore."

Shana couldn't hold back a sly smile when she thought of her son fucking. She could easily imagine his young, muscular body lunging between the wide open thighs of some willing young girl, making her moan and beg for every inch of his glorious cock as she could get. Her pussy was hot and seeping moisture into the gusset of her panties as she imagined herself being that lucky girl.

"I'm sorry, baby," his mother said, not feeling sorry at all. "Do you want to tell Mommy what happened?"

"It was simple," Rick replied, squeezing his mother's firm ass. "We admitted we love each other, but we're just not 'in love'."

Shana loved being able to have such an intimate talk with her son. Considering everything else she'd experienced that night, so much about her life was feeling different and she indulged herself the wicked pleasure of putting her hand back on the bulge his cock was making in his briefs.

"And what girl in her right mind could give up a beautiful thing like this?" she asked coyly, giving her son's shaft a meaningful squeeze.

Rick smiled but hesitated. He was thinking about whether to answer, but when his mother started gently stroking his swollen cock through his briefs he was ready to tell her anything. For her part, Shana was dying with curiosity to know who her son had been fucking that bore such a close resemblance to her.

"Lauren," he finally said quietly.

Shana gasped in surprise. Her hand stopped moving but she didn't take it away from his cock.

"Darling," she began carefully. "Are you trying to tell me you fucked your own sister?"

Rick pushed off his briefs, working them down his legs as carefully as he could so he didn't have to change his position. Once he had them off, he took his mother's hand in his and placed it back on his fully naked, fully exposed cock. Shana whimpered softly at the delirious shock of touching her son's solidly swollen man flesh.

"Yes, Mom. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Lauren had this cock as much as she wanted for a couple of months. You know we've always been close. So when she finally admitted it's Dad that she's really in love with, I admitted to her that I'm really in love with someone else."

Shana was stunned. Her heart was pounding yet her hand was moving up and down Rick's impressive cock as if it had a mind of its own. She was trying to form the question she was pretty sure she already knew the answer to, but Rick saved her the trouble.

"It's you, Mom. You're the one I've always really wanted. Just like Lauren wants Dad."

While Shana did her best to convey a sense of shock on the surface, deep down she wasn't surprised. She'd always been aware of her son's affection being much more intense than a normal son's for his mother. So much was falling into place. And only now did she realize she was grasping the shaft of her son's cock, and it was hard and enormous as she stroked him. Knowing that her husband, Ben, wasn't carrying that much meat, she had a hard time understanding how Lauren could give up her brother for her father. Then again, not everything was about the size of a man's cock.

Rick pushed his hand under his mother's top and started fondling her braless tit. Her nipples were already hard as tiny rocks, and his big, strong hand felt amazing.

"My god," Shana sighed. "What's happening to this family? When did my family turn into a group of incest freaks? Is my own daughter really such a slut?"

"I'd hardly call Lauren a slut, Mom. She's only been fucked by two men, both of whom love her more than anyone else."

Shana didn't want to see the logic in what her son was telling her. But she didn't want to let go of his luscious cock any more than she wanted him to let go of her sensitive tits.

"Did you really give up Lauren because of me?"

Rick admitted he had.

"But she's...so much younger. And so...so...hot," his mother said.

"Yes, she's incredibly hot. And who is she almost a carbon copy of, Mom? You, that's who."

Before Shana had a chance to reply, Rick started pulling up on her top. As if on automatic pilot, she moved to let him pull it off, revealing her full, gloriously naked tits. He then pulled off her panties and revealed the recently waxed pussy that was every bit as bald and smooth as her daughter's. The next thing she knew, her own son was kissing her, pushing his tongue forcefully into her mouth. Her own tongue swirled around it as she felt his fingers push between her thighs and begin to stroke her wet slit.

Feeling her son's fingers touching her pussy barely felt real. It didn't matter that she already had his hot and ready cock in her hand. It had been too long since she'd felt a man's long, thick fingers stroking her neglected sex lips, and after all the horrible thoughts she had about Ben and Lauren, the way Rick was now stroking her pussy and kissing her like she was his property just felt so right. And whatever desires she had left to feel her husband's cock back inside her body again were rapidly disappearing.

The more eager and forceful her son's fingers became as he rubbed and stroked at his mother's dripping pussy, the deeper Shana's moans grew even as they were muffled by the swirling invasion of Rick's tongue in her mouth. She was shocked and yet so excited to feel two of his fingers slipping into her honey coated mother hole. His fingers were so much thicker than her own, and he was spreading her channel in a way she hadn't felt in far too long. The tips of his fingers found her G spot almost immediately, and she rocked her hips eagerly against the practiced stroke of his fingers.

Shana nearly forgot she was still stroking at Rick's cock shaft until he began to feel even thicker, and then his warm, viscous precum started oozing all over her tightly clenched hand. She was disappointed at first when he released her mouth from the deep, hard grip of his kiss, but then he was nibbling his way down along her neck until lips and tongue found her bare, upthrust tits.

"Ohhh, Mom, you have the most amazing tits I've ever seen," he groaned as he continued to finger her sheath. At the same time, he made love with his mouth to each of her big, heavy tits, kissing each mound thoroughly before trapping her throbbing nipples into the hot, wet suck of his talented mouth.

Between the steady stroke of Rick's fingers inside his mother's pussy and his avid attention to her succulent tits, Shana felt the wave of pleasure beginning to form. It built faster than she could prepare herself for the explosion and she cried out much louder than she realized as the eruption of joy rippled through her excited body. She hadn't cum so hard in ages, and she could barely catch her breath again while Rick began kissing his mother's body, his lips gradually zeroing in on her pussy.

Shana just stared in awe as her beautifully naked son finally repositioned himself between her legs, pushing her thighs far apart when he leaned down close and ran his tongue along her sodden slit. She gasped and then moaned deeply while he lapped hungrily at the slick petals of her fuckhole. He was rubbing his thumb back and forth across her swollen clit as he started shoving his tongue deeply into her hole.

While Shana felt her body melt into her son's bed, reacting to the illicit pleasures he was bringing her, she couldn't help thinking about the way she reacted to finding her husband in bed with their daughter. With Rick's tongue hungrily lapping and probing in and around his mother's pussy, she knew the only reason she was in this position now was because of her accidental discovery. Would this be happening if she hadn't found her husband balls deep in their horny daughter? Or what would she have thought if she'd had sex with her son before she saw them? Maybe she'd actually feel relieved.

As she brought her hands to her aching tits, Shana twisted and pulled at her sensitive nipples while Rick switched roles with his hand and mouth, fingering her hole while he drew the solid little nub of her clit between his lips and started sucking.

"I can't believe Lauren gave you up for your father," she moaned as she felt the building force of another climax pulsing through her core.

Rick lifted his head just long enough to say he was glad she did. "I love my sister, Mom, but you're the one I've always wanted."

He went back to sucking and licking his mother's clit, finger-stroking her creamy hole until the next climax came over the neglected blonde in a breathtaking wave. The only orgasm in recent memory that came close to the one she just had was the one she had just ten or fifteen minutes before. Her talented, handsome son had rendered her breathless as she watched him rise up over her with his imposing erection swaggering outward from his crotch.

"We're gonna fuck now, Mom," he announced calmly, gripping his long, thick shaft and stroking the wet dome of his shaft up and down her slick pussy lips. "I know why you came to me tonight. And that's how I know you need this just as much as I do. I don't want to go another day without having you as my lover."

"Rick, Rick," she protested weakly, "but I'm your mother." Yet still, her son pressed the tip of his fat cock into her slippery hole with a deep groan. Instead of being discouraged by her weak protest, he only seemed more determined to bury his throbbing man flesh into her churning, wet core. He pressed deeper, gradually sinking inch after rigid inch of his glorious rod into her body. "Oh. My. Fucking. God," his mother cried out at the feeling of being filled by so much hot, young cock.

By the time he was fully embedded in his mother's hot snatch, Shana knew he was right. She needed this even more than either of them knew. Her son's cock fit the inner sheath of her aching body too perfectly. He belonged inside his mother's pussy. Maybe, she thought, it was the same for Ben and Lauren. Maybe it was against the laws of society but not against the laws of nature. Why else would any cock and pussy be so perfectly made to fit together?

Then Rick started pulling and pushing his pole in and out of her slick sleeve and there was nothing else in her mind but the delirium-inducing stroke of his magnificent flesh. As her eyes drifted up to his face, she found Rick staring down at the glistening fusion of their bodies with rapt fascination, as if he'd never seen his swollen cock pumping back and forth in a woman's wet pussy before. But this was obviously far from his first time. She now knew he'd already fucked Lauren, but the rhythmic swivel of hips as he held himself upright on his muscular arms was clearly a well practiced dance on his part. Of course a hung, gorgeous man like her son would be experienced with lot of girls. It only made sense, and it only made her proud as his loving mother. But it also made her blood sizzle with heat to know she was his final choice above any others.