Caught By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was grunting hard with every thrust, and his mother's pussy had never felt so beautifully full. She wrapped her legs around his lunging body and gave herself over to her body's need to grind her pussy up to his thrusting cock. She even kept up with his steadily growing force and speed as he fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. This was so right. So good. And the fact that it was so wrong only made it that much better.

"Baby, baby," she gasped. "Ohhh, that cock is so good. So good! So fucking good!"

Rick responded by kissing her and increasing the force of his thrusts even more. His baby-juice laden balls squished against her exposed asshole with every noisy pump. She was so wet her cream was dribbling down from her hole and coating the tight bud of her rimhole. Savoring every loving thrust of her son's cock, Shana felt the heat of yet another orgasm quickly gathering force in her loins. Then she was suddenly riding the crest, feeling her body shiver with ecstasy while Rick sucked her nipples and pounded her sloshing hole even harder and deeper.

Before she had a chance to recover from cumming like never before, Rick was pulling his cock out of her pussy and guiding her to roll over. She knew what he was after, and she was ready to give him anything he wanted. Turning over, she leaned forward with her face close to the mattress while lifting her ass in the air and setting her knees as far apart as she could.

Rick leaned in and ran his tongue up her pussy and over her asshole several times. Shana fought the urge to scream when she felt her son's boldly nasty tongue slither and slurp at her asshole. The feeling was indescribable, and it was something no man had ever dared give her before. She was delirious when she felt him kneeling upright and plunging his rock solid shaft back inside her sheath. He gave her naked ass a sharp swat and then started fucking her again, clasping the firmly rounded sphere in each of his hands.

Now her son's cock was scraping wetly across her G spot as he fucked her. The sounds of his grunts and moans were an aphrodisiac, driving her arousal higher than she ever imagined possible.

"Mom, ohhh Mom, fuck," Rick started gasping and huffing. His mother could tell he was driving so hard he was close to losing control. "Ohhh fuck, that pussy feels so good! I can't believe you're really mine now!" Then he slapped her ass once again as if to punctuate his outburst.

"Fuck it, baby. Fuck Mommy's hot cunt just as hard as you can. Give Mommy all that hot, juicy cum," Shana wailed.

Within a few more minutes of hard, steady cock thrusting, Rick gave his mother just what she was asking for. Yet another orgasm rocked her body, causing her pussy to clench around Rick's cock so tight he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ah, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhh fuck, Mom, I'm cumming!" he growled.

Shana was trying to tell him the same thing, that he was driving her to yet another indescribable explosion of pleasure and joy, but it was impossible to form words. The beautiful blonde had the longest and most powerful orgasm of the night, and probably of her entire life. It was only better with Rick cumming at the same time, filling her maternal cavern with warm jets of forbidden man cream.

The next fifteen minutes, both mother and son lay in Rick's bed holding each other and catching their breath. Shana couldn't seem to rationalize everything she'd been through all in the course of one night, going from the most insane shock to the most intense pleasure and happiness of her life. The logical half of her mind believed she should beat a retreat to be alone and sort through the confusing events of this life-changing night. Yet her emotional side couldn't imagine being anywhere but in her beautiful son's warm, powerful arms, being held and loved and kept safe in the aftermath of their mind-blowing fuck. In the end, the emotional side easily won the battle.

It was already into the wee hours of the morning as Rick kissed his mother repeatedly, telling her how much he loved her and how long he'd been dreaming of this very night. Shana kissed him back and snuggled into the warmth of his big, naked body. She wasn't even aware it was happening when sleep finally overtook her.

III

Shana woke up late the next morning, disappointed to find herself alone in her son's bed. She could still feel the delightful soreness in her pussy from the championship level fuck Rick had given her just a few short hours before. She found the crop top and boy shorts panties she'd been wearing the night before strewn across Rick's bedroom floor. It was all she had to slip into for now.

Ben was probably awake already, so at least she could retreat to their bedroom and be alone for a little while. There was so much going through her mind. She even still felt a little pent-up anger with her husband for cheating on her with their daughter. Having fucked their son without a shred of remorse did put things in a new perspective, but she probably never would have ended up in Rick's bed if she hadn't discovered Ben fucking Lauren. At this point, she didn't know whether to slap him or thank him.

As she padded along the hallway toward her bedroom, Shana realized their entire family was now involved in incest. Her husband with their daughter, she with their son. How could such a thing ever happen to what she'd always thought was a normal family? It was the greatest secret of all, and nothing any of them could ever share with anyone who knew them. But the delightfully sore feeling between her thighs reminded her of the amazing love she had felt for her son. And from him. No one could understand anything so deep and intense without experiencing it for themselves.

Before reaching her bedroom, Shana caught the sound of voices coming from downstairs in the kitchen. As she stopped to listen, she could tell all three of the others were there. She couldn't tell what they were saying, but the tone of each voice was unmistakable. She decided to go downstairs, almost forgetting she was wearing nothing but panties and a top that let the dark circles of her areolas show through. It seemed silly to be worried about modesty now, but old habits were hard to break. At the same time, despite all the confusion and misgivings, Shana felt happier than she could remember.

As she quietly padded down the steps toward the living room, it felt like one of those momentous days, as if it could've been the day of someone's wedding or graduation. For that matter, it hadn't been all that long since Lauren's graduation from high school, an event the girl barely made it to since anything academic had never been her forte. Her mother actually felt a bizarre sense of amusement to think that what she saw the girl doing with her father the night before was what her daughter was really meant for. And when she thought of that well fucked feeling between her own legs, the phrase 'like mother, like daughter' kept playing in her mind and making her smile.

So much felt different now that Shana almost felt like she'd traveled a million miles since the night before and this morning. As she drew closer to the kitchen doorway, she was practically tip-toeing to be quiet, feeling a strong urge to eaves drop on what the rest of her family were talking about in such muted but excited voices. Lurking silently near the doorway into the kitchen, Shana could hear what the rest of her family were saying.

"I'm proud of you, son," Ben was saying. "It sounds like you really gave your mother just what she needed."

Then there was the sound of Lauren giggling in a very naughty tone. "I can't believe you finally fucked Mommy," the youngest member of the family snickered devilishly. "She's so hot. I bet she made you cum really good. Did she make you cum as good as I used to?"

Rick chuckled softly but he didn't answer his sister's question. "I don't know why you're so surprised, sis. I mean, you've already been fucking Dad for like three months."

"I know, right?" she said. "What took you so long?"

"Now, now, Lauren," Ben broke in. "Don't tease your brother so badly. You know as well as anyone in the family that these things take time."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm not teasing, really. I'm just really happy for Mom and Rick. Now they can have what we have and everybody's gonna be so happy."

"That's my sweet little girl," her father praised her.

Shana could hear the girl utter an audible cooing sound over her daddy's praise. Everything was obviously out in the open now, and somehow, the matriarch of the family wasn't surprised. The only thing that really surprised her was how she could have missed what was going on under her own roof for so long. Had Ben been fucking their daughter for three entire months without her figuring it out? Clearly, he had been.

At this point, Shana was feeling more disappointed in herself than anything else. Her marriage was a complete failure, tempered by the fact that she now had the most special love of her life with her own son. She started feeling foolish as she thought over the number of times in the past three months that she'd been aching and pining to feel the thrusting love of her husband's hard cock. If she'd known, maybe she would have landed in bed with Rick that much sooner.

There wasn't much sense in looking back now. What was done was done, and nothing could change the fact that the once blissfully passionate couple were now both actively involved in sexual affairs with their own kids. It was deliciously loving, and yet now Shana was able to feel excitement over the sheer wickedness of it all. The gusset of her panties was becoming moist all over again.

"Your mother's a good woman, Rick," Ben continued in his gravelly, paternal tone. "She deserves the kind of love I know only you can give her. I just hope she'll understand how it's the same way for your sister and me."

"She might need a little time to adjust," Rick replied. "But I think she'll understand."

"Understand what?" Shana said, stepping into the kitchen and pretending she hadn't heard the other part of their conversation.

Everyone looked up in surprise when the older blonde walked in. Ben and Rick were both sitting at the kitchen table in nothing but boxer briefs, while Lauren sat on her father's lap in nothing but a short robe that was hanging open in front. Ben's hand suddenly pulled away from the large, firm, eighteen year old tits he'd been fondling as they talked. As much as Shana was adjusting to their new reality logically, she couldn't help feeling a pang of jealousy. Why couldn't she and Ben have talked out their differences like they used to do in the past?

"Mom! Good morning!" Rick cried, jumping up to give his barely dressed mother a firm hug and the most inappropriate kiss, especially for a son kissing his mother right in front of his father and baby sister.

Shana kissed her son back eagerly and deeply, making sure her husband could see their tongues swirling together between their hungry lips. She also noticed Rick's cock was hard and swollen in his briefs. Considering the way his little sister's tits and pussy were practically hanging out of her scant robe she wasn't surprised. He also must have been watching his father fondle the girl's overly developed melons before she came in. The girl might be in love with Daddy, but she certainly looked excited about teasing her big brother.

Shana made a point of rubbing her hand over the bulge in the front of Rick's briefs, making sure that her daughter and husband could see the gesture. She might be the last one to know of the kinky behavior going on in her own home, but she wasn't about to let herself look like a deer caught in the headlights. Besides, if her husband and daughter were going to flaunt their relationship in front of the rest of the family, why shouldn't she and Rick?

There were a lot of nervous grins around the breakfast table, and Lauren couldn't suppress more giggles when she looked at the bulging hard on in her brother's briefs when he sat back down. But then when her mother made direct eye contact with her, the younger girl suddenly turned shy and looked down. Shana smiled to herself over the little victory, even though she knew her daughter was surely sitting directly on top of her father's hard, throbbing dick.

Shana poured herself a cup of coffee and sat at the table, resisting a strong urge to sit on Rick's lap and feel that huge boner rubbing against her barely covered ass. Under the circumstances, she thought it was important for the family to have a talk about all the changes going on, but she didn't let that keep her from reaching between her son's legs and stroking his fat stalk through his briefs. He leaned back in his chair and sighed with pleasure, letting his father and sister know how good his mother was making him feel. She felt even closer to her son, proud of the way he wasn't ashamed of showing the other members of the family how important she was to him.

Lauren and Ben were both grinning at the way Shana was openly touching Rick's cock, even though there was still a lot of guilt in their expressions. They were the ones who'd started all of this, after all, and it wasn't because they'd been honest about what was going on between them. No. They'd gotten caught.

"It seems we all have quite a bit to catch up on," Shana said in a no-nonsense tone, even though she kept her hand in slow, lazy motion along Rick's cock. His young manhood felt so ripe and hard it was making it hard for his mother to concentrate on what she wanted to say.

"You're not mad, are you, Mom?" Lauren asked. Even though she was such a daddy's girl she still didn't like displeasing her mother, though obviously not enough to keep her from fucking her father.

"Do I look mad, sweetie?" her mother replied.

"Mmmm, not really, I guess. Just kind of serious, even though you can't keep your hand off Ricky," she added with a giggle.

Shana couldn't help sharing a naughty giggle with her daughter. Lauren had such a naughty kind of innocence about her that it was hard to stay mad at her for very long. Her mother loved her. She was the baby of the family, of course, but there was a part of Shana that saw her as the younger woman who stole her husband.

"I have to admit I didn't know what to think at first." Shana kept the truth of her intense, first reaction to herself. "But you obviously know that your brother and I had a serious...talk."

Lauren giggled and her father's hand slipped back onto one of her boobs half exposed by the parting of her robe.

"Honey," Ben began, calling his wife by the endearing name he'd used for years out of habit. "I'm happy to see you're taking the right step with Rick. We never wanted to hurt you, or deceive you, but we couldn't help the way things worked out."

"I understand, and now that everything is out in the open, it seems we all have what we've always really wanted and no one has to sneak around anymore." She cast a quick but meaningful look at her husband, but then she smiled and cast a loving glance at the big, hard shaft under her hand.

"Mom? Don't you think it's really cool that both of us have fucked Dad and Ricky and they fucked both us too?" Lauren said enthusiastically, making her father look even guiltier.

Shana didn't miss the way Lauren was gently grinding her ass into her father's lap. The young, blonde minx must have been driving him crazy.

"I guess it is, sweetie," Shana reluctantly agreed with her daughter. "But your father and I really need to have a talk just between ourselves."

"Sure, honey, anytime you want," Ben said with a slight groan as he squeezed Lauren's boob flesh. Her soft, young orb was overflowing his large hand.

"Well, whenever you can pry your hands off our daughter's tits," Shana said.

There was an awkward moment of silence, and the look on Ben's face was guiltier than ever. Then Lauren started giggling, which soon turned into peals of hysterical laughter. Everyone else started laughing along with her. Shana noticed her husband never stopped fondling their daughter's perky melons the entire time.

"How about after breakfast we go out for a ride? Just the two of us," Ben suggested when the laughter died down.

"That would be fine," his wife said. Shana then looked hungrily at her son, whose cock was raging with stiffness under her patient hand. As Rick looked back at her, the love and desire in his face told her everything was going to be just fine. She felt her nipples swell with excitement as she remembered she was actually fondling his cock right in front of his father and sister. It made her love him even more as she realized if it hadn't been for him she would've been in a much different state of mind that morning.

It was Lauren who finally couldn't help herself any more. She was obviously very happy not to have to hide anything from her mother now, and she was gradually increasing the little gyrations of her ass on her father's lap. If anything, the girl seemed to enjoy the fact that her mother and brother were watching her tease the man who'd conceived her. Her mother couldn't help admiring her sexy audacity. It reminded Shana of herself at the same age. But now, with her hand on Rick's cock in front of her husband and daughter, the still hot blonde mother felt like she was reclaiming something that had been cut off from her for years.

Ben couldn't help muttering a soft groan. Shana knew her husband well, and she could tell he didn't mean to be getting so turned on by their daughter in front of his wife, but he couldn't help it, either. No more than Rick could help the throbbing of that huge, young cock under his mother's stroking hand.

With a coy smile, Shana slipped her hand up inside the leg of Rick's boxer briefs and curled her hand around his ready shaft. Rick groaned louder than his father, and the others were looking on in amazement as they watched Shana's hand moving along his thick shaft, only covered by the tautly stretched fabric. Lauren was probably the most fascinated of all, though her father was most definitely amazed by the sight of his wife stroking their son under his briefs. But now the younger blonde's robe was hanging completely open, leaving the full orbs of her tits completely exposed. Her father was now holding her by her hips while she openly rubbed her ass along his excited cock.

With Rick's virile, young cock in her hand, Shana had a completely different reaction to the overly intimate sight of her husband and daughter. She just felt even more aroused knowing the younger girl was making her father's organ throb for her forbidden pussy. To Shana, they were just as twisted and perverse as she'd first thought the night before when she discovered them, but instead of being shocked she thought it was incredibly hot. She was beginning to love the idea that she herself was just as twisted and perverse as they were. Even more, she was enraptured by the fact that love and desire she shared with her son was not only an act of ultimate affection, but one of purely forbidden sin.

Shana's pussy was beginning to soak a wet slick of maternal fuck honey into her panties. She suddenly pulled her hand out of Rick's briefs and stood up, pulling off her top nearly in the same motion.

"You have nice tits, Mommy," Lauren said with a giggle. "They're so big."

"They're practically the same as yours, sweetheart," her mother replied, hefting the big, round orbs with her hands.

"Daddy likes pretty blonde girls with big tits," the younger girl replied with another giggle.

"He sure does, doesn't he, darling? And so does your handsome brother."

On that, Shana leaned over and presented her naked tits to her son's face.

"Suck on Mommy's tits, baby," Shana cooed sexily.

Rick made a growling sound low in his throat and cupped his mother's tits in both hands, bringing his mouth to her swollen nipples. He lapped and suckled at the woman's reddened nubs, going back and forth from one to the other. Shana's pussy was growing even wetter and hotter as her son feasted on her tits in front of Ben and Lauren.