Caught By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's so hot," Lauren cooed. "Isn't it hot, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby," Ben replied, pulling the girl's robe off her shoulders and bringing his hands to her big, proud tits once again while she ground steadily down on his cock.

"Mommy's giving you your favorite breakfast, baby. Your father hasn't sucked Mommy's tits in ages, but he has your little sister for that now. Mommy's tits are all for you my precious man."

Shana felt like she was on fire, both physically and mentally. With part of her still feeling angry with Ben, it made her feel strong and desirable to flaunt her relationship with Rick in front of him. Meanwhile, her son's groping hands and teasing lips were sending currents of pleasure straight from her nipples to her quivering, hot pussy.

"Mommy wants breakfast too," the blonde finally said, lowering herself onto her knees in front of Rick's chair. She then pulled his briefs down his legs, exposing his big, swollen dick in front of the whole family. She took his impressive pole in her hand and started stroking him, slowly leaning forward.

"Oh my god, Mommy's gonna suck him off right here," Lauren said in a voice oozing with lust.

"Do you like watching Mommy suck on Ricky's big dick, baby girl?" her father asked.

"Is it bad if I say yes, Daddy?"

Ben chuckled. "Yes, baby. It's very bad."

Shana almost chuckled, too, but she was busy taking Rick's cock deeply into mouth, making the younger man groan with pleasure. She heard Lauren gasp and looked over without taking her son's cock out of her mouth. Ben's briefs were on the floor and their daughter was driving her pussy onto her father's cock as he sat on his chair. She was straddling his hips and facing her mother and brother. Her smooth, bald pussy was brazenly stretched open around the shaft of her father's cock as she rocked her slit up and down his hard flesh.

With the resemblance between mother and daughter, Shana couldn't help thinking that must have been what she herself had looked like while fucking her husband. And then, with the resemblance between father and son being almost as close, Shana also thought that the lewd pairing of father and daughter gave her a close idea of what the mother and son looked like while joined in the most intimate and forbidden union of all.

"Ohhh, Daddy," Lauren cooed, "you feel so hard. You like watching Mommy suck off Ricky, too, don't you?"

Ben just grunted in response and pumped his cock hard and deep into the swirly wet gyrations of his daughter's tight pussy. Shana was fascinated by the sight of her husband's cock slipping in and out of the girl's dripping hole. Yet she was even more aroused knowing that the two of them were watching her proudly make love to her son's fabulous cock. Rick's pole was so hot now. So hard. So fucking delicious. And his mother had him squirming in his chair, groaning and huffing for air as she caressed his shaven balls with one hand and used the other to work over his thick stalk along with her lips.

"Ohhh fuck!" Lauren cried, riding her daddy's cock even faster, causing her heavy, young tits to bounce wildly as she rocked up and down. "I wanna suck cock as good as Mommy!"

Ben grunted even more deeply and reached around to catch his daughter's heavily bouncing tits in each of his hands.

Shana felt a surge of pride and arousal shoot through her all at once. Her pussy was oozing heavily and begging for attention. If it weren't for her audience of two she would've been fingering herself by now, but she didn't want to take her hands away from her son's cock and balls. Not now. Not with dad and daughter watching. She knew Lauren looked up to her enough to make her mother a role model in many ways, but Shana was beside herself with excitement to think of being a sexual role model to her equally hot daughter. With her greater knowledge and experience, she could mold her daughter into the sexual dynamo she herself had been at the same age.

Rick could barely draw breath now that his mother was sucking and stroking his cock like never before. She was going to make the glorious young man explode in her thirsty mouth, and she wanted her husband and daughter to see it all. She wanted Lauren to know her mother still had so much to offer, and for Ben to get a good look at what he'd given up. Yet now she was sucking off her son with a hunger she'd never once shown her husband.

"Mom! Ohhhh, Mom, fuck!" wailed Rick. "I'm gonna...fuck...I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh fuck, ohmygod that's so hot!" cried the young man's little sister. "I'm gonna cum too, Ricky!"

Rick's enormous shaft pulsed wildly within his mother's sucking lips. She felt like she was being transported to another realm as his frothy cum burst into her mouth. As heavy as Rick's load was, Shana knew she could swallow down every spurt with ease, but she let some of his creamy seed spill over onto her lips and down his solid shaft. Meanwhile, his sister was squealing like a little porn starlet while her father grunted hard and deep as he exploded inside her tight, young pussy.

Shana nearly orgasmed too as she watched her husband's cock pulsing his jets of cum up into their mewling daughter's eager pussy. The fact that her son was filling her mouth at the same time made it one of the most intense moments of her life. But if Shana was anything, she was patient. She knew she would have plenty of chances to cum. She had the love of her hot, young son, and she knew he would devote himself to making his mother feel that love as much as she needed him too.

While the other three members of her family recovered from a nearly mutual, three-way orgasm, Shana's pussy was still sodden and hot. But she stood back up proudly, smiling as a thick drabble of her son's cum ran over lip onto her chin. The stunned look on her husband's face was worth every second. She could barely believe the way showing off the result of sucking her son's cock made the ache in her clit even worse.

"Now that was the most delicious breakfast I've had in years," Shana announced.

Her daughter giggled gleefully. Her mother felt pleased to see the look of admiration in the young blonde's pretty eyes. She then reminded Ben about his promise to take a ride so they could talk things over. Not that she had the first clue as to what she was going to say. She supposed she was just hoping her husband could explain how things had gotten to this point. But with the taste of Rick's cum so fresh in her mouth she wasn't about to complain.

IV

Ben waited for his wife to take the first shower. After their first family breakfast under their drastically altered lifestyle, every member of the household was covered with sweat and cum. Lauren and Rick would take turns using the bathroom in the hallway while Ben and Shana shared the bathroom adjacent to their bedroom. And having fucked his daughter twice in the past nine or ten hours, her scent was all over him.

The only thing Ben really felt bad about was the way his wife discovered him with their daughter. It wasn't as if there was much left to their marriage. Not over the past few months anyway. Besides, he loved Lauren so much, and she loved him the way no other woman ever had, including Shana. She looked up to him for so much, and he admired her sweetness and intensely sexual beauty. No one could blame a man for wanting a girl like Lauren, even if she was his daughter. He still loved Shana, but things had simply changed through no one's fault.

On the other hand, Ben couldn't help thinking back on the way Shana had looked stripping down to her soaking wet panties in front of her entire family and then kneeling down on the kitchen floor to suck their son's cock. She was amazing, and he could think of very few things through their whole marriage when she'd gotten him so aroused. The fact that his daughter was riding his cock at the same time had made him cum as hard as he ever had.

Shana came out of the bathroom sooner than expected. She came out naked, with her large, firm tits wobbling enticingly. Her husband looked at her hungrily for the first time in a long time, but Ben realized she had to be very anxious to get away from the kids so they could have their talk. He went in next and showered quickly. He put on a pair of shorts and a short sleeved button-down shirt. When he went downstairs to meet Shana, he found her waiting for him in a daringly short sun dress that left her tits exposed almost to edges of her areolas.

"You look really beautiful," Ben told his wife when they got into the family minivan and drove onto the street.

"Thank you, honey," she said calmly. "You look very nice, too."

With Ben driving, they decided to head out of town to the next city where there was a large park with a duck pond. Pulling into a secluded area of the parking lot, they were able to sit in the car and talk without being disturbed. He shut off the engine, and both husband and wife took off their seatbelts and turned to face each other. Shana brought one leg up on the seat as she sat sideways, bringing the hem of her dress high enough on her thighs to expose the gusset of the turquoise panties she was wearing.

Ben realized it had been a long time since he'd last tried looking under his wife's dress, but she looked especially good. Her legs were as fit and smooth as their daughter's, and the panties hugged and framed her pussy perfectly. As he gazed at his wife's mound, it was impossible to keep from thinking of the fact that their son's cock had been deeply pumping into that slit just the night before. An aching twitch rumbled through the man's cock flesh as he looked at his wife with a completely new feeling of admiration.

When he brought his eyes up to meet Shana's he knew she'd caught him looking. Her expression was proud and defiant, like she was teasing him with something sweet he'd never taste again.

"So ..." he started awkwardly, glancing back at her exposed strip of panties, not caring if he got caught this time.

"Yeah. So," his wife replied, just as awkward.

Shana let her thighs drift a little further apart while she let one of her hands rest on her leg while pushing the hem of her dress just a little bit higher. More of her snug panties were now revealed, and her fingers were resting within an inch or two of her mound. Ben took a deep breath. His wife was actively teasing him, and after what happened in the kitchen earlier he couldn't help looking at her like he was only meeting her for the first time. This version of his wife was someone he'd never seen. Someone hot and arousing. Yet he knew her so well.

Ben knew exactly why his wife wanted to get away from the house so they could talk. It was only natural she'd want some explanations, but all of that seemed to be fading into the background right now. He was still thinking of her prancing topless in the kitchen in front of her whole family, and the way she'd sucked off Rick while she watched their daughter ride his cock.

"How long have you been cheating on me with our daughter?" Shana asked point blank as she raked her fingertips over her panty clad pussy mound.

The combination of the question and gesture gave Ben an intense ache in his cock. He was starting to get hard and his wife could see the bulge forming in his shorts. She was looking at the progress of his cock bulge more than his face, so Ben stopped trying to be subtle about the way he was watching his wife rake her fingers over the gusset of her panties. It wasn't long before the first tell-tale wet spot began to form between Shana's thighs. Ben smiled silently. He and Shana hadn't looked at each other this way in ages. She was just as turned on by their new situation as he was.

"About three months," he finally answered, lightly rubbing his cock through his shorts.

Shana sighed. "Have there been others before Lauren?"

"No, honey. Never. And with Lauren ... well, it didn't really feel like cheating. I mean, she's our daughter."

Shana laughed sarcastically, but didn't stop rubbing the growing wet spot in her panties.

Ben stiffened for a moment. Then he brought it back around to her. "Did it feel like cheating when you let our son fuck you?"

The blonde looked up at her husband's face, looking a little sheepish. "Well, okay. I guess I see your point."

They both laughed briefly, then paid more attention to the way they were each touching themselves.

"You were so hot this morning," Ben told her, his cock beginning to throb as he flashed back on his wife sucking their son's cock at the breakfast table. "I don't know when I've ever seen you like that. You were ... amazing."

Shana actually blushed quickly, something Ben hadn't seen her do in years. He also realized he hadn't paid her a compliment like that in years, either.

"Did you like watching your wife suck your son's cock?" she asked between a couple of deep breaths.

"I've never seen anything so hot," Ben said, nearly groaning. "You were sucking him like a sex goddess. Like his dick was made of sugar."

"Mmm, well ... our son does have a delicious cock," Shana admitted boldly. "And I plan to be sucking it as often as possible from now on."

"Fuck," Ben muttered, giving his fully aroused cock a firm squeeze.

"Too bad you couldn't see us in his bed last," she added. "He fucked me like a young god. Oh, darling, he made me cum the way you used to."

Ben knew Shana was getting herself more and more aroused just from teasing him. He knew part of it was because she was enjoying a little bit of revenge, but he didn't mind in the least. Every moment was making his cock throb harder and harder. She was a whole different woman. At the same time, he couldn't forget the intense look in her eyes when she watched Lauren ride his cock.

"And you liked watching me make Lauren cum all over my cock this morning, too, didn't you, my darling wife?" Ben slowly unzipped his shorts as he spoke.

With her eyes expectantly on her husband's hand as he reached into his shorts, Shana pulled her panties to the side to expose her damp slit. "Fuck, yes, I loved it. I know it sounds so wrong but I did. It was like watching you fuck me twenty years ago. I couldn't believe the way our little girl was milking her daddy's big cock. Don't ask me why but it made me wet like never before."

"Fuck," groaned Ben. He then pulled his fully swollen cock free of his shorts and started stroking as he watched his wife stroke her pussy lips.

"You were so good," she confessed, moaning softly as her fingers played and massaged her wet folds. "I've never seen you like that. The way you were pumping that big dick up inside her tiny little hole."

"I fucked her so hard because it was driving me crazy watching you suck Rick's cock at the same time," Ben said on the verge of being breathless. His hand was pumping faster along his throbbing shaft while Shana slipped two fingers into her hole. "I wanna watch him fuck you, baby. Is that bad?"

Shana moaned at the thought. She pulled in a deep breath of excitement and opened her legs even wider to her stroking husband. "OH fuck, no!" she cried. "I want you to see his big, fat cock pumping deep in this pussy. His mother's pussy. Your wife's pussy. This pussy that used to be yours but now it belongs to our boy."

Ben had never seen his wife get this worked up this fast. Her fingers were sliding in and out of her hole almost as fast as he was pounding his cock with his fist. Her clit was swollen and standing up as if begging to be sucked. As her husband watched her drive herself closer to the edge, he got out of the minivan, carefully covering his cock as he went around to Shana's side of the vehicle and opened her door. Fortunately, there was no one else close enough to see what was going on between them, and the passenger's side was facing a deserted stand of trees.

When Ben opened Shana's door, her panties were already on the floor in front of her seat. She turned around to face him with her thighs open and her dress pulled up around her hips. Her husband ran his hand up her smooth, bare thigh to her equally smooth pussy and fingered her aroused sex lips for the first time in ages. Just knowing his fingers were slipping over the very same hole his son had been fucking only the night before made Ben's cock ragingly hard.

Shana moaned as her husband fingered her pussy, then uttered a gasp when he thrust two of his fingers into her wet hole. She reached for his cock, squeezing and stroking his shaft.

"This is for our son now," Ben told her in a raspy tone, sluicing his fingers in and out of his wife's hole.

"And this cock is for our daughter," Shana moaned, steadily stroking Ben's shaft.

"It's all hers now," he groaned.

"Then what are you doing here with me? Letting me touch the cock that belongs to our little girl?"

Ben uttered a gravelly laugh. "You wanted to talk, right? Work out our family problems?"

Shana tried to laugh, too, but her lustful moans were taking over. "I don't see any problem," she cooed. "You get to fuck Lauren and I get to fuck Rick. Everyone's happy."

"Happy and horny," groaned her husband. Then he stepped in closer, standing between Shana's parted knees. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy while she brought his cock toward her pussy, rubbing his blunt knob up and down her dripping lips.

"Go ahead, baby," Shana moaned, calling him baby for the first time in at least a year. "I know you wanna fuck that pussy your son was fucking last night. Do it! Give Mommy that Daddy cock!"

Ben growled and pushed his throbbing shaft hard and deep into his wife's sodden fuck hole. He nearly made a full stroke on the first thrust, but he pulled back and shoved forward again, sinking his entire rod.

"Fuck yes!" he growled, grasping to feel his wife's big tits through her dress while he slipped his hard rod through her pussy lips with hot force.

Within a few moments, Ben was fucking his wife like he'd never fucked her before. The wildly surprised look in her eyes made it obvious she was feeling the difference, and loving every stroke of his thick cock. She braced herself and ground her pussy greedily against his pumping cock shaft.

"That's right, baby, fuck it," she cried. "Fuck that pussy your son is gonna be fucking again tonight."

That only drove Ben to pump harder and faster into his wife's slick hole. What Shana didn't know about her husband was that he was no stranger to incestuous love. She never knew anything about the intense relationship Ben had with his sister during his college years. And after their mother saw them, unbeknownst to Ben's sister, his mother started fucking him, too. She used the fact that she didn't think it was right that Ben and his sister were that close, even though Ben continued fucking his sister and his mother as well, but once he was out of college his mother urged him to look for girls outside the family.

Ben had always loved his sister, and his mother, too. But the excitement he experienced from fucking them was greater than he could ever find with anyone else, including Shana. Until now, after he'd started fucking their daughter and she fucked their son.

"Fuck," Shana moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The blonde's heavily flowing juices were running down her husband's balls. Meanwhile, Ben pulled the top of Shana's dress below her large, heaving tits. Her luscious orbs overflowed his hands as he kneaded her flesh, then took her nipples between his fingers and twisted them roughly while he kissed her for the first time in months. She kissed him back like never before.

When the kiss broke, Ben looked at his wife with a wildly lust-filled expression. "You're cheating on our son," he growled, giving her a hard series of cock thrusts that nearly took her breath away.

"And you're cheating on our daughter," the blonde snarled back. "Our poor, sweet, innocent little girl. That dirty little daddy's slut!"