Caught By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Shana were driving each other closer and closer to an explosive climax. When she started cumming on her husband's thrusting cock, the hot, wet clamping sensation of her inner sheath was more than Ben could take. He pounded his wife's cunt harder and harder. When he finally erupted, filling the depths of her motherly womb with cum, his pleasure soared like never before as he reminded himself she was taking her second load of cum in the course of one night and morning. She had a cocktail of spunk inside her, a mixture of her husband's and son's cum.

The couple were both breathless after their shared orgasm. Ben pulled his organ free of Shana's pussy and put it back in his shorts. She pulled the top of her dress back up over her tits but didn't bother covering her freshly cum-filled pussy. She turned back around in her seat while Ben went back to the driver's side. Fortunately, no one had come close enough to catch them in the act.

"That was fucking hot," Shana sighed. "Maybe we should've started fucking the kids sooner."

Ben chuckled, agreeing with her. "It turns you on to think we're cheating on them, doesn't it?"

"Oh fuck, yes. Is that bad?"

"Very bad. But I guess that makes me just as bad because I don't know when I've ever cum that hard."

Shana leaned over and kissed her husband deep and long. "Should we tell the kids that Mommy and Daddy are fucking again?" she asked.

"No baby, we shouldn't. This can just be our little secret."

Shana laughed the way she used to, and Ben started the car. Once they got home, they'd reassure Lauren and Rick that everything was fine.

V

Not long after Ben and Shana left the house for their private "talk", Rick went upstairs to take a shower. Lauren was showering in the hallway bathroom, so her brother went in to use their parents' bathroom. He came out from his shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He hadn't felt that good since the first time he'd fucked his sister. He was happy with the way things turned out with his mother, but watching his little sister ride their father's cock in the kitchen reminded him how amazing it always was to get his own cock deep in his luscious, younger sibling. Like her mother, Lauren was one of the most beautiful girls her brother had ever seen, and he loved her as much as ever.

When he got back to his room, Rick didn't bother closing the door. Lauren was just across the hall in her room, and he hadn't even had a chance to drop his towel before he discovered his baby sister standing in his doorway, just wearing a scant, cropped tank top and panties.

"Hey, big bro," she cooed sweetly. "You sure put a smile on Mom's face."

Rick couldn't help smiling. The way his mother had come to his bed the night before, then even sucked his cock in front of his sister and dad was still making his mind spin.

"She put a smile on your face, too," the barely dressed young blonde added before her brother had a response.

"I noticed Dad was putting a smile on your pretty face, too," he said.

Lauren giggled. "I can't believe we all did that! It was so hot."

The young blonde then went into her brother's room and flopped back on his bed. They had always been open about their bodies around each other even before they had sex. And now that they'd crossed that bridge with each other, even though they'd both moved on to being with their respective parents, the practice of dressing or undressing in front of each other was still a common occurrence.

While Rick stood within a few feet of his bed, he couldn't help taking a good long look at his younger sister's gorgeous body. The panties she was wearing were cut high on her hips, and the V shaped front was barely wider than the pouty shape of her pussy mound. Despite the world class blow job his mother had given him just a little while before, Rick's cock began to tingle and thicken in response to the sight of his little sister. And the way she was lying on his bed didn't help. Her little crop top was riding high enough to reveal more than a hint of her delectable under boobs.

"Are you as happy as me now, Ricky?" Lauren asked. "We all have what we want now. Like, um, everybody's dream came true, right?"

"I guess you're right, sis. You always really wanted Dad, and I always wanted Mom. And even though Mom was upset at first I really think she's happy now."

Lauren giggled, making her big, upturned tits quiver. Rick noticed her catch the way he was looking at her tits and insanely inviting legs and pussy. By now his cock was getting thick enough to make a lump in the front of his towel, and his baby sister was looking at him just as much as he was looking at her.

"Mom looked really happy when she had your dick in her mouth," Lauren snickered. "Not that I blame her. I would be too."

"I seem to remember you had Dad's cock in your pussy at the time, and you looked perfectly happy about it."

"Mmmm, he did make me cum extra hard this morning. But I think you and Mom had a lot to do with that, too."

"I still can't believe it happened," Rick said, sitting down on the edge of his bed next to his sister.

Lauren let her legs open a little wider, revealing the slim crotch of her tiny panties. She brought one hand to her upper thigh, her fingers lightly rubbing her supple flesh within a scant inch of her pussy. Rick's cock grew at least another inch as he caught the gesture. It made him think of all the times he'd watched his sister finger herself. That was something he could spend the rest of his life watching, and Lauren had always put on a good show for her big brother.

"Ricky?" she said after a long silence.

"Yeah?"

"Did you like watching me fuck Daddy?"

"I liked it a lot, baby sis. You looked so amazing. I could tell you were driving Dad crazy. Did you like watching Mom suck my cock?"

"Yeah. Like really a lot. Buuuut..."

"What is it, Lauren?"

"Ooohhh, don't you ever feel jealous?"

"You mean of you being with Dad now?"

"Yeah."

"Well. Yeah. Sure. But that's what you wanted, right? And I wanted to be with Mom."

"I know. But...did you feel jealous when you saw me fucking Daddy? I mean it's one thing when you know about it, but seeing it is another."

"Yeah, for sure. It was really hot to watch, but...if I'm really being honest, I did feel a little jealous."

Lauren face lit up with a smile. "Ricky," she cooed his name. "Do you miss your baby sister's pussy even though now you can bang Mommy's whenever you want?"

The kittenish young blonde then pulled the crotch of her panties aside to reveal her bald slit, as if her brother needed to see it to decide. Rick's cock pulsed with heat as he looked at that sweet little pussy he hadn't enjoyed in over three months.

"I do miss my beautiful sister's pussy," he replied, pulling the towel open. He wrapped his hand around his cock and stroked it as he gazed up and down the girl's glorious body. "I love you, Lauren, and you're my baby sis. You'll always be special to me."

"Oh, Ricky, you know I love you, too. I mean, I love Daddy, but I love you too. I'm such a bad girl. I love you both."

"You're my bad girl," he said, his dick now fully swollen and pulsing with need for the hot, young girl lying half naked on his bed.

"Well, yours and Daddy's," she giggled. "If I have to share you with Mommy then you have to share me with Daddy."

Lauren started rubbing her finger up and down her slit. Her lips were flushed and swollen, and her juices were already oozing over her fingers. She knew perfectly well her brother couldn't resist if she teased him enough, and the rock hard cock shaft in his hand was undeniable proof.

"I guess it's okay sharing you with Dad, but if it was anyone else, like outside the family, I don't know if I could deal with that."

"Awww, my big brother really loves me," she sighed.

Tossing the towel on the floor, Rick lay down on the bed beside his sister, letting the tip of his long cock rub against her side. Then he started pushing her panties down and she helped him get them all the way off.

"I do love you, baby. And it's been too long since I've had that beautiful pussy."

Rick reached between his sister's perfect legs and took over massaging her pussy lips. She moaned and cooed softly at his touch.

"You missed this, didn't you, baby sister?" he said with a coy grin.

"Just like you missed my pussy, big brother." She took hold of his cock and started stroking his rigid meat. "You wanna get back inside me, don't you?"

"How can you tell?" he chuckled.

"Maybe from this hot, rock hard dick in my hand?"

"Ohhh, fuck," Rick moaned as his sister stroked his cock.

"Mmmm, you still need your baby sis," she said, shifting out of her position so she could lean close to her brother's enormous rod.

With a sultry look at Rick's face, Lauren held his cock and began running her tongue all over his shaft and head. Her brother groaned with pleasure, realizing he missed the way his hot, beautiful sister sucked cock more than he thought. Her agile tongue flickered all over his shaft and balls until she paused and looked up at him again.

"I love you, Ricky. Wanna see how much?"

"Oh yes, baby sis. Show your big brother how much you love him."

Lauren then took her brother's cock into her mouth and started to suck and stroke him at the same time.

"Ohhhh, baby sister, yesssss," he moaned. "Big brother loves you so much."

Lauren took a moment to peel off her top, which was not doing much to cover her big, delectable tits anyway. Then she straddled her brother's head, lowering her already wet pussy to his face while she took his cock back into her mouth. The way she was working his shaft with her hand and mouth drove her brother crazy from the start, but he lapped hungrily at her dripping pussy hole. He always loved the way Lauren sucked his cock, but he loved eating her pussy almost as much. The girl was irresistible the way her body would squirm and writhe in response to his eager tongue, and the way her delectable slit oozed the sweetest girl cream over his lips and into his mouth.

Rick knew every time his sister was cumming when she released his cock from her mouth and moaned while her body shuddered with pleasure from her hips all the way up. He didn't mind the brief interruptions in her enthusiastic cock sucking, though. Rick always loved making his sweet sister cum, and it had been too long that this pleasure had belonged only to their father. And the breaks she took from sucking gave her brother a chance to calm down enough to keep his cock hard longer. This time, Lauren shuddered through three, excited orgasms on her brother's face before she rose off him and moved to the side.

The gorgeous young blonde quickly moved close to her brother so she could kiss him. Rick kissed his sister back just as hungrily, knowing she could taste her own love sauce all over his lips. The two loving siblings kissed hungrily and deeply for a long time. Rick's hands were moving over his sister's amazing body the whole time, fondling and caressing her legs, her firm, round ass cheeks, and especially her warm, heavy tits. As they kissed, the more Rick played with his sister's swollen nipples the more intensely she moaned into his mouth. At the same time, she kept her hand wrapped around his big, sturdy cock.

"Ohhh, Ricky," the girl sighed as they finally broke the kiss. "Nobody eats my pussy like you do."

"Not even Dad?" he said with a teasing smirk.

Lauren wrinkled her forehead for a moment and thought about it. "Well, Daddy's really good at it. But I dunno, you just do it so special."

"That's because my sister's pussy is so special."

"Aww, Ricky, you're the best brother any girl ever had."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because I just made you cum like three times with my tongue?"

"Maaaaaybe," she giggled. Then she turned serious, but her hand kept moving up and down her brother's thick stalk. "Ricky? Do you think I suck dick as good as Mommy?"

Rick was surprised by his sister's question. He didn't know what to say. Lauren was amazing at sucking cock, especially because she loved her brother and she loved having a hot dick in her mouth. Yet their mother was older and much more experienced. He liked the way they both made him feel by sucking him, but each in their own, individual way.

"The two of you are just different," he finally said. "But you're definitely just as good a cocksucker as Mom."

Lauren beamed with love and pride and then laid a huge, loving kiss on her brother. While they were kissing, she arched one leg over his body until she was straddling him. They kept kissing for a long time while Rick felt his little sister's firm, curvy body. She was soon rubbing her wet pussy slit along his rock solid cock.

"Ohhh, Ricky, I want that beautiful cock back inside me again. I missed it so much," she cooed.

"Are you sure about that, little sis? Aren't you afraid you'd be cheating on Dad?"

She giggled wickedly. "Yeah, kind of a little. Buuuuut...you were the one who started fucking me first. Besides, you'd be cheating on Mom. We could keep fucking each other when they're not around."

Rick grinned at his devious little sister. "You're a wicked little girl," he snickered. "But I've missed your pussy just as much as you've missed big brother's cock."

With her quivering tits hovering in her brother's face, Lauren lifted her hips enough to reach below and take hold of his cock again. She held him steady while she pushed her gooey slit onto the crown of his shaft, taking the head the inside her snatch with a deep, throaty moan of pleasure. She slid down about halfway onto his cock.

"This is just for us, right, Ricky? Mom and Dad never have to know."

"I promise, baby sis. I was crazy to think I could ever live without my beautiful sister's sweet pussy."

"Awww, Ricky, that's why I love you so much."

The next sound out of Rick's mouth was a groan of pleasure as his sister squeezed her tight, wet pussy the rest of the way onto his cock. She began rocking her hips, milking his shaft with the creamy inner sheath of her pussy. Rick barely had to do anything, but he did bring his own hips into motion to give his sister as much thrusting action as he could from his position underneath her. He took her spectacular tits into his hands and went back and forth from side to side, suckling each of her throbbing nipples.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, Ricky, that dick feels soooooo good in me. I wanna fuck you forever."

"I'll always fuck you, baby," her brother groaned. "I'll always love you and fuck you and make you cum as much as you want. I love you so much!"

"Fuck!" Lauren cried. "I'm already cumming, Ricky! God, your cock is so fucking good!"

The beautiful young blonde shivered and shuddered as she ground her sodden cunt along the sturdy length of her brother's cock. She didn't often cum this soon after starting to ride Rick's pole, but after being without him for months had the girl's every nerve ending on edge. After she recovered from her orgasm, she started riding him even harder and faster, with her brother's big, strong hands kneading the flesh of her glorious ass. She was like a girl on a mission to squeeze the cum from her brother's cock with her whole body.

Rick had to strain to keep from cumming before he wanted to. He had missed Lauren's incredibly hot, tight pussy more than he knew. He soon worked one hand between her cheeks and teased her puckered asshole with the tip of one finger.

"Oooohhhhh, that's so nasty, big brother," she mewled. "You like touching your baby sister's asshole?"

"I like touching everything you have," he growled back, using the flowing juices from his sister's fuckhole to lube his finger as he pushed it deeper into her anus. As his finger slipped deeper and deeper, Lauren looked at her brother with wide, pleasure-filled eyes.

"Yes, fuck yes!" she cried. "Finger fuck that ass, darling brother. Fuck both your baby sister's holes!"

Lauren kept riding Rick's cock for all she was worth while he pumped his finger in and out of her asshole. He watched her beautiful face twist into a mask of intense pleasure as she had two more orgasms on his cock. By the second one, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Do it inside me, Ricky," his sister cried. "You know I always want that hot, creamy brother cum all up inside my cunt!"

The more turned on Lauren became, the dirtier her mouth became, and Rick loved hearing the way she talked and begged for his cum. It was her filthy words that finally put him over the edge while he gripped her hard by the hips and mashed his dick deep into her pussy while his cum was pulsing jets of his cream deep into her hole.

Brother and sister were breathless as they came down from the high of their mutual orgasm. Lauren relaxed on top of her brother's body, crushing her large, firm tits against his skin while he held on to the cheeks of her ass. His cock remained inside her pussy until it relaxed enough that her body pushed it back out with a slick sounding plop.

"We can never be without each other, can we?" Lauren asked rhetorically. "Even if we still have Mom and Dad."

"You're right, sis. But they should never know."

"Never," she promised.

Rick then kissed his beautiful sister. He loved kissing girls as beautiful as his sister and mother, but the girls in his own family were the hottest and most beautiful he'd ever seen. Maybe he was biased because he loved them both so much, but he didn't care. Between the two of them, he would never need another girl. The two siblings kissed each other with deep passion for a long time. But soon, Lauren was pulling away and moving back down to her brother's cock.

"I need to clean you up while I can still taste my pussy on you," she giggled playfully.

Rick was happy to see that his hot baby sister hadn't lost her eagerness to suck and lick up the cock that had just been inside her. He had no doubt in his mind she was also doing this for their father now, and the thought turned him on as much as it made him jealous. He was never one who wanted to share his girl, but he was going to have to get used to sharing his sister with their father. Lauren would have to get used to sharing Rick with their mother as well, but he was sure the precocious young vixen would probably adjust to that more easily than he would.

With all of that in mind, it was natural that Rick started to wonder what all the latest changes in the family would do to their parents' relationship. Would father and daughter move into the same bedroom while mother and son did the same thing? Would they even stay married now? He was dying to know what they were talking about while they were out together. Maybe they'd decide everyone should keep their present sleeping arrangements just for show.

On the other hand, it didn't seem so useful to speculate now. Things would work out one way or the other. As long as everyone was getting what they wanted what difference did it make? He wished he didn't have to keep his relationship with Lauren a secret, but that was the best thing to do.

Meanwhile, despite the number of loads Rick's young cock had produced between the night before and this morning, he started getting hard again while Lauren thoroughly bathed his cock with her lips and tongue.

"Oh fuck, you're even getting hard again," the young blonde remarked with gleaming eyes. "Now I can make you fuck me again before Mom and Dad get home."

"You'll never have to make me," Rick told his luscious sister with a wide grin.

He watched the beautiful young girl patiently suck his cock until he was fully aroused all over again. She took his dome into her mouth and started stroking her supple, wet lips up and down his sturdy shaft. He moaned contentedly as she worked over his cock with her mouth and hand, but then the sound of their parents' minivan pulling back into the driveway out front interrupted the siblings' pleasure.