Caught By Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! They're home!" Lauren shrieked, letting go of her brother's cock and jumping off his bed.

She dashed out of Rick's room and off to the other side of the second floor to her own bedroom. Rick sighed in frustration. He was looking forward to having his cock back in Lauren's mouth for a while, and then getting back in that tight, wet pussy that he'd been missing for months. On the other hand, now his mother was back home, and that put the smile right back on his face.

VI

Over the next couple of weeks, things took on a drastic but very exciting change in Shana's household. She had all but forgotten about her shocked reaction to first discovering Ben fucking their daughter. She was now having more sex than even when she was younger. And it was by far the hottest sex she'd ever had. She'd never imagined she would end up having one of the hottest and most loving sex relationships of her life with her own son, but Rick loved her so much and fucked her like a champion breeding stud. She'd never felt the same pleasure with Ben. Never. Not until the husband and wife started "cheating" on their kids, ultimately turning their long-standing marital relationship into something almost as taboo as fucking their own son and daughter.

The hot, maturing blonde had many treasured memories of the days she was around her daughter's age. She fell in love with cock from the first time she sucked one at the age of eighteen. By the time she met her husband, she'd sucked or fucked at least twenty-five different cocks, most of them just once. She had strayed only a few times during the earliest part of their marriage. She hadn't meant to, but resigning herself to the same cock for the rest of her life was more than she could handle. Ben was a perfectly fine lover, but Shana's hunger for sex had always been enormous.

That all changed when she became pregnant with Rick. That was when she really decided to be a good mother and faithful wife. Her fine looks and body continued to earn her plenty of interest from men who didn't care that she was married or had kids, but she never strayed from the straight and narrow path ever again. She convinced herself she was the classic "hot" soccer mom, even though deep down she was never wired that way. That was probably why she'd been so shocked by her first discovery of Ben and Lauren. After years of trying to mold herself into something she wasn't, it felt like a slap in the face to see that her husband and daughter were more like the real Shana deep down inside. Now that realization had fully set into her mindset, the still hot mother of two had never felt so hot and wet so much in her life.

Even though she wasn't fucking as many guys as in the past, the fact that she was fucking her own son more than made up for it. His love and devotion to her made her feel whole in a way she'd never known, yet the taboo nature of their relationship kept her clit throbbing constantly. She'd never imagined fucking and sucking in front of other people, either, let alone in front of her family. She almost felt like this new version of herself made the younger version of her look almost prudish in comparison.

After that morning in the kitchen, there was no point anymore in father and daughter or mother and son having to conceal their illicit affections. If anything, everyone seemed to enjoy it that much more if they were having sex in the same room. Both watching and showing off seemed to be a happily shared family trait.

Morning blow jobs or pussy eating at the breakfast table became a common occurrence, always with mother and son or father and daughter couples. The same was true in the evenings when the family was gathered around the living room to watch television, although the TV was all but forgotten. With either couple using the couch or Ben's big, overstuffed easy chair, or sometimes right on the floor, Rick would fuck his mother and Ben would fuck his daughter while each of the couples watched each other.

It was also more and more common that Shana and Rick or Ben and Lauren would each go out as couples. They had to keep to places where no one knew them, but each of the incestuous couples were happier than ever.

The one thing that didn't change was that Ben and Shana kept sleeping together in the master bedroom. Neither Rick nor Lauren ever questioned the arrangement. It was normal to them, after all. Their parents had always slept in the same room. So whenever Ben had visited Lauren in her room or Shana went to see Rick in his, the two parents always returned back to the room they'd shared for years.

What their son and daughter didn't know was that as soon as their parents left their beds, they went back to their own room and joined each other in their own bed. What Shana never expected was to end up having sex with her husband more than ever in addition to all the cock she was now getting from her son. But when she and Ben would find each other back in bed after fucking the kids, the fact that Shana's pussy would be full of Rick's cum and Ben's cock would be fresh from Lauren's hole had them both turned on in a way they'd never shared before.

One night about three weeks after Shana first caught Ben and Lauren in bed, she came back to her bedroom after taking a satisfying load of cum in her pussy from Rick. Ben was still in Lauren's room, and Shana knew her husband was having just as much fun with their daughter as she'd been having with their son. As the blonde lay there alone, her fingers strayed to her hairless, cum-filled pussy. She loved slipping her fingers into her hole to feel all that extra, creamy wetness left behind by her virile son. And it never failed to make her cum when her husband couldn't wait to plunge his cock into his own son's sloppy seconds. She couldn't criticize, though, not when tasting their daughter's fuck honey on her husband's cock made her just as horny.

But even though there had not been any sexual contact between mother and daughter. Shana realized she was already getting to know the taste of her daughter's pussy very intimately. She'd been sucking that taste from her husband's cock almost daily for weeks now. But earlier she'd noticed a trace of the same taste on Rick's cock. It had surprised her, but she didn't say anything about it to her son. She realized he was still fucking his sister behind her and Ben's backs, and before she knew what was happening her pussy was dripping down her legs as she gave her man-boy the cock sucking of a lifetime.

Shana lay in bed that night with her fingers embedded in her cum-filled pussy thinking of her husband in their daughter's room, filling up the girl's pussy just like Rick had filled hers. The thought of Lauren and Rick still fucking behind their parents' backs made her snicker deviously. After all, she and Ben were doing the same thing to them. She wondered if either of the kids suspected their parents had started fucking again.

When Ben came quietly back into the bedroom, Shana kept her fingers in her cream-oozing pussy. She was waiting for him with her legs open wide, two of her fingers deep in her slit, and he grinned eagerly the moment he saw her. He was naked, having walked back from Lauren's room that way, and his cock was still partially swollen from fucking her.

"Mmmm, looks like our daughter left Daddy with a messy cock," the blonde purred seductively.

"That's so Mommy can clean it up," Ben replied, his dick already swelling up harder. Ever since this whole new family sex situation began, Ben's cock had been rising up for attention just as much as their son's.

"C'mon over here, darling. Just slip that thing right in Mommy's mouth."

Ben knelt on the bed next to his wife's head. She instantly turned toward him and took his cock into her mouth. His meat was fresh with the taste of their daughter's fuck honey. Shana knew what it was. She was now more convinced than ever that was what she'd been tasting on Rick's cock just a little earlier. Ben sighed with pleasure as his wife's lips and tongue savored the girl cream from his flesh. Shana's heart raced as she thought of him fucking their daughter so recently that his cock still tasted of the girl's cunt. If only she'd known a few weeks ago that they were really more like each other than she ever imagined.

Shana sucked her husband's cock until he was fully hard and throbbing in her mouth. The taste of Lauren's snatch was long since sucked away, so she took the time to lick whatever remained on his smoothly shaven balls. He reached between her open legs and replaced her fingers in her pussy with a couple of his own.

"Ohh, fuck, baby, Rick really gave you a big load," he half growled, his cock surging even harder back in her mouth.

The fact that her husband became so aroused by his wife fucking their son never failed to make Shana's clit throb for more. She released his fully hardened tool from her mouth.

"Then come fuck me, you horny pervert," she purred. "Come get your son's sloppy seconds."

"God, you're such a filthy slut," her husband growled.

"That's why you love me, baby."

"You know me too well," he chuckled as he got into position between her open legs.

Shana eagerly reached down and took hold of Ben's cock, pulling him straight to her wet, waiting pussy. Ben shoved his hips forward and sank his full length easily into her syrupy sheath. She gasped in response to the hard, fast invasion of his cock into her body.

Ben began pumping into his wife's pussy immediately. He kissed her for a while before moving down to suck on her nipples while they fucked.

"Your tits taste like precum," he told his wife.

"Mmmm, our son's, and you love it."

That just made Ben start fucking his wife even harder. Her clit was burning with excitement, and she decided this was the perfect time to let him know what she discovered.

"Did you know our son started fucking his sister again? Your daughter. You're new little whore?"

Ben stopped moving a moment and stared at his wife's beautiful face. She could feel his cock pulsing with excitement even though he'd stopped thrusting for the moment.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. They're sneaking around behind our backs fucking each other like a pair of little incest freaks."

Ben chuckled. "So much like their horny parents."

Then he started thrusting again. The couple became so desperate to make each other cum they could barely speak. Shana could hardly breathe as her husband fucked her with long, hard thrusts that battered her clit with every stroke. When she started to cum it was hard and explosive. She cried out at the top of her voice without caring if Rick and Lauren could hear their parents fucking and cumming. It wasn't long before Ben cried out just as loud as his wife and pumped another hot load of cum into the blonde's bald pussy, letting his spurting spunk mingle inside her with their son's.

Ben and Shana lay in bed together talking quietly for a while. The rest of the house seemed perfectly silent until they fell asleep. It wasn't until morning that everything going on under their roof was exposed to the light of day.

The scene around the breakfast table that next morning revealed the gradual evolution the whole family had been going through since that first, fateful night and morning. By now, no one in the house bothered with robes or underwear, everyone appearing naked in the morning for coffee or fresh fruit, whatever was there for breakfast. Shana especially enjoyed this part of the family's new reality. She loved going nude, even aside from the sexual aspect of it, though it always felt like sex was there at the root of everything. Something about group nudity just made her feel alive and free, and she often wondered about finding one of those places where the whole family could go together and be nude among other families like them.

Shana walked naked into the kitchen to find all three of the others already there, and just as naked as she was. She exchanged a knowing look with Ben, since they'd lain up talking about revealing to their son and daughter what they knew. And when she saw the looks on Lauren and Rick's faces she could tell they'd heard her and Ben fucking the night before. Lauren was standing at the counter while her father and brother were both sitting at the table. Their cocks were both standing up hard and proud, revealing the never-failing morning wood of both men in the house. The blonde smiled. She loved the casual, carefree swagger of her men's big, boldly exposed cocks.

"Well, well," Shana said, "it looks like Mommy's the last one up this morning."

"Daddy and Ricky were the first," Lauren giggled, letting her gaze drift over the exposed hard ons of her father and brother.

"We do have a pair of constantly horny men on our hands, don't we, sweetie?" Shana winked at her daughter.

The younger blonde giggled again, her default response to almost everything. "And they both have really nice dicks," the girl snickered deviously. "It's hard to know which one to want more."

"Hmmm," Shana pretended to be thinking. "I think, just like your mother, you like them both, sweetie."

Lauren blushed. Her mother approached her at the counter and cupped her hand over her bare pussy. The younger girl looked slightly stunned as her mother began rubbing her damp slit, but she automatically widened her legs so Shana could rub the girl's pussy more easily.

"Ohhhh, Mommy," Lauren sighed.

"You had both our men's cocks deep inside your hot, horny little pussy last night, didn't you, baby? Just like Mommy did."

"Yes, Mommy. I couldn't help it. Me and Ricky started fucking again, but so did you and Daddy."

"I know, baby. And it's okay. Your father and I are completely okay with it."

Ben got up from his seat and joined his wife and daughter by the counter. He kissed his daughter lovingly, then began fondling her beautiful, bare tits while he explained how every aspect of the torrid, incestuous life they'd all begun together had revitalized their parents' sex life.

Rick was stroking his impressive young cock as he sat watching his mother finger his little sister's pussy while his father was feeling her glorious tits. When Lauren saw how her beloved brother was so turned on watching both their parents play with her, she broke into a happy smile parted her legs even wider.

Shana hadn't touched another pussy for years. She'd almost forgotten how good another girl could feel, and the fact that this was her own daughter, practically a carbon copy of herself, made her own pussy drip with heat. She fingered the girl's increasingly wet slit while her father suckled her big, naked tits. But she backed off on her fingering before the dazed girl had a chance to cum. Shana just exchanged a look with her husband, and they did what they'd talked about the night before.

Ben followed his wife to where Rick was sitting, still stroking his cock with an amazed look on his handsome, young face. Now he was looking at both of his parents, wondering what his amazing mother was going to do next. Shana knelt down on the floor and took her son's cock in one hand while she grasped Ben's with the other. She quickly leaned toward Ben and took his hard rod into her mouth while she began stroking her son's cock at the same time.

"Ohh, Mommy, holy fuck," her daughter cheered her on from the other side of the room.

Ben moaned and proudly let his kneeling wife suck his cock in front of their naked son and daughter. But after a minute or two, Shana released her husband's dick from her mouth and turned to suck Rick's. The younger man groaned in deep approval.

After Shana had a chance to go back and forth from her son's to her husband's cock a few times, Lauren came over to kneel down beside her.

"I want some, too, Mommy," she cooed sweetly.

Shana held her husband's cock while their daughter leaned in to suck it just as hungrily as her mother just had. Now the daughter was going back and forth between her father's and brother's cocks while her mother started fingering her pussy again from behind.

"Ahhh, fuck yes, this is so good," Ben groaned as his daughter came back for more of his cock after sucking her brother's.

Shana then took another turn going back and forth from sucking one cock to the other. But this time, while she was sucking Rick's meat, her daughter was sucking Ben. Then mother and daughter switched cocks back and forth so both father and son were being orally serviced all the time.

"You girls are both such fantastic cock suckers," Ben announced with a pleasurable moan, "but I need some pussy. How about you, son?"

"Fuck yes, Dad," Rick agreed immediately.

Rick was on his feet with his enormously hard cock swaggering proudly in front of him. His mother and sister then both bent over the side of the table, side by side, offering both of their wet pussies to the men in the family. Shana could tell from the size of the cock pushing deeply into her ready pussy that her husband was taking the first turn on her hole. The long, hot moan that Lauren uttered made it clear that her brother was already pushing his dick into his sister's pussy.

Mother and daughter turned to look at each other in awe as father and son began fucking them. Ben and Rick took turns swapping pussies every few minutes. Both Shana and Lauren were soon moaning and gasping with need as they took their men's cocks each in turn. Between mother and daughter, the girls started cumming multiple times with each pussy being fucked by both cocks.

Father and son were grunting and heaving for breath as they almost got into a competitive mode of each trying to fuck harder and faster than the other. Mother and daughter were gladly on the receiving end of their ever increasing thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Ben growled as he was plowing into his daughter's pussy.

"Me, too, Dad," Rick added. "It's too good."

Shana and Lauren got back on the floor on their knees, close together, while Ben and Rick stroked their gooey wet boners in front of the girls. Before much longer, both father and son began spurting cum all over the kneeling mother and daughter. Both loads of spurting cum spattered the faces and tits of both girls, until Rick and Ben spent their morning hard ons all over Lauren and Shana.

After, Shana and Lauren looked at each other with their faces decorated with their men's cum and broke into girlish giggles.

"Oh my god, you look like such a cum slut," Shana snickered.

"You, too, Mommy. I wanna be just like you."

"You'll always be Mommy and Daddy's sweet girl."

Shana then kissed her daughter, their tongues playing between their cum covered lips. They began rubbing the combined loads of cum all over each other's tits.

Ben and Rick were sitting down again, and both of them were getting hard again as they watched mother and daughter kiss and play with the cum on each other's bodies.

"Somebody's getting hard again," Lauren giggled when she and her mother broke up their kissing for a breath of air.

"Mmmm, lucky us," her mother said. "Who do you want to fuck this time, sweetie?"

"I don't like having to choose between Daddy's and Ricky's boners," the girl said. "I like when they both fuck both of us."

"Like mother, like daughter," Shana said proudly.

As the whole family got up to go to the master bedroom together, Shana thought of how everyone in the house had everything they ever wanted ... whenever they wanted it. Not only did she now have a hot, hard young lover in her son, but the improvement in her marriage was immense. Nothing would ever be the same again, and never better than it was right now.