Caught by the Hotel Manager

Story Info
A conference to remember.
2.3k words
4.46
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers

This is a short essay of an experience I had in the mid 1990's, the first (and only) time I was caught masturbating by a stranger, and is the most embarrassing experience I have ever had. I have always enjoyed masturbating in front of woman but I soon found out that I definitely do not like surprises! So with that, telling it the way it happened...

I was attending a work conference away from home for 4 days in a small town about 2 hours drive from where I was normally based. It was easier to spend a few nights away than driving 4 hours each day. At that time I was in a relationship with a woman and sex was pretty high on both of our agendas. We counted once how often we had sex and it was 65 times/month, sometimes morning -- noon and night, sucking and fucking, so we were both pretty horny and in our early 20's. Even when she had her period she would get hornier than usual at that time of the month and we would still be at it making a real mess sometimes with blood all over the sheets and towels.

Back to the conference, I was staying in a hotel, usually I would get a studio room on work assignments when I was away from home but because there was an event on, all of these cheaper rooms were booked out. This was a unit lounge room with two bedrooms and a bathroom that had a toilet, shower and spa bath. My work was paying for it and I was told I could have it for 1/2 price since I was the only one staying in it. Chloe, at the reception was the owner operator, a semi attractive brunet lady in her late-thirties checked me in for 4 nights, I told her I was in town for a conference and would be back each night around 8pm after dinner and socialising with other colleges from various organisations that were also attending the conference. That was the plan at the time anyway. We talked for a few minutes more and had a bit of a conversation about the conference and joked a bit. I did not need to drive anywhere as this hotel was only 500 meters away from the conference venue so I just walked there daily and left the car in the hotel carpark.

The second night I was there after the conference had finished for the day, feeling a bit horny, I stopped in at the local dairy next to the hotel and bought the latest copy of Penthouse magazine. I could not wait to get back to the hotel room so I could masturbate over it and relieve a bit of sexual tension as I was missing it out a bit from being away from my partner. I got back around 6.30 pm, and thought I would have time to have a wank and a shower before heading back out with some of my colleges to a restaurant we had planned for 7.30.

I set myself up sitting with my back against the headboard on the double bed with the door mostly closed, wearing only a tee shirt, my knees spread wide and my heals together, a bit like woman are taught when they get a pap smear or sometimes give birth. My handkerchief under my cock ready to catch and clean up. With this Penthouse magazine draped over across my feet and lower legs displaying a very lustrous centrefold photo of this beautiful naked young c cup woman with a cleanly shaven pussy. A very detailed display of her vaginal opening, urethral opening and clit amongst her well spread labia. Going for gold for a few minutes and with my right hand skilfully at work on my almost 7 inch uncut rock hard cock, only a fraction of a second away from cumming, the intensity still building, my eyes rolling in to the back of my head in pure ecstasy almost ready to release, when I noticed a bit of a movement by the bedroom door in to the left in my peripheral vision. I was so focused on finishing at what was turning out to be a very intense orgasm to take much notice of it. A little distracted though, I ejaculated 3 big spurts of cum that shot past the handkerchief onto my chest all over my t-shirt followed by another 6 or 7 smaller events over my hand, and I breathed a sigh of relief and a bit of frustration because of the distraction and the mess it resulted in. Almost all of my cum had completely missed the handkerchief and landed on my upper t-shirt instead.

I looked left to the door to see what was happening there and to my complete shock, there in the doorway was the receptionist, Chloe, staring at me intently from the left side of the bed where the door entrance was, only 1.5 meters away. I suddenly froze with my cock still in my hand and the magazine fully open displaying this centrefold picture. I could have or should have grabbed something to cover myself up with like I thought I would have, but in reality, I just froze at what was one of the biggest spontaneous surprises of my life. Chloe, her eyes fixed on my cock, also seemed frozen from the unexpected sight in front of her. At first we were both speechless at finding ourselves in this completely awkward situation. Staring at her with my hand subconsciously milking the last bit with cum oozing from my cock head and spilling onto my thumb and over the back of my hand then dribbling down onto my leg.

'Ahhh, hi' I said sheepishly wanting desperately to hide my modesty or even better get teleported another planet, not that it mattered now, but completely unable to move at all. 'Do you do the cleaning here as well?' I asked not realising or intending the double meaning of it.

'Yeah!, Hi. Sorry.' said Chloe slowly, still standing in the doorway but not removing her glaze from my mid section. 'I did not realise you were still here, you said you would be out till 8pm. My cleaning staff called in sick today so I had to do everything. I left this room till last because you said you were away till late.'

I looked down at my shirt to see what she could see, my brain still trying to find a gear, any gear would do but it was jammed in neutral. My hand was still wrapped around my now deflating cock and above that were the three large white ribbons of cum on my shirt that had shot out and landed all over my chest only seconds before, cum was still oozing from the head of my cock, I could feel the warm jisim now dribbling down over my hand onto my balls and down to my asshole. It was the messiest masturbation I have ever experienced. The Penthouse centrefold picture on full display for her to see. It must have been a hell of a sight for her, especially since she had been fully expecting to see an empty bed. She had timed it just perfectly so when she pushed the door open and walked in, she had unexpected a grand stand view of my orgasm and the complete ejaculation process from the first shot to the finishing dribbles of my hand unconsciously milking out the last of it out of my throbbing penis. She would not have seen any build up at all.

After a few seconds but what seemed like an eternity, my face now as red as a beetroot now and my cock deflating much faster than it normally would have from her surprise entry, my brain still on strike in protest of this unexpected intrusion.

Chloe seemed a bit more level headed than myself and finally broke the ice by saying said 'Really sorry about this, you don't need to be embarrassed, you wouldn't believe some of the other things I have here seen here before either. That was one of the best though!' One of the perk's of the job I thought. 'Here, let me clean that up for you.' She said, did a u turn and headed into the bathroom to get a roll of toilet paper and bringing it back. I was still lying on the bed with this gooey jisim all over my shirt chest, hand and in between my legs, my hand still wrapped around my cock. She was offering to help, which I thought it was her fault anyway that I made such a mess, so my body still in semi paralysis, I just lay back and waited for her to return, my still holding my cock, which was now only about 4 1/2 inches long -- I think it was trying to go into hiding.

Chloe sat on the bed next to me and expertly tore off some sections of toilet paper, wiping the jisim off my shirt, tore off some more sections, took my arm and wiped my thumb, the back of my hand, then she expertly held my cock straight up and cleaned up under the head and all the way down to the base of my leg and perineal area.

'You can tell I have done this before can't you?' she said as she tore off another few sections from the toilet roll. 'My husband and I used to belong to a swingers club for two years when we were living in England, now we have two kids so don't have the time now, so I have seen this a few times before, but that was a really great show from you though, even if I did only see the ending!' she casually said as she was tearing off a few more sections of the toilet paper roll and finishing cleaning me up, lifting my ball and even wiping my anus. 'I love this type of play with other people, maybe next time you can show me some more?' And then finishing she said 'Do you mind if I stay and clean up the room now?, it'll only take 10 minutes or so.' She asked.

I said. 'Sure, can we keep this our secret?' not wanting any of this to get back to her husband or my work place.

To my relief she said 'Absolutely, what goes on in a hotel room stay's in the hotel room, that's my motto.'

My brain had managed to find first gear at last and I decided to have a shower then head out for tea ASAP. Clumsily, I removed myself from the bed, took off my shirt and put it on the bed, I walked naked to the shower. I came out of the shower after only about 2 minutes, I really could not see the point in covering myself up in front of her. She had made herself comfortable sitting on the side of the bed and browsing through the pictorial section of my Penthouse magazine, her glaze looking at my mostly deflated cock, still around 4 inches long swaying around from side to side as I was walking around. I dried off, sat facing her in the bedroom chair, put on my socks first then shirt and slowly dressed in front of her as her glaze switched from me to the magazine and back. I dressed with more formal clothes as I was heading out to another conference dinner.

Chloe, still sitting sideways on the bed watching me and browsing the magazine. 'I admire these woman' she said, 'they have amazing body's and it great how they can show them off to the world like this.' Seeing that I was getting more comfortable in front of her said 'Would you like to see me again tomorrow night? We could organise a bit more time together, my husband will be out and not be back until 8pm.'

'Ok' I said still a bit unsure and really wanting to make a hasty exit. 'Maybe you can show me a thing or two next time as well' I added jokingly. She looked at me and her face lit up with a gorgeous smile that made me feel a little more at ease.

Not knowing what she had in store for the next night, my brain still in a bit of shock and not functioning properly, I had the final dinner to attend that started at 7pm so said 'How about 4.30, I have to head back out at 6.30?' That would give us an hour and a half or so.

'That would be perfect' Chloe said, 'I might bring a few toys along as well' and winked at me.

Still a little shocked at what had just happened I said 'I really have to go, I'm running late.' and I gladly left her to finish attending my room.

So over 25 years later I still think about this incident from time to time and how I just froze in place after being caught red handed doing the one thing that I have absolutely dreaded to be caught doing. And how I seemed paralysed and could not do or attempt to do anything physically to hide my shame or my actions. I could not have imagined that would be my reaction.

Even though the next day we had some great fun with in the spa with mutual masturbation and her showing me her squirting (the first time I had seen or heard of such a thing), I never saw her again after the conference. I found something wrong with the idea of getting mixed up with a married woman. I stayed in that town a few more times since but have made sure it was somewhere completely different at the other end of town. I would still find it embarrassing to see her again. Glad it was a stranger and not my mum or best friend though. That would have been really bad.

NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers