Caught cheating

Story Info
Caught cheating.
2.9k words
2.69
29.2k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers

Alita was in the kitchen cleaning up when she heard a tractor running. She looked out the back window to see Greg cutting hay in the field behind the house. Alita immediately started thinking about Greg's last visit with us. She watched him riding by in his shorts slouched back on the seat of the tractor with his legs stretched out and his shirt off revealing his muscular torso. Alita thought, "Greg looks like he's trying to get some sun maybe I should go lay out on the deck so he can see what he's been missing."

She quickly ran to the bedroom and slipped on her little lilac colored bikini. She grabbed a towel and a bottle of coconut smelling tanning oil and walked out on the back deck as Greg was riding by. She waved a big wave at him and he smiled and waved back and Alita thought, "Damn what I would love to do to you!"

Greg adjusted his cock in his shorts as just the sight of Alita was arousing him. Her little bikini didn't cover much, her flat stomach and luscious breasts swayed slightly when she waved but when she turned around and laid her towel on the chair it was hard not to stare at her barely covered bottom. He was glad he had his sunglasses on so he didn't have to pretend not to be looking when he rode past.

Alita knew Greg was watching when she started massaging the oil into her skin and she liked knowing he was watching. She rubbed some on her face then put oil in her hands and massaged it into her toned legs making sure that when Greg rode by she was rubbing it on her ass cheeks and lower back. On his next pass she squirted some onto her breasts and boldly looked at him as she oiled up her pert breasts. She gave her nipples a squeeze when he rode by wishing that she could just call him over and tell him how much she wanted to fuck him right now!

Greg's mind was running wild with thoughts of stopping and just going over and see if she wanted to fuck. He thought, " I've already been with her, she has to know I want her, but I don't want to piss Jerry off."

Alita lay back on the lounge chair and lightly ran her fingers over her oily skin as Greg made pass after pass cutting the hay. The summer heat and smell of fresh cut hay were intoxicating and watching Greg's incredible body had Alita's juices flowing. She thought, "When I go in I'm going to have to get myself off thinking about Greg's cock, I should just call him over and ask does he want to fuck?"

Alita had rolled over to get sun on her back and her beautiful ass with the little triangle patch of material barely covering it was mouth watering. Greg finished mowing the hay field and he thought, "I should ride over and speak to Alita and that will let me get a closer look until we all play together again."

When Greg rode up to the gate and cut the tractor off Alita jumped. She didn't really expect him to come over when Jerry wasn't at home. Greg said, "Hey Alita, can I get some water out of your hose?"

Alita jumped to her feet and said, "No, come on in I"ll fix you a glass of ice water I was fixing to get me some too."

Greg said, "I shouldn't come in I'm sweaty."

Alita smiled and said, "You've been sweaty in here before come on in."

She tugged on the strings on the side of her bikini as she walked into the house bringing Greg's eyes to her ass he thought, "Damn what I could do with that!"

Greg had pulled on a button up shirt when he got off the tractor but left it unbuttoned. Alita thought, "I got him in my house should I jump him?"

Alita's skin was glowing with the tanning oil and Greg remarked, "That oil makes your skin look good." as he took a big drink of the water Alita had fixed.

She said, "Yeah just trying to get some sun can you tell the difference?" and pulled her top a little to the side showing the tan lines. Her body had responded to the cool air and her nipples were pointing straight out.

Greg said, "Yeah I see your tan lines and your excitement level!"

Alita said, "I was excited to see you riding around back here I hope we can get together for some fun sometime soon."

Greg said, "I'm ready for some fun right now!" He reached down and adjusted his growing cock through his shorts.

Greg didn't have a belt on and Alita reached over and ran her finger tips down his flat stomach to the waist of his shorts and pulled them out and looked at the mushroom shaped head of his erect cock glistening with precum. She reached her fingers lightly around the head of his cock and looked into his eyes and said, "We really shouldn't play without Jerry."

Greg replied, "Your right but watching you rubbing that oil all over your body really got me going."

Alita was still stroking his cock head and said, "No it's my fault you've gotten all horny I should give you some relief." She squatted down and released Greg's cock and gazed at the precum leaking from his manhood. She stroked up on his cock with her thumb pushing the precum out onto the tip of his cock and greedily slurped it off.

Alita said, "I have to admit when I saw you cutting hay all I could think of was getting my lips around your cock!" then hungrily engulfed the head of his cock massaging it with her tongue.

Greg moaned, "Oh fuck" as Alita continued sucking. Greg asked, "When will Jerry be home and should we just stop?"

Alita popped Greg's cock from her mouth and said, "Yes we should stop but I can't. I need to cum. Please fuck me." Alita got to her feet and led Greg by the cock to her and Jerry's bed.

She went into his arms and passionately kissed him as she fondled his erection. It was to late to stop and she didn't want to stop anyway. Greg's hands were all over her. She pushed his shirt off his broad muscular shoulders and started licking and sucking his nipples. Greg kicked off the flip flops he was wearing and stepped out of his shorts. He stood there naked in front of Alita as she attacked his body with her hands lips and tongue!

Alita pushed Greg back on the bed his hard cock bouncing off his stomach as he gazed at her. She reached the strings on the sides of her bikini and giving a small tug her bottoms fell to the floor.

I was coming home when I saw the tractor parked at the gate behind my house. I could see the field was cut and on impulse I drove on by and parked in a thickly wooded area just below my driveway. I knew in my mind that Alita and Greg were fucking and I wanted to see. I could feel my own erection growing as I walked up to the window that looked into my bedroom.

As I watched Alita pulled the strings on her bikini bottoms and they fell to the floor.

Greg was laying back on the bed with a throbbing erection. As she climbed on the bed with him he sat up and put his hand behind her head and pulled her lips to his. I watched as his other hand appeared between her legs and two fingers disappeared inside of her! Alita grabbed his hand and ground her cunt onto his fingers.

Greg said, "Wow you sure are juicy." He pulled his fingers from her pussy and Alita took them in her mouth sucking her juices from his fingers! I almost came in that instant.

Alita pulled Greg by the arm as she lay down beside him so he would end up on top of her. She said, "Please fuck me!"

Greg settled in between her out stretched legs as his hands pushed her knees back. Her fingers wrapped around Greg's cock and guided him to her opening. I watched as she drug his cock head up and down her slit and then Greg's cock disappeared. Alita was arching her back up off the mattress as she tried to draw him as deep as he would go.

They lay still with him buried in her cunt for only a few moments. Her hands gripped his ass encouraging him to start fucking. Alita ran her hands up the sides of his v- shaped torso feeling his musculature. She then moved her hands to his hip bones and felt his body up his chest to his broad shoulders. She then put her hands behind his head and pulled his lips to hers.

I don't know why but when she kissed him my cock would throb.

Greg was plunging into her with increased vigor and I thought, "He's going to cum any second."

Alita put her hand in the middle of Greg's chest and pushed him back. He looked at her and Alita smiled and said, "I want to cum too." She pulled the top of her bikini off and tossed it to the floor. Her nipples were distended and Greg leaned down and sucked on them for a few minutes.

Alita rolled over and looked back at Greg and said,"Please make me cum!" Her legs were spread as Greg gazed at her beautiful ass. He placed his hands on her hips and slid in close and placed his cock at her opening and sank into her easily. Alita's hand appeared between her legs and fondled Greg's balls.

I could see her left hand cupping her breast pinching her nipple as she stroked her clit as Greg pound her pussy from behind. Greg's ass was flexing as he drove his cock into her. He would bend over and kiss her back to slow things down then resume pounding.

Being very familiar with my wifes charms I recognized the clues telling me she was fixing to cum. Her toes curling her right hand rapidly flicking her clit and when Greg would slow down she would be humping her cunt back onto his cock.

I watched mesmerized as Alita held her breath and her body went rigid in the throes of orgasm. Greg realizing that she was cumming increased his pace until her body relaxed. Greg then announced, "I'm getting close!"

Alita's hand reappeared and started stroking Greg's balls and he asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Alita said, "Just tell me when you are going to."

Greg said, "Okay, I'm fixing to cum!"

Alita pulled away from him and spun around and took his cock into her mouth. Greg took her head in his hands and pushed into her mouth as far as she could take it then blasted the back of her throat with his cum. I could see her swallowing. He released her head and Alita went right back to sucking and licking his cock.

Alita backed off and looked Greg in the eye and asked, "Did you like that?"

Greg pulled her to him, his still erect cock poking her in the stomach, and kissed her deeply. He said, "Yes I liked that!"

Alita smiled broadly and Greg pushed her onto her back. She spread her legs and Greg slid his cock back into her. He kissed her deeply again and then holding his face close to hers he pistoned his cock in and out for several minutes. Greg stuck his tongue into Alita's mouth and as she sucked his tongue his body went rigid as he blasted a second load of cum into her pussy.

I thought, "I better go if I don't want them to know I was watching."

After Greg came a second time Alita took his cock into her mouth again licking and sucking their juices from his cock.

Greg said, "Wow that was great. I hope I didn't just cause a problem for you with Jerry."

Alita slid into his arms and pulled his naked body to hers and said, "I can handle Jerry."

Greg dressed as he watched Alita retie the strings on her bikini. They kissed goodbye and Greg exited the back door as I pulled in the driveway. I walked out to him and asked, "What's up?"

He said, "Nothing I just asked Alita if I could get some water from your hose and she gave me a glass of ice water and let me cool off in your kitchen for a minute."

We chatted for a couple of minutes I could smell Alita's tanning oil on him and I could tell he was uncomfortable. Alita walked out on the back deck in her bikini and said, "Hey baby I didn't hear you pull up."

I said, "Damn Greg look at the body on my wife." I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. I took her ass cheek in my hand and said to Greg, "You need to come back over when we can all play naked again I'm sure Alita would love to play."

Alita giggled smiled and said, "Oh yeah I'm ready whenever y'all are!"

Greg beamed a big smile and said, "Ya'll just let me know when." He then jumped on the tractor waved and headed out across the field.

I turned to Alita and she said, "I couldn't help myself I just fucked Greg. Please don't be mad!"

I smiled at her placed her hand on my throbbing cock and said, "Tell me everything that happened. Don't leave anything out. I saw from when you pushed him down on the bed. Best live sex act ever!"

Alita said, "You saw us?"

I said, "Yes, now come on." I took her hand and pulled her to the bedroom.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply I could taste their juices still on her lips.

I asked, "What made you take him in your mouth when he was ready to cum?"

She said, "I know that you love that and I figured he would to."

I felt a strong need to make Alita cum. I pulled the strings on the side of her bikini and untied her top. I pushed her back on the bed and started kissing and sucking on her lips and neck. I stood back up and stripped my clothes off my erection glistening with precum. She spread her legs for me and I crawled between them laying my body on top of hers.

I kissed and sucked her lips, her neck, her nipples, then I pushed her legs back and dove into her cunt. I know Greg had just cum in her I didn't care I wanted to make my wife cum and I wanted to lick her pussy.

Her juices were flowing freely and when I saw her grab her breasts and start pinching her nipples I sucked her clit into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. She came hard. I kissed my way back up her body and slid my cock into her very juicy cunt.

I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her pussy as we discussed the events of the day. Alita said, "I'm so glad you ain't mad at me about this. I went to lay in the sun just to tease him and one thing led to another."

I kissed her and said, "I invited Greg to our bed. I knew once you had him you would want more. It's okay. I love you."

I had increased my tempo between her thighs and as her cunt milked my cock she said, "I love you too. So much."

I needed the release of orgasm and after everything I had seen I was ready. I increased my tempo driving my cock deep into her freshly fucked cunt. Her vaginal walls gripped my cock and I exploded inside of her.

I lay down beside Alita out of breath. She snuggled up to me draping her leg over my thighs as she lightly made circles on my chest with her finger tips. I asked her to tell me everything that happened with Greg. When she got to the part where she pulled his shorts out and looked in to see his erect cock I was ready again.

Alita's pussy was on fire. I easily slid back in to her depths and fucked her aggressively until I felt my orgasm building. I would pull out and push her legs back and lap the length of her cunt with my tongue until I calmed down a bit.

I soon brought Alita to a gushing orgasm and she told me to lay down she wanted to ride me. I lay back and she straddled me and engulfed my cock. She was slamming her pussy onto my cock bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. She got up on her feet and squatted over me gripping my cock with her cunt and milked my cock dry. It was the most intense orgasm of my life!

As we lay wrapped in each others arms Alita asked, "Are you sure your okay with what happened here today?"

I replied, "If your going to be this turned on every time Greg cuts the hayfield then I"ll be a happy man!"

I then told her, "You know he'll be back up here in a couple of days to rake and bale the hay?"

Alita hugged me tight and said, "Yeah, I know."

GUSsecret
GUSsecret
15 Followers