Caught Dad Fucking the Maid Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of the series of my Dad fucking our housemaid.
1.5k words
3.91
25.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 of the series:

I must have slept like a log because I woke up only around 9am by the sound of the telephone ringing. I picked up after a few rings (I had thought Dad would pick up, but he did not) and to my great surprise & pleasure, it was Indu bai. She was calling from her village saying she was leaving and would be home by evening.

I told her "Indu, tu jaldi aaja..teray liye bahut zaroori kaam hai aaj" (Indu, you come back quickly. I have some important work for you today).

She asked "kya kaam chotay sahab?" (What work, young master).

I replied "tu aa to sahi..mein batata hoon jab tu ghar ayegi" (You come then I will tell you).

I hung up, smiling to myself and thinking of what I would do to Indu bai.

I got out of bed, took a piss, brushed my teeth and went into the living room. Dad was sitting on sofa in kurta pajama. Sushila was wearing her daily-use simple "kashta" sari, hair half open, on her knees in front of Dad with his cock in her mouth. By now, she had lost all semblance of shame and did not even flinch when I opened my bedroom door to enter the living room. She continued vigorously sucking his cock, her right hand jerking his cock-shaft and her left hand cupping and massaging his balls. Her bangles were jingling. Besides her sari she was naked. No blouse, no bra, no petticoat. As per Dad's rules of dressing for her.

It appeared that she had been doing this for a while now because she picked up her pace and Dad had his head back on the sofa, eyes closed and moaning loudly. I was mesmerized by the sight. His moans became louder and reached a crescendo as he exploded in her mouth, holding her head down on his cock with both as he jerked his crotch up and down, slamming his full 10 inches down her throat. Sushila was choking and coughing but she expertly seem to swallow every drop of her master's seed without moving her mouth away from his cock. Not only that, she kept sucking him and milking his cock for several seconds after he had stopped jerking into her.

When his cock came out of her mouth, it was absolutely licked clean. I could tell she had swallowed every drop. She continued sitting on her haunches in front of Dad looking up at him, smiling sexily.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked down at her and smiled and said "Shaabash Sushila. Kya kamaal ka choosti hai tu meri randi bai. Ab to tera naashta ho gaya hai. Meray aur Navin baba kay liye chai banakar la" (Well done Sushila. You sure do suck well my whore maid. Now that you have had your breakfast go and make some tea for me and Navin).

She smiled, licked her lips and stood up in front of Dad. As she walked away from Dad, he smacked her ass playfully, and, the seductive whore that she was, she just looked back at him and swung her ass even more while walking away. Then she opened her hair fully and flung it out so as to be able to tie in up again in a bun. I got so hard looking at that and also heard Dad sigh loudly and his semi-limp cock twitch up despite having just released a full load of semen down Sushila's throat.

As you can imagine, I could hardly wait for Indu to come back from her village so I could make my move on her. Dad and I chatted about how to go about it and he advised me that I should flatter her, praise her beauty, demean her stupid husband for abandoning her and then boldly tell her that she looked sexy and would look even sexier if she left her hair open more. He said that if she obliged (by opening her bun) and was blushing, then that would mean she was willing to fuck.

Dad said that based on his conversations with Sushila it sounded like Indu would be an easy target. He said that he & Sushila would be downstairs in her quarters (which was connected by intercomm to our house) when Indu came back and if she created a scene, I could call him immediately.

Since it was still morning and Indu was not expected back before 4 or 5pm, I figured that I would be bearing witness to at least a couple of more sessions between Dad & Sushila bai. I was not disappointed.

Sushila had gone into kitchen to make breakfast for us.

Dad called out to her saying "Abay kuttiya kya bana rahi hai tu?" (Bitch, what are you making?).

Her reply "Sahabji mein omelette aur toast bana rahi hoon aap dono kay liye" (Master, I am making omelette and toast you both).

Dad: "Saali gadhee pehelay chai to lekar aa. Phir omelette banana." (You dumb bitch, first bring us tea and then make the omelette).

Sushila: "Jee sahabji laati hoon" (Yes master, I am bringing it).

About 5-7 minutes later Sushila came out carrying a tray with two cups of tea with some fresh cut fruits. Her hair was neatly tied in a juda but she was buck naked below the semi-transparent saree. She was smiling slyly at us. I could see Dad's eyes following her swaying ass and the bitch looked back at him and smiled like a seductive whore. I heard Dad exhale loudly and his erection was visibly tenting his pajamas. I asked him how many times they had sex during the night, and he said he had given her 4 loads of his cum since last night. 2 inside her cunt, one on her face and one in her mouth which I had witnessed. He said she knew how to 'push his buttons' especially since he had a fetish for long hair and she knew how to use her luscious long hair to seduce and tease him. I asked him if he was going to fuck her again after breakfast and he laughed and said that even though this cock was sore he did not think he would wait till he was finished with breakfast to fuck her.

Sure enough, he had his tea and got up and shouted out: "Sushila tu idhar aaja jaldi say." (Sushila, come here immediately).

Sushila: "Sahabji mein aapka naashta bana rahi hoon" (Master, I am making your breakfast).

Dad: "Saali kutti meray say muh lagati hai, iddhar aa issi waqt" (You fucking whore bitch, how dare you question my orders. Come here right now!).

I could hear the sounds of utensils dropping and seconds later payals ringing as she ran to the living room. Dad had already taken off his pajamas by the time she got there. His cock was erect and ready.

He ordered her: "Chal, chad ja upar lund par" (Come, climb on my cock).

She dutifully obeyed, mounting his cock after lifting her sari out of the way. She was facing him and made a motion to kiss him, but Dad just grabbed her throat and commenced fucking her right there on sofa. She was riding him and moaning loudly. Her big bun of hair was slowly coming undone. Dad ordered her to dismount and change positions wherein she wasn't facing him but her back was towards him (reverse cowgirl position).

Once she did that, Dad grabbed her bun and yanked it open, her long hair cascading down on his torso. He buried his face in her hair and they were both in sexual heaven. I was rock hard watching this scene.

Sushila was moaning and screaming loudly saying "sahabji aaaah aaah bahut accha lag raha hai maalik" (Master, this feels so good sir).

I could not resist and took out my rapidly hardening cock from my pajamas and started jerking it.

Dad looked at me and said "Beta, kadak lauda iss kuttiya ke muh mein daal do. Tumhara haq banta hai" (Son, put your hard cock in this bitch's mouth. It is your birthright to do so).

I hurriedly did so. This time Sushila did not need any coercion. As soon as she saw me stand up and walk towards her with my erect cock, she obediently opened her mouth and took my cock in. It was amazing to fuck her mouth while her cunt was destroyed by Dad. I could not control myself for too long and exploded inside her mouth within a couple of minutes. Not a drop was wasted.

Dad continued to pound her cunt. Sushila was constantly playing with her hair and flipping it back and forth. Dad was mauling her tits from behind and abusing her, calling her "randi" (whore), "kuttiya" (bitch), "randi bai" (whore maid), "saali haramzadi" (low class bitch).

Since he had already dumped 4 loads into her in the past 12 hours or so, he was relatively dry. In fact, Sushila was the one going over the edge.

She started shrieking loudly saying "mein aayi maalik..aaaa.a..a..a..aa" (Master, I am cumming) and apparently had a blinding orgasm.

Her body was quivering all over and she slumped down back on Dad, who wasn't done with her yet. He flipped her over the sofa riding her doggiestyle, grabbing her hair in both hands and using that as leverage to fully ram his 10 inches into her cunt. 10-12 minutes later her exploded in her womb violently.

I was spellbound.

Part 6 to follow.