Caught Glancing

Story Info
Story is fiction!
1.6k words
2.94
19.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gtuny
Gtuny
10 Followers

There I was, walking in school. In front of me was walking a girl Named Ayat. Ayat Wore a Black Abaya and a hijab. The girls in the school always wore them so they don't show off their bodies, however it never Works for them as the Abayas they wear are too thin so as they walk I constantly see their huge butt cheeks bounce up and down as they walk. Ayat has a decent bubble butt as every time I see it I always have a hard on. When ever she would sit I would look and glance, when she reached over a desk I would stare at her fabulous Ass since the Abaya would press up against her bubble butt. Seeing all of this would make my cock throb immensely as I would always ask to go to the bathroom and get a quick jack off just to calm myself down.

Ayat was 19 years old as I was 19 as well. She also had decent breasts as she was a C cup. One day I got too greedy and glanced one too many times at her ass and when she sat down in class the that day I took a long stare as she was in a very advantageous position to get a nice view of her bubble butt. As I stated she glanced over then saw me staring and I quickly looked away as my heart dropped when I found out I was caught. Throughout the class I was thinking if she actually saw me and what would I say, then Ayat just got up and walked past me as she aimed her ass towards me giving me a full view which made my cock jump. I was instantly turned on seeing this and as she walked back she gave me an evil smirk and looked down under my desk as she sat I tried to cover my erect cock that was making a tent in my pants but couldn't as I would have to hold back moan from touching my cock trying to push it down, and she could see I was struggling.

After class school was finally over and I waited tell everyone left so they wouldn't see my erection but, Ayat stayed. I tried to leave but Ayat then Stopped me closing and locking the door looking at me both pissed and happy having an evil grin.

"So...I knew it...you are a pervert...I always knew you were staring at me! I wasn't really sure before but I know now! Are you that lonely that you have to stare at my ass JUST to get off?" She talked in a angry yet seductive tone.

"W-what? I don't know what your talking about...just let me leave." I try to leave again going for the door but she then pushes me against the wall yanking my hands away and grabs my throbbing erection that was still concealed in my pants.

"Your not going anywhere loser. Your a pathetic pervert who stares at girls...yea that's right i know...I'm not the only person you stare at right? You you disgusting pathetic loser!" She squeezes my cock making me squeal and let out a small moan as I try to fight back but I lose in an instant as she over powered me easily with my cock in her hand.

"Ahhhh! S-stop- ohh...l-let g-go-ahh..." I could barely talk as she played with my cock humiliating me as she held me against the wall.

"Your pathetic hehe...but nice cock...and what a girlish ass! Man it can jiggle! Just a little sissy boy huh?" As she says that I blush in defeat and embarrassment.

She then let's me go as I slide down with my legs spread and as I'm about to cover my erection she presses her foot on my cock making me moan further showing her dominance over me. She then pulls her phone out showing a voice recording she was taking.

"I recorded the whole thing...and if you don't want anyone to know about your perverted shenanigans...you will meet me at the portable class rooms outside of the school...those are empty so I can punish your pathetic self in peace..."

"W-what?! N-no- ohhhhhhh..." she rubs her foot more making me moan as pre cum start to leak out from her seductive rubbing.

"Be there...bitch...and don't jack off...I want more fun..." she leaves the room as I sit there with my heart dropped all the way to my feet knowing I was screwed and I was in her mercy.

I go to the portable outside the school and I see the door is slightly open and as I walk in I was then pushed to the ground by Ayat along with her friends Hannin, Nour, and Nadine. All Arab Girls in My school Had Very Big Butts. Hannin had a nice big ass that bounced but didn't jiggle and had small breasts but her fat ass made up for it, Nour Had the Biggest Ass Of all even though she was the shortest being only 18 she had big boobs as well and Nadine had a very big ass also with boobs slightly bigger than C cup. They all wore Abaya and Hijabs.

"So he really is a perverted loser...look at that erect cock!" Said Nour giggling at the sight.

"Yup that's him...caught him staring at my Butt in Class today...he is a fucking weak whore of a guy hehe...could fight back against a girl!" Ayat along with the girls laugh at me as I sit there covering my still erect cock blushing in embarrassment regretting ever looking in the first place.

"Please just let me go! I won't stare again I swear-" then all of the sudden, Hannin Slaps me sending me back as she rubbed her foot on my cock making my tongue roll out my mouth as my eye go up and I blush feeling pleasure and embarrassment as I try to push her away failing miserably earning the girls laughter towards me at my pathetic attempts to escape.

"Hahaha! What a bitch of a man!" Says Nadine as she stares and laughs.

"S-stop- ohhhh...ahhhh!" then cum in my pants making a wet spot as I shoot my load from the constant domination.

"Holy crap! Hahaha! The slut boy cummed!" Says Ayat as she points laughing.

"Hehehe sluts don't need clothing...let's strip them off!" As Nour says that she starts to Tuff at my clothing along with the other girls who pull and Tuff causing them to rip and tear up exposing more and more of my naked body.

"S-stop! P-please! I'm begging you!" Reduced to begging as they ripped my clothing more and more making me more and more naked the girls laugh ignoring me as they quickly made easy work of my clothing.

"Awww look our pet is begging!" Hannin says as they rip my clothing from my body leaving me naked trying to cover up my body as my still erect cock kept popping out of my hands and my ass jiggling as they stood me up as ayat then started her humiliation.

"Hehehe...now bitch...shake your fat girly ass for us!" Ayat said as she and the girls sat on chairs watching.

"B-but you said people wouldn't know!...d-don't make me!" I say completely embarrassed trying to cover up but not doing a good job.

"I can do what ever I want to you now hehe...I can tell who ever I want! But if you don't want the WHOLE school then shake your ass you slut!" Ayat said that I then run as fast as I could to the door to leave but then Nadine grabs me pinning me on the wall with her speed and turns me around.

"ohhh no no no pet...don't try it bitch boy..." Nadine then starts to slap my ass as all the girls take turns.

"Ah! Stop- ah! N-no! Ah! Ohhhh..." ayat then puts me over her knees as the girls surround me as they spank my ass cheeks And as they do my cock starts to get even more and more hard as it rubs against ayats Abaya covered thighs as she then feels it.

After 10 minutes of spankings they jiggle it and the throw me onto the floor.

"So slut...you like asses huh?" Said Ayat.

"And don't forget feet!" Said Nour.

"Hehe so foot and butt slut then huh...hehe."they then strip their abayas off and their pants under the Abaya showing all of them in panties and bras and Ayat turns her ass to me.

"See this fat ass you love? Kiss it..." she then pulls her panties down as her butt cheeks explode out and bounce free as the sight makes me cum instantly as I then jack off to the sight with my tongue out staring but instantly Nadine rubs her foot on my crotch making me moan even more loudly.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh!! F-fuck! N-no...pl-please! ahhhhh fuck!!" I then cum again as the girls laugh at my humiliation of being abused.

"Alright now let's have some real fun with this faggot." As Nour says that she and the other girls strip their panties off exposing their asses to me and shoves them all on me.

"Lick and kiss them all slut boy!" Said Nour shoving her ass in my face.

i slowly give in licking their asses and kissing them worshipping the globes of flesh making out with them for minutes and minutes on end.

"Now kiss our feet!" Said Nadine as her and the other girls rub their feet all over my body, one over my cock that was cumming, other on my face, other on my chest and another my balls as I lick their feet sucking their toes kissing them submitting completely as my lust completely took over.

Days and days went on with this as I was taken away and made as entertainment for those girls as slowly all the girls in the school would find out and take turns having their way with me as I was the girl personal slut pet as they called it.

Gtuny
Gtuny
10 Followers