Caught in Pink Pt. 03

Story Info
After the blowjob, we take the guy back home for more fun.
2.5k words
4.73
776
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I both agreed that we wanted to continue the fun with this guy, so we asked him to take us back to my place.

Lisa and I both climbed up inside the SUV, after he slid out and shut the door for us, We told him where to go.

On the drive to my place, Lisa had her hands all over me. We were making out in the backseat and I had my hand under her skirt, playing with her soggy wet pussy.

My skirt was getting higher and higher, and I spread my legs, allowing her to pull my panties to the side of my pussy lips. You could smell the cum lofting from my crotch.

Lisa decided she wanted her surprise and she got on her knees in front of me and started licking, lapping up the cum from my fucking in the bathroom.

The guy adjusted his mirror and was watching us the whole time. He had to have been hard again. How could you not, watching two girls playing with each other and licking pussy.

It didn't take long until we pulled up out front of my house. My buzz was starting to wear down a little bit, but I was still tipsy and very much horny.

Lisa had both of her hands on my ass, lifting my skirt up and pushing me to the front door. Once inside, we led the guy over to the couch and sat him down.

Lisa asked him if he wanted anything to drink and went into the kitchen to find some alcohol. I was sitting on the couch next to him and I was really horny now, I wanted my tongue in his mouth, I kissed him deeply, he was massaging my breasts.

He was different than Brian the guy I had made out with inside the bathroom. Brian was a cute frat boy looking guy. This guy was tall, dark and handsome, a big strapping Italian guy, especially between his legs.

I enjoyed sucking his big cock, for my first time sucking a real cock it was heaven. I wanted some more of it.

I broke away and asked him what his name was. He replied, Angelo. I asked him if he really did enjoy the blowjob I gave him. I asked him if he would let me suck it some more.

I slid off the couch down to the floor. I crawled up between his legs and unzipped his pants. His monster cock sprang out. I wanted it badly. I couldn't wait to taste it again. I took it all as deeply as I could.

Lisa came and brought us our drinks and she was reaching into her purse looking for something and she came over and told me, got on her knees, and was alternating, sucking his cock with me. She told me to stick out my tongue, I thought I was going to get another load of cum.

Lisa placed a little pink pill on my tongue instead and told me to swallow, and she put one on hers, and did the same, I asked her what it was she said it's a tiny little pain pill.

Lisa said, It's gonna make everything feel much better here soon. And with that we continued drinking and sucking. I loved the taste of his cock and the alcohol.

Lisa got up and told Angelo to give us a couple minutes, we were going to go into the bedroom to get everything ready.

Lisa grabbed my hands and helped me up off the floor, and we did a little shimmy and a little cha-cha down the hallway to my bedroom, my skirt way up above my hips, my pantyhose ass cheeks jiggling, my fake tits bouncing.

Once inside, she asked me if I had positioned the anal tube in my suit so something could be inserted into my ass. I told her no, I had totally forgot about it.

Lisa helped me out of my skirt and pantyhose and boots, she took off my blouse, and pulled my panties off.

Lisa had me bend over and she opened up the leg opening to get to the tube to insert it into my ass. She went over to her bag and got lube and a pair of scissors. She told me she had to make some minor adjustments and to be still so she didn't cut me with the scissors.

I could hear her cutting something from the suit with the scissors. I felt the glob of lube on my ass hole and then she let the latex snap back and she smacked my ass hard.

She then stuck her finger through the asshole opening of my suit, and I felt her finger slide directly into my asshole, it felt good. The cold lube was starting to warm and my asshole was tingling.

She was working one finger in and squirted some more lube, then she worked in two fingers, getting me loose. She had me panting and wanting more.

My cock was hard, pulsing in its latex sheath. Then she asked me if I had another pair of crotchless panties. I pointed over the drawer and told her the red ones.

She pulled them out, held them up stretching them out, she was sticking her tongue out, flicking it through the opening of the crotch, through the red lace.

Lisa put them on me to hide the seams around the openings of my suit, she didn't know how Angelo would take it if he found out that I really wasn't a girl.

She then had me get on the bed on my knees, and I was feeling the little pill now. I was starting to get lightheaded, and I felt really warm but I was comfortable. I buried my face deep into my pillows. Lisa was massaging my asshole with her fingers again. I heard her call for Angelo to come in.

She climbed up on the bed right beside me on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder and told Angelo take your pic. Who do you want to fuck first.

Then I heard her tell Angelo that Joanie loves anal and that's one reason why her boyfriend broke up with her, because he thought it was disgusting.

She was telling Angelo, Joanie would love for you to bury that big hunk of meat into her ass. I was embarrassed a little bit and reached over with my shoulder and bumped her hard.

She said, I would love for you to bury it deep inside of my pussy first. Why don't you fuck me hard and use your fingers to fuck Joanie and get her stretched and ready.

I felt Angelo's weight on the bed. I raised up a minute and looked over my shoulder to see him grabbing onto Lisa's hips.

Lisa's eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and after a couple thrusts from Angelo, I started to hallucinate. I could've sworn I saw the head of his cock coming out of her mouth as he was fucking her.

It made me want to kiss her deep, I reached over and inserted my tongue in her mouth, that is when I felt Angelo's fingers playing with my hole.

I could feel Angelo had some big long fingers, he was inserting into my asshole. He pressed as deep as he could get it. My hole would open and stretch allowing him to get deeper and deeper. Each time he tried to pull out, my hole would try to hold onto his finger really tight.

I was kissing Lisa while Angelo finger fucked me and pounded her pussy with his big meaty cock.

Then I felt the bed shift, Angelo had withdrawn from Lisa's pussy. His finger was still in my ass, and he was almost picking me up off the bed with it.

I could feel him positioning himself behind me. I felt his fingers slide out of my asshole. My hole was trying to grip them and pull them back in.

Then I felt his hands on my hips, and I felt pressure on my asshole. I could feel him sliding the tip of his enormous cock through the opening of my suit and into my tight hole.

Slowly, he pushed, stretching my asshole to its limits, trying to make the tip of his cock get past the opening. My face was buried back into the pillow, I wanted to scream, but remembered when his cock was deep in my mouth. I reached to feel my hard bent back cock, but found my latex pussy instead.

Angelo finally worked the head of his meat monster through my tight opening, and now I was stretched, and he was sliding in deeper and deeper with every push. I felt his hips up against my ass, I knew he had reached bottom. He held there for a minute.

The combination of the alcohol and the pain pill had me really relaxed, and being filled with something that enormous, had me feeling really satisfied.

Then I felt him slide back slowly until I felt the head stretching to pop out of my hole. Then in one quick push, he was back in as deep as he could go.

He started to repeat, and was picking up speed and moving a little faster. Each time he slid out, he pushed in deeper and harder and faster.

Lisa had reached over into her bag and got a vibrator out and put it in my hand and helped me guide it into my latex pussy.

The sensation was amazing, the plunging of the big meat into my ass and the vibrations in my latex pussy up against my hard cock had it leaking.

Lisa had now positioned herself in front of me and pulled the pillows out of the way and she sat down. She scooted her butt down as far as she could, spreading her legs wide, until I was face-to-face with her wet soggy, freshly fucked pussy lips.

It must've been a good site for Angelo as he thrust forward with all of his weight, pushing me down so my face was buried into her snatch. I started licking, searching for every droplet of pussy juice I could find.

Lisa was already moaning and over the edge and coming on my mouth. She pushed my head down, hard, grinding my face into her pussy as she came.

She was moaning and squealing, and it must've turned on Angelo even more, because now he was really fucking my ass hard.

I'm glad I was still drunk and under the influence of a pain pill. Otherwise, I'm sure it really would've hurt, but the sensation of the vibrator, and his meat, caused me to cum, spurt after spurt into my sheath.

I left a vibrator inside my latex pussy and I must've squirted four squirts of cum through my latex sheath. I could feel the vibrator sliding in and out easier. My cum was dripping through my latex pussy.

Then Angelo stopped. He pushed all of his weight onto my ass, and I could feel his fire hose emptying all of his cum into my asshole.

My asshole was spasming. We laid still for a few seconds, and then Angelo resumed his fucking. Now he was really fucking my sloppy hole. He was still hard. He must've taken a pill himself, one of those little blue pills to keep him hard.

He fucked me fast for a few more minutes and then stopped and pulled out really fast. He slapped me on the ass and then told me to turn over.

Lisa pushed my shoulders, pushing me out of her pussy, and I flopped over onto my back. When I did, the vibrator fell out of my pussy. Angelo was positioning himself over top of me and he took his big meaty cock and stuffed it in my cum dripping, wet latex vagina.

He was hovering over me, and I could smell his cologne, I reached my arms up around his neck, trying to pull him down, but he was too strong.

All I could do, was to pull myself up to him and kiss him while he stuffed his meat inside of my pussy and fuck me hard.

I could feel his cock rubbing up against my cock through the latex pussy and threw my latex sheath, it was magical, his weight and pressure on my pelvis, his energy and force of his pounding.

He was stuffing me good, and I was kissing him hard, but he was concentrating on fucking. I'm sure he enjoyed Lisa's pussy juice that was on my face and my lips and tongue as I kissed him.

Lisa started pulling him off of me, you could hear the sloppy sounds of his meat and my cum squishing as he went in and out of my vagina.

Lisa got him on his back and I laid there beside him. Lisa dove on his cock swallowing the whole thing. She was licking and bobbing like a mad woman, She loved the wet cum coating his meat.

She had licked it clean. She rose up and got on top of him, straddling him, lowering herself onto his monster pole.

She started bucking and riding him like a drunken cowgirl. She was bouncing up and down fast and hard, almost as fast and hard as he was fucking my ass a few minutes ago.

I crawled up. I wanted to kiss him some more. I enjoyed his tongue in my mouth and my tongue in his mouth and the taste of the alcohol and Lisa's pussy was delicious.

It didn't take long for Lisa to start coming more and more. She kept riding and bouncing and screaming. I looked down I could see her spewing, thick, white frothy cum, it was coating the outside of his shaft and her lips.

She collapsed onto his chest and laid their panting, still impaled on his shaft.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off. And then I did the same thing she did. I plopped the whole length of his cock into my mouth, letting it slide to the back of my throat. I used my tongue to wipe up every bit of Lisa's cum off the length of his shaft as I came up.

I used my tongue to wipe his cock clean as I went back down, slurping and sucking. It was only a few bobs up and down until I had him licked completely clean. I pulled off and fell back and Lisa and I laid our heads on his chest, everyone panting, and breathing hard.

We laid there for about 15minutes until everybody had caught their breath and Angelo got up, put his clothes back on, thanked us and left the house.

Lisa and I laid there looking at each other smiling as we drifted off to sleep.