Caught in the Act

Story Info
Getting caught on a night out.
2.6k words
4.12
6.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on real-life events with the names and certain details changed for privacy. Everyone in the story is over 18.

First time writing in a while, but as always, feedback and comments are welcome.

A huge thank you to Lomalibu for providing editing services on this one.

It was my birthday weekend and my girlfriend and I were getting ready to go out for the night and meet some friends at a local pub. We'd been together a couple of years by stage and she'd already moved in with me and taken over half the bedroom with all of her stuff.

Her name is Brittany and she a 5"2 with long brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She has a perfect (in my eye anyway), hourglass figure with a tiny but strong core from all her work at the gym and an amazing ass you just want to grab and bite every chance you get.

Currently, Brittany was trying to decide what to wear for the night, walking around the room in a set of black lace underwear and a gown.

"How dressed up are people going to be?"

"I don't know, I don't think very. The bar opposite the pub isn't exactly high-end, but no reason you can't dress to impress." I replied, buttoning up my shirt.

"I guess just this will do then," Brittany said as she pulled out a little black dress from the wardrobe. A classic. "I'm not sure I've any tights to go with them though." She mused as she began rifling through her draw.

At this point, I should point out that in our room is a large chest where we keep all of our sex toys and Brittany's lingerie/ outfits. This chest is used very often and is open all the time for quick access and inspiration when the moment takes you.

It was open at this very moment and I spotted inspiration while she was going through her draws.

"Why don't you just wear a set of black thigh highs babe? That would be sexy as fuck!" I walked over to the chest and pulled out a couple of options as I said this. Turning to me she replied,

"Ooh I don't know, I've never worn thigh highs out before. I don't even know if the dress is long enough to hide the tops of them."

"One way to find out," I stated, a grin already across my face.

Brittany took a pair from me and proceeded to do her best movie star impression of putting one foot after another on the edge of the bed and rolling the thigh highs up her legs. She then dropped the gown on the floor and squeezed herself into her little black number.

"What do you think?" She asked while giving me a little twirl, "Can you see the tops or not?"

She looked incredibly hot and I already knew that being out with her all night knowing she was wearing these was going to drive me mad.

"Not really, just the perfect length to tease and make someone paying attention look twice, but not enough that it's obvious."

She gave another couple of twirls in the mirror, checking herself before she seemed happy and announced she was good to go.

We met several friends at the pub and began drinking and enjoying the night. The place was packed and we all had to squeeze together to fit around the table. From time to time throughout the night I will glance at Brittany, then at her legs.

We've always had a great and fun sex life and she has always been more than happy to dress up for me with thigh highs being a favorite for both of us. While we'd discussed doing stuff in public we never had, so to suddenly have her next to me in a little black dress, knowing underneath was a sexy black bra and panties with the thigh high to match, I could feel my cock twitching already.

After a couple of hours of boozing, we all decided it was time to hit the bar, so we all finished our drinks and made our way across the street to the bar. It was crammed, you could barely move and the fight across the dance floor to the bar was a real struggle!

Brittany and I soon found ourselves on the dance floor, rubbing against each other through lack of space as much as desire.

"I can't believe how sexy I feel in these!" She half yelled in my ear. The music was so loud no one around would be able to hear her.

"I know, I can't stop thinking about you in them all night, it's driving me crazy!" I responded, my hand running down her back, over her ass, and onto her the tops of her leg as I did so.

"Well behave birthday boy, you'll have to wait until we're home to unwrap this gift." She winked at me, before turning around and grinding her ass into my crotch as she carried on dancing.

After 3 hours of drinking, I needed to hit the restroom and Brittany took the opportunity to join me. Now this bar's restrooms were interestingly located. You went up a set of stairs to a narrow corridor where there were 4 doors. 2 male and 2 female toilets, all next to each other.

We both found empty ones and I agreed to meet at the top of the stairs. I came out first to find the corridor empty, and the only room occupied at Brittany's. I stood opposite her door and waited. I heard the lock on the door move and she opened it.

I hadn't planned it, I didn't even consider it, I just did it. Once she opened the door I rushed forward and with my hands cupping her face gave her a passionate kiss. She was surprised at first, but soon fell into me and began kissing me back. We were now furiously making out in the door of this toilet.

Still not thinking I moved inside the toilet, not breaking the kiss, and shut the door behind me with my foot. Breaking the kiss for just a moment I locked the door before turning back to Brittany to resume our hot and heavy make-out session.

My hands were no longer on her face, one was squeezing her breasts through her dress and bra, making her moan into my mouth (she always had very sensitive nipples). The other hand was on the hem of her dress, hiking it up to expose her thigh highs.

I broke the kiss and spun her around, holding her against the wall, her panty clad ass sticking out at me.

Kissing and biting her neck, I reached down and slid a hand into the front of her panties. Knew it, she was soaked! She was just as, if not more turned on than I was. The presence of my hand in her panties, rubbing her pussy made her moan into my ear as I continued my assault on her neck. Her hands fiddled behind her, working my belt open and opening the zip of my trousers. She was hungry for cock, and I was happy to oblige.

Pulling my cock out, I grabbed hold of her panties and pulled them to one side. I then with ease slid it into her soaking pussy. The moan she let out was so loud that even in the bar I was worried they'd hear. Clapping one of my hands over her mouth, pulling her head back onto my shoulder, I began to slowly fuck her. Nice long strokes, pushing my cock all the way in before slowly withdrawing it and repeating.

The pair of us were lost in the moment, spurred on by built up sexual drive and alcohol. It was at this point we were snapped back to reality.

*THUD, THUD, THUD*

"Alright you 2 that's enough, get out here not!" Came a booming voice from the other side of the door as whoever it was also hammered on the door with their fist.

It was a shock and we were lost at what to do for a second.

*THUD*

"Come on move it!". When I look back on it, the voice was booming but not angry, just someone fed up and doing their job.

I quickly tucked my hard and now pussy juice coated cock back into my jeans (not pleasant or comfortable with a belt on I can tell you!), while Brittany pulled her dress back down. She was in shock and unsure of herself.

I told her it was going to be okay and opened the door. 2 doorman waited on the other side. One was not much older than me and standing back a bit, the other larger and older. The older one told us to follow him, it was clear he'd been the one hammering on the door.

At this point, Brittany and I were shaken, but I thought I knew what to expect. We'd be escorted out of the bar and told not to come back, standard practice for being kicked out of a bar. As we walked out I spotted the camera at the top of the stairs, must have been how they knew what we were doing.

Sure enough, we were led down the stairs and past a sign that said staff only until we exited the bar out the back through a fire door. Now here is what I didn't expect and what pissed me off to the point where I could have killed the guy.

The younger guy stood in front of me and began to tell me that yeah, we're being kicked out and we know why etc. This I was fine with, the old beefy guy meanwhile decided to lecture my 5"2 girlfriend who was clearly shaken by being caught and didn't need some old perv giving his opinion right now.

When I tried to stop him and get her (all I wanted to do was grab Brittany and get home now), the younger guy stopped me. She obviously was not comfortable with what was going on and told me just to wait a minute. After what felt like forever the lecture was over and the 2 doorman went back inside.

This did however leave me with a now crying Brittany in a dark alley in the early hours of the morning. I rushed to her and embraced her. Told her it was all going to be okay and we'd head home straight away.

It didn't take long to grab a cab and get home. The entire time I spent comforting her and holding her close. I thought the night was ruined, that arsehole had ruined it and made her feel bad about the whole thing!

Angry and tired, I paid the taxi driver and we went inside our home. I told her to go upstairs and get ready for bed while I did us a couple of drinks and I'd meet her there. This also gave me a chance to calm down a little.

I was waiting a while when finally Brittany came into the bedroom. She had dried her face and fixed her hair back into a ponytail, but she wasn't upset anymore, she looked as mad as I'd been.

"You okay babe?"

"No, I'm pissed. That guy had no right to say what he said to me and make me feel bad."

"I know, I know, I wanted to tell him to fuck off so bad, but his mate wouldn't let me near."

"I'm glad you didn't that would have only made things worse. But, I've decided something."

"What?"

Brittany's face turned into a sly grin and she raised one eyebrow.

"I'm not going to let that fucker ruin our night and how sexy I felt tonight, so with that in mind," she proceeded to reach behind her and I heard the zip of her dress begin to undo. She then pushed it down until it fell to her ankles. The site that greeted me made my mouth fall open. Brittany had taken off her panties and bra in the bathroom, meaning she was now standing in the doorway in just a pair of heels and her black thigh highs,

"Now, where were we? Oh yes, you were fucking me against a wall from behind." With this she stepped next to the wall and leaned against it, bending at the waist to really push her ass out to me.

I didn't need to be told twice. Hard already, I jumped off the bed and quickly removed my shirt and jeans. Now standing behind her in my boxes I gave her round ass a nice spank on one cheek, then the other. I then leaned down and gave it a bite. I continued to bite and kiss her ass, one of my hands rubbing and playing with her wet pussy as I did do. She moaned in pleasure at my touch, as each bite before begging,

"Please baby, don't tease me. We're past foreplay, I need your cock in me and I need it now." How could I refuse such a demand?

I pulled my boxers off, lined myself up behind her, and once again slid my cock into her wet pussy. It felt so good that even I let out a moan as I slid all the way in. Once in I held it there for a moment, both my hands squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples, making Brittany moan in pleasure.

It was the calm before the storm though. After this moment of zen and embracing I needed to fuck, and fuck hard. Hands still holding her breasts I begin to pump back and forth, hard and fast. The sound of her ass smacking against my hips with each thrust, combined with her cries of,

"Oh god," and "fuck just like that." only encouraged me to keep going.

I carried on like this until I decided it was Brittany's turn to work for her orgasm that I knew was brewing. I slowly pulled out of her much to her disappointment. Taking her hand I led her to the bed and laid down on my back.

Without prompting she instantly climbed up on me and began to ride me. I gazed at her admiring every inch of her as she rode me. Her ponytail flew all over the place, her boobs bouncing up and down with her, and my cock glistened with her juices as she rode it up and down. Then, of course, there were her thigh high covered legs, I put my hands on her thighs and rubbed her through them. They felt so soft to me and I knew despite the events of the night she would be wearing them out again.

"Put your hands on my chest baby, bounce up and down on that cock." Brittany took a second to register what I'd said, she was so lost in her riding me. Once she did though she leaned forward and began bouncing/ twerking her ass up and down.

I reached around and spanked her arse a few times before grabbing it in both hands and helping to pull her arse down onto my cock even harder.

"Oh god baby I'm close, don't stop doing that." She moaned into my ear.

"I won't baby, but that pussy is so wet already it's like you've emptied a tube of lube on my cock, I don't know how long I'm going to last either."

"That's okay baby, fuck me harder, cum in me, make me drown your cock!"

That pretty much did it, a few more strokes and we were both moaning and gasping for air as I came in her and she came all over my hard dick.

We lay there for a minute, catching our breath, Brittany's head on my chest, my cock still half in her. After a minute or two she kissed me before whispering into my ear,

"So baby, where are you taking me tomorrow night?"