Caught in the Act

Story Info
I catch Rob masturbating and take matters into my own hands.
3.7k words
4.44
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am cursed with a very dirty mind. I often think my life would be simpler and less frenetic if I had limits. All of us have limits on what we consider acceptable sexual activity, but I am often disappointed to find that my partners fall short of my expectations, or their imagination does not run as wild as I hoped. Do no harm and always get consent, are probably the only two guiding principles that I use but that leaves a vast field of behaviour and exploration wide open to me. I have a wide circle of friends for which I am very grateful as it gives me the strength to remain determinedly single. Without those friendships I could not be as adventurous sexually as I am, I would have nothing to fall back on when my adventures turn bad. My friends, some of whom are very aware of my sexual adventures, others who have no inkling, are my support network. I would be lost without them.

As I shared with you in my last story, I let out my spare bedroom to lodgers working temporarily in the area or who come for a couple of weeks at a time every few months or so. This brings adult company into my house and provides a steady moderate income to help me make ends meet. I acknowledge that I also use the men that stay with me for my own pleasure, although I am sure they get quite a lot in return. I confess that I found married men a more attractive option. I don't want to debate the morality of that situation, although the moral dilemmas were more for them to sort out than me, but with a married man I had more confidence in my ability to shut things down or end things when he left than I did with a single man. It also meant I could shield the children from the complications of a string of lovers passing through their lives.

Having an unknown man in your spare bedroom has turned out to be fascinating. I don't just fuck anyone who happens to be staying and do some evaluation before I attempt any overt flirting or make a definitive move. I also look for clues about a man's behaviour. Does he take care of himself and his body? Is he attentive or just arrogant and dismissive?

Sometimes the bathroom reveals clues which spark my interest. So, Rob, who had been staying for the best part of 6 weeks, had, as usual, showered and left for work before I got the kids up. With the kids at school, I went upstairs to clean his shower room. I intended to clean the shower and I removed the drain cover to wash away the water more quickly. What I saw was that he had been doing some manscaping before he left that morning. The hairs in the drain were clearly pubic. Ok, a good sign. A neatly trimmed pubis and hairless balls and dick are so much hornier on a man. I love the feel of the bare skin around the shaft and the wrinkled delicate skin a man's balls and his perineum. My cunt juices can start flowing instantly at the thought of just cupping a soft, cum-filled ball sack and taking a soft shaft in my hand and slowly feeling it respond to my touch and swing to the vertical and just grow in response to my touch.

My mind is always fantasising and here I was, on my own in the house, hair up, dressed in jogging pants, sports bra and t-shirt and my mind went rushing into a slutty dirt filled rabbit-hole.

In my mind's eye, I could see him. He had dropped the boxers he had been sleeping in, to the floor and stepped out of them. Naked, with dick swinging freely I fantasised him stepping into the steamy hot stream of water under the shower head. He squirted shower gel into his hand and lathering up the gel by rubbing his hand through his pubic hair and lathering up his dick and balls. Razor in hand I could see him carefully shaving his crotch and delighting in the sensation of the close shave on the sensitive skin around his dick. Maybe he got carried away with the sensations and completely shaved his crotch, balls and dick bare. He would have had to hold his dick clear of his crotch-I imagined it slowly becoming aroused as he held his half erect dick away from the razor.

"Did this turn him on?" I wondered.

Fuck, the thought was turning me on!

I had put the mop down and found myself sticking my hand inside the waistband of my jogging pants. This gives me immediate access to my pussy as I sleep naked and normally pass on the knickers when I get up. I leaned back against the bathroom wall and with two fingers parted my thick labia and began fingering and caressing my exposed fuck-button.

"Oh shit", I thought. "9:30 in the morning and I was going to fucking finger myself!"

Eyes closed I continued to twirl, rub and flick my clit. I pushed my other hand inside my waistband and stuck two fingers in my l fuck tube-yes, now moist and beginning to gush cunt juice. I pushed a third finger into my cunt and began to slowly push them in and out, slightly rotating my hand and flexing my fingers against the wet walls of my cunt as I built up the rhythm of my movements. The urgency I always felt from having a hard dick inside me was not there, replaced by that warm glow of pleasure that only I could give myself. As I continued to twirl, rub and flick my clit I could feel my cunt juices flowing over my hand. My juices were streaming, and I pulled my moist hand from my cunt and stuck it inside my t-shirt pulling my bra up off my tits and rubbed my nipples and areolae with my own moist fuck juice.

"Oh, fuck me, here we go-how long should I make this last?"

I began to imagine myself naked stepping under the hot shower with Rob and taking the razor from his hand. I knelt in front of him and took his dick in my hand. I was soaking, with water running through my hair and down my face but I took another dab of shower gel and rubbed it in his crotch, first his pubes then his balls and finally hungrily lathering his dick. It grew stiff in my hand standing proud and free from his body Holding his dick tight I began shaving his pubes, shaving up from the base of his dick toward his navel and top of his hips. My gripping his dick had tightened his balls making them easier to shave. This was delicate work, but I pushed his legs further apart and ran the razor carefully from butthole to balls, shaving his perineum completely smooth. I took the handheld shower attachment and washed off the soap and then brushed my lips across the smooth freshly shaved skin above his dick, lifted his dick high and placed first one smooth ball and then the other in my mouth and sucked. My tongue then traced a delicate path under his balls and along the smoothness of his perineum to his freshly soaped butthole. Turning him round I imagined the taste of his wet butthole as I curled my tongue and pushed against his sphincter until it succumbed to the pressure of my tongue and allowed me entry to his butt.

Whoops!

Back to reality. My pants were around my ankles; I had three fingers vigorously thrusting in and out of my cunt; my fuck-button was blood engorged and throbbing and I was twisting and pulling at it with three fingers from my other hand.

"Oh shit, here I cum"

I felt the rising wave of ecstasy rush through me from my clit through the soaking walls of my cunt, down my legs and up through my body. My nipples tingled against the cotton of my t-shirt and as I gasped my knees began to sag. I pulled my soaking hand from my cunt and gave my rock-hard nipples another lathering with my own cunt juice.

I relaxed into that post-orgasmic glow and realised I hardly knew the man and I was using him for my masturbation fantasies. Still, his obvious attention and care he showed his body made me warm to him and I decided he was a target worth pursuing.

However, Rob was pretty illusive. He worked, ate, sometimes with me in the evening, and spent time alone in his room. He also sometimes took calls early morning and worked the rest of the morning in his room and his car would be standing outside when I took the kids to school in the morning.

From that morning on I paid more attention to Rob and within a week our interactions were clearly flirtatious, and he had begun to casually brush up against me or lightly touch me as we went about the house. I still felt that things were not progressing fast enough, but little did I know that despite his apparent hesitancy my chance would come in a rather unexpected way.

Included in the price for my spare room I changed the bed every week, stripping and washing the bed linen. I did this every Thursday when both kids and Rob were out of the house. Or so I thought. I came home one Thursday from dropping the kids off at school, noticed Rob's car was not parked outside the house and set out to strip his bedding. I ran upstairs and quickly stepped into his room ready to get to work. I don't know which one of us was more surprised but we both stopped dead still as I stepped into his room. He was still there in his room, but definitely not working. His laptop was open, and he was watching a woman on her knees being fucked from both ends with a huge dick in her mouth and an equally large dick plunged in her butthole. He was lying on the bed, naked, a huge hard-on which he was rhythmically stroking, and I could see he had been doing this for a while. His foreskin was fully retracted, and the purple head of his dick was glistening with clear pre-cum. Well, there is nothing like being unexpectedly interrupted while you are in the middle of what is intended to be a very private exercise in pleasuring yourself! Even I would be embarrassed if you came in while I has a plug up my arse, three fingers in my cunt and my other hand wildly strumming my clit. I did not wait to see how he reacted but stepped backwards, pulled the door shut and.... I was about to release my hold on the door when I realised this might be my chance to break the ice in a big way. I heard him jump from the bed, rushing round the room, probably pulling on a pair of shorts. My short glimpse had revealed a trim well-muscled body and an impressively erect dick. My earlier fantasies had been right. He was, in fact, shaved bare and his length was all the more enticing as it stood clear of a shaved belly and balls. I decided to strike while the iron was hot! I pushed the door back open and stepped inside the room.

"Oh, come on, you could have at least knocked!", he exclaimed.

I crossed the room and stood in front of him and pulled open the waistband of the shorts he had pulled on.

"And missed this?", I said, looking inside the front of his shorts at his still stiff dick.

There was still pre-cum oozing from the hole at its head and it twitched as I held the shorts open.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Wondering if we should finish together, what you started alone. Judging by what I see I think it should be together."

I could see him hesitate, but I then stuck both hands down the front of his shorts and cupped his taut cum charged balls in one hand and firmly clasped his rock-hard shaft with the other. That removed any thoughts of hesitation from his mind, and I could see his monkey brain take over. I had him!

Leaving my hands where they were I moved to the bed and sat on the edge. I held his erect shaft tight but with my other hand dragged his shorts down to his ankles.

In a voice now husky with lust I instructed him, "Take my top off".

He reached down and pulled my t-shirt over my head, catching the sports bra and dragging it over my head with the t-shirt. My breasts sprung free and for the first time he saw my nipples, now the diameter of my thumb, already hard and erect and my large brown areolae. His erect weapon strained in my hand as I guided it in between my two 36D orbs and pushed them tight around his dick. With a breast cupped in each hand I pushed my tits tight against his rock-hard shaft and rolled them up and down in a slow rhythm. His glistening dick head disappeared between my breasts and then pushed up from the tunnel I had created so that I could almost lick the moisture off the tip with each upward thrust. My cleavage was quickly becoming fully lubricated by his leaking dick and I supplemented it by allowing a gob of spit drop from my lips onto the head of his penis as it emerged from my tit embrace. The mixture began to create ribbons of spit and pre-cum that hung from the tip of his dick onto my breasts.

"Were you enjoying yourself, Rob?"

"Aargh"

" Did you like the girl getting fucked in the bum, Rob?"

"Ugh, yes"

This dirty fuck talk was fun. I rolled his dick up and down twice more between my tits. He was beside himself trying to control his desire to explode.

"Do you want to fuck me in the bum, Rob? "

"Aargh?"

"Rob, answer me. Do you want to fuck me in the bum?"

"Yess, Yess, I want to fuck you in your butthole"

"OK, you get to do that later but for now I am going to make you cum in my mouth and then you are going to lick my streaming unwashed cunt out."

All Rob could do was grunt a little as that little exchange had made his dick even harder and I knew this tit fucking would soon take him to a climax. This was all very well for him as his breath was coming short and fast and he was now thrusting his hips hard driving his shaft between my boobs until his balls slapped against my chest. However, I was also getting uncomfortably aroused. I could feel my clit throb with excitement and my cunt tube was leaking fluid into my jogging pants at an alarming rate. I have large fleshy labia which, even when not blood engorged, lie outside the gash of my cunt. They were now responding to my arousal and need to be free from my bottoms. With every movement I made, they rubbed against the fabric of my pants, now moist and clinging from my leaking cunt juice. I had to lose my bottoms and quickly. I released him from my breasts, stood and dropped my jogging pants to my ankles and stepped out of them. Now I was naked, horny as hell, had a mix of pre-cum and saliva smeared over my breasts and my cunt juice was running down the inside of my thighs. I loved the slutty feeling the whole situation gave me.

I jumped back and knelt on the bed in front of him and returned my attention to his dick. The sight of my wet cunt and the small runway of cropped hair above the gash between my thighs had made his erect cock twitch and he grabbed both of my boobs and began to twist and tweak my hard, erect nipples. The skin on his pulsing shaft was stretched tight and the purple glistening head was fully exposed, its ridged base standing free from the stretched foreskin. It was already lubricated with saliva and pre-cum from the tit fucking and now I faced that erect pre-cum topped weapon and grabbed it by the base with my left hand and cupped the tight spunk filled balls in my right. His clean-shaven balls had tightened against the base of his shaft but were so large that I could hardly hold them in my hand. I gently squeezed his balls and lowered my open mouth around the thick head of his dick. I sucked just the glistening glans into my mouth and pushed the ridged base of his dick head in and out of my lips. I released my hold on his dick and put my free arm around to grab one cheek of his butt. I placed my hand in the crack between his cheeks, first and middle finger either side of his butthole. With my fingers so placed I could stretch his sphincter open in time with my mouth sliding up and down his dick. If that combination did not make him lose control, I do not know what would. It also gave me control of the pace and vigour of his response to my plunging his dick deep in my throat. I love a face-fuck but it's my face being fucked, and I get to control what happens. He was getting pleasured whatever; I wanted my pleasure from the act as well. The first taste of his pre-cum oozing from his purple head was almost orgasmic. I felt my cunt muscles involuntarily spasm and I slowly took the entire length of his dick into my mouth. I gagged as my mouth hit the base of his weapon but pulled back, drew breath and thrust his beautiful thick length back into my mouth and down my throat. I pulled back again and began to realise it would not be long before I got a mouthful of hot creamy cum, and judging by the size of his balls it would be a good cupful. I began to rhythmically suck as I pulled back and tightly clasp his shaft with my lips as I thrust downward to his balls, pulling the already tight skin of his dick tighter with the friction. Not too much of this was going to make him shoot his load and I was in no mood to delay my enjoyment. I just had to move my forefinger from the puckered ring around his butt and push it past his sphincter...

His dick spasmed and he let out a grunt as my finger penetrating his butt drove him over the edge. I could feel the eruption of cum rising up his shaft and I pulled back enough so that I did not gag on the gush of creamy, white, slimy hot cum ribbons that shot into my mouth. I could not keep my lips tight on his erupting dick which was bucking in my mouth and cum came dribbling out from the sides of my mouth and down my chin, dripping from there onto my chest and running down between my breasts. I took his dick out of my mouth, the still hard shaft glistening with a tasty mix of my saliva and his cum. I rubbed his dick in the creamy white globs between my breasts and then used the head of his cum covered dick to flick and poke at my hard nipples, coating them with a creamy layer of cum. I had not swallowed all his cum and gobbed a handful of cum and saliva into my hand and proceeded to rub the palmful of his jizz into the runway of hair above my cunt.

"Now, clean that up", I huskily demanded of him.

He needed no second telling. He pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs wide. He dived at my muff as if his life depended on it and I grabbed the top of his head and pushed it up and down on my crotch. I was so fucking horny! His face and mouth were covered with his cum but I pushed him down to my cunt and pulled my cunt lips wide so that my fuck button, by this time throbbing, hard and huge, was an easy target for his tongue. This was not going to take long. Thank God he knew what he was doing. I was that aroused that he had little more to do than suck hard on my clit, begin tongue strumming that hard button and suck hard again and my whole body convulsed. A screaming, thundering orgasmic rush pushed through my body as he grabbed my hips tight and continued to suck. He somehow stayed in contact with my clit while I thrashed in response to the successive waves of lust that rushed through my body.

It was over, I felt myself slowly come down and he lifted his head from between my legs and he pulled himself up to the same level as my face. I kissed his gooey, glistening mouth hard, inserting my tongue into his mouth and shared the taste of our juices.

We lay there recovering from our exertions and relishing the orgasmic after-glows we were both experiencing. As I lay there, I realized I was going to take this relationship, which I felt sure would only last while he was staying in my spare room, a step further. Our fuck talk while I was tit-fucking him had made it clear he was open to a little anal exploration and his choice of porn had made me curious about his desires.

It was still only 10 in the morning so I reckoned he would be fully recharged by this evening.

"That was fucking fun. Now I am going to make you fulfil that promise to fuck my bum that you made 10 minutes ago."

"Now? I need to work."

"No, I'll cook dinner tonight and we'll see where the evening goes."

To be continued...