Caught Naked with a Snake

Story Info
An Indian boy has to run naked in front his girl cousins.
1.1k words
3.35
21.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was, standing bare-naked surrounded by trees and bushes. I was shivering in the cold, with a wet, soaked body. Covering my parts with my hands. To make sense of the situation, I had to explain some backstory.

I am Kutty, a 24-year-old boy living in Hyderabad, South India. Though I was born and brought up in the city, my native land is on the outskirts. A village 350 km away from the main city. I rarely go there. This time, after finishing college, I took a vacation. The village culture always seemed strange to me, as I struggled to fit in. One of those habits is having a bath in the open. 

My grandparents' house is big enough to have many rooms, but no bathrooms. The men in the house take baths in the river nearby, or in the backyard out in the open. They wear a loincloth around their hips. I have two problems with practicing such an habit. One, I was used to taking showers with a naked body. I don't get the satisfaction of taking a bath while wearing clothes around my hips. Secondly, there are lots of women around the house. Among, Saranya, Lavanya, and Keerthana are my age. They are my cousins, and known to find opportunities to humiliate me at every turn. They are the main reasons I avoid going to my native village for holidays. I cannot stand the imagination of getting a bath in the open while wearing a loincloth with them around. The loincloth will only be enough to cover half of my ass. They could even get a glimpse of my cock from the sides. It would be a show for them. I would certainly avoid that.

I pleaded with the elders and got permission to take a bath in the bathroom constructed a few yards behind the backyard. It was a small bathroom designed specifically for women. They had to walk a few minutes from the backyard to reach that building. They didn't allow me first, but I demanded my privacy and got permission to take a bath in it. I was happy that I could escape from the prying eyes of my cousins. So, I took my bathing soap and towel and headed towards the bathroom.

It was a lonely building, standing amidst the trees and bushes. I could understand why it was difficult for them to come here during the night. It would be pitch dark and one could not sense the danger around them. Inside, it was not as bad as I imagined. The bath floors are neat. It had a ventilation window over the top. The window shelf can be used to keep the soap. There is no hanger for the towel. So, I had to put it over the top of the door. 

I locked the door and started removing my clothes. In a moment, I got naked. Later, I soaked the clothes in a bucket of soap to get them washed. I started filling the other bucket with water and started taking a bath. The water was cold, but since it was the afternoon, I didn't care. Cold water in hot weather is a perfect companion. After some initial water drops, I reached out my hand to take the soap from the ventilation window shelf. There it was. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. A snake! A lean brown snake is leaning its head through the pores of the ventilation window. 

I dashed out of the bathroom, running for my life. I turned around. The bathroom door was half open, and that's when I realized. I was standing bare-naked in the open, surrounded by trees and plants. I quickly covered my dick with my hands. My body was filled with water drops, shivering in the cold. I looked around in shock. Fortunately, there was no one around. 

Now, I had to get to the door. But, I was still skeptical of the snake's presence inside the bathroom. I slowly took steps towards the door. My bare feet were touching the sands of the ground. I got near, and quickly took the towel from the door and started running. I was heading towards the house in a hurry, tying the towel around my hips. I reached the backyard of the house shouting, "Snake!!!" and was shocked.

There they were: Saranya, Lavanya, and Keerthana, sitting with my aunt. They were chatting and chopping the vegetables, and didn't expect me to rush in. My three cousins started laughing. Then I realized, as I was running in a hurry, I had forgotten to tie the towel properly. It was half bent. In the front, it covered just enough to hide the tip of my penis. In the back, it was left open. One could completely see my butt crack from behind. 

"What happened, da? Why are you running around? "my aunt asked.

Snake! " I replied.

She laughed. The girls were talking to each other and giggling. 

"It seems you had a nice bath, Kutty." Saranya said with a smile. I stood there and blushed in embarrassment. 

"Leave the poor boy alone. Wrap the towel properly da." My aunt said. 

I couldn't. To wrap it properly, I should take the towel off, and wrap it again. I couldn't do that in front of the girls.

"Go inside. I had to adjust my towel, " I said to them.

"Why do we have to? We are here, working. This is not our problem, " Lavanya said.

"And it's a pretty good show for us." Keerthana laughed.

I was blushing red. 

"Just go inside and wrap it up. "Go," my aunt advised.

Now, I have two choices. One, to go inside the house with a half wrapped towel. If so, the girls will see my full ass and start making fun of me. 

Or, I had to adjust the towel here, to wrap and unwrap as quickly as possible. Not, to give them the time-frame to see my balls.

I decided to do the latter. I unwrapped and tried to adjust. But, my hands slipped and the towel went off. It fell to the ground. And, there I was, standing nude in front of three girls my age. They could clearly see my pinkish erection. They laughed hard. Saranya even started to clap uncontrollably.

In the heat of the moment, I bent down quickly, grabbed the towel, and started running inside the house.

They could clearly see my buttocks jiggling across the floor as I jumped past them, rushing inside the house.I came in and locked the door. I could still hear the girl laughing from outside.