Caught Out by My Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Sexual blackmail by my daughter has voyeristic results.
3.6k words
4.53
10.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
62 Followers

The following story is part 4 of a continuing storyline, and although can be read on it's own probably best as a ongoing story.

** This is the continuing story of a daughters love and lust for her daddy.

Alicia is a 40 yr old attractive happily married woman in love with her step dad, Rory.

He is 60 something, and after much hard work of the seduction and fucking her daddy, things are progressing the way she wants it.

The fun and games and a bit of blackmail by his daughter is resulting in, shall we say a sexual mis-adventure, Rory assumed his life would return to normal, but oh no, how wrong was he.

The list of seduction was growing.

So far Alicia, his daughter, had caught him wanking to porn, she'd help finish off his hand job, stood naked in front of him, fucked him, make him fuck her and then to top it off they had had full blown anal sex, culminating with him filling her arse with cum. They had violated each other, her wanting it, him reluctant but compliant.

She'd tasted his spunk, had it cover her tits and then felt him ejaculate deep and high in her vagina and bottom. She had had it all, or so he thought. ***

***********************

And so it continues.

Yes, it had been a pleasure, a very guilty pleasure, but one that must, at all costs now stop.

A few days after the kitchen anal encounter, whilst Alicia was at work, he popped round to her house. "More DIY jobs on her list, but I'm happy to do them, especially as she's at work, I can get on with them, there'd be no sexual jobs to be undertaken". He said out loud to himself as he drove to her house.

An hour into the list of jobs downstairs, in the lounge and kitchen, he made his way into her bedroom for the last task. Changing bedside electrical plug sockets into sockets with USB charging adaptors.

But as he entered her bedroom he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my, I can smell her, she's had sex this morning," Rory said to himself.

Her scent, her perfume and her sex hung in the air. Alicia and her husband must have had sex before leaving for work. He could smell the sweet salty musky fumes of passion.

He had an instant hard on. His cock was throbbing just thinking about her, thinking about their recent encounters, her body, her pussy and the way she abused him.

He closed his eyes as he stood at the end of her bed, and an image appeared, he saw her lying naked, her finger beckoning him to come to her.

"Stop it you idiot, she's your daughter, you didn't want to do those things with her, to her." he said out loud to himself.

But he couldn't stop, and in his mind he saw clearly her naked body, her fingering herself in front of him, him entering her pussy, the ultimate sexual act of them having anal sex and the joyous pleasure he felt of himself ejaculating inside her.

He looked around the room, apart from her scent........ nothing, nobody, yet those images were so clear, if only one more time he could experience her on his terms he'd be a happy man. An unfaithful man but happy. He had to make the first move and then fuck her.

"Oh Alicia, I have to fuck you", he said to the empty bed.

Opening one of her drawers he found her lingerie collection and amongst the huge selection of panties, there was a pair of white silk lacy briefs.

He recognised them.

These were the ones she had worn when she had seduced him the other week, but now they were clean and fresh.

They had adorned her body, they had clung to her pussy, her arse. If he couldn't have her he'd have these instead. And he started to put them in his pocket. He had the images of her wearing them, they would be forever in his mind, but these now were a physical keepsake.

No! he had to have her again, even in his mind.

So, he stripped off all his clothes and stood naked, his cock erect, throbbing and already dripping with salty pre-cum, holding her knickers.

"Time for me to fuck you dear daughter, daddy wants you."

Gently he put them on, pulling HER lacy briefs on to HIS body. They were tight and he had to lift his cock up to lie it on his belly, but he had them on, he could sense her, almost feel her.

Yes, he'd worn his wife's knickers when they made love, she had made him wear her body stocking, her basque, even silk nighties, but this was different, these belonged to his daughter. He could sense where her pussy had been, where now his balls were.

He turned around, and lay on the bed, placing his head on her pillow and closed his eyes, he was lost in her smell.

"Oh Alicia, I want you, I want to fuck you, suck your tits, lick your cunt, taste your juices, fill your pussy with my spunk, my lovely dirty fuckable girl. Come her, let daddy have you." He said out loud and with that he eased the front of her knickers down, took his cock in hand and wanked hard and furious.

He didn't care if he filled them with his spunk, he'd just put them back in the drawer, sodden and sticky, let her find them, and wonder how, why, when.

The mystery and surprises of sexual fantasies.

"How does this feel, your daddy slipping his hard cock straight in to your pussy, it's daddy's turn to fuck you, my daughter. Open wide Alicia, daddy is going to fill you". He told her, if only she was there.

It took seconds before he exploded, hot steaming spunk covering his stomach, his hand and her knickers.

As his sexual excitement grew, loudly he shouted out, "Daddy's coming sweetheart, feel me fill your cunt!"

Lying still he felt satisfied, spent, but still picturing and thinking of her, and in his mind he swore he could still smell her, her perfume and her juices.

"Oh daddy, you naughty man, what are you doing? " a voice said.

Startled awake, he opened his eyes, and instantly knew why he could smell her perfume.

He looked up from the bed and Alicia was stood at the side of the bed, hands on her hips, smiling, looking down at her father who was naked except her spunk covered knickers, in her bed, on her pillow.

He couldn't speak, he was frozen in horror, embarrassed beyond belief. What the heck was she doing home? She should be at work.

And then she smiled, "You dirty dirty boy. Wanking off, thinking of me, in my underwear. What would mummy say!"

She placed her briefcase on the bedroom floor, took her mobile phone out, and then took a photo of Rory, in her knickers, covered in spunk. "This one's a keeper daddyo."

She then dropped to her knees and without warning placed a hand on his chest, holding him down and then leaning forward dragged her tongue over her lacy knickers he was wearing and lapped up his hot salty spunk that covered them.

She stood up, licking her lips, tasting him and smiled.

"See, I heard what you were saying as you wanked, you do want me, it's not just me wanting you." And then she began to stroke his shaft, her warm gentle skin caressing his cock back into life. She gripped it firmly, pulling the skin back, exposing the bulbous head, flicking it with her fingers.

She smiled at him, licking her lips cheekily.

"Stay exactly there daddy, your fantasy is about to come true," and with that she stood up and removed her clothes. One by one off they came. The Business jacket, blouse, bra, skirt and finally her knickers, a black lacy thong.

She was naked. Her smile said it all, she was happy and felt very powerful, in control and very sexy.

Her bare breasts, all firm and pert, her freshly shaved pussy with her soft inviting lips, everything was infront of him, as he lay in her bed and her standing there, totally naked.

"Tell me what to do," she said, " you are in control of me, my body."

But he lay there, unable to speak, just looking in wonderment at her.

"Perhaps you'd like to put on my freshly worn and warm knickers that I've just taken off, or even like me to lie next to you and wrap my arms around your body. Or shall I kneel over your face and let you tongue fuck me, but I'll probably just squirt my juices over your face, and you wouldn't want that would you!" she giggled.

Before he could even give a nod of his head she picked up her freshly warm and recently removed knickers and placed the warm, moist gusset, that had minutes earlier been nestled against her warm crotch, on his face, so he could, if he wished lap his tongue on to the wet cotton.

"Lick away daddy, taste me, you might even taste the sex I had this morning. Three hours ago I was banging away in this bed, with my husband, thinking of you, now I get the pleasure of another fuck, different man, but same result, hopefully. A pussy filled with cum."

She climbed on to the bed, her soft, warm naked body lay against him. He could feel her hard nipples on his skin, and her warm breath on his neck as her arms draped across his body. His eyes were closed and he started to lick her panties, the moist aroma arousing his senses and he breathed in her musky sex scent.

"Don't be embarassed daddy, this is something you obviously want. It's something I have done for years. I have stripped naked, lay on this bed and masturbated, coming and orgasming as I have fantasied about having sex with you. I've rubbed my clitoris many many times, I've used toys imagining it is you penetrating me, so to find you in my bed, wearing my knickers and wanking off having the same fantasy is wonderful."

And with that she released her grip, slid down the bed, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his now hard cock, smelling his cum on her panties, sucking hard and bringing it back to life, back to its full hard length as he continued to suck and lick her panties.

And without any warning she got up, stood over him, her long legs either side of his knees, and as if from nowhere produced her favourite dildo. An 8" rubber realistic cock. All ribbed, veined and beautifully circumcised, it's bishops head awaiting its entry in to her.

Smiling and looking down at her daddy, she opened her pussy lips with her left hand and with her right one wrapped it around the rubber cock and rammed up inside her. And began to work it, feverishly pushing it in and out of her.

She started a rythym, pumping her cunt as he stared at her, watching her masturbate, her eyes closed, now she was having that fantasy, as she fucked herself, as she moaned, "Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, fuck yes, that's good, ram it up me. Mummy, mummy, look at daddy fucking me, oh I fucking love it, you daughter fucker. I'm fucking my daddy, look mummy I'm fucking your husband, Watch me come daddy."

And then she shook, threw her head back, her body went rigid as a torrent of juices poured from her cunt and not only soaked the bed and cascaded like a huge waterfall over her daddy but the headboard as well. She squirted jet after jet of her warm water, shouting "I'm squirting like an elephant pissing, Oh daddy, I love you." As the fluid continued to splash on his face, his chest and his cock.

She stood still, hovering over Rory, and said "Beat that for a wank, fuck me, it was like a hosepipe, you lucky man, now get going my sweet daddy, wank away"

And with that, she knelt down between his thighs, and using her middle finger, the longest on her slender hands, and using her squirted juices as a lubricant, rammed it up into his arse. And wriggled it.

He arched his back, clenched his buttocks and cried out "fuck yes, you naughty girl. Stop it, no, more, yes, keep going, push higher you fucking tease. Roll over whilst I smack you, that's very naughty, fuck me that's so fucking horny and rather good."

She withdrew her finger immediately, got on to her knees, putting her head on the bedsheets, her arms on the bed and raised her bottom in to the air.

"Sorry daddy, I've been naughty, smack my bottom!"

He knelt up beside her, throwing her spent knickers off his face and on to the bed, her hips against his chest, his groin and throbbing cock by her head and with a swift movement smacked her bare flesh on her bottom with his hand.

A loud crack rang around the bedroom, and a red hand imprint appeared on her bottom.

"Sorry daddy, I've been really naughty, you need to do it again, but harder, I've been really naughty."

So he did, the smack of his hand on her buttocks causing her to repeat her request and the white tender flesh turning to deep pink. After half a dozen chastisments he stopped, and said "well girl, are you going to be naughty again? "

"Yes I am daddy," and turning her head to the left took his engorged cock into her mouth, and bit hard on to it, all the while sucking, trying to draw his fluids out from where they originate, wanting to feel him explode in her mouth, to taste him again.

"Bite harder and I will spank you again you fucking naughty fucking slut."

And so she did, biting so hard it hurt her jaws and as a reward, or punishment, he spanked her so hard she cried in pain, just as he shot his load, exploding his spunk in to her mouth. She gulped it, swallowed it, and then gently sucked his semi flacid cock.

"Now that was fun." laughed Alicia, rolling on to her back, next to Rory who had also collapsed. His cock was throbbing, not just with the result of another orgasm but tingling after being chewed and bitten like that.

He looked at her beautiful face, her golden hair, stunning eyes, and cupping his hands gently held her face. "I have something to say, I'm not sure you'll like it, but here goes. Alicia, I love you, I've fallen in love with you, sorry."

She smiled, gave a deep sigh, and without a word they both fell asleep within seconds.

Arms wrapped around each other in a tight embrace. Knees to knees, stomach to stomach, lips to lips. And whilst asleep, subconsciously, she passed the remains of his explosion of spunk from her tongue to him, to his tongue, unaware of why but he too licked his lips tasting the joyous result of their passion.

Two hours passed before they awoke, Rory first, leaning up on an elbow, looking at the beauty beside him. Her hair, her stunning face, her breasts, a true thing of beauty and her bare, shaved, soft pussy. The utter nakedness of this vision.

She didn't stir, her breathing soft and shallow, sleeping peacefully. It was a shame to disturb her but he had to.

Getting up off his elbow, he got to his knees, slid down the foot of the bed and ever so gently placed his face between her thighs and began to gently nuzzle her pussy.

She slept on.

The soft pussy lips he licked with his tongue, flicking them ever so gently, working them apart until he was inside her, the warm deep pink canal to her inner sole.

And on she slept.

He lapped at her lips, tasting the moisture of their passion earlier.

She stirred.

She didn't open her eyes, just murmured, a pleasing groan but subconsciously she did open her thighs to allow him easier access to her inner being, to push his tongue in deep, the full length now inside her, lapping and slapping at her gaining moisture.

Still she kept her eyes closed, dreaming of what was happening, expectantly waiting for him, her daddy, to enter her again, to fuck her, to fill her with his juices, only this time because he started it.

And then it happened.

For him and for her.

His lust for a woman other than his wife for the first time taking control of his body, his mind and his groin.

His cock was hard, his mind was racing, ready to have sex, and enjoy the fucking of this woman, the woman he was in love with, whom he'd earlier told, his daughter.

He moved up from her pussy, licking his own lips, tasting her saltiness, her sweetness, and then resting on his outstretched arms from above her, supporting his weight, he lowered the lower half of his body onto her slender thighs and guided by sensation pushed his hard warm throbbing penis into her, between her pussy lips straight into her welcoming vagina.

The sexual feeling was too great to ignore, and he began to pump rhythmically, slowly at first until the feeling of lust for her became too strong and he began to bang her, hard and strong for just a few minutes.

Her eyes emained closed.

Passionately and hungrily Rory drove his cock into Alicia, in and out, time after time, feeling the walls of her vagina constrict against his penis, his balls slapping against her bottom, as he drove his cock deep into her, deeper than he ever went in Thora, deeper than he thought possible.

His driving lust to fuck her was wonderful.

He was fucking her because he wanted to, he needed to and he had to. His fantasies were happening.

The warmth and wetness overcame his control and he came, he orgasmed, shot his built up passion, his sperm, his spunk, hard and long into her.

He leaned his head down, his body still supported by his arms, and kissed her gently on her soft mouth. His lips, her lips, her fluid, his passion, their lust, their love, all now consuming him.

Fuck, he realised at that moment, he really did love her!

Her eyes were still closed.

He looked down at her face from above, such serene beauty and saw someone he realised he loved but also someone he had lusted over, and then...........a small tear ran down her cheek, seeping from her right eye.

He lay down at the side of her, and used a finger to wipe it away, just as she finally opened her eyes, looking at him, she smiled sweetly and said "Daddy, that was beautiful, we did it, we've made love to each, that wasn't lustful seduction, that was love. Thank you. We are complete. Now go home to mum, make love to her, we've still lots to explore with our fantasies for each other, but for today, go fuck my mum, think of me and let her know that all the women in this family are special".

"I better shower, she'll smell you, she might even taste you, and as sexy as that seems, it'll give the game away." he decided.

He got up from their bed, the bed they had just shared, got dressed and drove home.

"Think I better shower, Thora, sweaty work, that decking job at Alicia's". He shouted to her as he arrived home.

So he showered, washing his cock and body, but careful not to wash his face. He wanted to lick her just as he'd licked Alicia and be able to taste them both. "You horny fucker Rory, a two cunt tongue, daughter then mother, you luck lucky man," he said to himself.

"A hot shower always energises me, I've no jobs to do this afternoon, shall we.....?" he suggested to his wife.

And then did as his daughter, his love partner had asked, her took his wife, Thora, to bed and fucked her, his animal instincts taking over, and fucked her hard and long, he licked her cunt, he licked and tongued her arse, fucked her pussy, rolled her over and rammed his cock into her arse with great lust, banging and pushing until she squirted, orgasmed and the pair of them collapsed on to the bed, and with a glint in his eye said to her, "I am so lucky to have two beautiful women in my life. I think you need to tell Alicia she needs to experience her anal desire, if you haven't already, she needs what we've just had."

Rolling over to his side of the bed, and lying there, Thora rolled over to face him and said "Have you ever thought any more of that threesome we fantasied about on holiday? I think we need to find someone. I want to watch you fuck her and me, I want to finally taste a woman. I think we've deserved it after all these years of faithfulness. What do you say?"

Rory, who's back was towards her, opened his eyes wide, smiled, so Thora couldn't see his eyes glinting, said "Really? I dont know. But if you do I'll give it some thought. You want to fuck another woman?"

If only she could see the big grin on his face.

64169
64169
62 Followers