All Comments on 'Caught Red Handed Pt. 03'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uabout 4 years ago
:D

Great Job! Do again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

I imagine Iā€™m Marcus. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
romance?

at little romance might be nice. I mean the poor boy has basically totally submitted to her. the least she could do is treat him kindly. maybe a scene where hes begging to take her cock and she withholds in order to force him to confess kinda deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Cant wait.for the next chapter, wish I could meet a domme shemale Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, love it so far.

You know if you want to try something a little different other than going straight to Marcus crossdressing, you could have the Principal practice a little Shibari and chastity play, under his regular clothes at school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Personally I would like to see him get some balls and turn the tables on her. I mean he is a student and she's a principal. He could easily tell her he was going to the police and say she raped him with her cock. Wouldn't that mess up her plans. I don't think a transgender could be a principal. Anyway it might lead to some very interesting situations. I am sure the principal has more friends just like her, and Marcus could have them do all sorts of nasty things as he video taped them.

By the way I love your stories. Thanks for writing them!

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersabout 4 years agoAuthor
Patron Story

This is a story where my Patrons vote on what happens. I'll add romance if they vote for it. However, I can't go against the Patron's wishes for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Explore the dungeon theme. Some rough nipple play, maybe. Perhaps a 3-some with another TS Dom. It's been great stuff so far and I'm sure that, no matter which direction you go, it'll be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Secretary

Maybe next time in the sex dungeon you could add the secretary. She seemed to know what was I store for him. Dealers choice if she is also trans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Balls and romance

Awesome story, as usual. Always excited to read your stories.

I would love to see Marcus gain some confidence. But also have it lead to some romance. Maybe the fact that Marcus shows some balls makes the principle enamored. It could even be be stepping up to the bullies and his Freinds.

Anyways either way Iā€™m sure it will be good.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutabout 4 years ago
Noah...

It's time to start tying in the Noah element. Anthony and the football bullies need to get their due for their transphobic, asshole behaviors. Our protagonist is already empathetic to Noah...he should start down the path of realizing he's trans, also. Could it be the Principal brought Noah to realize their identity, too? Several directions you can go here. Personally, I'd like to see the protagonist have his trans epiphany, and maybe a translesbian romance with Noah. The Principal definitely needs to put her cock in the football players to take them down a notch. Well written so far, outside of the first few paragraphs leaving the reader rather lost as to who's who.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Great story. I wait for more and I hope next chapter will be longer.:-)

dudeseptemberdudeseptemberabout 4 years ago
Great

Great story like always. I hope that next chapter will be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucktastic!!

Wow what a great story, cant wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome I wish I was under her desk

kriss4912kriss4912almost 2 years ago

Beautiful Ms Davis has picked a nice sweet pussy boi Just wish my principal was like Ms Davis

Great story well told building up nicely

xxjannxxjannover 1 year ago

Wow...!!!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story so far on literotica.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

I agree with some of the comments I have seen here. Would love the see Noah in the story more. Otherwise good read.

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveover 1 year ago

Love it, this is definitely my kinda dominant fun :))

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

I have dreamed of being a slut for a beautiful TG lady.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No justice in here, just bullying by someone supposedly against bullying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES