All Comments on 'Caught Spying in the Girls Bathroom'

by inhalesdeeply

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_20157 months ago

Super description of voyeur sex! Loved that naughty twist where he sucked you. I would certainly go back to your peep hole, and bring the teacher with you!

tonykrane01tonykrane017 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Great detail of the women. I like that he just watched and jacked off multiple times which is true voyeur. The teacher thing was ok but not really necessary for me. Having a secret place like this to go every day and jack off to naked women is every voyeurs fantasy. Maybe if the teacher was female but in reality I think voyeurs rarely find willing participants and that’s where these stories go off the rails. I suppose it’s ok because it is fantasy and we all would love to be caught and joined by someone.

QwertoQwerto7 months ago

Definetly continue with this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. This is seriously hot and made cum before I got to the twist!! I wish I could have this experience. Very well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just read this. One of the best I've seen. Sex as fuck. Hard cock.

Nevfan8699Nevfan86997 months ago

I would have gone back and wanted him to fuck my ass and suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story, made me get off. I often fantasize about masturbating for someone else or watching someone masturbating. Thanks. I'm masturbating again as I write this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your story got me so hard! I liked that the male teacher sucked you off while you watched the girls. Made me think about the movie Porkies when the boys were caught spying. What if the boys jerked off and sucked each other before getting caught! I’d like to be there doing that!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story and yes I would be back every day.

VincepetroneVincepetrone7 months ago

Very nice story. You need better proofreading though.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Loved it. From a female POV, I’d have put on a show if I knew I was secretly being spied on.

imupforanythingruimupforanythingru7 months ago

Overall, I liked the storyline and concept. I enjoyed the suspense of wondering how he'd get caught. I would love to read more of this to see how far you take it. Throw in some wetting and masterbation with the college girls.

pantyboytnpantyboytn7 months ago

Great story, I would love to read if you went back or if more happened.

AG31AG317 months ago

I was very happy with the second half, to answer your embedded question.

For me, this was not erotica so much as a delightful vignette. It's not my thing, so I don't know if it works as "erotica" (arouses the reader), but it's great fun and totally well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinhalesdeeply@inhalesdeeply
Following a very naughty text conversation with a female work colleague she suggested that I should consider writing something a little more structured. She told me that not only did my writing turn her on whilst we were texting, but that she would read our chats again later ...