Caught Spying in the Girls Bathroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand on my back had slid down and was cupping my bare ass cheeks which felt very nice until suddenly, I could feel his wet finger pressed against my bottom hole. I pulled back but he was stronger than me and with the combination of my pulling away and him pulling me back into his mouth, his finger slipped inside me.

I liked it. It felt very strange, like fire inside me and it was like a switch on my cock. My cock was harder than ever and as he continued to use his mouth on my cock he pressed me in and out from behind using his finger.

I knew I was about to cum, and I twitched in his mouth. He drew me deep into his mouth and I came so hard that my legs shook, and he had to practically hold me up.

I'm not sure when he removed his finger, but I watched him drink down my sperm and lick his lips.

I looked down at his cock as my orgasm subsided and watched as he used his hand to pump his own sperm out onto my legs and the floor.

The moment was over, and we both tidied ourselves up in silence.

He moved towards a door in the darkness which I had failed to spot, and I moved towards the little door I had enter through. As I left my secret under-stage hiding place, he told me that he would be there every day at the same time if I wanted to come back.

Would you have gone back? Do you think I went back?

It takes a long time to write these stories and I enjoy doing it but I really want to hear your thoughts and comments.

If I got you off , please take a few moments to tell me about it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave a COMMENT below:

This is an original story by Inhales Deeply

12