Caught stealing Danielle's panties

Story Info
The price for stealing a pair of Danielle's panties.
3.2k words
4.02
15.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John heard Alice calling him to the living room - so he promptly shut down his computer and went. John is a fifty-three-year-old-man and Alice is very much his "Mummy" as she keeps him safe and cares for him in the manner of someone that only wants what is in his best interest.

He was a little surprised to see her friend Danielle sitting in an adjacent chair as he had not heard the bell ring. One of his jobs was to answer the door so that Mummy is not unduly disturbed during the day.

"John," began Mummy. "Danielle and I have been talking and I must say I am a little distressed by what she is saying to me." John stammered something but his gaze was on his feet, and it was clear that he was deeply uncomfortable in front of these woman. Danielle was resplendent as ever in tight jeans, black medium heeled boots to her knees and a simple yet elegant white blouse that teased hints of lingerie underneath when the sun was just right.

Mummy was wearing a lovely red dress with sleeves down to her elbows. Her bare feet showed the beautiful red nails of the previous days' pedicure that John had lovingly given her. Her firm breasts - which catch most men's attention - were well-displayed by the form fitted bodice of the dress.

Danielle's eyes were drilling holes into John and Alice seemed a little flustered.

Alice continued speaking by saying, "It seems you were at Danielle's house yesterday and while repairing the AV equipment in her bedroom you went a little beyond your mandate. Is there something you would like to admit?"

John's face was instantly aflame in a crimson that matched Mummy's toenails. He stammered something incomprehensible, and Mummy continued, "It seems a pair of her high waisted panties are missing. A red pair with a lace front panel and a sheer full bottom. Danielle has told me these panties cost $500 on her last trip to Montreal and a visit to Working Girls Lingerie."

"Just so you know John," said Mummy. "There is no doubt you took these panties as there is video. It seems you left the camera running while you were doing your work." Somewhat exasperated and using her pet name for him she said, "Silly Poodle, who the hell films himself stealing underwear?!"

"Danielle and I have been discussing this situation for over an hour. If you return the panties and I spank you, then the matter will be considered closed." For some unknown reason this statement seemed to make John even more uncomfortable and he rocked on his feet. Mummy rose to her feet and stepped to the side of her chair. "Come here John," she said. "Place your hands on the arm rests and step backwards until your back is parallel to the floor."

"John," said Mummy. "This is very hard for me but Danielle has explained it is the only thing she will accept as an apology and she has told me exactly what needs to be done."

John felt Mummy standing next to him and her left hand placed unto his lower back. He felt her other hand begin to stroke his buttocks and then the first tentative smack on his left cheek. It was followed by four more and then the same on his right buttock.

For the first time, Danielle now spoke, "Alice, I think you can do better than that," she said. "I don't believe his is going to learn anything from those gentle taps."

John heard Mummy take a deep breath and felt five much firmer smacks on his left buttock. There was a more audible sound with each spank this time and John was breathing a little more audibly as the five on his right buttock were administered.

"Alice," said Danielle. "We are really trying to teach him something so you are going to need to take this to another level for it to make any impact."

John heard Mummy take a deep breath and felt a smack to his left buttock that made an audible crack and caused him to gasp. This was followed by nine more and John was gasping with each one. As Mummy administered the same to his right buttock John began to cry out after each spank.

"Alright," said Danielle. "I believe he is beginning to understand so let's not stop just yet."

John heard Mummy take a deep breath. She leaned down by his head and said, "John, I am doing this for your own good, otherwise Danielle has threatened to go to the authorities."

He felt her hand again on his lower back and another on his left buttock. He felt the hand on his buttock lift away and come back with a smack that caused him to cry out. Nine more had him crying out loudly and tears were dropping from his face. He felt the hand on his right buttock and the ten smacks that followed soon had him crying out loudly.

"Well," said Danielle. "That should have put the message across. Go get me my panties and this is over with."

John lifted himself up and left the room. His bottom was positively on fire from the spanking Mummy administered but he knew he had to act quickly. He entered the bedroom and, not bothering to close the door, began to take of his pants.

Suddenly he heard, "What is happening here?" and then, "Follow me now!" from Danielle. He was grabbed by the scruff of his shirt and before he could even begin to formulate the slightest protest, he found himself back in front of Mummy.

He started to fumblingly do back up his pants when he heard Danielle severely say, "Stop!" His eyes dropped to the floor and his arms to his side as Danielle stepped between he and Mummy. Danielle leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "I told you there was video."

Danielle looked at Mummy and said, "I think John here has a little more explaining to do. Undo your pants completely, John and show your Mummy what you are hiding." John complied and the red lace of the high-waisted panties came into sight.

Mummy gasped. "You're wearing my panties aren't you, John," said Danielle. "What exactly am I going to do with a pair of stretched out panties especially as the material was a special order and now I have a camisole without matching panties."

She then unbuttoned the first three buttons of her blouse exposing a red silk camisole as she stood directly in front of John. "Take your pants off, John," she said.

With Mummy looking on quite aghast John complied.

"You're being slow, John," said Danielle. Whereupon she put her hands on the waistband of his pants and pushed them below his hips. As John stood in front of Mummy and Danielle looked on, his pants pooled around his ankles revealing the panties in question.

"Well Alice," said Danielle. "What are we going to do about this?"

Alice sighed deeply and said, "I guess more corrective action is needed. I was unaware how little control John had and it seems beyond my ability to correct."

"Well then," said Danielle. "I likely have the solution but it requires acceptance from you and John."

Danielle looked pointedly into Alice's eyes and held them for a long couple of breaths.

"John," said Danielle. "Do you accept that correcting your behaviour is now in my hands? And Alice, do you agree not to intervene in any way with how I discipline John?"

With a resigned air, Alice nodded her acquiescence to Danielle's question.

"John," said Danielle. "How about you?"

Looking at his feet, still in his pants bunched at his ankles, John nodded his affirmation and acceptance.

Stepping close, Danielle reached out and touched his cheek with a gentle stroke.

"Now John," said Danielle. "You paid the price for stealing my panties but now we need to discuss how they have been ruined. Step out of your pants, take off your shirt and move to the center of the room."

John followed instructions as Danielle followed him. "Hands by your side and gaze down," said Danielle as she approached him. She stepped close and placed her hands on his shoulders and drew them slowly to his wrists, which received a squeeze.

Stepping close, Danielle's fingers began to tease John's nipples. While one hand played with a nipple the other reached behind his head and pulled it down to her slightly exposed red silk camisole covered breasts, pushing his nose firmly into it. Her hand brushed past his arousing penis. With a squeeze and a twist to the nipple, John felt the beginning of what was coming.

"On your knees, hands behind your back, John," said Danielle. Danielle walked over to the seated Alice and stood beside her with a hand on her shoulder saying, "See how easily he accepts a strong firm hand?"

She then walked over to her briefcase and extracted some items. She walked back over to Alice and placed the items in her lap.

"Pick up the ring, Alice," said Danielle. Alice held an approximately 1 3/4" inch metal ring in her hand that Danielle now took. "John," she said. "Lower my panties and pull your testicles and penis through the ring."

John fumbled to comply and small beads of sweat were forming on his brow as his arousal was making the task difficult. As he completed the procedure Danielle said, "Stand tall on your knees." She then squatted down in front of him and firmly grasped his testicles and penis in her left hand.

John gasped a little. Danielle looked over her shoulder and smiled at Alice as she placed her other hand on the ring, twisted John's testicles and penis and pushed the ring back into his pubis.

Danielle now placed her hand under John's chin and pushed him to standing as she rose back up. Reaching down, she pulled her panties back over his testicles and penis. John's arousal was now very clear from a distinct bulge running up towards the panties' waistline.

With a hand on the panties and another on his shoulder blades, Danielle bent him at the waist. As she stepped behind him she said, "Hands on your shins, John." As John complied she spread his feet a little further apart. She began to slowly run her hands across his bottom and gently pushed in towards his anus causing John's breathing to become shallower and faster.

"My, oh my," said Danielle. "You excite quite quickly don't you, John. As your Mummy has already warmed you up a bit, we won't spend very long on that portion of your discipline."

John felt the first of the smacks he would receive from Danielle's hand. First one side and then the other and then a pause with a gentle caress of his buttocks ever so often touching ever so gently his testicles. The arousal this caused was absolutely clear.

This continued for quite a few rounds until the spanks were harder than what John had received from Alice and each spank caused a small cry of pain from John.

With a final caress, Danielle stepped away. She walked back towards Alice.

Standing next to Alice, she proceeded to undo her blouse which opened exposing the red silk camisole in its entirety. "I am getting warm," Danielle said as she removed her blouse completely. "Alice, you are looking a little flushed also," she continued.

With that, she gently pushed Alice forward in her seat and unzipped the bodice of her dress. Stepping behind the chair she placed her hand on Alice's shoulders and pushed the bodice of the dress down and her arms out of the sleeves exposing Alice's firm breasts in a full-cupped blue lace and silk bra.

Danielle reached into Alice's lap and picked up a 30in long black leather flogger with 9 strands. She brought it up to Alice's nose and Alice deeply inhaled the scent of the leather. Danielle walked back to John and proceeded to stroke his back and buttocks with the flogger before finally bringing it to his face where he inhaled the scent of the leather.

Danielle walked behind John and again caught Alice's eyes in a deep gaze as she slowly swung the flogger so it just missed John's bottom but he could no doubt feel its passage.

The flogger began to move a bit quicker and was now making a gentle crack and it hit one buttock, and then, in a beautifully controlled Florentine motion, the other. As John lost count of the strokes and he began to cry out, Danielle paused and stroked his bottom and sides gently. Again, brushing ever so slightly his testicles now and then.

As John's breathing returned to normal, Danielle drew the flogger from his shoulders to the small of his back, letting the strands splay out towards his sides. She swung the flogger so that the strands impacted his left should blade and let the flogger sit for a moment before repeating this on the right side.

The pauses began to shorten between strokes as Danielle continued. Soon, with the same type of Florentine motion, the flogger was striking from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. The pace of the Florentine began to increase and John could feel his back becoming deeply red.

Soon the strength of each stroke was clearly increasing as the muscles of Danielle's arm rippled and John began to cry out.

After a final few strokes that brought loud cries from John, Danielle paused and ran her hands around his waist, allowing the heat of the lashing to continue to radiate across his upper back.

Danielle walked to a table at the side of the room and put down her flogger. Picking up a glass of water she took a long drink. She then walked over to Alice who herself was quite flushed and breathing deeply. Danielle picked up the remaining implement in Alice's lap and walked over to John whereupon she placed an approximately 24in double strap on the small of John's back. "Don't let if fall," she said as she walked back over to Alice.

"Well Alice," she said. "The warm-ups are over." Alice's eyes widened a little as she heard that. "I think John will need your help with this final discipline," she said as she took one of Alice's hands and directed her to her feet.

Danielle pushed the rest of Alice's dress to the floor and helped Alice to step out, exposing matching blue high waisted lace and silk panties. Danielle pushed the dress under the chair. Danielle then positioned Alice seating again, but toward the front of the chair.

Walking back towards John she firmly said, "Hands and knees John."

John promptly complied as Danielle took the strap in hand. Using the strap against John's bottom she brought him to the Alice.

She arranged his head so that it brushed Alice's panties and his chest was against the skin of her thighs. She placed his hands around Alice's back where they brushed her silk covered coccyx while resting on the chair.

Danielle observed the two of them for a moment and seemed to smile. Both John and Alice were breathing deeply as Danielle stepped behind John and began to caress her panties with the strap.

Pausing, she placed the strap on John's back and proceeded to pull her panties down to his knees so that he was fully exposed. She observed the colour of his back and the few welts across his shoulder blades as she caressed his buttocks with strap.

The strap brushed the inside of his buttocks and teased across his anus before Danielle pulled it back for the first time while looking deep into Alice's eyes.

John felt five firm strokes across his buttocks going from right to left. The strap stroked across his buttocks before he felt another five firm strokes going from left to right. Danielle placed the strap on John's back again while she went and took another drink of water.

Returning, she laid ten strokes across John's buttocks that had him gasping at the end. She repositioned herself on the other side and another ten strokes struck John's buttocks. John was breathing deeply and the final strokes caused him to grunt audibly.

Alice began to stroke John's head and Danielle heard Alice say, "Be strong my silly Poodle, this will make you a better person."

Positioning herself right behind John, and squatting down, Danielle began to rain a series of blows across John's buttocks with a Florentine motion of the strap. By the tenth blow John was crying out loudly and another ten had him crying out continuously.

Danielle could see Alice breathing very deeply as she continued to stroke his head and whisper support.

Danielle did not stop there as she rose to her feet and stepped between John's legs. She now brought the strap across his upper back. From one side to the other in a continuous motion. John's cries were continuous and as a series of the fiercest blows yet rained down John to slumped into Alice's legs.

Noticing this, Danielle dropped the strap to her side and walked to her glass of water.

She drank her water and looked on as Alice stroked John's head and continued to whisper her in his ear. After what must have been fifteen minutes and John's breathing had settled, Danielle rejoined the pair.

She stepped close to Alice to give her an embrace and added her hand to John's head. "You did very well, John," Danielle said.

After a few more of these intimate moments Danielle said, "High on your knees, John." John brought himself to full height and Alice gasped a little as his fully and achingly aroused penis sprung into view.

"What is that spot in front of you, John," asked Danielle with a bit of a giggle. "I certainly hope there is stain remover in the house but I do suggest you stop your leaking before you begin the clean up." Danielle continued to chuckle as John's penis continued to drip.

Danielle pointedly looked at Alice's panties and said, "Alice, why is the crotch of your panties such a dark blue compared to the rest of them?" Alice stammered something or other as her cheeks flushed to a red that matched Danielle's camisole and panties.

Allowing John and Alice some space, Danielle began to collect her implements.

She began to reach for the cock ring but paused and said, "I think perhaps that should stay where it is for now."

When Danielle was ready to leave she said, "John, escort me to the door."

John proceeded to walk with Danielle to the front door. Danielle leaned into John and gave him a deep embrace and as she did whispered to John's ear, "Mission accomplished, John, I think Mummy will take good care of your discipline from now one. Thank you for confiding in me and trusting me."

With a smile, Danielle let herself out the door looking back briefly into John's contented face.