Caught Stealing From Her Brother

Story Info
Hayden turns his sister into his whore.
1.6k words
3.8
53.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden has always known his little sister Dani, is an A grade whore. She is a cocktease and gets away with too much without consequences, but that all changed when he saw Dani stealing his exotic berries from his garden and also masturbating there. Since then he has been growing the berries with the drugs that would make her more horny and stupid just as he likes her. She would be greedy for his cock and her slutty brain would make her desperate for cum after consuming the drug-injected berries and he will make his sister his whore.

It was midnight and Dani climbed Hayden's fence to access his garden. Her short skirt rose up as she crossed the fence making her pussy shiver with the cool midnight breeze. She has been dressing up more slutty in the last few weeks and she is always horny, desperate to cum. She has been dreaming about her brother's cock and how he will punish her if he catches her. She plucked a few berries and sat down under the tree like she usually does, her brain filled with slutty thoughts. She was no longer focused on her university, her grades has gone down and all she could concentrate on was her cunt. She has fucked several men in her uni even the senior old professors. She has become a slut which explains why she was not wearing a bra or a panty. Just dressed in a tight shirt made of thin material showing her nipples and a little skirt that barely covered her ass and high heels. This was her favorite costume as she got the attention of men that she so desperately craved.

She moaned as she put the berries into her mouth. She has become more addicted to them and couldn't resist coming here as if the fruit was some sort of drug. She giggled at her stupid thought as her hand moved down to her pussy. She has been masturbating a lot but she can't help herself. She moaned as she edged herself but immediately removed her hand as she heard a voice.

"Look at the little slut, touching her whorish pussy." Hayden mocked and Dani got on her feet. She was suddenly more aware of her slutty outfit. He could see her tits and the air around her won't stop lifting her skirt up exposing her wet dripping cunt to her stepbrother. He moved towards her and slapped her across her face. She couldn't believe how aroused she was by the slap, she stood there shamelessly like the slut she is wanting him to punish her more.

"You have been stealing berries from my garden for a long time slut. How will you pay the price?" Before she could say anything he slapped her other cheek.

"You can't because you have no money. Maybe if you didn't spend all your days being a little whore you would have some money to pay back." he slapped her again but she only smiled at him. The constant abuse was making her wet like never before. He ripped her shirt off exposing her huge tits. They sprang out of the thin material quickly as she was not wearing a bra. He groped them and slapped her tits also twisting her nipples making her squeal. She was standing bare-titted in front of her stepbrother. Her face burned with humiliation but her cunt was greedy to cum.

"You don't deserve to cover yourself, slut. You are a little whore and must be punished for stealing and cockteasing " He said as he ripped off her remaining clothes. She was now completely nude in his garden with her pussy soaking wet. He was correct. She is indeed a whore. He flipped her and pushed her to the berry tree from which she was stealing, exposing her ass that he was about to punish.

"I will teach you a good lesson, slut" he slapped her ass several times, making her whimper.

"Someone can see us." Dani protested but Hayden laughed wickedly.

"You are a little whore. You will enjoy being exposed like this. I will even let the person fuck you. You don't deserve any respect. I will make you lose your dignity slut," he continued slapping her ass as it grew red. Soon he caught her hands and tied them from the branch so she couldn't interrupt. He unbuckled his belt and Dani was already crying.

"Please Hayden don't beat me with the belt. I will do anything. I can give you a blow job," she whined making him laugh. She knows what she is good for.

"I will put your mouth to good use indeed but right now I must remind you what happens to little girls who steal. You will regret it slut."

The belt hit Dani again and again and she struggled against the rope but it was useless. Her ass was crimson. The same colour as the berries that she has stolen.

After beating her ass Hayden pulled down his pants and Dani curiously tried to look, earning herself more slaps on her bum.

"Stay still bitch. I am going to put my cock in your ass and I am going to cum in you." He announced and Dani's wetness increased. How could she enjoy such humiliation? Anyone could see her punished bottom and being fucked by her brother. Yet she was turned on. It was true that she was a whore.

Without warning, Hayden pushed his massive cock deep inside her tight asshole. It was painful but also arousing.

He continued slapping her ass and her ass jiggled with each thrust and slap.

She moaned shamelessly as she spread herself wide as Hayden fucked her ass raw.

"You will be filled up with my cum in all your holes, slut." This is what your sole purpose is from now on. You will be my little cumdump. I will cum in you whenever I want and you will thank me for doing so." He said as he pulled her hair. She winced in pain. Soon she could feel her ass being filled with warm fluid. He has come inside her. He was filling her hole. Some liquid runs through her thighs. He untied her and she fell.

"Spread your legs like a whore you are. I want to see that whorish pussy."

Her brain was too foggy to fight as she accepted her fate and spread her legs for him. Just like her ass he mercilessly slammed his cock inside her. Her breasts were jiggling as he thrust inside her, calling her slurs. Degrading her.

"You are my little whore. I will use you wherever I want," as he said those words she orgasmed hard. Her legs shaking as he was still thrusting through her orgasm.

He slapped her across her cheeks.

"You don't deserve to cum. You are only for my pleasure. You won't cum again without my permission." His degrading words were building her orgasm again.

"P.. Please let me come," she begged desperately as she wanted her release.

"If you want to come then i must be assured that you have accepted your role. Tell me how grateful you are that I turned you into my personal whore."

She swallowed her remaining pride as her desperation for orgasm grew. "Thank you for turning me into a whore that I truly am. I am your slut and you can use me however you want. Please let me cum."

She begged as he laughed.

"Alright slut now that you have accepted your new place i will allow you to cum."

As he commanded she orgasmed and so did he. Her pussy was filled with his cum just like her ass. She felt so dirty but still so aroused.

Can people around her hear her? See her naked? The thoughts made her more horny.

"Time to put your mouth to a good use slut. You will suck my dick and will swallow every drop. Worship my cock. Get on your knees and beg me to let you suck my dick."

She slowly positioned herself before him on her knees. He was standing tall and proud and she felt humiliated to be in this position but also enjoyed her helplessness. There was a pleasure in being a whore to her brother and doing whatever he commands.

He slapped her again and she almost fell.

"I don't have time. Shut off your brain. Your thoughts aren't important. Beg me to let you suck me off."

"Please Hayden let me suck you off. Let me lick your balls clean," she couldn't believe her words as he laughed.

"Finally you are learning how to be a good whore," he pushed himself forward and she took his dick in her mouth.

"Look at me while you suck my dick. I want to see your brainless look. It's cute," she looked up at him and she sucked him hard and fast. In just a few seconds he orgasmed in her mouth and just like he ordered she swallowed every drop of his cum not wanting to displease him.

She was still on her knees waiting for his next command as he moved away from her getting dressed.

"You won't be wearing any clothes from now on slut. You will be naked 24/7. This was the payment only for the first time you stole from my garden. You have stolen several times and i believe you will continue to because you enjoy being degraded like this so i will keep punishing you and using you whenever I want."

She could only nod as she was still catching her breath from the brutal fucking he gave her. She was covered fully in his orgasm. All her holes filled with her brother's cum. This was more than what she dreamt of.