Trip with her Brother's Friends

Story Info
Jason takes his sister on a long trip with his friends.
1.2k words
3.49
27.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was excited to go on the trip with Jason, her big brother, and his friends. She loved that she could give her brother's friends erections so easily. She had picked out a very revealing outfit for the trip. It was a short skirt and a thong beneath. A sexy red thong that the boys could see if she bent slightly. She didn't need a bra. A tight see-through shirt is enough to complete the look, and she will get the attention of the boys she loves. She giggled at the thought. Jason's friends were all tall and handsome, and so was Jason, but she had no vulgar ideas about her brother, Only his friends, especially Erin, the head of the college basketball team. She still couldn't believe Jason was taking her on the trip. He didn't like her very much. He called her a slut when she tried to be nice to his friends because she wore a bikini when they all came over. Jason was an asshole, but she was thankful for him as he finally let her be close to his friends. She has fantasized about them.

Ellie made her way to the massive jeep outside her home. That was the vehicle they were taking on the road trip. She will sit in the back seat between his friends. Jason and Erin appeared before her, and she beamed with happiness. She noticed Erin's reaction to her dress. She blushed as he moved towards her and kissed her cheeks while he grabbed her ass. Jason coughed and pulled Erin back. "Ellie, you couldn't wear something decent? You look like a whore." Jason said, but it only made her smile. She loved to drive her brother mad.

"Stop, Jason. She looks hot. We will have fun on the trip." Erin winked and went to sit in the backseat. The backseat was filled with other boys; the only seats remaining were the driver's seat and the seat next to it. She frowned but kept her annoyance hidden.

Jason sat in the driver's seat, and Ellie beside him. "Can You switch places with me, Mike" She made a puppy face, and the boys grinned at her. Jason was the one who replied. "No, Ellie. It would be best if you remained in the front seat. This will increase the impact of the music. You can enjoy it better." Ellie didn't understand what he was saying. Jason put some DVDs into the system, and weird music started blasting in the car. It was just tunes, something mixed and not exactly making sense, but soon she felt something happening to her as the music registered in her mind. She felt herself losing her feelings slowly and felt like giggling more. She was feeling hot as the music turned into a voice.

"Hello, slut. Don't get offended by the word because you know that's what you are. Trying to get the attention of your brother's friends, dressed like a whore. That's what you are. A SLUT" The words made Ellie's core shiver as if the man addressed her cunt, not her like she didn't matter. Only her cunt did. She rubbed her thighs together, not able to resist the horny urges.

"That's good, cunt. You should be ashamed for being such a whore. Take off your clothes. You don't deserve to cover your huge tits and young virgin cunt. Let your brother and other boys enjoy the drive more. Strip. NOW" The soft music and the authoritative tone of the man made her mind foggy. She felt he was hypnotizing her, but she was too helpless and horny to do anything, so she did what the man told her.

The boys and Jason cheered, and Ellie removed her shirt first, revealing her tits. Even the people on the road could see her, but as the man said, she was a whore, so it shouldn't matter. She then removed her skirt and the sexy thong that she was wearing.

"Don't remove the heels, Ellie. You look more fuckable like this. A true bimbo." It was Erin who made the request, and she couldn't refuse. She felt Jason's eyes traveling down her body. She felt aroused that her brother was checking her naked body like a hungry wolf. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't help her needy cunt. She wanted all the boys in the car to fuck her as the music constantly played.

"Finally, I can look at you without feeling guilty, Ellie. All these years, I watched you being a cocktease and a slut. Now that the hypnotism makes you more slutty and horny for men, you will be a perfect fucktoy for all of us." Jason casually grabbed her thighs, separating them and running his hand between the legs while the boys cheered. She realized Dennis, sitting quietly till now, was recording her on his phone. She was completely nude in front of her brother and his friends. Ellie tried to turn off the music, but Jason didn't let her.

"You will obey the men around you, Ellie. You won't resist any man touching or fucking you as they want. Even if it's your brother. You will take it like a good little slut." The words were emphasized, and Ellie couldn't help but quietly wait for some instructions. The voice from the DVD told her to masturbate right now, so that's what she did. She spread her pussy and legs further and used her fingers to pleasure her dripping cunt. She was thinking of Jason and his friends fucking her. Jason pulled the car in the sideway and took out his cock.

Ellie gasped as Jason pushed her face down his dick and held her hair between his fingers while she sucked off her brother. He soon ejaculated in her mouth and forced her to drink all of it. She licked him clean. The boys started masturbating at the sight of the brother-sister live porn. The instructor from the DVD told Ellie to please all the men near her and let them use her cunt and ass. She stood up a little and moved to the back seat. Her tits pressed against Jason's head as she tried to reach the boys.

The boys took their turns ejaculating into Ellie's mouth. They fingered her, and soon Erin pushed his cock into Ellie. He wasn't gentle as he slapped her and fucked her hard. Which she enjoyed. She repeatedly orgasmed as the boys fucked her one by one, filling her ass and pussy with cock. Her face was already covered in semen. Maybe the instructor was correct. Ellie was a whore. A bimbo who deserves this degradation of being completely nude and being used by the boys. She was ashamed of how much she enjoyed it. Anyone could see the car and her being naked and covered in cum.

Jason patiently waited for his turn, and when it came, he used Ellie more than the other boys. He entered her cunt and orgasmed into her while his friends played with her breasts. Pinching and twisting them. She didn't realize Mike had clamps. He clamped her nipples as Jason fucked his sister and filled her with his cum. She has been hypnotized into being a fuckdoll for him and his friends. Once the boys were done with her, they let Ellie get back to her seat. Still fully naked, now with the clamps, she masturbated for the remaining trip to entertain all the boys in the car. If someone stopped them, they would offer to fuck Ellie, and let's be honest, who wouldn't fuck her? Jason would soon plan many trips with his friends and would happily bring his little sister with him. How else will the boys have fun on the long trips?