Caveman

Story Info
Dark ages.
1.9k words
4.07
6.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Thanks for edit by Kenji Sato.

Metin had come here to take care of the shabby furniture and other household items of his late grandfather's village house. This rundown house, where his father was born and raised, held many memories for his father, but unfortunately he could not come due to illness--all these dirty and drudgery works were left to his son, the grandson. Of course, those who came from the village to offer condolences were another problem. As if he didn't have enough problems.

He would give the things to the old man tidy up, lock the door and go back to the city where he lived.Most of the work was finished.He sold everything except the old embroidered chest and his grandfather's rocking chair.He took the key from the oil lamp hanging on the wall and squatted next to the chest.He couldn't bear to give it to the old man. Then, he finally opened it. Inside, he found old booties, a kerosene lamp, some black and white pictures.

He smiled when he remembered the good times he had spent with his grandfather. He was emptying the chest of items, one by one. At the bottom, he found something that looked like a book with its black, worn leather. It was something not very thick but heavy.Carefully untying the strings, he lifted off the black leather cover; these pages were not paper.There were pale writings written on the leather.

It was something like a historical letter.Metin lit a cigarette and sat down he took the first page and began to read...

If you have found what I wrote, don't call me, don't try to find it.

Most of you will not believe what I am going to tell you now and you may even think 'who is this crazy person?'

What year do you live in now?

In the summer of 1960,I was born in one of the rural areas of a country that was very worn out due to the wars, and left far behind the rest of the world. My family was made up of farmers--we made our living from the crops we harvested from the field, and from the animals we kept. My father and mother had become two old people, whose faces were full of sadness and fatigue. They had wasted their youth in order to take care of their five children--two girls and three boys. At the end of the day, the stove in our little house would light up, and we would fall asleep together with happy loving smiles.

I am Ayman,19 years old, the youngest member of this family of seven people.Our eldest brother went to work in the town 75 km away, and my older sister left home because her husband went to the another village.While my middle brother helped my father in the fields, I and my sister Nergis who is five years older than me, used to graze our animals in our time left from school and housework.My sister was of marrying age.My father was an ignorant man, but he taught me everything I learned to hold a hammer, repair walls, make fires with wood.

It was the end of 1979.I remember the year very well because that year, the tractor came to our village for the first time. We were all looking at this machine in the village square with bewilderment and curiosity.That afternoon, I lingered so much that I forgot the herd in the pasture it was about to get dark.While I was running to get the animals.I met Nergis on the road she got angry with me.We were going to the pasture together because she didn't want to send me alone.

When we crossed the river by stepping on the stones we could see the animals ahead by the forest.They were all there so I wasn't going to get scolded by my father.On the way back, the air became hazy, so much so that we couldn't see one meter in front of us.We were walking slowly holding hands.

Blue and green lights flashed and flickered reflecting through the haze with sounds of something being ripped and torn.We kept going, even though we were afraid,since wolves could easily find us there.Then a smell like rotten eggs came over us; it was such a heavy smell, that we had trouble breathing.My eyes darkened. That was the last thing I remembered.

When my eyelids slightly opened,I realized that I was lying on the grass on the ground. When I lifted my head, I saw my sister lying next to me.Her skirt was pushed up and her legs were exposed up to her hips. I was a little embarrassed, as it was the first time I had seen a woman like that. I quickly got up and straightened her skirt. I shook her awake, asking if she was okay.

We stood up. It was sunny weather. Did we sleep here all night? When I thought of our animals, I looked left and right, but they were not there.I climbed a high rock and looked around but could not see them. What should I say to my father? My sister called me down.She wanted us to return home.We set off.

The air smelled of soot.On the way back the creek was not where it should have been.Something was wrong.When we walked down the mountain-ridge path the place where our home had always and should have been was empty.We were both stunned.How could this have happened? Where was the house? Where were my parents?

Maybe we had lost our direction,I looked at the village center from the top of the hill. It was not there. The road connecting to the town was not there, either.God, what was going on? I was in a panic but my sister was calm.She was trying to understand what was going on.Half an hour later, I couldn't stand it and got up. We checked the location of everything that should have been; we didn't know this place, it was foreign to us.We returned to the place where our home should have been.My empty stomach started to growl.My sister pointed to a nearby pear tree. This tree was not there before.

After we had our fill my sister said that we were lost, she didn't know what had happened, but that we had to take care of ourselves before evening.The weather was starting to close, it looked like it was going to rain.While I was collecting twigs and wood to make a fire, I found a hollow on the mountainside.After trying for an hour, I managed to light the fire, as my hands hurt. At least, we were dry and warm. At midnight, we heard noises from outside.We hoped that they were looking for us, but when we saw a herd of wild boars passing by our excitement faded.

When I woke up in the morning,I was hugging my sister from behind.Of course, like every morning, my dick was a raised erection, but this time on my sister's hips--I hope she didn't notice. I jumped up thinking I would be disgraced. I left her by the fire and looked around.My sister also woke up.

After we ate our pears, we decided to go down to the valley. I found a solid, thick stick. We were surprised to see deer, as we were descending from the hill towards the forest. Was the forest that wide? As soon as we could see smoke in the distance, we both rejoiced and accelerated. The forest began to thin.

Because I wasn't paying attention I stepped on the tail of the snake that was crawling on the ground.When the snake lifted its head and turned towards me, my sister managed to kill her by hitting its head with her own stick. I was surprised and froze for a moment.

"Let's move on, it's almost time," she said.

The place from where the smoke came out was a kind of rocky area. My sister said, "I remember this place, the cliffs at the exit of the town road."

"People.there are people, we survived!" I shouted, waving at my sister. It was a group of ten or fifteen. When we got a little closer, we both turned and looked at each other. They were all wearing something like fur. We were watching from behind a tree from afar. They were like cave people in prehistoric times. They were sitting around the fire and doing something. Some were fidgeting with sticks, while others were shouting fiercely. At that time, there were crackling noises through the trees on the opposite side of us.

People were running around in panic,fleeing into the pits. I couldn't believe my eyes. A dinosaur had emerged from the trees, and grabbed one of the men. My sister, who was terrified with fear, collapsed where we were.We were trembling. After eating one or two of them, the monster turned and walked away. There were shouts, more shouts, and crying. It was clear that it was not safe.We didn't know what was happening, but we were in trouble.We scampered away without looking back.

Were we in the Stone Age? How would we go back to our own time, to our own life from here?I heard my sister's voice trembling,"Let's find a safe place for ourselves, we'll think about that later."

We headed to the village side where my elder sister had gone for marriage. When we reached the place that should have been a village in the past we were exhausted.While looking for a place to take shelter, my sister pointed to the caves behind the stream.It was good that they were high but it would be necessary to climb. Even though I had no energy, I couldn't take my eyes off my sister's legs and underwear from her unbuttoned skirt.My sister must have understood that I was looking, because she shouted at me, "Look ahead!" I was embarrassed.

We chose a cave with a small entrance. After we saw it at noon, we couldn't risk a big animal getting in. There was another small hole in the ceiling, like the one at the entrance, and the sky was visible. After deciding that this place was good, we went down again to find wood for the fire, and something to eat. My sister dove into the forest. While I was collecting wood, fish in the creek caught my attention. There were too many. I went into the water that came up to my waist. While the fish were spinning around me, I tried to throw one of them to the shore with both hands, and succeeded.I caught fish with my hands. We would be fed.

I had a good night's sleep thanks to the fish we cooked in the fire and the vegetables and fruits my sister found. When I woke up in the morning, my sister was not there. I went down and out and entered the forest. I was looking for my sister. Something might have happened to her. There was a small pond ahead. As I got closer, I saw my sister washing. I shouldn't have looked, but it was the first time I had seen a naked woman. She noticed me watching, seeing her whole body. She immediately covered her breasts with her hands.

"Why are you looking at me,you have never seen it before?" she asked. I just shook my head 'no'. She came out of the water with a smile. I turned around while she was getting dressed. She asked, "Do you like it?" as she passed me.

"You're beautiful." When I said that, I could see her grinning as she followed behind.

Metin was just beginning to realize that he was immersed in the story, when his phone rang. It was evening. It was time to return to his hotel in town.He would continue reading tomorrow.