Caveman Ch. 02

Story Info
Conforming to nature.
1.5k words
3.98
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the wind coming from outside was rushing to Metin's ears like a whistle from the wooden windows of this old town hotel. What a shitty place. After paying so much money to spend the night he couldn't sleep because of the noise. It was actually another excuse for his insomnia. He had come to tidy up his late grandfather's house, but it was kind of a break an escape from his life in the city. From his ordinary life from his job at the bank where he worked from eight to five and from his ex fiancée who left him on the eve of their wedding.

He was thirty years old but he was feeling very tired.What could he do to put his head back on the pillow at two in the morning? In less than fifteen minutes he angrily got out of bed. The hotel was lousy but at least there was a water heater and coffee.He lit a cigarette.He pulled a chair to in front of the window.After opening his bag he took out the package that he had carefully wrapped. That story had caught his attention. He was going to continue reading...

Page 2

After the incident my sister and I had at the pond we were both acting like nothing had happened. We hadn't even mentioned it for three days. While I was trying to collect wood and catch fish again, my sister was collecting fruits and berries. I was occasionally going on expeditions, even though I was afraid, and I was looking around. We were trapped in this period of time. There was no way back. I thought we had to accept it.While I was having dinner with my sister in the evening, I told my thoughts.My sister agreed with me.We needed to live more comfortably and eat better.

We were going to work together to make our cave livable.My sister made a broom for herself from the bushes. She also had to do the cooking. I tightly tied sharp stones I found on sticks with vines and made tools such as spears and axes for myself. They were necessary for our defense, and for hunting. The tortoise shell I found while I was wandering, helped me a lot when I was carrying stones and clay soil from the side of the creek. As my father taught me I used stone and mud in the cave to simulate the stone oven in our house, plastered up to the hole in the ceiling, and prepared the chimney. It gave off very nice heat. The nights were cold. The door we carved out of dried tree bark, kept the warmth inside.

When we were in the village, we used to collect bales of straw to feed our animals after the harvest. My sister and I made beds from dried grass to cease sleeping on the cold stone floor. We used the small cave on the side as a pantry. We stocked the materials we needed, such as wood, grass, and fruit. This cave had become our home.

Our clothes were for summer.For thicker clothes, my sister said we had to hunt deer or some other fur bearing animal. I had gone hunting a couple of times with friends but then we had a rifle with us. I had to think of something. These animals were both faster and stronger than me.They were coming to the creek to drink water. I could set a trap. I dug holes and inserted pointed sticks in them. Maybe it would have worked.

Well, how did those cavemen hunt? I could learn something by watching them. My sister Nergis, insisted on coming with me.By watching the tribe from afar, we learned what they were doing and where they were going. We did not approach them because we did not know how to behave. The men were going out with a large group when they were hunting. The women were busy picking fruits and berries. After a while, we realized that it was of no use to us, and we decided to return home before it got dark. We had to take care of ourselves.

When my sister went to pick fruit I was walking through the forest to check the traps I had set.I saw two women one old and the other young, bathing in the pond where my sister had bathed before. I approached silently and started to watch them without frightening them. Her hips and breasts were right in front of me.My penis was hard. I started to masturbate. In the images that came to my mind, my sister was naked, not these two women. I was stunned by a slap on the back of my head.

"What are you doing?" I shouted to my sister.

"Aren't you ashamed to spy on women?" She was still staring at my erect dick.

"What should I do? You're the only woman around me and you've been on my mind since I saw you naked the other day. You are my own sister but you were in my dreams. I couldn't stand seeing them naked. I need to relax," I snapped.

She turned around and walked towards the cave. I continued to check the traps. Luckily, one rabbit had fallen into the pit. It wasn't a deer but it was something different than a fish. It was dark. I'd better get back to the cave. I tried to open the door but there was something behind it. I yelled to my sister to open the door.

Nergis said from inside, "Sleep outside tonight, until you come to your senses."

What did that mean now, I didn't understand anything. Was my own sister jealous of me? I sat with my back to the door.I had the rabbit in my hand. I fell asleep and woke up with a shiver. My hands and feet were freezing. The ground began to tremble intermittently. There were noises from the trees. I recognized that sound. I punched the door and shouted, "The monster is coming!"

As soon as the door opened, I threw myself in. My sister closed the door behind me and pushed the rock behind me. Just as I was about to say something I closed her mouth and leaned her against the wall. She was looking at me with frightened eyes. When hot air came to our feet from under the door we realized that the dinosaur was right outside. The tree bark we used as the door moved back and forth a few times with the impact. The dead silence was disturbed by the dinosaur's breathing. We were both afraid even while we were breathing. We heard him walk away with a high pitched scream. I wouldn't step outside until morning.

When my sister calmed down a little she hugged me. She held my face and kissed me. "What did I do? I was about to lose you."

I grabbed her by the waist and laid her down on the straw. I was stroking her hair saying, "It's gone now, don't be afraid." Her beautiful legs with her skirt open were revealed. I put my left hand on her leg and kissed her on the lips. It was the first time I kissed a woman. She was looking at me with tearful eyes. She kissed me this time. I started stroking her leg. I pulled her dress up with one hand. She was only wearing her underwear. We both wanted it. It didn't matter anymore that we were brother and sister. We were two people who longed for each other.

While I was taking off my clothes in one fell swoop she took everything off. The light reflected from the embers in the oven illuminated our bodies.those beautiful breasts that I could not forget were in front of me. I grabbed her neck and brought her face close to mine and started kissing. I was stroking her breasts with my hands squeezing her nipples. There were moaning sounds from my sister. I took one of her breasts in my mouth.

I had never been with a woman before but I had learned some things from illustrated magazines. I grabbed my penis and brought it over to her vagina. After rubbing for a bit. I realized that my sister was wet and ready. I slowly entered her. Her skin was hot she was on fire.

My sister sighed, "Aaahhh."

I had broken her maidenhood. I had become her the first man to be inside my beautiful sister, the most beautiful woman in the world. I was slowly going in and out so as not to hurt her. Tears came from her eyes. After going over it for a while I couldn't stand it anymore and I ejaculated.

Lying on top of her, I asked, "Did I hurt you too much?" as I was stroking her hair.

"It doesn't matter, it was very special and beautiful to me."

... As Metin got up from the sofa, he ran to the bathroom and cleaned himself. He was looking at the reflection of his face in the mirror trying to control his breathing...

End of part 2