CD Bondage Seamstress - The Custom

Story Info
A CD makes a custom penis gag for a stranger who she ties up.
1.6k words
4.56
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

CD Bondage Seamstress - The Custom Gag Project part 1

By BrendaD

I've been wearing women's clothes for years, and I make the majority of my clothes myself. I also like bondage, but being a widow, I just do it solo now. Most of my bondage gear I make myself as well. I think I enjoy conceiving of something and making it more than actually using it (probably because it's just me).

I know this may not make sense, but I'm not attracted to guys at all. Not even remotely. If anything, I find guy "stuff" a turn off. That having been said, I love a good penis shaped dildo and penis gags. I love strong women (well, most women truthfully), and my fantasies generally revolve around being with a kind, loving, strong women who has no problem binding me and using a strap on while I am gagged with a penis gag.

Over the years, in my search for the perfect penis gag I found nobody makes it. There are lots of them out there, of course. But they never fit quite right. Maybe it's my mouth is shaped weird, maybe I want it to fit differently than what most people enjoy. So I did what I always do - started making my own. I start with a silicone dildo that is off the size and shape I like, and is too long. I cut it to the size that is right, attach it to nylon strapping, then attach the straps as I want for that gag. Maybe a simple around the head strap, or maybe a full head harness. I found a great way to attach the dildo solidly and can cover the strapping with whatever material is desired. I also can attach locks, even large ones, if that's what's desired.

One day someone DM'd me on one of the message boards I am on asking about making one for them. I think that would be really a cool challenge but in order to do it the way I do it, they need to be here, in my house where my sewing machine, supplies and such are. Also, it might take a couple hours to get it just right. Maybe longer depending on what features they would want. Now I'm not comfortable with the idea of bringing strangers into my house to wonder around and have to entertain for a few hours while I make these things and need to constantly check the sizing to their head and mouth. But this guy who was asking is a sissy who loves bondage (obviously) and I thought maybe if he came in full sissy mode (but somehow not so much that she scares away the neighbors), then I could put them into some light bondage while they are here. Nothing sexual, just tied up while having a gag custom made for them.

Well, he loved that idea. I almost think that aspect of the project sounded as good to him as getting a custom-made penis gag. So, we made arrangements for when he would come over, how to get here, how much it would cost, and what to bring when he did. The rules were, while here, they would always be referred to by me in the feminine. She is to come dressed as a sissy (because he is one), to bring along a gag that she already has, a suitable dildo to sacrifice for the gag, and lastly, I suggested if she was so inclined, she probably should have a large plug inserted as well... one that vibrates with a remote would be even better. For my part, I will also be dressed in my feminine clothes because that's what I always wear when I am home doing my thing. Unfortunately, I don't wear makeup because I can't do it worth a damn - how do you put on eye makeup when you need your glasses to see what you are doing??? Anyway, I will be dressed in whatever is comfortable to me (usually a skirt, low heels, hose, long blouse, and maybe a wig if it isn't too hot out). While here, she is to address me as Mistress Brenda or Seamstress. I dig being called a seamstress because over the years people have called me that when they found out how much I sew, meaning it as a joking insult but inside I loved it because they didn't know it was really pretty accurate. But also, if the sissy has a Mistress, I don't want to be implying I have that sort of relationship.

When the day came, Chrissy showed up at noon as planned. She parked in the driveway, got out wearing a long coat on over her clothes so she only looked off because people don't wear long coat s much in Las Vegas. I already had the door open when she got to it and came right in. It was a good thing she had the coat on, she was wearing a classic black satin French maid's dress, fishnet stockings, tall heels, and of course the required apron. Her makeup was excellent, the wig looked real. If she weren't dressed as a tart, she could pass as a woman easily - I admit, I was a bit jealous of that. I was just wearing a typical white blouse filled my favorite breast forms (D cups that match my frame size well), a knee length black skirt, tan nylons, and some 3 inch heeled sandals that show off my painted toe nails through the hose.

I brought her into my large living room and had her sit in a high back wooden chair right in the middle of the room. It faces the TV, which I had turned onto WE TV with the volume down low. We briefly reviewed what was going to happen today, what to expect. I asked if she was wearing a plug (yes).

"Is it the vibrating kind?" Yes.

"Would you like to give me the controls?" - "Oh please!" was her reply.

I took the controls, her sacrificial dildo from her and then I buckled leather cuffs onto her wrists and clipped them together behind her back. I then buckled two more cuffs over her fishnet covered ankles and clipped them together, along with a short chain which a run under the chair (so her feet weren't on the ground) and clipped the chain to her wrist cuffs. I then checked to make sure she was still fairly comfortable (or happily uncomfortable) which she was and went to work.

First up, dildo fitting! I held the dildo up in front of her mouth and she happily wrapped her lips around it. I think she must have been a bit turned on because she started sucking it immediately. I reminded here with a quick jolt from her remote-controlled vibrator what she was here for. With a whimper, she stopped and paid attention to what I was asking her. She repositioned it a bit until she felt it was just right - signaling me with a happy grunt. I marked it and went of to start my work. But since I frankly didn't want any small talk, I stuck in the ball gag she brought along with her strapped it onto her head. I put a pink scarf in her hand for her to drop if she was in trouble (like a safe word), turned her vibrator on low then went about my work.

About a half hour later, I came back with the dildo cut and mounted to the mouth piece. I took out her ball gag and slid the new penis gag into place. It fit perfect! I then measured for the simple straps I was going to attach which would have a metal hook for a lock in the back. As I removed the penis gag, Chrissy said it was really great and she... that was as far as she got before I put the ball gag back in. She was still tightly holding her pink scarf, so I knew she wasn't in trouble. Since that was the last measuring I would need to do, I put a blindfold on her meant for sleeping and kicked the vibrator speed up a notch and went back to my sewing. I make the straps and attached the locking rings and then covered everything in a black satin that looked like the material her dress was made out of. I was keeping an eye on Chrissy as I was sewing, I could hear some soft moans now and then, and see her shifting around in her chair. When I was just a few minutes from being done, I kicked the vibrator speed up to its highest setting. She jumped and made a squeal when I did that. I'm not sure (I didn't check) but I think she might have made a mess under that pretty dress of hers because she was sure out of breath when I turned off the vibrator and removed her ball gag to fit the penis gag for the last time. I went ahead and unlocked her, and removed her leather cuffs, helped her stand up and she used the bathroom to "clean up a bit". After she came out, she was far more composed and stable. She said "Thank you Seamstress for such wonderful service, I think I'm going to need to come back and have some more things made". I thanked her for her business, took her payment, gave her a receipt and the put the remotes and gags into a non-descript bag for her and she left.

So thus ends my first customer in the custom kinky wear world. Perhaps I could or should have done a little more to have some fun too, but business is business and having a satisfied customer makes me happy on its own. I guess we'll see if she really is happy if she comes back for that hobble skirt we briefly talked about on the phone.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers