All Comments on 'CD Missy at the Dentist Office'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 3 years ago

Hummmm loved it!!!!! I have always fantasized at the dentist office... and with a receptionist like Missy... even better!! Congrats !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful episode, especially for those of us that have had secret crushes on more than a few of our dentists' employees.

The scenarios were well constructed and the time lines legitimate.

An edit, or editor is in order. There are a fair number of what might be typos or, perhaps the result of a dictation to type program.

Well done, anticipation of subsequent chapters is mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Desperately needs an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see another chapter.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 3 years ago

Exceptionally HOTTT thread for my "Sissy Psyche"...and your descriptive, erotic tail has me in complete SissyLust for your sweet Missy!!!.......... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might be pedantic, but Missy clearly isn’t a crossdresser. She’s transgender. She is living full-time in her actual gender, even so far as being employed under her name. Calling her a crossdresser (a cisgender person who sometimes wears the clothes coded to the opposite gender) is really unfair to this character you’ve created.

Samantha47Samantha473 months ago

I'd love to be taken like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.