All Comments on 'CD Missy at the Dentist Office'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Samantha47Samantha474 months ago

I'd love to be taken like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might be pedantic, but Missy clearly isn’t a crossdresser. She’s transgender. She is living full-time in her actual gender, even so far as being employed under her name. Calling her a crossdresser (a cisgender person who sometimes wears the clothes coded to the opposite gender) is really unfair to this character you’ve created.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 3 years ago

Exceptionally HOTTT thread for my "Sissy Psyche"...and your descriptive, erotic tail has me in complete SissyLust for your sweet Missy!!!.......... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Desperately needs an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful episode, especially for those of us that have had secret crushes on more than a few of our dentists' employees.

The scenarios were well constructed and the time lines legitimate.

An edit, or editor is in order. There are a fair number of what might be typos or, perhaps the result of a dictation to type program.

Well done, anticipation of subsequent chapters is mine.

brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 3 years ago

Hummmm loved it!!!!! I have always fantasized at the dentist office... and with a receptionist like Missy... even better!! Congrats !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.