CD Tammy, the Appointment Setter

Story Info
Tammy and the frat boys agree on a big deal.
3k words
4.65
7.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers

It's been two years sense I started regularly dressing as a women. I still dress as male on occasion but not if I can avoid it. My boss of over a year was wonderful to take me on as his receptionist and appointment setter knowing I was a crossdresser. The company specializes in home repairs including shingle roofs, windows, gutters and siding. My job is to utilize the information gathered by our field representatives to generate appointments for our sales team to pitch services to potential client. Basically answer phones, make calls, and computer work.

Tom stepped out of his office and approached my desk. With an inquisitive look I asked him what I could do for him. He informed me that Mark and Heather the field reps were in a fender bender and although they were fine weren't going to be able to finish the neighborhood they were canvassing.

He continued to inform me that we needed that neighborhood completed today to keep our sales team on schedule. Finally he requested that I go out and finish up the ten or so homes that haven't been completed yet. I came from behind my desk pointing to my black high heeled shoes as I informed Tom that my heels and skirt weren't exactly the right attire for canvassing a neighborhood.

Tom assured me that he would remember this favor as he handed me a pile of advertisement fliers and a clipboard. So there I was standing in 4 inch black leather pumps, sheer tan pantyhose, a black above the knee satin skirt and a white silk blouse holding all this material. I asked Tom to text me directions as I added my purse to the pile.

As I was dumping the stack of pamphlets into the passenger seat of my Accura I heard a whistle. I turned my head to see the landscape guy staring at me with a grin on his face. I love attention from guys like that. It assures me that I am doing a good job at crossdressing. A dirty thought popped into my head and I let my keys slip from my hand and fall to the ground. I bent at the waist to retrieve my keys. My black satin skirt with a deep slit in the back rose up my nylon covered legs enough to show off the bottom of my ass. Looking over my shoulder I could see his eyes bulge. Hopefully his eyes weren't the only thing bulging on him.

The landscaper thrill helped put me in a better mood as I drove along to Mapquests directions. Nothing like the rush of fresh air from open windows on to my pantyhose encased legs and my pierced nipples through the lacey bra and silk top.

I'm glad I wore my longer brunette wig today. It helps soften my facial features. Between the shoulder length brown hair and my silver hoops that matched the silver choker I was wearing I looked really good. Just a touch up of my makeup and another coat of red lip gloss and I was ready to sell some services.

The neighborhood bordered a major university of the area and featured some very large exquisite homes. Heather had text me the last address they finished before going to lunch and unfortunately getting into the accident shortly after. I located the next home and proceeded to solicit our home repairs to the owners.

I managed to get a few people interested in some gutter repair and a possible roof replacement as I came to the last house of the block. With an abundant amount of cars parked around it and three letters above the front door I realized the massive home was converted into a fraternity of the university just blocks away.

Figuring these college kids wouldn't be interested in home repairs I attempted to just put our pamphlet in the mailbox when one of them opened the door. We both had shocked looks on our faces as I finished putting the information into the mailbox and he proclaimed that I wasn't the pizza dude.

He introduced himself as Wesley as he called to his frat brothers to come check out the hot chic on the front porch. As several guys gathered in the door frame I introduced myself as Tammy and started explaining the services that my company offered.

I didn't think they were paying as much attention to my words as they were my heels, hose, and skirt. Surprisingly Wesley retained all the information I provided and asked if they were to buy any of our services if I would get a commission. I informed the crowd that sense I was the one that made contact with them and if they commented to a repair today I would get the commission.

Wesley excused himself along with the seven or eight other guys to discuss the matter in private. He returned from the group to inquire if the more repairs they purchased the more commission I would receive. I nodded yes as my silver hoops swung back and forth. He quickly returned to the group. A few minutes later they all looked up from their huddle towards me and agreed to Wesley's plan.

They joined me at the front door once again. Wesley proposed a several stage offer to me. His first offer arranged for the purchase of new gutters if I sucked his dick in front of the others as they filmed. The second offer included the purchase of gutters and a roof if I agreed to suck all of their dicks and be the center of a jerk circle. The third offer included gutters, roof, windows and siding if I agreed to a filmed gangbang.

I was shocked at his offer but took a few minutes to do the math. If I agreed to the third proposal I could receive enough commission to pay for breast enhancement surgery. I have been dreaming of the day I could afford my very own size DD breasts. With the money from this sale I could afford the tits of my dreams and a tramp stamp tattoo.

It was my turn to counter offer. I explained that I would be in agreement to the filmed gangbang if they were into crossdressers. It was their turn to be shocked and take a step back. They huddled again with the occasional look up and look at me for several minutes. With a huge grin on his face Wesley approached me with an extended hand while proclaiming we had a deal. We shook hands and I presented the purchase order form to seal the agreement. With nine signatures complete I had the contract for a new roof, windows, gutters, and siding services.

The fellas invited me in and offered a drink. I quickly downed the first vodka and tonic then requested another. There was quite the buzz as the boys rushed around grabbing cameras, tri pods, lighting and extension cords. When I seen the stack of towels get carried by I took it as my cue to use the ladies restroom and freshen up.

Staring at the brunette in the mirror I asked her what in the hell did you get us into as I set my makeup on the counter. After touching up my face and adding an extra top coat of red lipstick I sealed my lips with a very shimmering lip gloss. Once my hair was all brushed out I reviewed my outfit.

Heels looked good after I buffed off the little bit of dust they had on them. The pantyhose were of a high denier with a fantastic slick look to them. with a few tugs they were perfectly coating my legs. My black satin skirt normally came to about 3 inches above my knees. With a little hike up, it now sat around 5 inches above the knees. The slit up the back of the skirt now completely revealed my nylon clad ass and my bright red thong. I unbuttoned two more buttons on my blouse to completely reveal

the lace bra containing my small pierced breasts. There was a knock at the door as one of the boys claimed they were ready.

When I walked out on to the hardwood floors I realized how loud the sound of my heels were as they pounded the wood floor in the hallway leading up to the make shift studio. I think the only other noise in the house was my heart beating in my chest as the men all stood there silent staring at me as I passed.

The room was packed with audio equipment and lighting. There wasn't a single angle not covered by a camera or a video recorder. In the center of the room sitting on a large tarp was a leather ottoman, a nightstand full of supplies and two sets of chains hanging from the ceiling. I noticed the chains and took a step back. One of the guys assured me that there was to be no pain and if I wasn't comfortable with what they were doing they would stop.

After being reassured I stepped onto the tarp and sat on the ottoman. The guys started taking pictures and asking for different poses. I really enjoyed being the center of attention and gave them my best. One by one all nine of them started removing their clothes then put on a flimsy eye mask. At this point all of them were completely naked with semi erect dicks and cheap masks.

Two of them approached me, one on each side. I reached out and began caressing there cocks to full attention. the whole time the sound of camera shutters filled the room. As I alternated my mouth from dick to dick you could now hear the sound of the others working their cocks and grunting while I sucked.

Per instructions I positioned myself on the ottoman on all fours. With the original two guys now in font of me and behind, two more guys entered the arena. With my painted lips widely parted around a dick and both my hands busy with a cock I felt a set of hands roughly working over my ass through the satin skirt.

I felt him licking and biting my nylon covered cheeks then tear a hole in my sheer pantyhose with his teeth. He fingered my thong to the side then dove his face deep into my ass. Skillfully he reamed and probed me while caressing my legs. There was a few times that I lost concentration on the dick I was sucking as I seen stars from his skilled tonge work.

Happy with his work He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a large bottle of lube. With a few squirts between my ass checks and a sloppy coating of his dick he started working his manhood up and down my crack. As a form of distraction the three guys rotated position to give me a different dick in my mouth and in my hands while the slick cock slowly sank into me.

The remaining guys all acted as camera men. They made sure to get closeups of my face stuffed with cock, my hands pumping two dicks, and undercarriage shots of that hefty dick slamming into and gliding out of my well lubricated hole. One took video of himself fingering the outline of my cock in my nylons and bright red thong. He got the money shot as I started leaking precum into the sheer fabric.

With a final deep push my first anal impaler deposited a substantial load of cum down my gloryhole. As he withdrew several cameras fixed on my rear to catch the moment cum began to dribble out. Without hesitation the three remaining guys changed positions again. Now I had two dicks fighting for my throat and another one stuffed back up my ass.

The scene continued like that until each dick had the opportunity to expand my bowels with copious amounts of semen. By the end of that session my own cock was straining against my thong with a huge wet spot at the head as I continuously leaked precum.

The guys were very attentive to me offering water and helping me to my feet to go wash up while they downloaded part one and got ready for part 2. For the next scene I was informed to return only wearing my thong, nylons, heels, and extra lipstick.

As I returned to the studio the guys were adjusting the large cuffs located on the ends of the four chains. With two chains lowered to the floor and another set at waist high I was instructed to step into the center of them. The sound of the restraints clicking secure around my sheer ankles was both frightening and erotic. After my wrists were bound my arms were raised to above my head. A spreader bar was installed between my legs and attached to the restraints on my ankles.

The boys enjoyed taking several photos of my helpless position as I struggled against my restraints. Two new studs approached me, one from behind the other towards me with a huge vibrating wand. As the wand was placed against the tip of my nylon covered dick the other guy slide his erection between my legs. Poking the back of my balls as he rocked me back and forth the length of his shaft he grabbed the sides of my thong pulling it up and deeper into my ass.

The wand was doing it's trick as precum streamed from my fully erect cock into the red satin material. I heard the sound of scissors at work when I realized my friend behind me had cut the sides of my thong and pulled its remains up and back before tossing them onto the tarp below. Barely able to stand I felt hands slather a large amount of Vaseline into and around my puckering hole.

Two guys pulled the chains, securing my ankles, up through the loops near the ceiling until I was evenly suspended in the air. One of them ducked under the spreader bar and positioned himself between it and my well greased ass as the other guy grabbed ahold of my pierced nipples guiding my mouth onto his young powerful cock.

With a sudden slam I was enjoying my fifth cock in the ass as he pushed my whole suspended body towards his friend causing his dick to pass my mouth and down my throat. The camera shutters were almost deafening as photo after photo captured the swinging fuck toy as it was pushed back and forth by the two studs.

My spread nylon clad legs shook as the invader repeatedly pounded my prostate. My mascara ran as my lipstick transferred to the base of the shaft sinking deeper and deeper into my stretched throat. Cum leaked from my cock through my sheer pantyhose onto the tarp below as both men planted their seed deep within me.

Wesley complemented me as they lowered me to my feet from my suspended position. He regrettably informed me that some of them had class soon so we couldn't take a break before started part three. After a quick sip of water I was hoisted back up into the air.

Part three started with my arms and legs pulled high toward the ceiling with my body in a V type position. The three remaining guys, including Wesley, sat on the floor with their huge cocks pointing straight to the ceiling. They laid with their feet touching creating a triangle of cock.

A couple of the guys swung me as they controlled the height. Like a pendulum, my cum dripping ass covered in torn nylons was swung over each guy in an x rated game of duck, duck, goose. Without warning I would be lowered onto a random dick that would slam upward as hard as possible. Round after round I would get lowered and pounded until suddenly lifted off. The crowd cheered as the three contenders desperately fucked me in a race to finish first.

The cameras continued to snap years worth of pornographic photos as the men feverishly pumped my blown out hole. With a smile on his face Wesley started celebrating as he unleased a massive load into me. As I was lifted off him and lowered onto another, cum streamed from me onto the tarp below. Within seconds guy two inflated my bowels with tons of cum. Quickly lifted of him and lowered onto the third I came again myself. Still trembling from my own orgasm I felt the third guy jet his seed deep into me as the guys let go of the chains. I rested on all fours with cum flowing from my dick pleaser as my orgasm subsided and the cameras worked overtime.

The room erupted in cheer and clapping as they yelled into the video recorders the completion of the set. Still trying to compose myself I watched as the guys frantically put away recording equipment and prepared for their classes.

Wesley helped me to my heels and off the cum soaked tarp. After helping me step into my skirt and put my blouse back on he apologized for the rush as he escorted me to the door. At the door he handed me my purse and clip board with the signed contract on it. Barely on the porch I heard the door slam shut.

It was a long walk down the street with my makeup ruined, my pantyhose torn, and cum stuck to or leaking from everywhere. After making it to my car I laid back in the driver's seat for a moment before calling my boss with the good news. He couldn't believe how good of a sales person I was and promised the commission to me. Before hanging up he informed me that we were going to start installing hard wood flooring. He asked if I would mind going back tomorrow to see if they would be interested in even more services that could be provided. I laughed and told him that I would need a day or two before going back. I sincerely hope they need all new flooring through out the entire house!

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers